PDA

View Full Version : I want to know.

big c
03-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Have you ever been in a real haunted house?

chii-fan-lover
03-09-2006, 08:31 PM
sure i live in one

Black Ace
03-09-2006, 08:32 PM
No, I have not been in a haunted house, Although just the darkness with a random number of noises and color could make your emotions seem like it is haunted.

big c
03-09-2006, 08:45 PM
sure i live in one tell me about it.

big c
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow.

konoha kate
03-09-2006, 08:51 PM
I once lived in a house where sometimes you could here like the cabinet doors opening and closing to a room we weren't in. But I don't think the house was haunted. I was probably just the aliens looking for some TP.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
03-09-2006, 09:01 PM
my house IS a haunted house. its wicked awsome and yet.... creepy.

Knuffle Bunny
03-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I've been in a haunted house before. It was in Los Angelos, Disney Land.
It was quite creepy, cuz as soon as you walk in, there's a bridge that teeters. And huge jelly fish things move. And then you come to a maze. And if you end up at a dead end. A zomb'e starts chasing you. It really freaked me out. It was teh only haunted house i've ever been to.

Kishiro
03-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Well, Tyranus might say I'm silly, but I have indeed been in one.

The presence there killed my camera battery even though it'd been charging until full, before hand. It happened three times. Because we waited and re-charged that battery twice at the house. The owner asked me to check it out because he heard that I did Paranormal Investigations around Cincinnati and Dayton. It was very interesting, and fun to see such an old house.

Batman's Assistant
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
yeah~! me and my freinds sneaked in..

Qeeun
03-09-2006, 09:20 PM
I have never been in a haunted house.. i believe houses arent haunted, it is a figment of imagination that gets people going.

Opinionated
03-09-2006, 09:24 PM
If I found a haunted house in Galveston county, could arrange to go to it, did go to it, and decided to tell people about it I would have told you already.

Quick way to make your house haunted: Use a Quija board. Those things summon demons. For real.

Kishiro
03-09-2006, 10:14 PM
If I found a haunted house in Galveston county, could arrange to go to it, did go to it, and decided to tell people about it I would have told you already.

Quick way to make your house haunted: Use a Quija board. Those things summon demons. For real. This is true. When people who take those things out "for fun" use them, they usually let something into their home and into this world that would have been better off on the other side.

This is why I hate the Ouija boards, and wish they'd take them out of stores and malls.

The Wing Man
03-09-2006, 10:20 PM
No i haven't, because haunted houses are not real.

Kishiro
03-09-2006, 10:30 PM
No i haven't, because haunted houses are not real.Pretty big assumption there my friend. You may ask what proof we have that they are real, but I ask what proof you have that they aren't real.

Opinionated
03-09-2006, 10:32 PM
I want to take them out of stores because real life demons scare the everlovin' [removed for mod's pleasure] out of me.

Fabala
03-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Considering I currently live in one, yes.

The activity has quieted down some in the last year. By activity I mean things like footsteps up and down the stairs (and just upstairs...when nobody is up there), front door swinging open on its own, even when locked, smells like cigar smoke coming and going without warning, sensing from the cats, things being moved or misplaced without any reason for it (or person to blame), and more. I've also had a few VERY creepy experiences which I won't discuss here.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
03-09-2006, 10:55 PM
its my damn ouija board that started it all.

i get my aunts old ouija board because i wanted to see for myself if they really worked. well, it did. then later that night i heard something in the hallway like, something sliding across the floor (along with my cats freaking out) and there it is. the damn thing is moving across the floor somehow x.x;

then when i was being stupid i stuck the thing under my bed and i saw this golden orb zigzag around my room, mostly around my bed, sometimes over my bed, then dissappeared as it was flying at my face. lasted about five minutes.

now, a few times a month, for some really odd reason, in variouse places in my room a small blue flame appears o_O;

and about once a week i see this shady looking guy, like a man dressed in all black along with a black cloak and a black scarf covering his face, except the eyes, staring at me while im trying to sleep. >_>;

and about every night it feels like somethings poking me right as im about to fall asleep completely o_O;

Kishiro
03-09-2006, 10:56 PM
True that, Op. Demons are no joke. I've done some digging and found some very disturbing reports about families and groups that have had experiences where they used Ouija boards and and in one case, a family was attacked and badly hurt and burned by a demon. They gave it permission to come through thinking, it was all in harmless fun, and that it was fake. They survived, but it was traumatizing for them.

I could go on and tell you all about all I've read, but there is another thread for that.

Reiako, ever thought about recording while keeping the camera plugged in to the wall? So the battery doesn't die like mine did. And plus if it doesnt work while plugged in, you know there is something up, especially if it works elsewhere.

Xigre
03-10-2006, 01:14 AM
my brother haunted by our still-born sister. She would be 25, now? somehting like that. she died in the womb and she likes to haunt us frequently. Especially him.

German_Sniper9
03-11-2006, 01:07 AM
i lived in a house (based on my parents said) i had conversations with a ghosts when i was younger so now looking back at it i can say that house was haunted

mikichibi
03-11-2006, 06:38 AM
Nope, never been in a haunted house. And I hope never will be too.

Taveren_Wolf
03-11-2006, 09:08 AM
of course i've been in one. it scared the crap out of me, and i even got hit by something thrown in a direction no one else was!!!!:unsure:

poppy
03-11-2006, 09:21 AM
i havent
and i really dont think ghosts demons and other things i cant think of right now exist

The Awsome
03-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Yes, I live in one right now. I am having to live day in and day out with being haunted by the same ghouls again and again, and that daily this house is roamed and taken over by *gasp* O.O here comes another one! ...........sisters.

Vendetta
03-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Nope, but that would be awsome!1

Vendetta
03-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Nope, but I would like to sometime!