PDA

View Full Version : Import anime games from Japan

tyrantzero
03-03-2006, 09:33 AM
I have some queires about importing anime games from japan.
Any one know a good online game shop that i could import japanese anime games(apart from amzon.co.jp or ebay)
i have tried Amazon.co.jp but they cannot delivery games outside Japan

Some one please help me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regex
03-03-2006, 11:48 AM
The best place to go for importing games will be eBay, despite how you ask for places other than that. The big reason is because the game publishers have distinct rules placed on where their games can be sold, so commercial retailers are not allowed to distribute them outside of the countries they are allowed. So really, eBay's the best bet you'll find.

But why do you need to have the games from Japan? There's so many complications that may arise from this.

Vincent Valentine
03-04-2006, 01:03 PM
http://www.lik-sang.com/ (http://www.lik-sang.com/)

I'd recommend this site, but I do think you have to become a member, or something. A friend of mine used to have an account, and he used to get me Japanese Gamecube games from there.

I agree with Member Name, though. There's a lot of complications involved when you purchase foreign games. As for the Gamecube, there's an item called a Freeloader that is sold in stores here in the U.K. Basically, you put the disc into your Gamecube, and then when it asks, put in your foreign title. I have a PAL Gamecube, and I've a few Japanese games that all play on it perfectly. The only drawback was that I had to have a seperate memory card for my English and Japanese games.

Mm, as for other consoles, I've not much idea. But as you've been told already, I'd recommend either Lik-Sang, or EBay. Happy hunting~.

tyrantzero
03-06-2006, 02:45 AM
what i really looking for is the japanese PC games. i know where to import JP gamecube games or other consoles,but not the PC games.

But still thank you for the help xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx