PDA

View Full Version : Ah! My Goddess The Movie

Winry__Rockbell
02-05-2006, 06:38 PM
I just watched the movie and I give it an "okay" review. I have not seen the series but people tell me that it doesn't have very many episodes to it. I enjoyed the movie but it was alittle confusing at times.
"Belldandy's mentor, Celestin, was imprisoned for attempting to overthrow the Goddess System. But now he's back with insidious virus to currupt the Goddess system and remove all of Belldandy's memories of Keiichi. (I think he is jellous) Will Belldandy's love prove to be the key to ruining Celestin's plans. or will it be the final ingredient necessary to destroy our reality?!"

-back of movie description

I love the movie and I think you should buy it! It was awesome. My favorite charactor is belldandy. Here it is! *loves movie*

http://movies.nnov.ru/Covers/Ah!%20My%20Goddess!%20The%20Movie.jpg

She is a magical Goddess! There is this really weird part where her (belldandy) and Urd kiss. Not of love though (lol) In the end it's all a good comment from me. See if you like it!!!! *watches it again*

Josh15
02-05-2006, 06:39 PM
its an ok movie

KiriKat
02-05-2006, 06:52 PM
I have that movie, it's in Japanese though =3 with subtitles. ^^I luv Ah! My Goddess!!

Maya Miyazono
02-06-2006, 12:18 AM
I simply adore the series! ^0^

The movie is something I look forward towards watching. <3<3<3

Angel~Eyes
02-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Well, there is an OVA series for Ah! My Goddess, which has five episodes, and there is also a longer series that follows the manga more closely than the OVA series. The movie is a side-story and I absolutely love it. The animation is very beautiful and the story/plot is fantastic. I guess it is important to know more about the characters and story of Ah! My Goddess or the movie might be confusing about knowing who is who, but other than that the movie is very well done and quite interesting from my point of view. The characters seemed to be more developed and they are not as comical in the movie, but the sweetness of the series is still very evident^^ I loved the movie from when I first saw it, and think it is a wonderful addition to the Ah! My Goddess series^_~

Luv Angel Eyes

wizz-o-matic
02-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Actually, in my opinion the movie is the best of all Aa! Megami-sama stuff.
The animation and music is on the top, also the story is quite good.

Kari Kamiya
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I have that moive and I saw that kiss >.< VERY awkward but still very sad. Poor Belldandy...I rate the movie a 10 because it has nice animation. Ah! My Goddess is one of my favorite anime movies and your post makes me remember it. I especially enjoy the episode "mini-goddesses" it is funny. And the ending song is a very nice choice in my opinion.