PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about Samurai Champloo, who is your favourite character?

Akara
02-17-2006, 10:34 PM
I like Samurai Champloo, for the swearing, pervertedness, blood and gore. My favorite characters would have to be Jin, and Mugen, I only slightly like Jin, more because hes always so calm, Mugen is just a smart mouth, jerk, lol, but I love him bunches, Jin is really cute, calm, and funny. When Mugen is cute, wierd, and funny, They're both interesting character to me, I just adore Fuu, shes just really adorable, I love the episode when she bursts out in tears over Jin, going to with that one female, I really can't remember her name, but she would travel, and play, that one intsrument, plus she was blind, I really hated how she asked one of them to go with her, it was just so mean, Fuu had them first, so she should get them, anyways, they had become great friends, through thier journey's, I kinda think Fuu has fallen for Mugen and Jin both, plus I think mugen and Jin have fallen in love with Fuu, for her cuteness, and maybe because she can be very mature at times, I kinda think Jin likes her more, because he ran after her once when she burst out into tears, and ran away. Jin is so sweet to Fuu, and Mugen is just a big jerk to her, calling her names and such, hes still the best, lol. <3;

jewel2sparkle
03-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I like Jin...he's just too cool.

bug
03-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Jin is my favorite character. I like Samurai Champloo because of how it mixes everything to become one good anime.

Wilder
03-14-2006, 11:04 AM
I like the art style of it. I'm not really into the whole "modern" stuff, but Samurai Champloo is an exception ^^! My favorite character is Mugen. Jin is cool and all, but Mugen has a sense of humor, and he's an awesome samurai ^^!

Dr.McDoom!
03-14-2006, 01:33 PM
I like Mugen better because of the way he fights! Yeah, that break-dance style of his could get him outta the blade's way smoothly. Plus, i like the way he treats the his enemyes.
I like Samurai Champloo... well... because of the FUNKY HIPHOP themes during the show.
Word!

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-14-2006, 01:57 PM
i like the smooth animation and characters, the voices are really good too, they macth the characters. my favorite character would have to be jin simply since hes so calm

anime OG
03-28-2006, 02:01 PM
:samurai:JIN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!:D but I also like mugen's style too I just like jin better cause of his clamness!!! :samurai:

lorie
03-28-2006, 03:42 PM
u know ive never seen this program. i was gioing to but then i had to stop cus my mum was complaining about me going on the comp all the time so...

year_of sheep
04-13-2006, 05:58 PM
I like Samurai Champloo because it's funny and cool! My favorite character Jin because he's cool, mature, and HOT! But I also like Mugen too because he's funny. I only got to see 4 episodes so far. Hoping to see more.

naruto kazimaki
05-01-2006, 09:20 PM
the fighting is cool its funny and tight

my favorite character is jin

because he reminds me of me and
hes a good fighter

bug
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I like it because its funny and has good fighting. My favorite character is Jin

thekaratekid
05-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I like both of them because they re opposites of each other , ones wild and the other is calm and i like that.., meanly because im like that in some ways

Naru Lover
05-09-2006, 12:39 AM
I love mugen but when it comes to favorate characters overall in samurai champloo it would have to be the guy who hunts for jins brother (guy who makes backround beats) yeah he rocks JERA JERA JIN!!!!!!!!!!

battlecherry
05-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Fuu's my fav character--she's just so cute :happy:
the fighting scenes are done nicely; sometimes I get caught up in them

water_Demon_girl
05-10-2006, 12:32 PM
I like ir because...well...umm... I like it because I just do. And my favorite character is Jin.

Sasaki_Kojiro
05-10-2006, 03:03 PM
the guy in the wheel chair that almost killed Mugen

Maya Miyazono
05-10-2006, 07:13 PM
It's the only anime I seen that Hip hop influinced. (sp)
Mugen because he's the beast that's always free.

EchoAlchemist
05-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I like Mugen better because of his fighting style...each move flows into the next, while Jin's is rigid and sudden. I like the how because while the story stays interesting the battle scenes are intense and flowing.

eown07
08-13-2006, 08:29 AM
I like Jin best!!! I love him!!! I love Samurai Champloo!!! I love everything about Samurai Champloo!!! It's one of the best animes ever!!!

Thousand Eyes
08-13-2006, 09:51 PM
I love everything about this Anime. Mugen is my favourite character. Although Jin is more focused and is equipped with a deadly fighting style, Mugen is more relatable from my view. He's got a unique fighting style too and takes no heat from anyone. I love the comedy of Samurai Champloo as well as the soundtracks. They're all hip and stylish. The story lacks, but I guess it's the action that makes up for the flaws.

White Wolf Of Solomon
08-13-2006, 11:47 PM
i like mugens eratic fighting style,but over all i like Jin because he is calm