PDA

View Full Version : The Michael Jackson Thread

Capernicus
01-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Has anyone seen that pic of him in the news yet? He is drapped entirely in black, and so are his kids! I'm wondering, WHY!?!? Of course the news station was having a field day accusing him of converting to Islam. lol I couldn't help but laugh at that, because I highly doubt they would let him join. Of course, no one is questioning why his kids were dressed that way (they are never seen uncovered in public). But I think Jackson was dressd like that to hide his latsest cosmetic work. *wink wink*

Myrcice Maeghym
01-27-2006, 12:52 PM
I agree to that...Probably making sure his nose didn't fall off again...o.o
I would just like to add...He looks like a dead white woman. :3
It was my 6th grade teacher who said that. And it's so true.

mimichan1000
01-27-2006, 12:52 PM
i don't know about that. but if gets anything else done 2 his face it will fall off!! he's just too damn for weird for me....:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Myrcice Maeghym
01-27-2006, 12:57 PM
I would also like to add that this goes along with:
Only in America can you grow up a poor black boy and grow up to be a rich white woman.

o.o; That is so funneh.

Nespa
01-27-2006, 12:58 PM
he is weird but i agree if he lets adjust his face again his nose wil fall of like in the eminem video:p

Capernicus
01-27-2006, 01:18 PM
lol Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't already fallen off. Michael Jackson seems to be the butt of every joke. Oh, speaking of jokes, anyone heard this one?

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head walk into a bar.
Michael Jackson

Tsuna Kadiri
01-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Gosh, people need to leave MJ alone already. ><

Yes, we all know he's a little weird. MJ jokes have been driven into the ground so many times I can't stand hearing them anymore. He's just a guy with issues, he shouldn't be critisized for every single decision he makes. No matter how strange or out-of-it he might seem.

The Wing Man
01-27-2006, 02:04 PM
I use to think he was cool in the thriller days, now he is just so weird and so sick i wish he just wouldn't be talked about ever again.

Storm Strife
01-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Gosh, people need to leave MJ alone already. ><

Yes, we all know he's a little weird. MJ jokes have been driven into the ground so many times I can't stand hearing them anymore. He's just a guy with issues, he shouldn't be critisized for every single decision he makes. No matter how strange or out-of-it he might seem. I concur.

You also have to remember that he didn't really have a proper childhood. He was in the Jackson 5 from an early age. Since that, all he's had is a superstar life. This could have affected him.

samuriagent
01-27-2006, 03:12 PM
accually he's pretty broke now

Pakachu
01-27-2006, 05:05 PM
I concur.

You also have to remember that he didn't really have a proper childhood. He was in the Jackson 5 from an early age. Since that, all he's had is a superstar life. This could have affected him.

ya know, i'm sure it did affect him but if you're crazy you're crazy whether you're famous or not.

Vendetta
01-27-2006, 05:19 PM
i agree all the way! LOL! he is sooooo weird:p :rolleyes:

Soul fly
01-27-2006, 05:24 PM
scary scary man who likes kids i really dont like him

Dark-Sasuke
01-27-2006, 06:43 PM
scary scary man who likes kids i really dont like him
Yeah i second that, he's scary, he thinks hes 7, he has a fun fair in his garden:wacko: hes a scary guy

zodiak
01-27-2006, 06:49 PM
how the hell did he get not guilty. The man should have gone to jail for just the way he looks. ewwwww....! man you take 50 million dollars for the finest plastic surgery and look what yah get.

Nineteenth
01-27-2006, 06:55 PM
how the hell did he get not guilty. The man should have gone to jail for just the way he looks. ewwwww....! man you take 50 million dollars for the finest plastic surgery and look what yah get.
Well, thanks to the thing called Freedom of Expression, he can look however he wishes. On a side note, Jackson is the perfect case of "Guilty before being proven innocent." He's a great guy, he's given away millions to promote cancer cures and children around the world.

I wish he'd come back to America, I want him to sign my Jackson 5 record from the 80s.

Lastly, there are people in America who look far worse than he does, why single him out? Because he's rich? Because he's of african decent? Because well, he's loved by countless people?

I can't seem to figure out why people don't like this dude.

Dark-Sasuke
01-27-2006, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=Nineteenth]He's a great guy, he's given away millions to promote cancer cures and children around the world.QUOTE]

Let me highlight the word "CHILDREN", he helps kids, doesnt help adults, wonder why? :laugh: as clearly seen in the south park episode which has to be right coz TV's never wrong, it shows that hes just a weird guy

zodiak
01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
well to anwser your question he needs help. He's not well. Also boys at the trial were saying that he had sex with them. The jury just didn't like the pressure. Just a stupid excuse. And freedom of expression? who cares the dude is sick. Bleaching his skin, getting a whole lot of plastic surgery to look like......? yeah and making never land ranch was the biggest down fall of his life. He only lives in a world of fantasy and it's time for him to grow up, like the rest of us do. And i'm predicting that egypt is going to have their own molestation trial soon.

philmaster628
01-27-2006, 07:04 PM
yea he is too weird....to many surgeries

Tenma kami
01-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Michael jackson scares me :(

BlueyedFox
01-28-2006, 01:01 PM
I can't seem to figure out why people don't like this dude.

Let me help you. He's obviously so self-racist he needs to bleach his skin, he molests children, he has a theme park in his backyard....and then there's the face. NOBODY should have a nose like that. I think it should be illegal.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Let me help you. He's obviously so self-racist he needs to bleach his skin, he molests children, he has a theme park in his backyard....and then there's the face. NOBODY should have a nose like that. I think it should be illegal.
ditto.

i mean... his face gives people nightmares x_X and why isnt he in jail yet? HE MOLESTS CHILDREN!!!!!

nami
01-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Has anyone ever tried to understand the guy? Look at where he's coming from. He clings to childhood and childish things because he relates to them. He's a friggin' Toys R Us kid to the extreme. Growing up in Jackson 5 couldn't be easy on him, he never got a normal childhood. And so what if he loves kids? Kids are the only ones who look on him without judging him, without comparing his present lack of success to his past success. (Which isn't to say that I approve of or agree with the molestation.) How about we cut the guy a break?

Capernicus
01-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey, I'm all for being sympathetic to him. I just don't think he should be quite so obssessed with kids. I understand that he had a rough childhood, but he needs to let it go. It's not healthy to dwell on it, it's masochistic. And anyway, it only makes his life worse because then he gets grief from the media. He needs to learn how to handle stardom better. He's dealt with it his whole life, he should be a pro at it.

nami
01-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Or maybe it's because he has dealt with it for so long that he just doesn't care anymore. It's like if your neighbor had a yappy little dog that yapped at you whenever you walked by. At first it would be annoying as hell, but after a while, you would get so used to it that you wouldn't even notice it was there anymore.

I do agree that he needs a good therapist, however. It isn't healthy to try and recreate a childhood for himself when he's, what, 40?

Keitaru-san
01-28-2006, 08:48 PM
hmm, he still a great dancer, and yet he can sing too, im tired hearing people just talk bad about micheal....yes im a fan, and he maybe disfigured but that doesn't mean we should talk nasty about him all time, he is a national star..well at least was as i remember, even in iraq they know micheal.

and for record go do a search for his vidoe's and watch them then tell me what you think.

Lady_Izayoi
01-28-2006, 08:52 PM
He used to look good in the beginning, now he just reminds me of a skull whenever i see him. I think he just doesn't know how to deal with all his fame and fortune. He tries to be perfect and just ruins his life with it. I don't hate or like him. Part of me feels even sorry for him.

But his name and fortune should not be his ticket to freedom, if he is guilty.

shialover
01-28-2006, 09:53 PM
I don't think it's right that he wanted to be so white. He should be proud of his heritage!

pyrothunder336
01-28-2006, 09:57 PM
I think people just need to leave the guy alone. Yeah he changed the color of his skin. Yeah he is a molester. Yeah he named his kid blanket but come on now. He made Thriller man. Thriller.... xD

Keitaru-san
01-29-2006, 06:32 AM
media always tries to embaress any celebrity that gets rich and famouse, why becuase
1. they'll sell out of it
2. it became a habbit for them
3. media are just bunch of whiney buttholes who try get your mind out of war.

animeglobe
01-29-2006, 07:38 AM
michael jackson needs to be alone for a while where he is not notice. he needs to be away from the fame for a while.

Xigre
01-29-2006, 10:41 AM
-[This post has been transmorgified]-

Xigre
01-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Well... how did i get into 'nother thread? :confused:

Alien Sinn
01-29-2006, 10:46 AM
I love little Micheal. I like 'is nose.

Nineteenth
01-29-2006, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=Nineteenth]He's a great guy, he's given away millions to promote cancer cures and children around the world.QUOTE]

Let me highlight the word "CHILDREN", he helps kids, doesnt help adults, wonder why? :laugh: as clearly seen in the south park episode which has to be right coz TV's never wrong, it shows that hes just a weird guy
For the record, I would and have invoked serious phyiscal harm (Slap upside the head.) on anyone who ever said " South Park has to be right coz Tv's never wrong."

Second, Matt Stone and Trey Parker are using that show to secretly express their pointless point of view of world events in a "Apparently" funny mannor.

Well, put it like this.
Children with cancer don't live to be adults.
Adults can take care of themselves, since it's slightly cheaper for an adult to get treatments. Also, there's not alot of loss if a fully grown 40 year old dies from cancer, they did what they could do. Now, take a 8 year old who needs cancer treatments , it would be pretty sad if no-one helped them live long enough to see 18, if not, the Make a Wish Foundation steps in (Whenever they feel like it.)

Keitaru-san
01-29-2006, 12:01 PM
you know when micheal help and gave money to the lots of kids no one said a tord, but someone accused him of something everyone start talk bad about him.

koga032492
01-29-2006, 12:07 PM
i hate michael jackson.

Keitaru-san
01-29-2006, 01:21 PM
hate him love him, leave the poor guy alone, media done enaugh now he doesn't need supporter or haters ok, just go and listen to his thriller, billy jeans...etc.

Dark-Sasuke
01-29-2006, 02:40 PM
For the record, I would and have invoked serious phyiscal harm (Slap upside the head.) on anyone who ever said " South Park has to be right coz Tv's never wrong."

Second, Matt Stone and Trey Parker are using that show to secretly express their pointless point of view of world events in a "Apparently" funny mannor.

Well, put it like this.
Children with cancer don't live to be adults.
Adults can take care of themselves, since it's slightly cheaper for an adult to get treatments. Also, there's not alot of loss if a fully grown 40 year old dies from cancer, they did what they could do. Now, take a 8 year old who needs cancer treatments , it would be pretty sad if no-one helped them live long enough to see 18, if not, the Make a Wish Foundation steps in (Whenever they feel like it.)

Dude, it was a joke.....:laugh:

BlueyedFox
01-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Really guys think about! There's no excuse for what he's done. a super pop icon molesting a child is the exact same thing as a 40 year old drunk molesting a child. In fact, it's worse, he was a role-model. You can't expect anything from a 40 yr old drunk. The face, even though it's scary, is the least of my worries. He really needs help, not excuses.

animeglobe
01-29-2006, 04:09 PM
hate him love him, leave the poor guy alone, media done enaugh now he doesn't need supporter or haters ok, just go and listen to his thriller, billy jeans...etc.

i agree. he already have enough trouble with the govenment..he doesn't need more attention.

Keitaru-san
01-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Really guys think about! There's no excuse for what he's done. a super pop icon molesting a child is the exact same thing as a 40 year old drunk molesting a child. In fact, it's worse, he was a role-model. You can't expect anything from a 40 yr old drunk. The face, even though it's scary, is the least of my worries. He really needs help, not excuses.
hmmm sounds like you really hate him, i can prove to you he is innocent and i can prove he is guilty...beside you heard the judges they cleared him....by the way money make people do anything...im not talking about the accuser even micheal he done things to himself which he regrets.

and as matter of fact i don't really care about his personal life, even if he was guilty i would still listen to his musics, whatever happens doesn't change the fact he was and still is the most famouse pop icon..well he was king..anyway there are lots of people who done and still do worser thing then what micheal apears have done and yet nobody gives a turd....child abuse is across the world but its get reported only when a famouse person get accused...why becuase they are famous.....child bieng abused at age of only few weeks old...few weeks sexually asualted and yet the attackers get like very very short sentence, im talking about 5-6 years only, but when there is a famouse person who just been accused of lots of BS everyone trying to kill that person.

and hey are you really care that much about child abuse...just go to some of the third world and protest there...see how they respond to your protest.

i hope i don't have to explain anymore than this.

seaturtle642
01-29-2006, 08:22 PM
The first time I ever saw him on TV I though he was a lady:p and I wonder how much it cost for all that plastic surgury?:huh:

Lady_Izayoi
01-29-2006, 08:33 PM
I think people just need to leave the guy alone. Yeah he changed the color of his skin. Yeah he is a molester. Yeah he named his kid blanket but come on now. He made Thriller man. Thriller.... xD

His skin color change had nothing to do with surgery. I heard that he his supposed to be allergic to sunlight. That's why someone always holds an umbrella over him. There is also a skincondition where the skin looses it color pigment, and i heards that he has this condition. Comes with the allergy i supppose.

pyrothunder336
01-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah, the guy has problems but bothering him so much wont help at all. Its just going to make him even crazier. He is one of those people that never had a childhood. That is mostly one of the reasons he is crazy. I also am one of those people but I am not a molestor. I know from personal experience that a little space will set any person straight but people like you won't let him be! Here is alittle advice for all you people that keep cracking jokes on him and making him even more miserable. LEAVE HIM ALONE! People like you say that people like Michael Jackson are ruining America when really people like you are! People wouldn't be crazy if it wasnt for you! So just keep your damn mouth shut!

Capernicus
01-30-2006, 01:20 AM
Yeah, the guy has problems but bothering him so much wont help at all. Its just going to make him even crazier. He is one of those people that never had a childhood. That is mostly one of the reasons he is crazy. I also am one of those people but I am not a molestor. I know from personal experience that a little space will set any person straight but people like you won't let him be! Here is alittle advice for all you people that keep cracking jokes on him and making him even more miserable. LEAVE HIM ALONE! People like you say that people like Michael Jackson are ruining America when really people like you are! People wouldn't be crazy if it wasnt for you! So just keep your damn mouth shut!Well aren't you a sensitive to this subject onichan. ^_^ I happen to think that people are way too hard on Jackson, but that doesn't mean I don't think he deserves a little ridicule. If we didn't remind him of how sick he is every once in a while (as of now we remind him every 2 seconds, which is WAY too much), then he might forget the seriousness of his actions. Honestly, he needs to have a little more common sense.

naruto_207
01-30-2006, 03:26 AM
will i think he is a siko the where he handles kids:banghead: :banghead:

naruto_207
01-30-2006, 03:27 AM
will i think he is a siko the where he handles kids but he is a good singer

Sundavar the illusionist
01-30-2006, 03:29 AM
will i think he is a siko the where he handles kids but he is a good singeras much as hate him i have to agree with naruto... he has a good voice...

Keitaru-san
01-30-2006, 10:26 AM
did u read my post at all?

Tatu
01-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I feel bad for Michael Jackson. All the rumors.. All the crap he's been through.. ;-; I like most of his songs, though.

kakashiskitty
01-30-2006, 12:24 PM
he is weird but i agree if he lets adjust his face again his nose wil fall of like in the eminem video:p
nicely said :rolleyes:

mimichan1000
01-30-2006, 12:28 PM
I would also like to add that this goes along with:
Only in America can you grow up a poor black boy and grow up to be a rich white woman.

o.o; That is so funneh.you are absolutely right about that!:laugh: :laugh: :confused: :huh:

Tenchi Masaki
01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
I was a big fan of his back in his "Thriller" Days. Some of his new stuff is pretty good as well, and it sucks that the media puts him under a microscope like that.

Whatever the accusations may be, he's still got Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Bad, and Beat it.

I just think it's stupid that everyone is huddling behind his back, trying to find a reason to mess with him. Well, that's living the "famous" life for you.

naruto_207
01-30-2006, 06:03 PM
well he is a prveit and the good side about him that he is a good singer he is :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

pyrothunder336
01-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Well aren't you a sensitive to this subject onichan. ^_^ I happen to think that people are way too hard on Jackson, but that doesn't mean I don't think he deserves a little ridicule. If we didn't remind him of how sick he is every once in a while (as of now we remind him every 2 seconds, which is WAY too much), then he might forget the seriousness of his actions. Honestly, he needs to have a little more common sense.
true that oneechan but come on. He doesn't deserve as much ridicule as he gets. He is the bud of everyone's jokes around the globe and he rarely ever gets away from teh camera for like 5 minutes. I understand bothering him a bit about what he did but that is just taking it a bit too far. There are people who did worse than he did but people treat him worse than anyone. You don't see anyone making that many jokes about OJ or Libratche anymore now do you?

forgotten Duo
01-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Poor Michael. He's more normal than half the people I've worked with over the years. However, people would rather point, laugh, and accuse him of being a pervert. Loving children and showering them with praise and attention isn't a bad thing. Too many children are abused and neglected by their parents, he can relate to that. It only makes sense he would reach out to children after all that he went through as a child himself.

Just grow up and harrass someone who deserves it. How about the movie star who slept with his childrens nanny? Or what about the numerous stars who don't know anything about their children because they never see them? There are plenty of people who deserve to be harrassed, go find one.

Capernicus
01-31-2006, 01:53 AM
true that oneechan but come on. He doesn't deserve as much ridicule as he gets. He is the bud of everyone's jokes around the globe and he rarely ever gets away from teh camera for like 5 minutes. I understand bothering him a bit about what he did but that is just taking it a bit too far. There are people who did worse than he did but people treat him worse than anyone. You don't see anyone making that many jokes about OJ or Libratche anymore now do you?
It's true that Jackson is ridiculed more than thos others, but I think it's because he makes himself an easy target. And anyway, I still criticze OJ, Libratche, and Scott Peterson. Now there was a case where the perp got exactly what he deserved! *makes truimphant noise*