PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Children of the element stones

leftfeild
03-07-2006, 08:17 AM
To sign up, post profile here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=38645
Please PM me once you've found the stone you were questing for.
Title: Children of the element stones.

History: Twelve stones have been spread across the world by the Gods for twelve beings to find. Anything in possession of a stone will find they have the power of the stone to use. The Gods intend for these stones to be found by twelve good beings who will use their powers and abilities to aid mankind and pass their stones down to their successors who will continue their good work. Will you use their power for good or for evil?

The rp is set in modern times, anywhere you'd like to be because the stones can span the globe and work in any location. Meet up with other stone keepers or find out everything alone. You can be of any race or form to use the stones, even mechanical, so the sky is the limit for original characters in this rp.

Only one stone per person and there is only one of each stone, so grab yours before anyone else!

If you possess more than one stone, you can use their powers together. Once all of the twelve wielders are together, or all twelve are lost, the balance will be restored or destroyed so guard them well.

Stone descriptions:

Fire: Has the ability to not only create fire at will, but manipulate it at will. Holders will be impervious to fire and can convert their own body into fire. This way, they can merge with a fire for stealth, or start a fire easily for defence or attack. Questing for: super trunks.

Water: As with fire, the wielder can manipulate water and convert their bodies into water. Questing for: Ro-Loki

Earth: wielders have control over the earth itself, able to use telekinetic like skills to hurl rocks and dirt or use it as a shield. Users can also convert themselves into rock for strength and protection. Questing for: Wilder

Wind: Able to create tornadoes or high wind, directed or as wide as the wielder wants. Wielder can use the wind to lift themselves or objects. Wielders can create barriers with wind for defence or attack with air turrets. Questing for: Lady Risa Emrys

Air: wielder can restrict air or create air and convert their bodies into it, so they appear invisible and can move easily in this state. Wielders can asphyxiate anyone or anything needing air to breathe. Users can fill a room or are with oxygen and make it a highly explosive place. Users can densen air to use it to lift them or objects with pressure changes. Questing for: Kyoto00

Shadows: alleged to be the most powerful with it's mimicking abilities. User can use shadows and manipulate them for attack and defence purposes. Able to create any object with shadow, the wielder can use any shadow around them, including their own to help them attack or defend. Questing: leftfeild/Garnet, animeglobe

Invisibility: User has the ability to make themselves invisible and can control whether they are still solid enough to pick object up or think enough to even pass though solid objects. Questing for: Incognit0

Speed: wielder has unmatched speed of phenomenal proportions.
Questing for: Lost profit, Red Storm

Transforming: Wielder can take the form of any animal or even object for better defence attack, or stealth. Questing for: Nespa/Babs, Lost profit.

Telekinesis: Wielder can move objects at will and create shields with their telekinetic ability. Wielder can "fly" using their ability. Questing for: Opinionated, animeglobe

Telepathy: Able to project thoughts and even teleport using their amazing mental abilities. Wielder can communicate through the minds of another and enter dreams to hide or communicate cryptic messages.

Strength: Wielder has phenomenal strength, next to impossible to damage with their sheer muscle strength alone.

Nespa
03-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Crouches in the ally nexto to a dumpster and watches the people walk by. mothers withs with childeren, busniss men with suitcasses, some nanny's with a babycarriage. she blinks as her prey walks by a young woman barely in her 20, the glance told her enough, a gucci purse, prada shoes and a female rollex. ka-ching, she moves in a running postion and runs past her grabbing her purse and pulling her down.

as the woman yells and falls the runs of into the crowd slipping in another alley. She searches through the purse and seperate useless stuf from valubles. she pulls out a old ring and frowns "better take the cash and dump the purse at the police station"she mutters putting the money in her pocket she moves to the police station

ooc: this is the actual rpg not the sign-up, the ability's and time are probely placed to help you remember what kind of stone your after and which time it is to keep people from becoming confused.

Inc0gnit0
03-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Vincent is sleeping for the first time in days when his second in command Simon Goodhill disturbs his solitude.

Simon: Sir...Sir wake up
Vincent:...grumble...wah
Simon: Sir quickly we found it...WE FOUND IT!!!
Vincent: wah...what did you find...YAWN
SImon: Sir the new element we found that new element we've been searching for so long
Vincent: REALLY!!! Okay I'll be right there

Vincent rushes down to the basement where are waiting his top scientists with a steel suitcase.

Lead Scientist: Here it is (as he opens the suitcase)
Vincent: Oh my god its better then I thought now leave me I will do the tests on my own
Lead Scientist:BUT SIR YOU CAN'T!!!
Vincent: LEAVE NOW!!! UNLESS I NEED TO REMIND YOU WHO I AM
Lead Scientist: fine

The scientists leave while Vincent goes in with his new found element to perform some tests

leftfeild
03-08-2006, 08:46 AM
"Well, doesn't this just beat all?" he says with a silly grin and starts chaining up his bike.
The flea market was almost empty save for the businessmen behind the stalls. Wandering aimlessly into the cool building he casually ignores the calls from them to buy something they thought would be perfect for him.
"I'm not really after anything today. I don't know why. Just feel like I need to be doing something today," he thinks.
Browsing a few stalls he suddenly stops at one and rushes over.
"Ahhh, wow! what's that?" he says excitedly, prodding an expensive looking box.

"Eh, what's that sonny? Ya like it?" inquired the ancient looking stall keeper.

"Ahh, what am I doing? I need to act disinterested or he'll bump the price up," thinks Garnet to himself quickly.
"Yea, I guess it looks kinda cool, you know? Might sit well on the mantle piece or something."

"Well, just because you're the first one to act so goofy over it, ya can have it on a special offer."

"A special offer? How much gramps?"

"Not, how much, but how long. If you take it, don't give it to anyone ya hear me? I don't know what it does, but if ya take it ya can keep it."

"So it's for free then?"

"Gimme Five bucks and ye've got a deal."

Handing over five dollars, Garnet stows it away in his backpack and nods.
"Thanks gramps."

Checking his watch he sighs as looks around. Most of the stall keepers were packing up now. It was getting dark outside and he knew he'd have to head off. In sombre silence he unchains his bike and heads back to his small apartment to check out his box.

Nespa
03-08-2006, 08:51 AM
started to cross the street aparantly deep in thought. she turns her head to the right as garnet came her way and was clearly incaple of stopping on time, the light of his bike blinding her a bit.

she narrow her eye's and das a backflip out of the way just in time, she hisses as garet passes her . picking up the bag she stood and wiped the dust and dirt of her pants.

Inc0gnit0
03-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Vincent is alone in his personal lab and performs some regular tests with acids and bases and magnetivity tests and all the classic tests to find out what an element can do or even what it is.

What in heavens name is this it's like nothing I've ever seen before.

Vincent then puts it under an X-Ray machine bombarding it with Gamma rays and then in a furnace at over 2000 degree celcius and then at -300 degree celcius.

NO WAY....THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE...I have probably discovered the most resistant material ever but I only have this rock I need more or find out how to make more.

After 12 hours of constant testing Vincent is back in his office looking at his computer.

DAMNIT there seems to be no other material like this one on earth or even on the moon. It must come from space and I can't make a copy of it because I can't get any data from it due to its extreme resistance and anyway I can't do anything to it until I find a way to make it manipulable.

red storm
03-09-2006, 02:15 PM
The harbour was busy, busier then usual. The reason? A giant cruiser had just docked and many oasengers needed to part the ship. Among them was a brown skinned, blonde haired girl. Her outfit bordered on the scandalous, being only a pair of shorts and a top. and yet she was seemingly unafected by the cold weather raging around her. Two mechanical devises hovered near her shoulders, and two bracelets adorned her arms, one a simple one, the other covering her entire lower arm. Clipped to her belt was a hiltles sword.

"Right, if the old coot got the info right, the stone should be somewhere around here." Kowafu muttered to herself. She tapped the long bracelet and a map shot up in front of her. "'Kay, southwest it is." She said as she began walking, pulling to a dead stop as she almost passed a bar. "But first... a good beer to get the stomach going after a travel around the sea."

Grinning from ear to ear, she entered the bar.

Inc0gnit0
03-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Vincent is angered by all these negative results, he thought that this new element would revolutionize the world but all he's left with is a damn old rock that is completely indestructable but unusable. He is in his office alone and it is about 3 AM and he is getting tired. He is going over his notes on the subject and falls upon an old text that speaks about unsuspected powers. Vincent is intrigued by this page and continues to read, it says that these rocks all different may they be all have a hidden power usable by its wielder. But the rest of the page is completely erased through the ravages of time. Now Vincent is inspired again so he takes his cup of coffee takes a sip and goes back to wondering how he can use this rock. But 3 more fruitless hours have brought its tole on Vincent and out of anger Vincent takes the rock and is about to throw it at his wall when a blinding light flashes from the rock and then the light disapeared as quickly as it appeared. "What the...?" wondered Vincent clearly taken aback by the whole event and then looking down at his arm or where his arm is supposed to be he is completely dumbfounded. Even though he still feels the rock in his hand he cannot see the rock or his arm for that matter. Vincent rushes to his office mirror and to his complete amazement he realizes that except for his glasses over his eyes just floating there he is looking at nothing, the mirror isn't reflecting him. "Oh my god what has happened to me?"

animeglobe
03-11-2006, 10:52 AM
OOC: this is soo confusing

yumi looked up at the bright day. she looked around and smiled. "hmm maybe i should go and meet some new people" and with that she gathered her things and went on a search.

Wilder
03-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Kei was sitting against a tree, and he had his eyes closed. He was thinking of all the mistakes he made. Now, he was stuck on a path. He didn't think too hard, he still was aware of his surroundings. He was wanted, and there might've been someone who had seen him before.

Inc0gnit0
03-11-2006, 04:17 PM
2 hours later he found out that on top of being able to appear and disapear at will he can also control his physical permeability letting him go through walls and stuff. He is very excited of his new discovery and wonders greatly how this happens. So he decides to get some more information on the subject. Using his intercom he calls his secretary "Sylvie get Simon to prepare the personal jet I'm leaving in 10 min." 10 min. later at the hangar 01 Simon just finished preparing Vincent's private jet, the Silver Perfection. A mix of a black-hawk and a MIG, completely undetectable by radar and filled with weapons and gadjets, it is unique due to its construction cost. Vincent flew towards the port where he first heard about these rocks always wondering what else he will find on the subject. After landing near the port he takes a rental car and drives to the port. Looking in all directions he see's a bar. hey a little drink won't do me any harm. Vincent walks and enters the bar.

red storm
03-12-2006, 04:21 AM
Kowafu was enjoying her third beer when a new guy entered the bar. Now, that is a usual occurance in a bar and shouldn't have drawn any more atention then, say, a bird flying by.

However, this new guy had a sort of aura around him. At least it send her scanners of the moment he entered. Perhaps.... perhaps this guy knew more about the stones she was looking for.

"Yo, handsome."She called towards the guy. "Want to have a drink? My treat."

animeglobe
03-12-2006, 06:36 AM
everything felt weird to gwen."what is a woman like me doing with traveling..i mean look at me i look so fraglie...oh forget i left my royal place for this so i might as well stick with it" as she continued walking she started to her growls coming from behind her. she turned around to see some kind of creature who was foaming at the mouth like one of those mad dogs. she pulled out her bow and arrow and aimed it at him and shot him. "i wish i didn't have to do that" and with that she continued walking.

Nespa
03-12-2006, 06:44 AM
Narrows her eye's as she remebers garet

*flashback*
16 years old babs was held by three much older guys a fourth aproaching "let me go" they just smirked, then one hit her head from behind and she was knocked out. she woke up with garet hanging over her face. he scowled "your to young to qeust for a element stone" pulled her up and dragged her to the door "i am taking you home"she hissed and scratches his arm when they got outside the door and ran of.

*end of flashback*

she ran over to the police station and after a lecture of a befriended officer, she moved to the harbour and into the same bar kowafu entered. she eyed the scantly clothed girl but moved to her snitch. sitting down in a darker corner "you said you got something for me, spill it" she layed her arms on the table and looking at him.

Inc0gnit0
03-12-2006, 09:30 AM
"hehehe aren't you a bit young to call old men handsome but sure I'll take a drink isn't that what I'm in here for but I'll pay" Vincent went and sat next to the strange looking girl "barmen give me a rum and coke please" he then turned to the girl "so whats your name and what are you doing here so strangely clothed?" Vincent then took a sip from his coke waiting for her to answer him.

Nespa
03-12-2006, 09:38 AM
babs looked to her snitch as he leaned in closer "a good source told me scrolls about the element stones are gonna be displayed in the big museum" he went silent as someone passed them "the fire, the wind and shapeshifter must be among them"babs smirked "good" she stood and started to walk away.

the snitch came after her "hey what about my money"he grabbed her shoulder. as he grabbed her shoulder she moved so that she had his hand in a deadgrip and her other hand on his elbow junction "you wil get paid if i have the scroll"she putted enough strength on the junction and broke his arm. then she lets him go and started to walk away again...

airdemon
03-12-2006, 06:50 PM
This is supposed to be the place where the fire stone is being held. I wonder where though. Thought Maria, she was infront of a museum, and looking around for something. Three huge metal vans, and police swarming the vans, passed her by and went toward the museum. Bingo, she followed far and yet a distant location from all of the police. One of them was patrolling, by the looks of it a young female with black hair. Maria jumped behind her and knocked her out, dragging her into the bushes. She took the police uniform off ofher, and put a towel ontop of her. I feel sorry for ya, but business is business. She ran out, and went toward the vans. "Sir I just got word that there's been a robery in downtown. I'll take the rest from here." Said Maria in a disguised voice. The officer got angry, and motioned some signals, half of the police were gone. Suckers, she ran inside the van, without anyone noticing. She saw a bright red stone inside a case. She walked over to a control panel, hacking the system, and the case opened. She replaced the stone for a red jewel instead. Walking out of the van, she walked inside another one. She looked at the scrolls, They look just like the other scroll I took from that palace. Her curiosity fulfilled she walked out of the van again, and ran off into the crowd.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Stepping out onto the docks from a large private yatch, Aaliyah took a long gaze around her surroundings. She moved silently do to her bare feet, the small breeze tugging at her lace that was wrapped slightly on her arms as well as her pale blonde hair, givig her a slightly ethereal look. She walked alone through the main streets of the port, deep in thought. She needed to find that wind stone, and everything pointed to this busy and vastly Overpopulated concrete jungle. Spotting a bar, she decided tht having a quick drink might be good. She calmly and quietly walked into the bar, her steps so gracefull she almost seemed like she was gliding.

Nespa
03-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Passed aaliyah and glanced at her while the snitch yelled "now i get why my friends lost intrested in diong busniss with you"!"suddenly she grabbed aliyah's arm but looked before her as she spoke "the museum holds scrolls one of them is probely about the windstone" with that she let her go and walked into the night

after a few blocks she walked to a old house with planks before the windowns. moving through a a broken part in the fence, she moved to the cellar doors and opened them moving down the stairs. when down she bows to pet the cats and moved to the kitchen to feed them. after diong that she sat behind her computer and started typing some commands, she didn't jump when someone walked down the stairs "i know you would follow me" she kept her eye's to the screen.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Koronosaki is sleeping in his cot in a run down bed in an in somwhere in a monk temple Japan:

*monk*: korono have u found out where the stone tablet is?
me: yea i figure its somewere in this temple..
*monk curiosly staring at him*: why do you seek the stone so badly?
me:i seek thy stone to help the weak i am an embassator of the gods themself...
*monk wide eyed*: really?! are you really?!
me:yeah...and i also know u have the stone in your left pocket u were digging this morning and i saw u so may i have it?

*monk*:no u may not i need some proof that ur not a demon...
*korono*:man....u monks seriously need a tune up (he reveals his wings) this enough proof for u?!
*monk*:i...u...me...i..(shocked)
*korono grabs the tallesmend from him*: i must hide this somewere were no evil will find it....(he shoves the stone into his right arm as the stone is disabled and asleep so no one will find it he chants and is rubbing his arm as he does so sealing away the powers until an emergancy he walks out of the temple bowing to the monk as he hides his pure white wings)

airdemon
03-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Dissapearing inside the crowd, she walked into an alleyway, and threw away the police's uniform. She stretched a bit, and walked into the busy crowd. Thinking of her satisfying victory, she decided to head back home.

"Home sweet home, and I have something that is most satisfying." She said to herself. She threw herself on the caoch(sp) and took out the stone. "To think that you can control fire with this little stone. I wonder how you make it work?"She asked herself. Closing her eyes, and thinking about what she could do now, the stone started glowing. She opened her eyes, and the stone stopped glowing. She looked at it for a second, and she thought about fire. How it looks moves, feels. Suddenly there was a small fire on her plant, "Ahh!" She ran to the fire extinguisher, and put out the fire. Amazing was all she could think. If this one can play with fire, then I wonder about the others. She took out her scroll, and read it, the next stone it describes here is in a temple in Japan. Great, a temple, givs me the creeps just thinking about it. She got up and went to her bedroom, next stop Japan.

She packed up, and headed for the airport.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Hmmm.....better go to tokyo to find my next stop all i know is that the strength stone is somewhere in China -_- .....rice....i cant wait to have another full meal away from dumplings every night TT_TT...lemme see....(unfirls his map) by my calculations the stone of strength should be right here....(points to Hong Kong) but first i better go to Tokyo and get some rest (he flies to tyhe out skirts of tokyo and firls his wings so that there hidden from public view, he walks a couple miles and finds a isolated in he pays the barkeep with 5 solid gold pieces and falls asleep)

airdemon
03-13-2006, 04:24 PM
The plane arrived in Tokyo, walking aimlessly in the streets, and having no clue where to go, Maria go's inside any random inn, and pays the keep the amount. She walks into the room, and flops herself onto the bed. Traveling is such a bother. She took out the stone, and it started glowing, her eyes widened, she felt the heat coming from the stone, but it wasn't burning her. It was as if something was making it react.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 04:45 PM
*in his room he felt the activation of a stone in the inn* bloody hell....a stone here! it must be the fire...its heat is raidiating....*he jumps off of his bed and walks to the door opening it and poping his head out he see's the orange flashing of the stone* O....M....G someone has activated it in public....*rushinig he rushes to the room kicking the door down he looks to the little girl on the bed* u! deactivate it now and hand it over before u lose control!.....

airdemon
03-13-2006, 04:51 PM
"I don't even know how!" Maria thought hard and she thought about the various ways of how to put out a fire, she clutched the stone in her hand, she felt it burning her skin, but she didn't feel pain. The stone stopped glowing, "I guess thats how. Hey, wait a minute, who are you? And what did you mean by hand the stone over?"

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 04:54 PM
i am the guardian of the 12 stones sent by the gods themself (walks into the roo mand closes the door) im sorry bout all the yelling but i sense theese stones...and its my job to protect them from coming to harm or harming anyone...and who would u be to steal a item like that how dare u activate it in public!! (softly thinks to himself) *how many humans have possetion of theese stones and how many more will they come in serch if the public finds out the great power they wield....(begins to chant a spell of location and imidatly his arm glows [because of the stone in it] the girls arm grows and all other mortals who have the stones theres begin to glow as well..

airdemon
03-13-2006, 05:14 PM
"The protecter huh, not really doing a good job. As we speak inside a museum ar scrolls that tell of the location of these stones, and since it's a museum everyone who reads it will probably find out about the stones." She said, she stood up from the bed, and stared at her hands, they were burnt from the stone. She looked at the man again, "Plus, I didn't mean to activate it in public, I don't even know how the stone works, so don't blame me for anything that happened."

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 05:20 PM
that is why u need to learn! learn or return that stone to me! as for the scrolls...(he snaps his fingers and in the museum the scrolls burst to flame) there taken care of...i have already captured the speed stone...(grabs the stone from her and jams it into his right leg as it fuses with his body he mutturs a spell sealing it just like the speed stone) if u learn to controll fire with basic spells i might give it back to u but for now its mine..(without looking at the girls hands he heals them still looking at her eyes) u have the potental to become a chosen...

airdemon
03-13-2006, 05:25 PM
"Hey....fine, I'll learn how to use fire, and everything else you said, but I better get that stone back, it took me months of stealing, and researching to get it."She looked down at her hands, "Thank you, so now what, oh and here." She took a the scroll from her bag, and gave it to him, "My name's Maria."

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 05:31 PM
*bows in the traditionally japineese way* koronosaki protector of the 12 stones at your service...i am actually pretty cool once u get to know me (winks at her) anyway here is a magic training scroll (hands her a scroll of fire) that should teach u what u need to know....and....(puts the last scroll away) ill keep this

airdemon
03-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Maria snatched the scroll, and stared at it, she put it in her backpack, "well it's nice to meet you too, I have one more question to ask, how will I know the time when you give me the stone?" She sat back down on her bed, and took off her jacket, her tatoo was showing.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 05:40 PM
uh....that tatoo....(he wispers under his breath) oh...um i will give it back to u dont worry i only seek strength and speed along with earth if it crosses me...fire is of no use to me...

airdemon
03-13-2006, 05:45 PM
"You say it like it's worthless, and my hearing is very good, so if you have a problem with this tatoo, just say it." She said. She looked at the scroll again, then she stared at a mirror that was across from them, "Hey, I have a favor to ask....can I tag along with you....I'm kind of a wanted person with a rather large bounty on me." She asked clapping her hands together.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah u may accompany me but if u get in my way i will kill u....and i think that tatoo on your back is remarkably fanciable(meaning it makes u look hot)

airdemon
03-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Kill me, some protector. She blushed a bit from that lat comment, "Ayways, so where are we off to?" She asked, sitting up on the bed.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
hong Kong china....and the earth Stone is in Bejing...so we have 2 stops...(thinks that that tatoo on her back reminds him of his ex girl friend back in the fudel japan era) so we leave 2 days from now....in the mean time relax and do some shoping ^_^ (tosses her a bag filled with gold) people still use gold right? i mean because if they dont haveing 100,000 tonnes of that in my makeshift bank back in my hideing spot might make it worthless...

airdemon
03-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Maria stared at the bag of gold, "Yes, people still use gold...." She said in toneless expression. He has all of this gold! She stood up from the bed, and put the bag of gold in her bag, "I'll be shopping, so if you need me...well you get the idea." She left the building, and went to the nearest most expensive place she could find, that had good clothing.

Miku Satsuki
03-13-2006, 06:06 PM
I work alone sorry

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 06:08 PM
he grinned after he and looked at his right arm "jeeze after 1500 years people still use gold wow thats amazeing...i hope she will be ok...she doesent look like she is good with weponds i mean for a girl she is pretty cool but still....not knowing kung fu or how to kill someone might be trouble i might have to train her...." he finished as he layed down on his bed falling into a shallow sleep in witch he could still hear and feel but at the same time is asleep he is in *meditation*

airdemon
03-13-2006, 07:13 PM
"Achoo....someone must be talking abou me.....oh well." She walked out of the clothing shop with a stack of clothes. She was wearing deep blue jeans, and a red t-shirt. She walked down the corner of the street, and walked into a weapons shop.

Browsing around she pressed her hands against the glass, looking at the guns in amazement. "Are you looking for something for ya guy friend."asked th clerk. She stared at him for a while, "I'm shopping for myself."She said. The clerk looked a little angry, "Really, I never knew that a girl could fire a weapon." Maria ignored the comment, and looked at this one gun. It was a normal looking gun, but for some reason she liked the way it looked, "How much is this one?" She asked pointing to it. "That one is for free, if you can prove that your worth it." He said. She sighed and walked to the shooting area. She got a random gun, and shot hit with one hand, bulls-eye. "I'll be taking the gun now." he clerk gave it to her, and she walked out.

Negi Springfield
03-13-2006, 09:35 PM
*deep in medatation* Hmmmm.....hmmm......hhmmmm(he lifted a few feet off the ground in deep thought as the flame Stone activeted and he was surrounded in a fire aroumour he grinned at himself for this accompleshment)

Inc0gnit0
03-14-2006, 05:41 AM
"oh for F... sake!!!" a bright light came out of his coat inner pocket. In this little bar it would have been hard not to notice. The light has gone but everyones looking at him. "huh sorry must have hit the on switch for my high powered pocket lamp...sorry" but to himself Damnit what was that all about I wasn't thinking about the stone at all proof I didn't disapear or went through the floor or anything. Can certain things make the stone react? Still deep in thought Vincent didn't notice how suddenly interested that girl next to him and certain other people in the bar were of him now. He put his hand in his inner pocket put his safety mecanism to ON. Now at least if someone wants to steal it I'll need to be dead. Not the the most reassuring thought though. Then Vincent continued to sip his rum and coke casually as if nothing happened but he knew the damage had already been done.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-14-2006, 07:24 AM
OOC: <<; Slow down just a tad ppl, Not everyone can be online all day

Before she could even enter the bar, some young girl grabbed her arm. Listening quietly, the stranger spoke of the ancient scrolls which told of the stones and te windstone itself. This was slightly alarming to her, for getting news in such an unorthadox way, but it won't hurt to just go with it. But before she could even say anything, her informant had already started walking off. Pondering for a moment more, she turned and silently ran off into the direction of te museum

Nespa
03-14-2006, 07:31 AM
listend as the delivery guy dropped the catfood of and ran, he never liked being around her long. after some commands she hacked into the security systen of the museum and saw aaliyah standing near it. "mystica"one of the black cats that layed on the couch taised her head and come to her.

she tied a message to her collar. "bring that to the female on teh screen". mystica mewed and ran of.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-14-2006, 07:59 AM
As she walked up the steps to the museum, the curator himself came rushing out to her, wanting to b e her personal guide. Keeping up with an air of alloufness, she didn't really speak much to the man save for asking one question about the scrolls. The man bowed abit and took her to the exibhit room which housed the scrolls. The scrolls were in their own large roomwith afew other items that were apart of the legend of the stones. Taking his leave, the Curator left Aaliyah to herself and gave word to the guards that no person, besides himself, was to disturb her. Once alone, she walked to the scroll at her left and began to read its ancient script. She had be taught many ancient languages from the moment she could understand words. This scroll spoke of the Earth stone and its location. Not what she was looking for, though, now reading the scroll, she understood its prescice location. Moving onto another scroll, this one spoke of the wind stone. Finally! Reading the scroll she pored over it, trying to find out any information possible as to were her stone might be.

Nespa
03-14-2006, 08:08 AM
Followed mystica on another screen as she came to the museum. somehow the cat found her way in and was quickly causing a uproar between the guards.

while the guards were searching for the literar "catburgular"she looked around and came to the door where aliyaah was. she hopped and managed to open the door walking in. sitting behind aliyaah she mewed.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Hearing the soft mew from behind her, she turns her attention from the scroll to the small black cat. Bending down, she pets the feline and notices a piece of paper on its collar. Carefully removing the note, she began to read it.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Maria walked out of the shop, she went back toward the hotel after a successful day of shopping. She walked inside the room and the guy swirling in flames. She didn't really care, she put her stuff on the floor, plopped herself on the caoch(sp) and drifted off to sleep, thinking about the fire stone, and about her past.

red storm
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
ooc: Negi, could you please use propper grammar? Reading your posts makes my eyes hurt.

bic:
Kowafu snorted at the comment. "Too young? You find 19 years too young? Where have you lived all these days, under a rock? Yees, I probably have more experience then you do." She said, never mentioning what she meant by 'experience' "My name is Kowafu, as for what I am doing here so strangely clothed, well, I just hate to get into a lot of cloth. I never had to, and it makes my skin itch whenever I wear too much."

Suddenly, a bright light erupted from the man's pocket. He mumbled some excuse about a high powered pocket lamp. Kowafu was about to file it as 'unimportant' and shrug it of, but the scanner on her left arm sudenly went beserk. She threw a quick glance at the readings, which made her eyes about to widen untill she stopped them, instead resulting in a twitch. She quickly tapped a button and the beeping stopped.

"Damn, I knew I had to turn that damned alarm of. Say, you wouldn't happen to have a ting for stones, would you?"

Inc0gnit0
03-14-2006, 01:47 PM
seeing those alarms go made Vincent realize that he was right the damage had been done. "little rocks why yes I do" vincent then shows his hand to the girl showing her his 3 rings encrusted with a saphire, a ruby and an emerald "But I doubt it's what your talking about. My name is Vincent Silver, I am chief commander of the SEF, it doesn't matter you probably don't know what it is, hardly anybody does but would you please follow me there are matters I would like to discuss with you." Vincent gets up waiting to see if she will follow him."oh and by the way I'm old enough to be your father"

red storm
03-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Kowafu snorted, but followed anyway. This guy had information she needed, maybe not the information, but information nonetheless. 'Any information is usefull, you only have to know how to apply it' she quoted to herself as she followed Vincent outside.

"I still stand by what I said about experience."

Inc0gnit0
03-14-2006, 05:50 PM
"In this subject you maybe out-class me because I know very little but lets just say this old monkey knows a few tricks." Vincent brings Kowafu to his personal jet. "Okay I think this is far enough okay so yes I do have one of those strange powerful stones and I guess by your interest that you either have one or you are seeking one. My company develops ways of protecting my country and this stone and any other I can find would provide very advanced defence mechanism if I could either reproduce it or channel its power into something else but right now nothing has worked. So I had come here for information. I don't know much about these stones, at first I thought they were a new undiscovered element but they are like nothing I've ever seen before. Right now I have told nobody but you and I intend in keeping it that way until I can find a more large scale use for it. Also I have read when researching this "new element" that workers were getting harassed by somebody sent to protect these stones I would expect a kind of guardien to make sure the power doesn't fall into wrong hands but I doubt it's that big of a deal. I have come here specifically because all the information I gathered came form an ancient almost destroyed book and most of the pages were destroyed so I wanted to check my information from the source and I happened to be thirsty and bumped into you....what a coincidence. How about you what do you know of these stones and why do you seek them?"

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 09:21 PM
as he was in deep meditation he was thinking hard about 3 of the most powerfull stones that worried him as he hears the girl walk into the room he is still in meditation and as soon as he thought of the shadow into his mind he smiled a bit as he found the man who had it, he carefully actavated its effects and thought (geeze this guy is an idiot all theese humans...they have know idea of the power within although that woman....she knows more then she tells....could she be a demon or another protector i shall see...as for that moronic man...nota threat? im old enough to be his ancestor he is bragging but im gonna give him a warning....)he phocused hard on the man as he thought amout fire soon enough the mans coat starts smokeing and begins to burn, he continuously thought about it as he implants a small soul feather into it now haveing some controll of it it is possible if the mans techonology was great enough he could be tracked but that would be extreamly dangerous.

He also thought about the scrolls (damn i missed some of them) he implants 5 feathers into the remeaining scrolls for tracking as his spirituall eyes may only appear in his meditation state he stares through the scrolls eyes and sees a cat and a young woman in the room...he finds what he needs the man seeks the stone for destruction and finds him unworthy until proven to himself so 10 min after activating it he nutulizes its powers till further notice to insure the safty of it and to insure his "good intentions" wernt actually missed place he would release his presents over the items if he proved himself worthy...as for the girl she has yet to be axcepted. he ended his meditation phase and fell asleep haveing dreams of fire speed sadows stealth cats...Ect.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 09:50 PM
MAria woke up again, she saw Koronosaki sleeping. So I have to learn to use fire before I can have the stone. She stared at him even longer, what a pain. I went through all the trouble of doing research, and then there's the whole stealing it.....It seems that I have to work for it even more. She walked toward the window balcony, and sat down on the bench.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
his eyes flickerd open as he looks at the girl in the balcony thinking (wow....she is actually pretty hot....) he stands up and walks over to her..."hey there is an easier way but its verry VERRY painfull...." he said with a dull voice.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 10:09 PM
"Geez, you sound riddled with excitement, but I am curious with that whole faster suggestion. Just how painful is it though...?" She asked

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 10:13 PM
"lets just say if ur not of good enough heart it will kill u...and even a half heart could open past wounds, open new ones, or even break bones...thats not even close to what it can doo....its soo painfull it killed meh.....and i trained for 1500 years in heaven becomeing an angel for this....guarding rocks -_-..." he ends flatly looking at her with a look of concern and he blushes slightly

airdemon
03-14-2006, 10:22 PM
"Well, these aren't ordinary rocks, and besides you gaurding these things wasn't a lost cause. So be thankful for that." She said. She looked at the buildings ahead of her thinking of what she would choose. "I don't have anything to loose, why not. If I die...well lets just hope that won't happen. I'll do it."She said.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 10:25 PM
he looks at her a little shocked by her choice now blushing at her a little more admireing her bravery "ok eat this...." he said coldly handing her what appeared to be a chocholate shaped to loo like fire.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 10:31 PM
"It looks like a piece of chocolate....eh." She shrugged her shoulders, and took the piece. She stared at it for a while, and put it in her mouth, she chewed on it for a while, and then swallowed it. "You know this isn't half bad." She said, she walked inside the room, suddenly she fell to knees. She held her she in one hand, and the other was supporting her. It felt like a thousand fires burning inside of her, it felt like a million needles piercing her over and over again, she was numb with pain, and fell to the floor, unconcious, but still alive.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 10:35 PM
he looks wide eyed at the body "DAMN I WARNED HER!" he exclaimed as he quickly took her pulse...."good still breathing..." he sounded worried and even a little afraid he put her on her bed and put his hand to her forehead "she has a extremly high fever.." he used a feather to transform into a bucket of cold water and a towl as he took care for her blushing the entire time as his small likeness for her began to grow

airdemon
03-14-2006, 10:42 PM
She had no idead what was going on, all she could think about was staying alive. She didn't feel anything, she couldn't feel herself breathing, she was completely paralyzed with pain, but she could feel that someone was taking care of her.

(that sounded corny.)

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 10:44 PM
as he struggled to keep her alive he worried because this is as much as he can do the rest was up to her. he new it was that if she ever felt an intense heat or cuts opening there is only one thing to do...he blushed at the thought he had to do mouth to maouth and extract the chocholat from her system

airdemon
03-14-2006, 10:50 PM
She felt herself coming back to the real world, her eyes started opening, she saw Koronosaki next to her. She tried to get up, "huh.....you didn't tell me it was going to be this bad.....but you did warn me....." She said in a breathless way. She tried to smile to reassure him that she was fine, but she fell back asleep before she could.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 10:54 PM
he feels her forehead "good her fever is gone she has masterd fire....but im gonna fuse the fire stone into her body and ceal it only letting it come out when she is in dire need...." he did it he fuses the stone and a little more (will tell u guys later ^_~) into her body and lays down next to her falling asleep haveing dreams and visions of the future to come....

airdemon
03-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Maria woke up, she saw Koronosaki next to her she jumped off of the bed. "What the heck is wrong with you?! Couldn't you have slept on the caoch?!"She yelled. She kicked him off of the bed. "I probabaly owe you my life, but still!!!"

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 11:26 PM
blushing he rubbs his eyes "huh wha...?" is totally lost "what happend last thing i remember is kissing u on the for head then a sudden rush and this....whats going on?"
looks around the room and then back up into her eyes he thinks (so much alike....but she is actually a little hotter then her) he then blushes and looks down "im s-s-sorry if i offended u..." he said quietly.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 11:36 PM
"Kissed me on the wha.....you did what!!!!" She started shoving him out of the room towards the balcony, and then pushed him outside. She locked the balcony door. "And stay out there until you think about what you did!! Or whatever, just stay out there for now." She was flustered with anger, and yet a little bit of her felt flattered. She closed the blinds, and walked back to the bed. She sat down..Thats right, the chocolate....I guess I'm alive. She smiled a bit, and changed into her new outfit, black shorts, and a red tank top shirt. The only visible part of her tatoo was a black cat's tail.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 11:41 PM
he sighs as he sits on the balcony useing one of his feathers to summon herbal tea and begins to drink it wandering when he should confess (no time soon i guess) he thought to himself he looked out as he thought he had one wing filled with 5,000,000 feathers and two makes 10m the he could use it to make anything he desires the only problem is that he can only do so when there are no humans around or when its an emergancy....he looked back at the door wandering about her (geeze for a 15 year old girl she is pretty worked up about her looks i guess alot has changed....but still...) he shakes his head of the thought and looks at his tea...he then walks to the door and knocks takeing his flute out and begins to play a happy melody.

airdemon
03-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Maria walked back toward the balcony window, and opened the door, she saw beautiful(sp?) white wings. "There so pretty!" She yelled. She sat down next to him touching his wings. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you like that, but I'm not used to being around with guys." She said, stroking his wings.

Negi Springfield
03-14-2006, 11:50 PM
"pretty....my...wi-" he was cut off in shock (my wings i forgot to hide them!) he thought in horror as he quickly hid them "listen u musnt tell anybody of what u say ok?! this is a secret so please dont tell anyone my secret.." he pleaded, but at the same time was a little releved that she knows his secret "on second thought i have to erase your memory....." he softly kisses her on the lips makeing her pass out for 7 min as he sits her up and closes the door hiding his wings quickly he goes back to his tea (ok she forgot the kiss and my wings so i think were fine now....)

airdemon
03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
(you have to stop these kinds of things...:sweatdrop )

Waking up slowly, "what just happened....oh well." She walked outside of the room to the balcony..."Dejavu.....anyways, listen I'm sorry for what I did, but I guess I'm not used to guys being around me..." She said scratching the back of her head. She sat down on the chair, and looked at the buildings, "So I can control fire now, can't I?"

Negi Springfield
03-15-2006, 12:00 AM
he calmly sips his tea. "yes u can but the fire within the stone is actually fused within me but....i gave u what had not already fused within me..." he looked at her softly grinning a little (i hope the other stones will be alright) "we leave for hong kong in the morning our flight leaves at eight...anyway im ready to go i got everything i need....u ready?" he finished looking at her "oh i see u got a new gun but....id preffer u used this i know it looks wierd but u get used to the people stareing at u ^_^" he finished and handed her a shelthed katana as he has 4 blades 2 on each side

airdemon
03-15-2006, 12:03 AM
"A sword? I guess, but it kind of makes the gun go to waste, and I don't really know how to use swords...hehehe." She stood up, "All the other things ar fine, and I'm ready to go."She smiled, and walked back inside.

Negi Springfield
03-15-2006, 12:05 AM
"hmmmm....dont know how to use a sword?" he mutterd and chuckled softly, "aw well i didnt start practicing till i was 5 ^_^ and i had 1,000 years of free time to preactice up there soo.....im actually the best swords men on the planet ^_^" he looks hapily at her as he walks in after her sitting on the couch and laying down falling asleep (who am i kidding she isnt her....) instantly his admaration for her vanishes on the spot as he becomes all buisness

Inc0gnit0
03-15-2006, 06:00 AM
OOC: so I guess I'm the ancestor wannabee well your sooo traced

"AH WTF!!!!" as his coat cought on fire. He ran into his jet and took a fire extinguisher to stop the fire he then took out his pocket computer and started tracking where the energy that put his coat on fire came from and managed to find a residuel energy trail which was on the move. Unreal the thing that put my coat on fire is actually a moving humanoid completely made up of energy. Vincent ran out of the jet "hey Kowafu I got some more information on the stones the thing that put my coat on fire was actually tracking my stone and is on the move probably towards another stone considering his tracking abilities. You want to come with me? I'm leaving right now to intercept him he's heading for China."

Nespa
03-15-2006, 06:10 AM
ooc: negi, air if gods placed those stones somewhere then i don't think you should be able to find them so easy.

Babs smirked behind her computer "good girl mystica.." on the note stood only one message "follow the cat and take the scrolls of air and shapeshifting with you, those gods have a connection" mystica mewed and walked out of the door waiting for aliyaah to follow her.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-15-2006, 07:05 AM
After reading the note, she crumpled it up and tossed it in the waste recepticle before going back to the scroll she was reading. The last thing she needed was to be side-tracked by a cat who was after the scrolls. Haven been given the curator's keys before he left, she decided to open the glass enclosure to the scroll of the wind stone and remove it from its resting place. Shutting the case, she tucked the scroll under her arm before looking around to see if there was anyting else usefull about the wind stone around.

Nespa
03-15-2006, 07:10 AM
frowns and types some commands, suddenly the alarm of the museum go's off and the windows and doors are locked. she makes sure the curator was also locked in his office and watches the females reaction. "if you wont follow the cat then i just wil make sure you wont get out" she types some more commands and links her computer with the intercom.

Lady Risa Emrys
03-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Sighing slightly in frustration, she walks over to the locked door and sliding her fingers along the wall besides it, she located a dlighty difference in texture. Pressing gently, it reveals the security panel for this room. Letting her fingers dance alolng the keys, the doors soon open as she shuts the panel. Tossing her hair back from her face, she calmly once again walks out making it to the exit with out trouble and smiles politly to the guards before walking down the stairs of the museum and down to the street.

Nespa
03-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Sighs in anoyance but frowns as mystica follows the woman. she presses a key "mystica job failed return home"however the cat kept following aliyaah. babs groaned and moved from behind her computer and ran into the night.

she walked to the museum and opened what seemed to be a watch and followed the moving bleep on her screen.

airdemon
03-15-2006, 10:22 AM
SHe saw him flop on the couch(sp) and fall asleep. Whats up with him. She leanded back on the bench, and raised the sword infront of her face, its not that I don't know how to use a sword, its that I don't want to remember how to use a sword. I already know anyway.....I'll just keep this my secret. She put the sword down beside her, and stared at th sky brings back a lot of unwanted memories, thats what it does. She closed her eyes, and memories came back flooding in her mind.

Negi Springfield
03-15-2006, 10:22 PM
(in his dream he saw the man tracking his powerful energy source on him he wakes up in a cold sweat but minutesd before he wakes up he sets the entire coat on fire on the man) he mutters to himself "take that u minical maniac" he then looked and saw the girl looking at the sky he walked over to her "look....the stone isnt....in china....actually i have no idea where it is all i know is that its really in europe were i dunno my best guest is yugoslavia, germany, or Czechoslavakia i just wanted to stop by and see my brothers shrine in China....im sorry if i misled u.." he finished looking at the sky.

(ooc: im not going to find it easy ^_^ dont worry i only new where the speed was because the gods lemme hide it the rest i have no clue O_O)

airdemon
03-15-2006, 11:03 PM
"It's ok, I don't mind taking a detour. Besides, we all have secrets to hide." She stood up, and walked past him to her room. "I work better with two small swords, but I forgot what they were called. I do know how to use swords, but....they just bring bad memories for me." She looked at the sword for a while, with an emotionless expression, "Anyways, I'm ready to go, lets go to China to your brothers shrine." She said, she was completely different with a smile on her face. She packed her stuff, and waited for him.

Negi Springfield
03-15-2006, 11:56 PM
(its 2 hours later me and the girl are on the plane to China im panicing) this is a plane were so high up how are we doing this O_O without flaping wings or anything !!! (he was totally scared of flying)

red storm
03-16-2006, 05:36 AM
ooc: So lemme get this straight, I'm kinda confused. Negi, were you talking to me when you talked about where the stone was or to Airdemon's character?

airdemon
03-16-2006, 11:08 AM
(ooc- The answer to redstorms question, he was talking to my character...)

Maria was staring at him, confused, "You've never ridden an airplane before? Well I don't know much about them, but I guess it all has to do with the engines, and the wings.....I don't really know." She tried to explain. She looked at him again, "Just don't worry about anything. If the captain says we're going to crash then you can worry." She said. Although I don't think thats too reassuring.

red storm
03-16-2006, 01:28 PM
ooc: 'kay then.

"China? Sure, better then this place anyway. Even through my temporal shield this place is frigging cold. The sooner we leave, te better it is."

ooc: Bleagh, short post.

Inc0gnit0
03-16-2006, 04:13 PM
5 Min. later Vincent and Kowafu were ready for take-off. "THERE WE GO!!!" and they were off towards China and to intercept that shady character thats been causing Vincent so much trouble. I don't even know him and already I hate that thing whatever it is. Vincent turned around to Kowafu "Enjoying yourself missy" he then executed a few barrel rolls "YEHAAAA, I love flying"

Negi Springfield
03-16-2006, 10:10 PM
(they land in china and find the most secluded place avaliable) maria....we are being tracked by a maniac who is wanting the stones for wepons and not peace....(they walk to his brothers temple which is crouded with sholin monks (srry bou the typo) the continue until they find the head monk)

"hello can we stay for the night?" i asked

"yes you may...u wouldent have to be an ancistor of our founder would u?" he asked curously senseing his power

"actually...im his great great great great grand son thanks for asking" he lied he was really his brother.

(to maria) "maria u get this room ill get this room over here i have asked the moks to kill and/or take hostage anyone who looks suspicious"

leftfeild
03-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Getting off his bike he wheels it next to the wall and gets into his flat.
"Man, that was weird. Hope I don't meet them again if they totally blank me aftr a scare like that," he mumbles to himself as he finds a chair to sit in "now I can check out this cool box I picked up for the cheap. Wonder what the old guy was on about. Wasn't really listening."
Rifling though his bag he picks the box out and runs his hand over it's edges.
"Not badly made. It feels heavy like there's something inside."
ripping it, he prizes it open but his heart sinks when he sees there's nothing inside it.
"What a let down. I thought there was something inside for sure."
Placing it back on the table he hears a metallic clink inside the box.
"Huh? It's way too heavy to just be wood. I think there's a secret compartment with something inside of it."
He checks it al over but comes up with noting.
"Maybe I should break it."
Grinning he lifts it high above his head and smashes it off the floor. Disappointed when it merely bounces and settles without so much as a crack he scowls at it and kicks it.
"What's it made of anyway? Super amazing hitech wood? Nah."
Picking it up again he prods the bottom and hears a faint click.
"Maybe it's a bomb!"
Just then, the bottom falls away and a necklace with a large stone dropps out onto the floor.
"What's this?"
The faint sure that shivered though him when he picked it up made another grin spread over his face.
"It looks kinda cool. This must be what the old man was making me promise about."

Lady Risa Emrys
03-17-2006, 07:32 AM
She paid little heed to the cat that was still following her, and contunied down back to the docks where she had her yatch waiting for her. Gaining some distance on the cat by running swiftly, she jumped from the edge of the docks and up onto the deck of her boat with little effort, the scroll still in hand. Turing back to the land to make sure the cat didn't follow, but to her dismay, the little black feline was sitting before her on the docks. Remebering the note and the voice, she quickly snatched up a blank sheet of parchment and a quill before scratching something down. Though she knew little english, she knew much latin. Hoping the cat person would understand, she wrote down that There was no scroll on trasnformation in That museum. rolling it neatly and tieing it secure with a thread, she tossed the parchemnt down to the Cat, who picked it up at once. Seeing this, Aaliyah turned on her heels to inforn her captain of their next destination.

Nespa
03-17-2006, 08:58 AM
walked from the darkness on the dock "mystica i thought i raised you better than that" she puts her hands on her hips and looks at the cat "when i say come home, then you shoulden't have followed that woman" she looks to aliyaah "i hope she wasent any trouble"she brushes her hair back.

And moves to grab her cat but she kept moving away "what is it now?" she looked annoyed to the cat.

airdemon
03-17-2006, 05:58 PM
"Yeah, yeah whatever."She said. She plooped her bags in the floor, and closed the oor behing her. She lay down on the floor, and looked up at the ceiling. I hate shrines, they make me so uncomfortable. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

"Brother, brother......BROTHER!!" A small girl was yelling over a still body. The body had blood surrounding it, "Come on sis, you'll make yourself look bad."He sad in a hoarse tone. "Like I car, why did you do it....it was my duty not yours, now look at you....your dead.."She couldn't stop crying. The boy just smiled, and closed his eyes. She stared at him horrified, he didn't move, and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She got up after a while, grabbing her two swords. I'll kill them, I'll kill them all. I'll kill all of the ones who did this to him. Was all she could think. The girl turned around, and saw her old friends standing there. One of them ook out a gun, and shot. She fell back, and lay there with her brother.

Maria sat uprigth, cold sweat dripping from her face. She started shivering, she held herself to try and make it stop, but she couldn't. She got up, and walked to the bathroom to wash her face. When she walked in she stared at the mirror. What in the world is happening? Her eyes were a complete different color, they looked exactly like cat eyes. She backed away from the mirror. She grabbed her stuff, and ran out of the room. A monk was passing by, and she pushed him aside. She ran far into the woods surrounding the shrine. She stopped for a while. Thats right how could I forget. Today is the day my brother died, and the day that incident.

Inc0gnit0
03-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Vincent and Kowafu landed during the night in a chinese air-port. Not forgetting to gun up Kowafu and Vincent followed the energy signal to a small secluded shrine surrounded by forests. "Interesting, looking at these readings I can see it is in a room on the second floor." Vincent goes and knocks on the door, an elderly monk opened the dorr "may I help you?" he asked politely. "yes I am looking for something strange that seems to be hiding in your shrine" Vincent took out his official badge "I'm from the SEF, the silver elite force and I would like your cooperation in this highly important mission, this is my associate Kowafu and we expect your total cooperation" Vincent could see the distress in the monks eyes "don't be afraid we have only come to help, this thing we are looking for emits a very strong source of energy and could be dangerous to your well being, do we have permition to investigate the source of this bizarre energy?" the monk was still reluctant but finally agreed he told Vincent and Kowafu to wait here so that he can go get guides for them which they did in all respect to the shrine. But as soon as the "guides" came Vincent knew there was a problem about three dozen monks with katanas approached the duo with a very firm intention on taking them down "okay...what is the meaning of this?" the elderly monk stepped forward "we have been warned of your wicked intentions and we will not let you pass" Vincent wasn't sure what to say "we are not wicked we are simply here to investigate a source of energy that could be benefic for our country but mostly because it can be dangerous for your shrine" the monk wasn't fazed by this remark "GET THEM!!!" the monks started running towards Vincent and Kowafu.

airdemon
03-17-2006, 06:44 PM
What the hell am I dong....I'll just make things even more complicated. She shook her head, and made her way back towards the shrine. when she stepped near the perimeter, she felt something was wrong. She ran as fast as she could, she saw the monks attacking a group of two. She ran infront of the two, "Stop it!" She yelled. "But the man with you said that...." He was cut off by her angry stare. The monks backed away, but they still stood in the room. Maria turned around, "Are you ok?" She asked.

Inc0gnit0
03-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Vincent had already two highly specialized semi-automatics pointed at the monks before Maria came in between them "well who might you be missy and yes I'm fine if your little welcome comitee would learn some matters we wouldn't have to have a show of power but hey...anyway who are you and why have we been attacked when trying to protect?" Vincent then put his guns away "my name is Vincent of the SEF" he then showed Maria his official badge "it's the Silver Elite Force, our mission is to protect Canada from a militarized attack and we have detected a strange and possibly dangerous energy source coming from the second floor of this building and have come to investigate before we got savagely attacked."

airdemon
03-17-2006, 07:03 PM
"Strong energy?" She looked confused, but then realized something. The stones! Of coarse how stupid of me....but then does that mean he can tell about my stone. Either way this is the guy the Koronosaki was talking about, I better be on gaurd here. Maria stepped a little bit back, I also forgot completely about my eyes.... "My name's Maria. I haven't really heard of the SEF until just now, so I can't really defend you there. And I'm not really sure about this strong energy source your talking about."She said again.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 08:31 PM
from the first floor...........a tall blond hair man about the same height as me and looked like a 21 year old man but in reality is a year older then me and he is my brother we both guard the stones but with different objectives he protects me and i guard the stones he might have good looks but i am the musle in the family, but looked different he has a scar across his face and his white katana shelthed he is lean and muscular his long blond hair flutttering in the wind his Dangerously threatining blue eyes staring at the man with the guns "put ur wepond down man..." he said extreamly angerly as black wings fly from his back and his white katana drawn he flies to the place and stands before the man his katana to his neck "maria go back and tell my brother we have company..as for u what is your purpose with my brother...he has done nothing wrong and i am nothing but a humble monk" he ended glareing at the man

airdemon
03-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Black wings...was all she could think. She didn't want to get in the wayof this guy. She ran out of the room, and started looking for Koronosaki. "Hey, Koronosaki where are you?! We have company you know?!" She yelled.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 08:42 PM
he jumped from his bed, his wings still hidden drawing his black katana and running out side running next to his brother looking at the man me and him look exactically alike only i have black hair blue eyes:

"he brother do u know theese guys" he said as he spots the transmitter
"no but im sure u do" he said smirking
"yeah but there no friend of mine there planning to use there stone for murder and at the cost of human lives testing it for there own gain" he finished looking at him like if he was vomit

"easy brother u musnt get ahead of yourself" he said calmly "as for u Mr.vincent u better leave or put your wepon away NOW!" he said ending with a command

airdemon
03-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Maria runs back inside the room, well so much for looking for him. She saw all of this happening. "Honestly, is this really necessary. Vincint is from the SEF, what they're trying to do is protect Canada from what not, and then they stumbled across the stones. Now is all of this fighting really that necessary."

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 09:20 PM
"listen he wants to use it to build wepons instead of helping man kind.....damn him i loath every cell on his body"i said

Inc0gnit0
03-17-2006, 10:09 PM
OOC: hey dude my weapons have been away since my last post about 5-7 posts ago for starters

BIC: "what the hell are you talking about do you even know what SEF is? It is an organisation whos sole purpose is to develop defencive methods to protect Canada due to its lack of military defence in case of a third world war that means satelites, new and improved metals and new energy sources and who the hell are you to talk trash to me you old japanese stereotype get out of my face before I get the authorities on you. I have more important businesses to take care of" Vincent now pissed off by the comments on his lifes work walked straight between the two brothers. Koronosaki grabbed his shoulder to stop him and then his apparatus went completely nuts. "oh my god you are the source of energy I have been looking for what in heavens name are you?" he then took a few steps back. "are you an experiment gone wrong or a new type of robot?" Vincent is completely lost. What is the meaning of this wait I can feel more of those wierd stones very close by do those wierd people have some.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 10:21 PM
"im an angel thank u verry much u dirty little rodent"he said his white wings comeing out as his power increases to the point where the tracker breakes and a white arua surrounds him as it looks like a white fire and the same time a black one surrounds his brother

(says in unison) "we are the ying yang twin angels u mess with one of us u get the whole package!"

they both glare at him as there combined energy starts to blow him away

"we have enough power to energize the world 1,000,000,000 times over" they say in unison as there eyes glow abright yellow and they lift a few feet off the ground

Inc0gnit0
03-17-2006, 10:37 PM
"well aren't you cool with your little magic tricks good job you might impress a ten year old. Then misters the ying and yangs wutever why don't you use that power to help people instead of insulting the people that actually do help" Vincent then took out his black glasses and put them on "You don't scare me go home you what did you call yourself angels and leave the honest people do their jobs" I hate angels."I don't have any more business here anyway this whole search was a great deception, the possiblities of finding such a source of energy wow it would have revolutionized everything instead I find a pair of circus freaks, I'm out of here" Vincent then turned around and started to walk away. whatever those stones don't interest me anymore I'll keep mine and when I get more information I'll find them.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 10:46 PM
he turns to flame as he gets coverd with a fire armour his sword turning to flame also as he forms a flame shield he takes a swipe at a near by forest instantly busting it to flames, his brother activateing a secret stone within covers himself in water then freezes it to make a samurai ice aourmour:

"brother u have the water stone?!" i said shocked
"yeah i found it some time ago and sealed it" he launches 50 pillars of ice at the ingnorate human he then makes ice bullets and fires them like a rapid fire machine gun his ice bullets turning into spears as they fly twords them hostility

unision:

"dont be an ingorite fool join our group and we might help defend your "canida" if u stop this madness of weponds...." he siad

Inc0gnit0
03-17-2006, 11:01 PM
"Yeah you start your discussions with hostility aint that just convenient" Vincent activates the power of his invisibility stone and makes himself so that everything passes through him. The ice bullets and ice pillars went through him leaving him unaffected. "Okay I don't encourage violence but you seem to so lets start dancing pretty boys" Vincent took out his two semi-automatics and emptied his rounds on the shields of the angel twins damn that was useless. " Fine I'll bring something stronger" out of his back-pack came out 2 huge missle mini-guns. "EAT SHRAPNEL *****AS" Vincent started shooting the many mini explosions exploding all over the angels. A big cloud of smoke now hanged in the air where the angels were "Yehaa so much for th...." In the smaoke two black shadows emerged " Oh for christ sake you got to be kidding me" Vincent just packed up the missle mini-guns. "Sigh well am I even surprised that angels resisted my petty attempts" Vincent then took out his silver sword from his back. "come and get me"

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 11:14 PM
there smug grinns as the flame went first he slashed at the silver sword melting it in two then he slided the sword against his arm causing a 2nd degree burn on his right arm and he jumps back as he continues to burn he causes scorch marks on the floor he then activates his speed stone and launches 500 fire arrows at him pinning him to a wall

airdemon
03-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Maria was dodging everything, as they were fighting. She saw that Koronosaki had a fire armor around him, hey wait a minute, how can he use fire when I have the fire stone....unless... MAria got really angry now. "All this fighting is useless!" She yelled. Flames erupted from her, and fre rings circled everyone in the room. She got out her sword from the floor, "Honetly, it's like a room full of super powered children. And this is a shrine for gods sake, shouldn't you guys be ashamed!" She yelled. The flames went down, and everyone in the room was a lot calmer.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 11:19 PM
"Maria....." he came out of his war trance as his wings and his brothers sank in and they both fell to the ground knocked out as they used too much energy for there bodies to handle there aruas still around them for protection

Reniti
03-17-2006, 11:29 PM
"Stones?" Sukari stood on an invisible plate of air, speaking to a purple spark of light. Her voice matured. She hadn't heard it for a time, only when she barely whispered math problem answers in class. "Yes, stones. Element stones." It giggled lightly. "Fire, water, earth, wind, brute strength, speed, invisibility, telekinetic, telepathic, air, shadow, and transformation. They are scrambled amongst the world. Even here." It explained it all, in it's childish voice.
"So, where do I FIND these stones?" Sukari asked. She already knew the three she wanted. Fire, telekinetic, and telepathic. But any one of those would be okay. "You don't find them. They find you." It responded back. Sukari opened her mouth, but the plate of air she stood on broke, shattered like glass. She fell into a purple, swirling void.
"Ah..." Sukari gasped, sweating in the humid heat of a hot Saturday. "Stones?" She said aloud, to herself. She covered her mouth, shocked that she spoke, and wondering if that was just another crazy dream.

airdemon
03-17-2006, 11:33 PM
"men....well what are you still here for?" She was looking towards Vincent. "The source of power was Koronosaki's brother, so the business you came here for is no longer needed for research. And you wanted to leave in the beginning right?" She said. She held her hand out, and put flames under the two brother's bodies. She made it cool enough that it wouldn't burn them. She carried them into her room, away from the two people. Really, men quarelling over stones, yet again these aren't ordinary stones. She siged, and waited for them to wake up.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 11:36 PM
mean while in japan a new found friend called "springfield" emerges looking for the teleckenetic stone he is duisguised as a 14 year old kid and goes to the same school that the shy one goes too and is the most brilliant kid guinuss in his class he invents his own tools and does his own stuff he is shy like her and thinks she is cute but doesent have the guts to ask her out as he sits down in a shady spot under a roof doing math problems

airdemon
03-17-2006, 11:43 PM
MAria's head was bobbing, she was getting sleepy, wait a minute, I forgot about my eyes....she stood up, and went inside the bathroom, good they're normal again, but it's a bit starnge. She went back to the room, and sat down again. They sure do sleep a lot.

Negi Springfield
03-17-2006, 11:47 PM
springfield was in Japan reading his book after finishing his math in 1 min he doodles at the same time drawing him and Sukari with professionall skills.

mean while in china Koronosaki softly sleeps as his brother Kohoaru wakes up

"hey....where....how...." he looks at the girl

"are u alright?"

airdemon
03-17-2006, 11:53 PM
"Am I alright, you guys were the ones fighting." She said, she looked at both of them. "So the Ying and Yang angels, thats must be nice having a brother." She got up and walked toward him, she put her hand on his head, "Good it looks like you didn't get sick. I was a little bit worried there. My name's Maria." She said smiling. She put her hand on Koronosaki's head, "It looks like he didn't get sick either." She sat down near them.

Negi Springfield
03-18-2006, 12:10 AM
"hmmm thats good...but were angels were immune to all viral infections we dont get sick....unless a strong emotion takes over...." he said

mean while springfield walks over to a tree and sits down under it reading his technology book and he finishes it in ten min

Inc0gnit0
03-18-2006, 08:09 AM
OOC: just one thing dude when we're fighting let me at least protect myself cause I could have done a gazilien things to protect myself. I don't feel like having second degree burns everytime I fight you because you don't let me use my things to protect myself.

BIC:"sigh" going transparent he went through the arrows. well this hurts like hell. Vincent then turned around to leave. Kowafu back from sneaking in and finding information came back saying she found nothing. "It's fine we're leaving I'll tell you everything that's happened you won't believe it" Then they walked away towards the airport I hate angels.

Reniti
03-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Suddenly, her pupils dialated and everything turned white. "Stones..." a voice echoed in her head. Sukari slid out of bed, and ran outside. "Stones...Stones..." Was the only thing she could say. Mmmm...The air was crisp, and the sunlight gave some feeling to her skin. Usually, on weekends she was sucluded in her small temple, reading, maybe staring at the static on TV.
OOC: So is it ok if I make a co-character? Cause I will.

"Burossamu-chan!" A voice called out. It was Megumi Tukota. She was gleeful, and nice to everyone, even her. Sukari always thought if she'd let out her real side she'd have more friends. But it was too hard...OOC: I'll finish later.......

Reniti
03-18-2006, 10:55 AM
OH, and PLEASE don't make your chararcter interact with my character, make my character be somewhere or say anything, or love interest or anything without my knowing or say so. PLEASE.

red storm
03-18-2006, 11:24 AM
ooc: Just a small note, I am quiting this RPG. This RPG is going too fast and too random for me, plus there are a couple of people -whom shall remain unamed- who like to god-mod apparently. I have other RPG's I am playing, so I will invest more time in them.

Nespa
03-18-2006, 11:27 AM
I am with red cloud, i withdraw as well. the rpg is at some points confusing and two people who like red said remain unnamed seem to have there own litte rpg game. Plus the rpg leader isent on enough to keep things under control, good luck for the rest.

Reniti
03-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Aye, so do I. SOME PEOPLE are GM characters, putting them in a different time or place, making them do whatever they want. Hello, NOT YOUR CHARACTERS! *I reside...I quit*

Inc0gnit0
03-18-2006, 07:21 PM
OOC: Well then so goes this RP lol I'm leaving too I agree with the other people to be quite frank I tried to follow your little game but I'm sorry 2 magical angels with the power of many stones and of the gods is boring to be against if your in a present day scenario. We can't really compete especially if you give us no chance to protect ourselves. Next time if you join a present day scenario make a present day character. Oh and Leftfeild sorry your RPG didn't go as planned your idea was good but we kind of ruined it.

BIC: Silver Out!!!

airdemon
03-18-2006, 07:34 PM
ooc: Well I guess it's partly my fault, I should've waited for others, andsince everyone is practically gone, I guess I'm leaving too...I'm really sorry if I was the cause of the death of this rp. It was good while it lasted. I think.:( :oy: :sweatdrop

leftfeild
03-28-2006, 05:39 AM
OOC: Well then so goes this RP lol I'm leaving too I agree with the other people to be quite frank I tried to follow your little game but I'm sorry 2 magical angels with the power of many stones and of the gods is boring to be against if your in a present day scenario. We can't really compete especially if you give us no chance to protect ourselves. Next time if you join a present day scenario make a present day character. Oh and Leftfeild sorry your RPG didn't go as planned your idea was good but we kind of ruined it.

BIC: Silver Out!!!That's ok. T_T at least I got this one approved.

princeofdragons
05-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Name: Daniel
Weapon: Dark black sword
powers: super sayan
race: Demon
Appearance: black hair and black wings coming out of my back