FarEastStyle
02-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Popcorn w/ tuna salad and a big glass of milk afterwards thats yum

Koodori Seishou
02-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Well I peel the cheese off of my pizza then I eat the naked pizza. oO;;

Xigre
02-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Pizza with a popsicle, which i di in both the garlic sauce and lemon juice. pure lemon juice.

Remie-chan
02-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Uh...No, I don't, but my friends do:

- fries dipped in ketchup mixed w/mayonaise and mustard(nasty)
- fries dipped in chocolate
- Ritz crackers(very salty) dipped in vanilla ice-cream

Ami~chan
02-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Hmm... I might have a few...
- At school, I dip my bread into my applesauce. So yummy ^^
- Pickles, and a glass of orange juice. I don't combine them, or anything, I just like eating the two together.

I'm not too weird.

The Wing Man
02-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Enchiladas with chinese food and mac and cheese.

saskie
02-26-2006, 08:35 PM
o__o I don't think I got any... Maybe one?

-I put cheese on my bread and mircowave it.

My friends are weird -__-;; They:
Eat anything with hot sauce:
-Hot sauce and rice
-HS and Bread
- HS and chocolate
-Ketchup with chips, chocolate.

And that's all I can remember right now -__-;;

Gizoku
02-26-2006, 09:08 PM
saskie, rice and hot sauce is good ^_^
goldfish crackers with ketchup/bbq sauce
chocolate with ketchup
rice with spicy/hot (whatever ya wanna call it) bean paste..
mmmm....fries with chocolate ice cream
cookies with orange juice
and cereal with orange juice...I had it when my family didnt buy milk, its not too bad actually:laugh:.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
02-26-2006, 11:11 PM
i eat tuna sandwitches with no mayo
i eat toast with nothing not even butter
i eat lots of pepper on everything almost
i put fries in my hamburger
i eat chicken sandwitxhes and hamburgers with nothing on them if you dont count fries...
and lastly, i put nothing on my salads

o_o;

Crimson Soul
02-27-2006, 01:22 AM
i don't personally have any wierd ones (unless eating oxo cubes plain counts),
but my friend has alot

as a sample he eats his cheerios with mayonnase
...and then basically any food in front of him he'll stack into a sandwitch (even the cheerios and mayonnase)

kuroimisa
02-27-2006, 01:35 AM
Hahah I don't really have any strange eating habits.
One friend of mine does :S

We have these things called Chilli Chicken Tenders. What it basically is is a Chicken fillet with bread crumbs (spicy stuff) and all on the outside and it's baked.

What she does is eat the outside (by sucking on the thing) and then eating the chicken.

Now that's really weird.

And worse when you watch her eat *turns green*

big c
02-27-2006, 03:57 AM
One of my friends eats spagetti with peanut butter.

FierceFeli.
02-27-2006, 04:16 AM
I think my wierdest food mix is :

Blueberries and chocolate sauce!

Storm Strife
02-27-2006, 06:08 AM
-chips in their sandwichWe talking about potato chips or french frys here?....this is the reason I hate the fact we have a food product with the same name as US chips....
Either way, I don't see anything strange about putting crisps (or chips, depending on what the hell you're talking about) in your sandwich. I sometimes do it.

Seldrima
02-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Hmm..i have chip sandwiches[english chips XD] and crisps on my sandwiches, for example, finish my "sarnies" i put crisps on the crusts..hmm.

I do dip my fries into a milkshake >.> but I think thats about it. Wheeee....

Raven
02-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Chips on pizza and sandwiches is yummy.
My best friend likes dipping french fries in strawberry shakes. (she is pregnant..)
Now, if anyone has ever been in Vermont long enough, you'll learn that the people here put maple syrup on EVERYTHING!!

Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!
02-27-2006, 12:04 PM
i have an obsession with Spaghetti sauce, i really dont know why, i'll eat the weirdist things with it, like beef sticks, slim jims, tequitos(spelling sucks i know ^^"), bagels, bacon...im weird i know....then i also like to put tabasco sauce in my Spaghetti sauce sometimes....sometimes i'll put cream corn in my roll, spicy hot chips in spicy hot salsa, spaghetti and salsa....

this all makes me afraid of what i'll be eating when i'm pregnant.

Water| Katara-sensei.
02-27-2006, 12:06 PM
um....i usually eat one thing at a time then just shove everything in my mouth at once. my mom said people did that in the 1700's. xD!

.Alumina
02-27-2006, 12:23 PM
prawn crackers and curry sauce or chips dipped on soup or......lasagne on a sandwich.(my mum hates that last one i even do that in restaraunts!)

but one of my weird habits: having my dessert before my main course!

Baka
02-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I absolutely can not stand it when two foods are touching each other on my plate.

Kurumirina
02-27-2006, 01:55 PM
well...my family has I think....my grandma likes to eat chicken backside with salt and tomato for some reason...O_o...well me..I eat salted fish with more salt...for some reason...salted fish doesn't taste that salty...for me that is...>_>...

Water| Katara-sensei.
02-27-2006, 02:22 PM
yeah....what's chicken butt?

konoha kate
02-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Here's some more some of my male friends have done:
-red licorice in burgers (they were wondering)
-pretzels and mayonaise
-El Azteca salsa mixed with chocolate milk (spicy chocolate milk) O.o

Depressed_Angel
02-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I like adding pepper or hot sauce to alot of things, but nothing to nasty like choclate or something. My friends have werid habits though.

-eating chocolate ice cream with crackers and hot sauce-
-eating lobster with chilli and manoayse and a little mustard-
-getting chicken noodle soup and adding hot sauce and ketchup to it-

Real werid, watch them and youll puke

Dosu-Ichigo
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Well I peel the cheese off of my pizza then I eat the naked pizza. oO;;Heh..mee too

Ariesgirl
02-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Okay I have a few (but just make sure you laugh only when my back is turned).
- Chips and vanilla Ice cream ( it taste like cake) and ice cream.
- I also put fries on my hamburger (but I make sure no one is looking).:)
- I put pineapples on my waffles (sometimes).:laugh:
- I eat chicken with mashed potatos I put it together and eat it.

ssj4gogeta
02-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Chips sanwiched in a pizza sandwitch(2 slices of pizza)
Great at parties

sleepless
03-05-2006, 03:10 PM
well one time me n my friends mixed together milk, gatorade(grape), salt, paprika, pepper, lots of garlic salt, melted butter, sugar, and A1 sauce into a glass and drank it.:confused: :wacko: Yuck!!! that was the worst thing I ever did.

Batman's Assistant
03-05-2006, 03:24 PM
hm..my freind loves to eat shrinp with syrup...o.o

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-05-2006, 03:25 PM
i really like mustard with cookies
cookies dipped in soda
mustard alone
ketchup alone
ketchup on rice
mustard on rice
ramen with soy sauce
bread dipped in soda
soda with chocolate syrup
yup...this is as weird as it gets
these are all very good, you guys should try them!!;)

Qeeun
03-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I take off all the BBQ suace on a Baby Back Rib before i eat it
^_^

mimichan1000
05-09-2006, 12:35 PM
i like to put sour cream on everything. especially on takoyaki (fried octopus) it grosses my family out when i do that!

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 12:43 PM
I eat everything with ketchup

I think Pizza and ranch dressing is nasty, btw.

I've tried it I nearly puked

HEY BIBI I EAT RICE AND KETCHUP TOOO...........ITS SO GOOD!!!!

Excuse me for my strange out burst of hyper niss

Kurumirina
05-09-2006, 12:54 PM
OMG.....I just realize my eating habit is the worse.....I just realize that I eated a pig'z tougue and I didn't know....until my mum told me...and I atcually like it...O_o....and I eat the pig'z mouth with it too.....was pretty soft....yum yum....can't wait for pig'z brain next...xD

Eros Marrionette
05-18-2006, 11:09 AM
My brother likes to put ketchup on baked potatos, but I guess that's not so weird. Let's see.........I like banana peppers in my submarine sandwiches. Though that's not really weird either...

Marie2007
05-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Marshmellows with peanut butter

-akichan-
05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
I cant eat without my legs crossed LOL...and i dunno why im eating disorder lately, binging alot but never get fat, very controllable^^;;;

wolf-on-the-hunt
05-18-2006, 06:15 PM
hmmm i do some strang stuff but there not really food combinations some times i will eat food like a mainyack i eat it so fast and growl at any one who who sticks there hand near me..............hmmmmmmmm sorta like a wolf.... oh and i have to be really really hungry or like the food alout , i havnt been hungry in forever *sigh*http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif it takes all the fun out of food and eating

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-18-2006, 06:18 PM
my eating habbit is to say

mmm this is so good every 10 bites or so.

Crimson Phoenix
05-18-2006, 06:24 PM
I'll eat almost anything with ketchup.... or if it doesnt have ketchup I'll add the ketchup..... ketchup sandwiches, yummy! My brotehr actually tried to forbid me from eating those in front of him lol but aside from that.. I think I'm pretty normal in how I eat....

Number_the_Stars
05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
I like cheese a lot (of course not everything) but the weirdest thing my cousin does is he will make a sandwich with whatever condiments he can grab and cheese.. also my grandmother likes butter with pb&j....

IceDragon_1552
05-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Mangos.... with rice and soy sauce. o_O It's quite yummy. ^^ (To me anyway.....)

I also eat my fries with mayo instead of ketchup. Luckily I only eat fries every so often...

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Mangos.... with rice and soy sauce. o_O It's quite yummy. ^^ (To me anyway.....)

I also eat my fries with mayo instead of ketchup. Luckily I only eat fries every so often...actualy that sounds good

Shy Hinata
05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Mashed potatoes with corn in it and then salt on top.

Uranus_Dare
05-18-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't have any strange eating habits, but this guy I know likes to cover his pizza in ketchup. Oh, this may be a strange eating habit of mine. I like to eat liver and onions. It sounds nasty but itz actually pretty good.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-18-2006, 07:09 PM
brownies in BBQ sauce with sprinkles mmmmmmmmmm

Ollie
05-18-2006, 07:49 PM
-fries dipped in chocolate shakes O.oHaha, I love that! Every time I go to the local mall and I've got the extra cash, I buy some fries at McDonald's and an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins, stick the fries in the ice cream, and eat 'em together. Deliciously warped. XD <3

Piper
05-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Well.. Some people find it weird that I dislike cake and ice cream.. o_<' Nasty, ick.. OH, and I HATE Cheese.. >_<' And EVERY dairy product known to man.. Milk, gah, yogurt.. >_o

However.. I can eat CRACKERS with anything! That's my weird eating habit. Crackers with spegetti, rice, meat, so many more things.. xD

X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X
05-18-2006, 08:32 PM
I like to eat any type of sandwich with chips, fries, etc in them, I dip salty fries into my pop and drink the pop and eat the fries, I add strawberry, raspberry, peanutbutter, blueberry, jam with maple syrup, sugar, whip cream, ketchup, pepper, salt into a little cup and dip my finger and eat it (my cousin tried and he had diarhea 0_o) it tastes quite good actually

IceDragon_1552
05-18-2006, 08:39 PM
I like to eat any type of sandwich with chips, fries, etc in them, I dip salty fries into my pop and drink the pop and eat the fries, I add strawberry, raspberry, peanutbutter, blueberry, jam with maple syrup, sugar, whip cream, ketchup, pepper, salt into a little cup and dip my finger and eat it (my cousin tried and he had diarhea 0_o) it tastes quite good actually

Oh. Wow. I would probably have diarihea(or however you spell it) too, after eating all that at once.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
05-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Haha, here's some of my strange eating habits.

- I put ketchup on just about every kind of meat that I eat, and some food that's not meat.. Like, Mac-n-Cheese, and fried Eggs. :\
- Then there's this thing when I mix Ranch dressing with Ketchup to eat my chicken with. and, pizza.
- I like my fried bologna almost burnt.

Yeah.. That's about it. xD

Ollie
05-18-2006, 09:11 PM
I used to put ketchup on EVERYTHING when I was little. I'm not sure when I outgrew it, though...by the time I was 8-ish?

Seriously. Except for desserts, every food I ate had to ahve ketchup.

ichorous
05-19-2006, 07:41 AM
I can eat gherkins to everything, desserts as well.
Otherwise, I'm easily grossed out and will avoid people who eat messy food. xD

miaka yuki
05-20-2006, 08:16 AM
i mix my pepsi with sprite and dip my potato chips in it and then drink it yum tasty

BlU3
05-20-2006, 08:48 AM
-fries dipped in chocolate shakes O.o Is it really a strange thing to do? o.O; I do that most of the time. ^^; Sometimes I dip nuggets / fries into chocolate shake / vanilla ice-cream. Uhm. Yum. ^^
Sometimes, if there's no chocolate shake / vanilla ice-cream, I dip nuggets / fries into coke. Doesn't taste as good, but eh, it'll do. ^^

-ketchup on eggsThat. I do too. ^^;

Lucidian Dyne
05-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Mmm, I remember the days where I'd put pickles on a peanut butter sandwich. Gives it that extra crunch and supplies other nutrients. My childhood was gnarly.

Oh, what else have I done.
-- Green beans in any pasta meal.
-- Dipping any meat into some mashed potatoes and gravy. Mmm.
-- Not putting my lips to something I'm drinking. Works great if you wanna drink out of a gallon jug. =D