PDA

View Full Version : Fake Reps

The_Azn_Effect
02-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Now I've been in the forums for awhile, and do u know what I've noticed? Newbies with VERY VERY HIGH REPUTATIONS! I smell cheating. I think they boost their own reputation if that is possible, I don't click on my scale. Newbies that joined Feb06 and they out Rep Senior Members like Qeeun, Opinionated, and other members who have various posts and yet have a steady and completely believable Reputation. And then u c ppl who have less and seem to be the best of posters in the forums. Strange isn't it?

What do u ppl think of those who r newbies and all of a sudden they have instantly High reps?:ninja:

The Prize Fighter Inferno
02-25-2006, 10:07 PM
wow...thats crazy

Qeeun
02-25-2006, 10:12 PM
umm, dude, i have bad rep... what are you even talking about?
ya, i have gotten lots of good rep, but none of them are by newbies.

P.S. Green = Good rep
Red = Bad Rep
get it?

And please do not dis my post

thank you

Masali
02-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Can you give me some examples? I mean, c'mon if you post intellegently it's not hard to get alot of good rep. Also some of the people who have tons of red boxes are for stealing rupees. For every failed steal job = -1 rep per rupee you try to steal. If I tried to steal 2000 rupees and failed I would have -300 or so rep points, sending me into 3 red boxes
If I stole like...10 million then I'd get tons of red boxes.

The_Azn_Effect
02-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Really?

Green = Good
Red = Bad

Then I don't c much good Reps.

(?)Suspicions

Kishiro
02-25-2006, 10:49 PM
This would explain why Jing has such a large bad rep already, and he hasn't even been posting for two weeks, if even one.

I was at his house earlier and saw that he had somewhere around 2024 rep points. And he'd only gotten 4 rep comments.

It makes sense now, as he is "The Bandit King" and so he must be trying to steal a lot of money. Ha ha ha ha. Or was it 20024 rep points....

Missy
02-26-2006, 07:00 AM
It would seem like this topic would belong in Site Issues, but it seems more like a spammy topic since Reputation has been explained in various threads. Even if a new member hasn't been here for a while, it is possible for that member to recieve a lot of reputation for being active and posting normally. Although, if that person is not likeable by the lot, then they will be slow to recieve rep, or even recieve bad rep... it's pretty much common sense. And they can't cheat and give themselves good rep or "boost" like you said they might, you can't rep yourself Only others can rep you.

Another thing please DO NOT double-post. That is against forum rules if you didn't know.

Closed.