PDA

View Full Version : The L Word

Ami~chan
02-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Note: This is NOT a threat to discuss whether or not you approve of homosexuality, same sex marriage, or anything along those lines. This is a discussion for the show The L Word. Let's not get politics or religion involved, ok?

Anyways, I've been catching the show for a while now. Really love it. I think I might just marry Shane. Or Moira. Can't decide.

Anyways, favorite character? Comments on the latest episode? C'mon... Speak to me!

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-06-2006, 09:48 PM
People are going to talk about that stuff here anyway. It's a given….

Er... I've never watched. I make a point of not watching things. Especially things normal people like.

shi_amai
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I've watched a few episodes.

It has drama and love in it, two things I like in a show, though there is quite a bit of sexual content (and context) to it. But eh, it's still a fairly good show.

Darth Tyranus
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I have only seen bits and pieces but I stay clear of drama shows in general. Unless it has aliens or robots perhaps a demon, or maybe some kind of alien robot demon I generally don't watch it.

Katrina_Survivor2
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Lol that bit about not posting your opinion must have been partially directed towards me lol jk.

But, keeping my opinion to the side, I have only seen one episode. I don't really know what the overall plot is, but it looked ok.

Faceless111
02-07-2006, 12:10 AM
I catch some of it from time to time. But only for one reason : boobies! I'm not much for drama, though. If you want me to pay attention to anything, make sure to include explosions, machine guns, and a body count exceeding 100.

The Wing Man
02-07-2006, 12:46 AM
I have never even heard of it.