You are an Angel sent to heal,

You teach me how to feel,

I am a mere mortal,

Who can only play a role,

the role of your Angel, Princess, and Pearl,

But as you can see I am only a girl.

Don’t get me wrong I still live you,

I just need to know, why do you love me too?:broken:

Erm… so yea…. Please read my others.. and thank you for reading!!

2-15-06

chii-fan-lover
02-15-2006, 06:44 PM
nice poem i like it
hope to see more soon

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I've always enjoyed reading peotry and this is no exception.
Good job.

Vendetta
02-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Thanks you two!! *reps if possible*

*unshed~tears*
02-15-2006, 09:21 PM
nice poen.way to go.

yami hatake
02-15-2006, 09:38 PM
That is a very good poem...just the poem that relates to me right now..-yami

~Saphire~
02-15-2006, 09:42 PM
thats a nice poem.... now i understand what you said earlier!

Tobari
02-15-2006, 09:49 PM
I really love your poem, Its very soothing, its fills my inside just to read, it, I really hope to read more soon, you sound like a really nice female. ^.^; I was just wondering, how can you get a signature picture with your name in it, me and Akara are trying to figure it out but we can't, please help.

Vendetta
02-16-2006, 10:17 PM
thank you all!... And sorry, but i dont know how to get a name on a sig.. someone made this for me ^.^

White Tiger X
02-16-2006, 10:35 PM
very impressive. i really like this one. i think this is the best of all your poems. keep it up. hope to see more soon.

HyperFreak
02-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Great poem Vendetta! I really enjoy the feeling in it and it has a sortof beat when I read it in my head(which I like with poetry). Keep it up! :)

Jackk
02-17-2006, 10:35 PM
WTF is wrong with all these poem writers. Does every poem written have to be depressingly morbid? Comeon, and not all of it is even relitivly good. Lets take the poems name: Why do you love me? Now I'm thinking, love, thats a nice subject, mabie a romantic poem, but what do I get. "Why do you love me, Isn't it easy to see, I am not an angel, Why can't you tell, You think I am this perfect girl, As if I am your shining Pearl, I am not a Princess, I am much more less."

Vendetta
02-17-2006, 10:49 PM
hey.. i try to make some non-depressing peoms.. like my latest one.. but as you see.. no one reads it.. no one even veiwed it!! but, i wil good rep you anyways!

Jackk
02-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Again with the good rep (not a complaint). And i have been reading your poems. I've been working my way through all the poems, which is what compelled me to finally make this post.

Astalle
02-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Good work Ven ^.^ I look foward to your next poem.

Vendetta
02-18-2006, 06:39 PM
I have no problem with your opinion on what poetry is good, or what is emo, I just think, I am better at making "emo" peotry, becuase it is more personal, most of the time I am sad when i write, So it causes my writing to be sad, but if it were truly my choice i would write good happy poetry, but i can not controll how i feel.. poetry is just a way of expressing how i truly feel, which i never do.. so it is emo, sad, and depressing, becuase inside i am that, but outside i am my happy self. If you like it, or if you don't like it, i am not going to try to change your opinion, but thank you jakk for not sayiung "your poetry sux" or anything like that!^.^

~Saphire~
02-18-2006, 06:48 PM
I have no problem with your opinion on what poetry is good, or what is emo, I just think, I am better at making "emo" peotry, becuase it is more personal, most of the time I am sad when i write, So it causes my writing to be sad, but if it were truly my choice i would write good happy poetry, but i can not controll how i feel.. poetry is just a way of expressing how i truly feel, which i never do.. so it is emo, sad, and depressing, becuase inside i am that, but outside i am my happy self.. I will not post anymore on my poetry, If you like it, or if you don't like it, i am not going to try to change your opinion, but thank you jakk for not sayiung "your poetry sux" or anything like that!^.^too touching... burns! gah!!

Kagekotsu
02-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Your poem was good, I liked reading it. ^^ Make more stuff like this, I'd like to read it! ^^ There is that little personal touch in your poem and it makes it even better, so keep up the good work Vendetta ^_^

Vendetta
02-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Thank You all! I will Rep If I can!!

Ookie
05-31-2006, 04:03 AM
o.0 wow...

Ayame_Sohma
05-31-2006, 05:38 AM
Hello

Wow thats was really good poem

Well Done

Ayame x

Aminity
05-31-2006, 06:21 AM
A poem that touches me.. :)
Very well done.. you should make new ones if you get the inspiration to do so. ;)