PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Zustarus
02-07-2006, 02:37 PM
I want to know how many people play World of Warcraft aka WoW and if you do give me some info of waht server you play on and etc...

Alien Sinn
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I hate MMOs, i don't care what anybody says, they destroy your life and take over your mind with nerdy words and thoughts. I never play a single MMO and I advise you not to either, lest your girlfriend leave you and you end up living in your parent's basement for the rest of your life.

Storm Strife
02-07-2006, 03:16 PM
they destroy your life and take over your mind with nerdy words and thoughts. I never play a single MMO and I advise you not to either, lest your girlfriend leave you and you end up living in your parent's basement for the rest of your life. Not if you're smart. I play MMOs, but not that much. I have never once let an MMO take over my life.

And what if someone's parents don't have a basement? Got you there! :p

Alien Sinn
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
And what if someone's parents don't have a basement? Got you there! :p
[/color]
Whose parents don't have a basement!!?? That's like not having a dollar at the strippers bar! rofl. Seriously though, strippers are people too, no one should laugh at strippers and they should especially not try to shove 20 buck down the strippers' throats in something I can't talk about. Thank you.

FLASH-X
02-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Mmos are great source of time pass. they only become dangerous and take over your life when you over do them. after all any thing if overdone is dangerous let it be any thing.

Storm Strife
02-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Whose parents don't have a basement!!?? Only some of the houses over here in the UK have basements. We don't have one. We have a loft (attic) instead. Though sometimes I wish we had a basement, somewhere where I can set up my consoles....my room is getting a bit to overpacked with junk.

Krsnik
02-07-2006, 04:58 PM
This topic has been posted a billion times.

I do play WoW, and I must say, i'm addicted as anything. The game is fun, inventive, and always comes up with new things constantly. If you don't play it, I highly suggest it.

Zustarus
02-07-2006, 05:12 PM
What server are you playing on Krsnik?