PDA

View Full Version : princess tutu

shougo amakousa
02-03-2006, 10:46 AM
i do not know if many people have seen the anime called princess tutu it is not that famous but it is really good.the story starts with the writer named drossemier after his death the story he was writing was left unfinished the prince and the raven in the story flew out into the real world in order to seal the raven he shattered his heart and sealed it but the pieces of his heart shattered all over the town bringing all the stories to life.meanwhile drossemier still writes his story from beyond the grave.ahiru a little girl actually a duck is turned into a girl to help the prince muthos she becomes a magical ballerine called tutu to bring his heart back to him.on the other hand a girl called rue turns into dark prince clare to unseal the raven.fakir a descendant of drossemier also vows to protect the prince.in the final battle it is all about whether muthos gets his heart back or not.but his pair as you think is not ahiru instead it is rue.it has veruy unexpected turns and is a great story with rich characters

anime_Geek
02-05-2006, 02:39 AM
sounds good!!!! ^_^

Sailor Chibimoon
03-03-2006, 01:40 AM
I've read the manga, and it was kinda boring, but kinda good. I have yet to see the anime version. o_o;

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I saw the Anime version on Anime Network. Soooooo bad. Then again, I'm hardly a fan of the genre.

princess_comit#1
03-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I saw the Anime version on Anime Network. Soooooo bad. Then again, I'm hardly a fan of the genre.
if u ask me that princess tutu is the best for me, because all the scene is made me cry its not really booring and i also like the story i want to watch it again and again(PLZ. DO ANY ONE GIVE ME THE SHOW!):p