PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities and Famous Folk

Ami~chan
02-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Has anyone here ever met a famous person? Gotten an autograph? Related to someone famous (or infamous?) So tell!

Me? No to all of those things. I've never met a celeb, or gotten an autograph. Well, I did get this one girl's autograph... She held a state record, or something. I was five. I didn't know who the heck she was.

And you?

Loljoke
02-28-2006, 10:02 AM
I got Ozzy's autograph, which is really cool.
I've also met some very cool bands, but I'm not really a celeb hunter.

Baka
02-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I met Blink 182 before they were famous. They were coming up on the Indie scene,I worked as a clean up after the show(janitor) at the local punk rock hall, and they played there and I got to meet them afterwards. I got to play their guitars and everything. It was hella cool. Travis was not in the band at that time.

Ωmega
02-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Ive met Trust Company and KoRn....and one of my cousins is a country singer...she went on tour with LeAnn Rhymes....Her names Brooke...not sure if she made it big yet...

Tsuna Kadiri
02-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Can't say I've ever shook hands or talked to a celeb, but there was one time.

Don Vito off of Viva La Bam. He came to my high school's radio network for an interview about a month ago. He was less than 4 feet away from me, I kid you not. He opened the back door of my brother's car, and I was in the front seat at the time.

True story.

Boo
02-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Ive met the Harlem Globetrotters.... And a News Man.His name was the same as mine.I got the Harlem Glbetrotters autograph. (the new people)

Gandizzl
02-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Lemme see...
Marion Raven! I met her when my friend was working backstage at one of her conserts.

Knut Schreiner aka Euroboy from Turbonegro. This is about 10 years ago, his parents were our neighbours and he visited them. At the time he was in a band called Kåre And The Cavemen which I liked.

I met Erkekjetter Silenoz and Galder from Dimmu Borgir last summer. They were walking out of this bar called Elm Street in Oslo (a popular place for Norways metal elite to hang out), my friend noticed and we walked over and talked to them for a little while. Very nice people, they are not the evil beings they may seem :p

I've also talked a Norwegian comedian named Brede Bø and some people who was in the Norwegian edition of Idol, just can't remember what their names are >.<

So I've never met any international people T_T

Bluefox-chan
02-28-2006, 02:39 PM
umm ive met Chingy and thats about it....

poppy
02-28-2006, 03:54 PM
no ive never seen one
i wouldnt ask them for their autograph if i did
ive got a grudge against famous people
authors and artists and creative people im not counting here obviously

Daze Mist
02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
I like prefer Jamie Foxx, Chamillionaire, Kayne West. They all are good singers and I like their music.

~Troublesome Woman~
03-01-2006, 05:46 AM
I've met Geoffrey Rush. Best known as Captain Barbousa from Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
I lived in Melbourne for a while, in Kew (I'm Australian). I was out shopping with mum and I saw him. He was compaining against High Rise flats. Turns out he lived a few suberbs away from me! So he signed a piece of paper for me, and we signed his partition.
See, where he lives is a old area, and it still is pretty much origional as to how it was. But the council wanted to build some skyscrapers, and he was partitioning against it.
And yeah... I've got his autograph. It was pretty cool.

Shun Arima
03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Well, he may not be famous from where you're from, but I actually met Michale Graves,former lead singer of the band MISFITS, and now lead singer for THE GRAVES, named after himself of course. I got his and Dr.Chud's autographs on a drum stick!!!

Blade08
03-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I have gotten an autograph from Travis Spader a pro Four Wheeler racer