PDA

View Full Version : any one played zone of the enders

kiakun
01-27-2006, 12:41 AM
well has any one zone of the enders from the people who made the metal gears games ,i played it , it was a great a little dated but still great

AyoInuYo
01-27-2006, 12:42 AM
I have , I thought it was fun, but the game was to short.....

the_caminator
01-27-2006, 03:13 AM
Likewize, it was a little repetative, (go to area, fight orbital frames, move on to next area, repeat until game is finished) It had the bare bones of a really good game, but it might have benefited from some different types of gameplay.
"Kiss me sunlights" is one of my favourite opening songs from a game. Barring "Liberate fatale" from FFVIII.

Ichiro Matsuchani
01-27-2006, 03:15 AM
The game is a little old and the gameplay was kinda repetative, but the storyline is what really got me hooked because I just wanted to find out what happened next.

Storm Strife
01-27-2006, 06:17 AM
Rented it, played it, completed it, handed it back. In the short time I had it, I enjoyed it. I now own Z.O.E: The 2nd Runner though.

Xigre
01-28-2006, 07:23 PM
The game was addictive, long, hard at times, fun, and easy to understand. I'd give it a 7/10, there was a scale. If a game can hook me on the story line, even though the game sucks, i'll play through it, just to see the results. It's like an anime that you have to accomplish something for the next episode, and then PLAY the episode.