PDA

View Full Version : Any Akazukin Cha Cha Fans out there?

Sailor Chibimoon
03-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey...just wanted to see who else has seen and is a fan of Akazukin Cha Cha (aka Red riddinghood Cha Cha) I'll post a picture later on so people know what I'm talking about.

dorothy1227
05-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Hey...just wanted to see who else has seen and is a fan of Akazukin Cha Cha (aka Red riddinghood Cha Cha) I'll post a picture later on so people know what I'm talking about.

I am. Are there anyone else? Just spilling my guts. Hope to meet you. To those who are fans of Akazukin Chacha, just please come forward. Don't be shy. Thank you.

小美ドクロchan
05-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Such a cuuuute series. XD I need to watch more of it. I love Riiya.

dorothy1227
05-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Really! Riya is so funny especially when he transform. He looks a lot like my dog, seriously. No offense. I'm going to post a picture of my dog so that you'll see.

I love all the characters but I especially love Dorothy and Seravy more. Because they're so sweet and fun to watch. I really feel sad when they're wedding was pulled off.

I'll post some pictures too. Just tell me where to post them. Hehe...
I am so glad that someone replied to my post. I thought no one will notice because it's so old and it seems not very common to others here.

akazukin chacha
06-08-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm a fan of this anime( I got my screen name from this anime) ^^

dorothy1227
06-09-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm a fan of this anime( I got my screen name from this anime) ^^

I'm so glad I've found you.... I love all the characters especially Dorothy. That's where I got my name.

I even wrote a fan fiction about Dorothy and Seravy but almost all of them are there ^_^

rEikAbLeU
06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
hey, i love watching this anime too... i like Ria (if that's the correct spelling) very much, i find him really, really kawaii
(^^,)

dorothy1227
06-13-2008, 12:08 AM
hey, i love watching this anime too... i like Ria (if that's the correct spelling) very much, i find him really, really kawaii
(^^,)

yeah he's so kawaii.
well i like seravy when he and Dorothy drunk a rejuvinating potion. seravy's so kawaii when he's taking pictures of young Dorothy and compares it to his Elizabeth. ^_^

elementalgerad94
06-13-2008, 04:23 AM
yeah, this is one of my favorite series =)

CrimsonLumiere
06-13-2008, 07:47 AM
im also a fan of this anime ^^

dorothy1227
06-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Wow! I'm so glad the fans are coming out. I wish a lot more will post to this thread... and support it as well.

>_o_aiglos_o_>
06-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Oh, I remember! I am a fan of this series. I <3 it! But I dont remember much of its storyline now though, coz I've watched it like when I was still a small k!d. I used to call it the Little Red Ridin Hoody of Japan^_^

dorothy1227
06-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Oh, I remember! I am a fan of this series. I <3 it! But I dont remember much of its storyline now though, coz I've watched it like when I was still a small k!d. I used to call it the Little Red Ridin Hoody of Japan^_^

It’s so funny. I used to remember that I love Dorothy so much that I even want to color my hair just like her and always wear my violet shirt and pants almost everyday.

I don’t even want to leave the house so that I can watch it. My mom reprimanded me a lot of times. Hahaha…

Then I heard my classmate said that my color will turn to violet someday ^_^