PDA

View Full Version : Meaningfull Quotes

MaxSilverWolf
03-03-2006, 03:31 AM
OKay there are 3 questions to this thread.

What quote has the most meaning to you?
Does this quote pertain to your life?
Does it pertain to few, some, or many ppl that you know?
Oh and these can be quotes you know or original sayings that you've made or heard of.

Goku(AKIRA)
03-03-2006, 03:48 AM
The quote that i have under my sig.

yes it pertains to me

and i'm not sure how many it pertains too

RichardE40k
03-03-2006, 05:53 AM
“Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it."

This quote is by Sir Henry Royce, one of the two partners of the motor car company Rolls Royce. Apart from the fact that I am a huge fan of cars, the quote also reflects on me how I go to the world. Do you’re best, do even better and do not stop till you reach perfection.

Some other quotes I go by are Mr Honda’s quote.

“The Power of Dreams: If you believe the impossible, you might just do something no one has ever done before.”

And Mr Ford’s quote,

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.”

Keitaru-san
03-03-2006, 06:22 AM
the best and oldest quote i like are follow as
1. easy come easy go
2. when you point your finger at moon and say "look the moon is beautiful" most people look at your finger.
3. you know everything when you know you know nothing.

Seldrima
03-03-2006, 08:43 AM
I’d rather try and fail, than fail to try.

[Omg! Thankyou*hugglses thread starter* I have a passion for quotes^__^ <3]
This means a lot to me. Its because I believe that its better to try and fail, than to never try. We have nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

It helped me recently, because I remembered it, I have achieved many new things. Its something we should all remember, its worth thinking about.

Who knows it may help us a lot, in the near future.

x X seldrima X x

SpiritHunter
03-03-2006, 02:30 PM
It's futile to dream of something that can come true.

Baka
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
"Everything that has a begining, has an ending"
That's from The Matrix. I like it because it is true.

konoha kate
03-03-2006, 02:45 PM
1. 'A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.'
2. Yes, it pertains to my life
3. yeah

poppy
03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
'Theres nothing like a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.'
this is going to sound really stupid but what does pertain mean? (im not blonde so ive got no excuse really)
though im guessing no
to both
i just thought it was funny

Kristen
06-11-2006, 01:46 PM
"Süsser die Glocken nie klingen".
Yes.
Yes.

o_O.

Yarly
06-11-2006, 06:40 PM
"You can justify anything by putting it in quotes, adding a famous name and making it a sig" - Albert Einstein ...because it's true, and most people just don't get it

Vash the Flash
06-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I’d rather try and fail, than fail to try.

[Omg! Thankyou*hugglses thread starter* I have a passion for quotes^__^ <3]
This means a lot to me. Its because I believe that its better to try and fail, than to never try. We have nothing to lose, but so much to gain.

x X seldrima X x I completely agree with that quote of yours Seldrima and I think this is a good thread as well, I love qoutes.

This is my favorite for people who work for customer service, I'm a phone tech for an ISP, I love this qoute,

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
We have done so much for so long with so little,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

This is so true.:cool:

PigFarts
06-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Event thought few bother to scroll down, the quote at the bottom of my sig from Rent:

"The opposite of WAR isn't PEACE; it's CREATION."

...because it's just so true. i'm not saying this to imply that i'm against the war in iraq, but to imply that i'm against the idea of war in general (unless it's a galactic space battle...that's just cool!). to me, war solves nothing and just brings destuction, so the opposite of war just has to be creation...and then there's this quote from James Dean...

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

It gives you the idea of opportunity, as if your dreams can never end, yet to live life to its fullest, because you never know when it might end.

Zoma the Forsaken
06-11-2006, 07:17 PM
"you can be on the right track, but if you do not do anything, you can still get ran over"

Yes.

Not Sure

Polo121
06-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Giva Man A Fish, He Will Eat 4 A Day,teach A Man How To Fish He Will Ear 4 A Life Time

greenfalloutdude41
06-11-2006, 07:41 PM
"Get Punk In Drubic!"
Yes, I'm crazy and what does that mean, just switch the letters of the second and last words and you get an awesome saying!
"Eat, sleep, and reproduce."
So simple, and awesome, cuz it shows what a person's life is really.
"U suck!"
Yes, you do.
"Die Happy."
Stole that from a friend, it's stupid and who wants to die happy? Not me. I'd rather die afraid and sad that America is going down the crapper. Yes. But hey for some reason I like that saying.
"Global Warming is your enemy, unless you're a flower."
So true. And Stupid. Now for a real quote...
"Aim for the moon and even if you miss you'll land among the stars."
Whoever said that wuz smart. They must make alotta money.

Who hoo now for this one...
"Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun."
Green Day, yes, awesome. Go me. Yes.

Tsuna Kadiri
06-11-2006, 08:21 PM
- "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (I actually found that quote in my Agenda for school. O_o)

- I guess so. I could go on forever typing about it, but I'm too lazy.

- Yes.

wolf-on-the-hunt
06-11-2006, 09:31 PM
"shard's of glass upon the floor cant stand to look at myself anymore.."
it's from a poem i wrote......yeah it's strange i look in the mirror and see an unown persong staring back...for though i see i human there i know i am no longer human or creature not even a beast....i am dead....i am a broken toy tossed aside........wow that could be a line in a poem too!!! i will get on that now!!!!!!

Eris
06-11-2006, 09:35 PM
"God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
Yes.
Yes.

Rageling
06-11-2006, 09:50 PM
"If you love god, burn the church"

Yes

Yes

Ryuk
06-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Crease the folds, bend the paper,turn the spirits,shield the soul

Just think about that one.Give it a good time.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss. A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous shuddering and stopping. What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in man is that he is an overture and a going under. I love those who do not know how to live, for they are those who cross over.
Yes.
Yes.

Number_the_Stars
06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
"I love this world as a dead world and always there comes an hour where one is weary of prisons and all one craves for is a warm face. The warmth and wonder of the living heart." -Albert Camus

I think this quote can really be applied to everyone because at the end of the day we all want some to love and care about and in return have them love and care about us.

Faceless111
06-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. Yes.
Yes.

Polo121
06-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Mama-meah lol

yes.
yes.

RichardE40k
06-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Faith without duty is useless.

VARLY
06-16-2006, 04:54 AM
"Fate is lined by God to every people
but human have the right & ability to change it"

that is what I (we) believe & have been stick to so far ^_^

Prophet of Death
06-16-2006, 04:59 AM
"Down with Gorge Bush!" thats my quote

Grim Scythe
06-16-2006, 08:18 AM
iv never been able to hold onto any quotes iv liked
they are more of a moment thing to mebecause my perception of the world has rarely stopped shifting even for a little while

(and the >quote< in my sig i made its meaning is open to interpretation)

CpWalker_90
06-16-2006, 09:12 AM
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic. Haha. Stalin, how you make my tummy tickle.

Education is the best provision for the journey to old age. I suppose that's why ingorance is bliss.

PigFarts
06-16-2006, 09:30 AM
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
This is another one that I love. It's just so...me! I consider myself one of the most original people that I know. Just be yourself, don't be anyone else but you, even if you fail, because being some else is...just not you.

RichardE40k
06-16-2006, 11:54 AM
In love its better to ask what, where, how and when then why. You get much more straight answers.

battlecherry
06-16-2006, 02:41 PM
If you are who I search for then you will know in your heart
(that way you'll know if they're serious)

narunaru
06-16-2006, 04:33 PM
dont bite off more than you can chew. i cant count how many times ive been told that!

Seldrima
06-17-2006, 07:27 AM
"When we judge something we only prove that we have an incomplete view of it"- This used to confuse me, but by actually understanding it, it no longer does ^^

"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice"

"Reality is where your consciousness is located"

~Seldrima~

lorie
06-17-2006, 04:55 PM
'Always be yourself,
Those who mind don't matter,
Those who matte don't mind'
Peope I know ain't even heard of this quote but I guess they do fit this description.
Another one is
'The world is what you make it'.
Naa, none of my friends/family know of this either, but I use this phrase to get on. I ain't that dependant on this quote though and not that strict ince I find myself complaining about life etc etc.

Bankotsu's Servant
06-17-2006, 05:01 PM
I like the one my sister made up: "The Greatist heroes are not the one that are the toughest or strongest. They're the ones who never give up."

Masali
06-17-2006, 07:37 PM
In heaven...All the interesting people are missing

Nietzsche seems to be popular around here...But I love the message of this quote, and how true it is.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Again, So true.

Eris
06-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Nietzsche seems to be popular around here...But I love the message of this quote, and how true it is.

Ah, but he has got so many of them right.

"Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups." - Nietzsche

Vash the Flash
06-17-2006, 10:00 PM
"What is the meaning of Life?"

"It Ends"

Faceless111
06-17-2006, 11:39 PM
I can't remember the author, but I enjoy this quote: "War doesn't determine who is right or wrong. It only determines who is left."

But here's another one.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

8-destiny-8
06-18-2006, 07:26 AM
"what was meant to be will find its way"
so if you're feeling lonely at the moment, thinking that no one will ever love you, just remember that destiny has a plan for all of us, and that there's one special person out there somewhere in the world that had been chosen to be with you, and when you least expect it, destiny will bring you both together... no matter how hard you fight it, "if it was meant to be, it will find its way".....

chuunin7
06-18-2006, 11:07 AM
"Mada, mada!" and "Motto, motto!"

I like those, make me not to giving up in something! ^^;

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-18-2006, 12:18 PM
"I'd rather try and fail, than fail to try."
I think that every day. Thanks, Seldrima. ^^

"He who throws mud loses ground."
Yes.
Yes.

"Death is cool, but love is cruel"
It's true sometimes, but not always.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-18-2006, 08:16 PM
More Nietzsche?

Behold the believers of all beliefs! Whom do they hate most? Him who
breaketh up their tables of values, the breaker, the law-breaker--he,
however, is the creator.

Companions, the creator seeketh, not corpses--and not herds or believers
either. Fellow-creators the creator seeketh--those who grave new values on
new tables.

Companions, the creator seeketh, and fellow-reapers: for everything is
ripe for the harvest with him. But he lacketh the hundred sickles: so he
plucketh the ears of corn and is vexed.

Companions, the creator seeketh, and such as know how to whet their
sickles. Destroyers, will they be called, and despisers of good and evil.
But they are the reapers and rejoicers.
Fellow-creators, Zarathustra seeketh; fellow-reapers and fellow-rejoicers,
Zarathustra seeketh: what hath he to do with herds and herdsmen and
corpses!

I'll have to break out my copy of The Art of War sometime. Good stuff.

Eris
06-18-2006, 08:24 PM
MP2k: Thus spake Zarathustra is one good book.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I've only read the first half of the Project Gutenberg text, but that stood out. My eyes were not intended for plain txt. And I am unable to find the physical book, short of ordering, which I have yet to get around to doing...

Knight_of_NI
06-18-2006, 09:45 PM
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer.
I can not explain why I like this quote by Oppenheimer
all I can is that it has a deep philosophical meaning to me.

"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tire, more hungry. Keep punching." GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR

Alias-Revolution
06-19-2006, 01:19 AM
"I have always done what my dad told me to, and he gave me three rules to live by. I stick to 'em. The first was never to hit a woman. The second was to never make the first hit. The third was to never insult anyone without meaning it. You can be damned sure that if I insult you, I mean it."

John Wayne

This means a lot to me. My dad gave me the same rules. I live by what he said. If I insult you, you can be damned sure I mean it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer.
I can not explain why I like this quote by Oppenheimer
all I can is that it has a deep philosophical meaning to me.

That's not so much a quote of Oppenheimer's so much as it is a translated line from the Bhagavad Gita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita), a Hindu holy book. Oppenheimer had it in mind when the Trinity bomb detonated.

Eris
06-19-2006, 06:04 PM
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear." -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." -- Leviticus 26:29

Alias-Revolution
06-19-2006, 06:12 PM
"Any man who's errors take ten years to correct is quite a man."

J. Robert Oppenheimer.

He was referring to Albert Einstein, just so you know. This was not only a quote that I used in a report on the man, but it was also something that began a class disscussion. The teacher never did tell us what he meant.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-19-2006, 06:26 PM
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear." -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." -- Leviticus 26:29
More feel good passages from the bible: http://www.evilbible.com/

...Such as:
(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Lucidian Dyne
06-19-2006, 06:30 PM
"Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."
~ Henry David Thoreau

Eat that, do-gooders. =D

*Points down to the guy that said "lol"* That quote is overused. o_O

Eris
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
More feel good passages from the bible: http://www.evilbible.com/

...Such as:
(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Awww, now you made me want to start a deranged cult, with a name like "God's clenched fist" , promoting well selected ideals from the bible.

The big question is: Where do you buy robes?

Myrra
06-19-2006, 07:00 PM
My favourite quotes come from one of my friends....I don't know where she got them.

"You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most because those are the relationships you're willing to fight for."

"Sometimes the person you want more than anything
Is the person that you're simply better off without."

"The hardest thing to see in daily life is to see the one person you love, love someone else."

"One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life."

the last one is my favourite.

*edit* Dieselmannen, I can make you robes.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Awww, now you made me want to start a deranged cult, with a name like "God's clenched fist" , promoting well selected ideals from the bible.

The big question is: Where do you buy robes?
I know! The KKK wears robes AND they read the same book! Let's ask them!

It's pretty good writing, this Bible stuff. For example...

(Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)
(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."

Neat! He gives you stuff for Slaughtering your friends and family!

Eris
06-19-2006, 07:35 PM
I was aiming more for the classical cultist style, you know black robes the sort with a hood that covers half your face in shadows. Like what the Grim Reaper wears in modern culture.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-19-2006, 07:41 PM
I was aiming more for the classical cultist style, you know black robes the sort with a hood that covers half your face in shadows. Like what the Grim Reaper wears in modern culture.
Hmmm... Black Robe's have been done. How about homemade Prussian Blue robes? Too bad Prussic Acid is a byproduct of the Dye... *Wink-Wink*

Eris
06-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Hmmm... Black Robe's have been done. How about homemade Prussian Blue robes? Too bad Prussic Acid is a byproduct of the Dye... *Wink-Wink*

But I like the classic look.

Kira_yamato69
06-20-2006, 12:33 PM
hmm. the quote is.... " I like cheese"
It mean to me that I like cheese.
To other people it may mean I like cheese too....

I think I like cheese!

INULOVERGIRL
06-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Well Here!Enjoy:

"When you step to the edge of all the light you have left and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you might believe one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to step upon, or you will learn how to fly"

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present!"

"If we constantly regret yesterday's failures and worry about tomorrow's troubles, then we have no today to be thankful for."

"Remember you are unique, just like everybody else......think about it!"

"Life was never intended to be an individual adventure. You need a team to get through all of your worries and problems"

"you laugh at me for being diffrent..well i laugh at all of you for being the same!"

and the quote in my Cloud sig down there...

As you can c i have alot that r my fav becauz they all pertain to me in many ways.

ShizukaSasayaki
06-20-2006, 12:48 PM
1. "You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there? As we're straddling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet, as the air thickens, the water sours, and even the bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity? And it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future." -John Milton (Al Pacino) in The Devil's Advocate.
2. Yes.
3. Some/most people, at least the ones I know.

DG Kurosaki Ichigo
06-20-2006, 02:51 PM
"When you want to do something, do it now. There are so many tomorrows" - Michael Landon.

Knight_of_NI
06-20-2006, 02:58 PM
That's not so much a quote of Oppenheimer's so much as it is a translated line from the Bhagavad Gita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita), a Hindu holy book. Oppenheimer had it in mind when the Trinity bomb detonated.

I am aware of that.:glare: But it has more meaning to me comeing
from Oppenheimer then from the Bhagavad Gita.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita)

Kurumirina
06-20-2006, 03:05 PM
"You Never Get Enough of anything"...learn bout that today...>_>...and what more?see under my sig!xD...you will get the quotes there...xP

International 4-8818
09-20-2006, 01:08 AM
" I decided to never invest to much emotion into one thing. It's always a set up for the pain of losing them." - Domino

"When you do something right, people won't be sure if you have done anything at all." - god's voice in futurama

Elena
09-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Wow. Alot of good quotes guys. :)

"We have to believe the future is what we make of it" - Deunan Knute, Appleseed

I think of this when I'm feeling "stuck"; if the odds are stacked against me I try not to lose faith in what I'm doing.

DemonToaster
09-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Before my father died, he said what is now my sig.

Yes, it pertains to me.

I'm not sure, really. Maybe everyone, I guess.

Princess Cupcake
09-20-2006, 02:26 PM
The quote is in my signature.
Yes
Yes.

Athena
09-20-2006, 02:33 PM
These are my favorite quotes:

-"It takes one to know one."
-"What comes around, goes around"
-"You are not finished when you lose, you are finished when you quit."

Anime is poison
09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
"When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets"

It pertains to my life, and I can imagine it pertains to a lot of other people as well.

Fuu Kasumi
09-20-2006, 07:06 PM
"With great power comes great responsibility." -- Uncle Ben.

--Gotta love that overused Spiderman Quote.

"There are three types of people. Those who watch things happen, Those who make things happen, and those who wonder WTH happened. I myself am the third type of person." -- I'm not sure where I got this from. =|

"Don't interrrupt me while I'm talking to myself."

"Your sticker says 'princess', but your face says 'troll'."

"Sometimes I wish I was little again... Skinned knees are so much easier to fix than than broken hearts."

Hmm.. Maybe more later. <3

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Note the quotes in my sig, expecially the first one. Those are the ones I live by.

Señor Nobody
09-20-2006, 07:34 PM
New York... when civilization falls apart, remember, we were way ahead of you.
-David Letterman

The horror of finding yourself is to realize that you've been gone.

I knew a guy who was dyslexic. He was also cross-eyed. So everything came out right.
-Gummo

Señor Nobody
09-20-2006, 07:35 PM
-David Letterman

Señor Nobody
09-20-2006, 07:36 PM
-David Letterman

Yes.
Yes.

Fuu Kasumi
09-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Have you met the EDIT button?

"It's not because it's exspensive, it's because it costs more." -- Cordy - on the first episode of- Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"Wacky!!!? What the hell kind of word is that!? Wacky!? I hate that word! Fewer words are less excruciatingly stupid! And used in description of me! Fook!" -- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

DemonToaster
09-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Here's a few more:
When life gives you lemons squirt someone in the eye.

When I throw up, I remember how my friend died, I threw a baseball up as high as I could and he tried to catch it, then I went home and wathced t.v. -My friend Johnny's uncle

It's not what you do, but how you ask to be paid- My uncle

koikazeflip
10-07-2006, 12:33 AM
“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”

Skyla_G
10-07-2006, 12:39 AM
lots of stuff in songs like "dont try to live so wise, dont cry cause it's alright, dont dry with fakes or fears cause you will hate yourself in the end" [wind, naruto OST] this appies to tidus... 'dont cry' lol jk i HAD to... and appies to naruto... how will he become hokage without this....?
"continuously falling saddness turns into pure white snow." your heart is cold... too cold if your tears turn icy....

Grim Scythe
10-07-2006, 01:46 AM
well ive heard many good ones but im just gonna put one i heard in FLCL
" It takes an idiot to do cool things, thats why its cool."
hahaha i love this one

der Scharfschüt
10-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Never regret anything, cause at one point it was exactly what you wanted

Skyla_G
10-07-2006, 02:02 AM
hmmm ive been thinking about this.. i usually tend to keep this stuff burried deep within my mind...

'the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return'

this saying is above my friends doorway in their kitchen. hmmm i wonder if i can dig deeper than songs and things i see from day to day...

this was originally a quote turned into a song... >.< i almost didnt post it cause i hate happy stuff lol unless its perfectly natural... but it really is important to me, enjoy.

'i want you to be happy, to laugh, smile and rejoice, in order that others may... may be made happy by you'

if it said in order that others WILL be made happy by you... i dont think id enjoy it... >to sleepies to explain, Ill wiggle out of this one saying its 'self explanitory'<
~Skyla

Fuu Kasumi
10-07-2006, 08:23 AM
"If beauty is pain, then why am I not the most beautiful thing I've ever seen?"
"Make your choice now, and don't think you'll regret it later, because now is the time, later doesn't matter yet."
"If there's a day, there was a time." - Lucky # Slevin
"A place never forgets, even when the people do." - Lucky # Slevin

Yuri-chan
10-07-2006, 08:39 AM
One of many favs+

I wrote your name in the sand
but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name in the clouds
but the wind blew it away
So I wrote your name in my heart
and in my heart it shall stay