PDA

View Full Version : Who has an interest in Soul Takers, or have you not heard of it?

Akara
02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
What kinds of interests do you have in the anime Soul Taker? I think its a wonderful, feminine anime, its so adorable, I like Komugi, shes really adorable thats who is in my disply picture, shes such an adorble character, I just think Soul Taker is a really good anime for a female, even for a male, but its on thier opinion, I really hope you like it as much as me. ^^;

SuperRothus
02-17-2006, 07:49 PM
are we watching the same show @_@. i like it but doesnt seem that girly to me

Koodori Seishou
02-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Never heard of it.

Gjallarhorn
02-18-2006, 12:11 AM
What kinds of interests do you have in the anime Soul Taker? I think its a wonderful, feminine anime, its so adorable, I like Komugi, shes really adorable thats who is in my disply picture, shes such an adorble character, I just think Soul Taker is a really good anime for a female, even for a male, but its on thier opinion, I really hope you like it as much as me. ^^; Are you thinking of Magical Nurse Witch Komugi Magikarte? It is a spin-off of Komugi, a character from SoulTaker. SoulTaker is a fairly dark and bloody anime, which borders on the line of a psycological thriller. Magical Nurse With Komugi is a side-series, about the characters of SoulTaker being in the music/movie industry, and is rather comic.

Umbra
02-19-2006, 07:19 AM
Soul Taker was definitely an awesome show. I really enjoyed it. And I agree, I don't see how someone could come to the conclusion that it's feminine...

Lovestar
03-23-2006, 01:39 PM
the soultaker....it was freaking awesome!...nakahara was cute....but I guess I would like little Runa....and if you don't know who little Runa is I'll give a hint...her full name is Runa Tokisaka....she is someone's twin sister....but I'll not tell more without spoilers..

Saiyuko
03-23-2006, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't consider Soul Takers girly...but it's anyone's opinion I suppose.I've seen it, but I missed several episodes

Devilstears
03-23-2006, 10:32 PM
I didn't like the beginning of the series, it was just... weird o.O. The first BIG fight the main character had, there was a fighting theme (that I did not like, reminded me of power rangers XD).

The art style was all.. weird with the different colors bleh. I got into it after a few episodes, and thought it was a great series.

AyoInuYo
03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
I've heard of it, I thought It was pretty cool

naruto_207
03-25-2006, 02:52 AM
some here inuyasha_4ever

ShadowtheWarWolf
03-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Never heard of it.

shadow Hiei
03-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Its my second favorite AU show, next to Gungrave.