PDA

View Full Version : Religion

Shinjimae
02-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure this will get closed as soon as a mod find's it but Ima do it any way. State your beliefs, this can be a touchy subject so please be considerate of others and their beliefs. Act sensibly and we may be able to keep this open. Ah one more thing, this is not a debate this is a simple statement, you may list your reasons you are of the religion you are, but it would probably be wise not to list reasons you disagree with another religion, that would un-doubtedly cause an argument.

Katrina_Survivor2
02-11-2006, 12:26 PM
God doesn't exist. That's all, period.

My beliefs, not yours, deal. I'm keeping this post brief so as to not offend anyone with my ranting.

Prophet of Death
02-11-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't believe in religious things unless Atheism is a religion

Shinjimae
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
It's not a religion but a belief, or rather an unbelief. Go ahead state your beliefs as well, my bad for not putting it in the title. I deem this thread Religions and Beliefs. Again, sry.

poppy
02-11-2006, 12:43 PM
atheist shouldnt really be on this thread but rel just fascinates me
its kinda weird

Sephy
02-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Stop with the religion topics!!!

I don't believe in god. I'm Wicca. I don't kill little animals or babies. I worship the earth. I'm not a "tree-hugger" though.

Shinjimae
02-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Hopefully this will reduce religion posts in other threads. Leave this up or face it that their will be posts of the same nature on other un-related topics. And hopefully no one kills babies..

Sephy
02-11-2006, 12:53 PM
This won't reduce religion coming up in other threads.

It's a good idea, but it just won't happen.

Just stop talking about religion, it has nothing to do with most of the threads here anyway.

Shinjimae
02-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Your right it won't, I just wish we could have a debate thread, but unfortunately we can't becuase of unmature over sensitive people.

Sephy
02-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Well half the people here are pretty young, so this isn't a good topic. It could put a bad impression on them. Leave this topic for religion forums, not an anime forum. Yes I know this is the Off-Topic section, but this doesn't really belong here.

Slayerfan
02-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I don't believe in anything including religion. I don't really care if people believe in the stuff. But funny thing though i was in a pizza shop earlier, and this lady was giving me those little religieous books while i was listening to Religious Vomit on my ipod and laughed.

SHAZAM
02-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I agree with that other guy. God and the bible is as ridiculous as Scientology. HOw can so many people take it seriously?

Shinjimae
02-11-2006, 01:30 PM
I agree with that other guy. God and the bible is as ridiculous as Scientology. HOw can so many people take it seriously?
They are rasied in it, it's something I have known all my life and it has always seemed like a truth. I can't argue that it is undoubtedly true, but I can say that it is no more ridiculous than the Big Bang theory.

Chaos Master Dark
02-11-2006, 01:32 PM
By Christian standards I'm Satanist...:rolleyes: oh yeah, i'm evil, hate me...:rolleyes:
Anyway I think God exsists but the bible is wrong.
I think God created Us and Finaly got bored w/ Us.
And thats when Technology(Lucifer's gift to humanity)
took hold and Technology became humans Weapon of Destruction.
*see my sig*

Kloud_Seven
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Well half the people here are pretty young, so this isn't a good topic. It could put a bad impression on them. Leave this topic for religion forums, not an anime forum. Yes I know this is the Off-Topic section, but this doesn't really belong here.
Sephy,Sephy,Sephy,where should I start? Nevermind, i'm not going to waste my time.

I belive in God, but not everything that is written in the bible.Yes, I'm keeping it simple.

Sephy
02-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Sephy,Sephy,Sephy,where should I start? Nevermind, i'm not going to waste my time.

I belive in God, but not everything that is written in the bible.Yes, I'm keeping it simple. No please, waste your time. What do you have to say?

Kewii
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Topic Exists.

Please do a search before starting new topics.

Closed.