PDA

View Full Version : Magical girls rocks

FLASH-X
02-07-2006, 11:22 AM
all anime shows rocks but there are some who are just outstanding and all of them coincidently are magical girls concentrated animes and some examples are sailor moon,ultra maniack and many more but one thing is commen in them. all such shows features great, cool,good looking ,innocent,sexy magicalgirl anime which spell bounds us to our tv sets. well i have nothing more to say. you guys tell me your views on this topic. i would be glad to know them.

kurosaki
04-18-2006, 06:42 AM
all anime shows rocks but there are some who are just outstanding and all of them coincidently are magical girls concentrated animes and some examples are sailor moon,ultra maniack and many more but one thing is commen in them. all such shows features great, cool,good looking ,innocent,sexy magicalgirl anime which spell bounds us to our tv sets. well i have nothing more to say. you guys tell me your views on this topic. i would be glad to know them.So, what kind of Magical Girl you would like to see...????

if you ask me... I would like to see not only a sexy and cool looking magical girl, but also have a kind and pure heart...

For example, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha...
The characters are neither teenagers nor sexy... they are just an ordinary elementary school girls...

but the maker can express their feelings well, the story is not just about love and defeating enemies like Sailor Moon and the others, but also about a true friendship...

NB : By the way, am I the first one to post on this topic...????
HOOORRRAYYYY....
ehemmm, sorry...

Sailor Chibimoon
04-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Magical girls is definately my favorite anime genre. It's fun : )

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Yeh!..Magical girls are the best because in magical girls,girls are the one who get to be showed alot unlike other tyes of anime who mainly show boys! and besides this they are just so innocent and cute and the transformations rock!