PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on star ocean, need help!!!

/)@r|<_eYe$
02-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Ok, i've just landed on the 1700th century town with the space craft and the soldiers, escaped from the jail, gotten to the next town, and went inside the mines, but the problem is there are boulders blocking off some of the entrances

I've beaten the boss, flipped the switch, and The boulders are still there, plz tell me what to do next!:banghead:

Raptor
02-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Let me get this straight, this is Star Ocean: Till The End of Time ryt?

Well, you have beaten the earth-type creature boss....you need to go back to the entrance but not outside, the entire place for now is a circle actually. Keep going to the part where there is an upper floor (w/c you are currently standing) and a lower floor (w/c is in your view and full of railroad tracks). On your left hand side, there are objects which look like five kicthen stoves. Go to them.........there you will have to pick a creature on which you have to ride out of the cave on the other side. I recommend the normal one, you can get out of the caves easily but not get the more special treasures in the caves. Don't worry you can get them back later in the game. Tell me if this helps.... :D

/)@r|<_eYe$
02-05-2006, 12:37 PM
alright, i'm a little confused as to where i'm supposed to go after I get on the creatures. I've opened the gate and am on the creature, but there are so many different ways to turn that i'm just not sure...

Raptor
02-06-2006, 03:36 AM
For me, figuring this out own your own is the most difficult required part of the game. Well, there are websites out there that have this kind of info....

But let me try to help you....

Take the Steady Hauler. Go along the tracks staying at a speed of about 25km/h until you reach a point where you will be prompted to turn. Slow to below 25 km/h and make a left. On the next chance stay right, then around the corner make a left. Stay very slow to avoid the rocks that will come down, then make another left slowing down enough to avoid the rocks. Now speed up to about 25 to go through these gates, but not too fast otherwise you won't be able to turn afterward, make a left when you get through the last barrier. From here stay at a steady pace and you're DONE!!!

Good luck. Hope this helps. If you want, can you be kind enough to give me a good rep for this??? Thanks!

PM me if you need more help.....:D

BTW, this guide only lets you out of the cave not taking any of the treasures....it took me more than an hour to figure this out.