PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: As the world falls

Lady Soul
01-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Welcome to my RP! This RP has been approved by LadyPSerenity [thank you!] and I'd like to start!

This RP is open-ended and the story is up to you. I trust you guys not to mess this up so be warned, my trust and patience doesn't go on forever.

So if you're interested, go ahead and sign up!

Story:

It's the feudal era, and all was quiet and peaceful. Days passed by, and everything seemed endless. Endless, till one day.

A man named Ieyasu attacked the western region of Japan. He was with his mistress, Aiede. Oppression was happening to the western region, and people were afraid to step up and try to help.

Days and days passed, it felt like it would never end. Still, no one came up. People started joining Ieyasu so they wouldn't be beaten anymore. Women turned into widows, children into slaves, men into soldiers, teens and young people into workers. No one could express how hurt and horrible they felt.

Ieyasu, still focused on the western region, decided it was time to move on to other parts of Japan where oppression wasn't felt. So his big forces moved on ahead.

5 months into oppression, and he's already taken up the northern part of Japan. People knew they had to do something about it, but they were too scared. Who can stand up and make a difference? Can anyone change the people's minds about this? It's all how you roll the dice...you never know what you're gonna get...

I'd like to lay down a couple of rules, just so we can keep the RP going straight. If you want to change something about the rules or give suggestions, please PM me.

Rules:

1. Please follow the AF's RP rules layed down by Ayumi. I am strict on this rule and I intend that no one break it.
2. Please post to a minimum of 200 characters.
3. Romance is up to PG-13
*4. Try your best to spell
5. Have fun!
[* means this is a new rule]

Character sheet:

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills:
Personality:
Bio:
Side: [good, evil, neutral]

There are characters [pre-made characters] that you can play but on my permission. Please PM me if you want to be a pre-made character

Pre-made characters:

Name: Ieyasu Katsuyori
Weapon: Katana
Appearance: [I guess I'll let the person who wants to be the character decide]
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Teleport, telekinisis, exceptional warrior skills
Personality: He's very power-hungry and greedy, stubborn and selfish. He has an eye for pretty women, especially Aiede. He's very handsome himself. Ieyasu has no care for others, but the only thing he cares about is Aiede.
Bio: Ieyasu was only a general when he started. But when he met Aiede, he was different. Aiede had some sort of power over him, and turned him evil. Aiede was the only person who cared for him, and so to make her proud, he started oppressing the land and taking over Japan.
Side: Evil

Name: Aiede Noh
Weapon: Daggers
Appearance: [I'll let the person who wants to play Aide choose her appearance]
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: She is very swift in running, she has the power over darkness, she can turn the air poison, she is a seductress
Personality: A very beautiful woman, she looks as kind and gentle as a lotus blossom but as sharp and greedy as a dragon. Aiede is very prideful, and she's proud of it.
Bio: She has no feelings for Ieyasu, but she knows he has the power to control Japan. Aiede wants to be the mistress of a powerul man, so she will be known throughout Japan. With her seducting skills and her beauty, she's got Ieyasu by the neck.

The main group [which is the group of RPing members that's trying to defeat Ieyasu] are the main characters. Just post the character sheet with the blanks filled and just wait till I aprove.

Group:

Name: Yuna Ayouga
Weapon: Kunai [twin knives], shuriken [throwing stars] and kuzarigama [sickle and chain]
Appearance: http://www.koei.com/SamuraiWarriors/images/character_pop_05.jpg
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ninja skills [able to leap from tree to tree, roof to roof, etc., teleport, quick feet]
Personality: Yuna likes to taunt the enemy when on the battlefield. She is the person you wouldn't like to make fun of because she is protective of herself and she can hurt you if it takes to taunting her back. She has a very spunky, bubbly, hyper personality.
Bio: Yuna is an orphan. From the day she was left in the woods, she began to rely on only herself. When she was 7, she went to a ninja academy. From then on, she became a kunoichi [a female ninja], doing random errands for domo lords. Until when Ieyasu attacked, she began assasinating the soldiers the passed by her. Notorious through the western region as 'Nightcast', she earned fame, but also a target for Ieyasu.
Side: Good

name: Dean HAratsugi
appearance:I mostly look like this dude. http://www.uni.uiuc.edu/~ychiang/sanosuke.jpg but i have black robes and blue wrist bands,and also 2 katanas on each side of his waist.
wepon:2 katanas
Power/s.a./skills:I am able to manipulate fire around my katanas blades.I am allowed to slash a aura that is hot and very hurtfull at you.
Bio: Dean is an orphan.He gets picked on alot.He got sent to this unbelievable sensai to teach him how to fight with his hands,feet and katanas'.He has also learnt the was of darkness.He now has some anger issues.HE also has some social issues and being an outcast to the village.The village he lived in was burnt down and the people were killed.Everyone in his village except for him was killed by Ieyasu's army.He now travels to search and defeat Ieyasu for respect of his village,revenge,and honor.
side:good

Name: Tahana Ichimoto

Weapon:Katana

Appearance:http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/25987/120.jpg

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Has the power to transform into a wolf at anytime.

Personality:Tahana is only pure evil, and only flirts with men.She would never love anybody, and only play tricks on peoples minds and men's love lives.

Bio:Growing up Tahana never thought of her family in good ways.Her mother would always cheat on her father and her father would beat her mother fiercely.At the age of 15 Tahana killed her father with his own blade, and dug her mother's fan into her mother's neck, at the age of 16.

Side:Evil

Name:Hikira Taiku
Weapon:The Traitor (two-handed 7ft blade)
Appearance: http://uk.geocities.com/rainforestw..._deeper_kyo.jpg (http://uk.geocities.com/rainforestwind/oda_nobunaga_in_anime_samurai_deeper_kyo.jpg)
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:The power to read the moves of any enemy
Personality:smart, innocent, attractive, sometimes funny and courageous
Bio: Born in Japan, his family died because of shortage amount of food when he was 14. He manage to survive during the next 6 years by hunting. After a year, he went to join the samurai school to become stronger. He almost failed because of his clumsiness. Then his master gave him a sword called "The Traitor" after series of tests and training.

Side:good

Favorite phrase: What's the matter, lost you touch? (always says it to enemies when they lose)

Name: Aubin Errabdus Innoxioum

Weapon: Magic. Carries a book of dark magic around.

Appearance: FOREIGNER! Tall, silvery eyed brunette. Slender in body, and pretty weak in strength. Wears spectacles for reading.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Can summon a demon at will-- uses dark magic and an expert at daggers.

Personality: Naive and innocent.

Bio: Born into a Noble Family line in England, his life was planned since the day he was born. His loving and doting parents, gently urged him to become a scholar, which he became later on in his teen years. Due to his upbringing, he became a naive man, never knowing that the world wasn't as fair as it was to him. On a trip to Japan, he was persuaded to join Ieyasu's ranks as a Captain, not knowing that everything wasn't as it seemed...

Side: Neutral. X3

Name: Surimano

Weapon: He has a blade of sivler light that forms in his hand when he wants it to. He's dubbed it with the name, PhoenixBlade.

Appearance: He has a black cloak drawn over a sleeveless black shirt and flowing black pants. He has silver hair and eyes. He has a phoenix-shaped gash on his right forearm. He bears one black glove on his right hand, yet there's no information about the purpose of this glove. He's very handsome on his own accord, hence his popularity with the ladies.

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Personality: He can sometimes be un-emotional, but most times he's quiet and collected.

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aiede with her seducing eye.

Also, some say he might be stronger than Ieyasu himself, and will continued the reign of terror if Ieyasu is to pass on...

Name: Babs
Weapon: staf with a cresent moon it
Appearance: two black catears on top of her head. shoulder brown hair in a braid. brown eye's, battle kimono, wears the staf across her back. has a catpaw print on her forehead to show from what clan she is. cattail creamy skin color.(http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/neko/40

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: thief (wil only steal when necesary though), can make blinding flashes with her cresent moon,cat like ability's (high jumps, balance),can turn into a common housecat if she panics but this only happens when the staf is on her back.

Personality: depends a bit on the situation but mostly a bit carefull

Bio: She is the last remaining of a neko tribe from the westernlands. during the attack her father knocked her out and hid her. however the knock was so hard she dasent remember much except her name, species and how to wield the weapon. she wanders seeking for answers either not knowing or not caring about the war.
Side: neutral

Name: Ison, the traveling priest.

Weapon: A dark brown slightly gnarled staff with a black orb on top, held by the top piece of the staff, which gnarles around it on the top side.

Appearance: Ison has long purple hair that reaches to about his chin level. He usually wears it loosely, keeping it in shape but not messing too much with it. He wears customised priest robes, consisting of loose black pants with a lightly brown-yellow collored shirt. Over this shirt he wears a large black cloack, the edge of the cloack that ends up at the chest is decorated with a small rectangular patern. His eyes are almost always closed, but on the rare ocasion they are opened, you can see the purple eyes color.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ison has the ability to levitate and teleport, he also posseses a wide variety of offensive spells.

Personality: Ison usually comes over as a cheerfull person, even when delivering bad news he can do so with a smile on his face. He also apears very ignorant about the circomstances around him, his closed eyes only adding to the image. Under that cheerfull, ignorant personality, however, lies a calculating -and sometimes ruthless- personality. In the rare occasion his eyes open, you'd best be prepared for trouble. Ison never lies, but that doesn't neccissarily mean he tells the truth either. After all, information is Ison's most priceless possesion. He might tell a story, but the parts he leaves out of the story are probably a lot more important than the ones he tells. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he will usually put a finger to his lips and reply "That is a secret."

Bio: Ison has a long history of servitude, though most of it is hidden in the shadows where they belong. He serves only one master, the dark lord Rubi-Manako of one of the northern mountains. Whenever his master orders Ison something, it will be done without questioning. He usually travels around with groups here and there, even helping them on occasion. Most of the time the groups end up with more chaos on their hsnds then they would have had Ison not joined them. Above all else Ison is completely loyal to his master.

Side: Neutral/Evil, Ison is technically neutral, but with his unwavering loyalty to Rubi-Manako there is no telling when the helpfull priest might turn into a fearsome foe.
Name:
~Alex Chimi

Weapon:
~Long Sword

Appearance:
~(See attachment)

~Speed - moves faster than the human eye
~Dance of the Killing Moon - demonic power - A dance with a sword that slices an opponent with 5 painful cut. She is only know to do thins attack for practice and most fierce enemys.
~Most powerful under the moon.

Personality:
~Alex sweet and caring but don't let that fool you in battle she looses all sense of control and thought. She shows no mercy. She may even kill her loved if they stand in her way.

Bio:
~ Alex is the daughter of a Lord. She left her home at the age of 15 after mastering the Dance of the Killing Moon technique, in which she had to kill her Father/master to do. She has been all alone in the world since not relying on any one for help. People fear her name for the thought that she would kill her father was heartless.

Side:
~Neutral

Name: Openatro, or Op for short
Appearance: Medium long black hair, brown eyes, tall, skinny, a scar runs up his right fore arm
Weapon: twin kama(hand scythes) and two throwing knives(NOT kunais)Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: incredible hand to hand and small blade fighting
Personality: light and easy to get along with, but can turn deadly serious in nothing flat
Bio: he was born a farmer, until samurai burned the farms and killed his family. He left the farm and turned his skill with knives and kama into a marketable talent. He thinks glory is a pipe dream and honor is for samurai dogs, but he somehow manages to get both
Side: Neutral, he's a mercenary

If you're interested, please join! I hope this RP will be a good one! ;)

LadyPSerenity
01-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Quick post by me - Cussing is not allowed on the forums as a whole - So No cussing actually please.

not even censored as the rules state that a censored curse is still cursing.

Lady Soul
01-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Quick post by me - Cussing is not allowed on the forums as a whole - So No cussing actually please.

not even censored as the rules state that a censored curse is still cursing.
Oops! Sorry! I'll quickly change that. :rolleyes:

Dean haragatsu
01-26-2006, 08:47 PM
name: Dean HAratsugi
appearance:I mostly look like this dude. http://www.uni.uiuc.edu/~ychiang/sanosuke.jpg but i have black robes and blue wrist bands,and also 2 katanas on each side of his waist.
wepon:2 katanas
Power/s.a./skills:I am able to manipulate fire around my katanas blades.I am allowed to slash a aura that is hot and very hurtfull at you.
Bio: Dean is an orphan.He gets picked on alot.He got sent to this unbelievable sensai to teach him how to fight with his hands,feet and katanas'.He has also learnt the was of darkness.He now has some anger issues.HE also has some social issues and being an outcast to the village.The village he lived in was burnt down and the people were killed.Everyone in his village except for him was killed by Ieyasu's army.He now travels to search and defeat Ieyasu for respect of his village,revenge,and honor.

side:good

The Little girl
01-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Name: Tahana Ichimoto

Weapon:Katana

Appearance:http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/25987/120.jpg

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Has the power to transform into a wolf at anytime.

Personality:Tahana is only pure evil, and only flirts with men.She would never love anybody, and only play tricks on peoples minds and men's love lives.

Bio:Growing up Tahana never thought of her family in good ways.Her mother would always cheat on her father and her father would beat her mother fiercely.At the age of 15 Tahana killed her father with his own blade, and dug her mother's fan into her mother's neck, at the age of 16.

Side:Evil

LittleMomo
01-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Name:Hikira Taiku
Weapon:The Traitor (two-handed 7ft blade)
Appearance: http://uk.geocities.com/rainforestwind/oda_nobunaga_in_anime_samurai_deeper_kyo.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:The power to read the moves of any enemy, later on in the story, he has unknown powers
Personality:smart, innocent, attractive, sometimes funny and courageous
Bio: Born in Japan, his family died because of shortage amount of food when he was 14. He manage to survive during the next 6 years by hunting. After a year, he went to join the samurai school to become stronger. He almost failed because of his clumsiness. Then his master gave him a sword called "The Traitor" after series of tests and training.

Side:good

Favorite phrase: What's the matter, lost you touch? (always says it to enemies when they lose)

Damon R.
01-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Name: Aubin Errabdus Innoxioum

Weapon: Magic. Carries a book of dark magic around.

Appearance: FOREIGNER! Tall, silvery eyed brunette. Slender in body, and pretty weak in strength. Wears spectacles for reading.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Can summon a demon at will-- uses dark magic and an expert at daggers.

Personality: Naive and innocent.

Bio: Born into a Noble Family line in England, his life was planned since the day he was born. His loving and doting parents, gently urged him to become a scholar, which he became later on in his teen years. Due to his upbringing, he became a naive man, never knowing that the world wasn't as fair as it was to him. On a trip to Japan, he was persuaded to join Ieyasu's ranks as a Captain, not knowing that everything wasn't as it seemed...

Side: Neutral. X3

[I had to add the spectacle thingy XD]

Surimano
01-26-2006, 10:04 PM

Weapon: He has a blade of sivler light that forms in his hand when he wants it to. He's dubbed it with the name, PhoenixBlade.

Appearance: He has a black cloak drawn over a sleeveless black shirt and flowing black pants. He has silver hair and eyes. He has a phoenix-shaped gash on his right forearm. He bears one black glove on his right hand, yet there's no information about the purpose of this glove. He's very handsome on his own accord, hence his popularity with the ladies.

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He can also teleport when he must, but he doesn't abuse that ability. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Personality: He can sometimes be un-emotional, but most times he's quiet and collected.

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aide with her seducing eye.

Also, some say he might be stronger than Ieyasu himself, and will continued the reign of terror if Ieyasu is to pass on...

Side: Evil (May change as RP progresses..)

[[It's about time I join the bad side for once. And I hope my information's okay wiht you Soul. ^^]]

Lady Soul
01-27-2006, 10:24 AM

Abilities: He can discharge powerful beams of silver light from any one, or even both, of his hands. He can fire shockwaves of light at any given opponent(s) with his PhoenixBlade. He has an adept array of healing abilities at his disposal. His speed is very fluid and graceful. His evaisve capability is immensely high with ability, technique, and speed. He uses his popular reputation with the ladies to get others onto Ieyasu's side, using the women to seduce men to join Ieyasu's evil cause. He has a few other abilities/powers, but those shall be revealed later on..

Bio: He's the last of the main army, The Silver Phoenix, for Japan's fight against Ieyasu. The rest were all killed in an all-out attack on the Silver Phoenix. He was the first, last, and only person to ever hurt Ieyasu severely. He left a scar resembling the letter "S" on Ieyasu's left cheek. He's very prestigous throughout Japan for his brave deed. However, he's moved to the side of evil after an unknown event. He's Ieyasu's right hand man, now.Now he's prestigous for his betrayal on Japan to join Ieyasu's side. He's also very popular with the ladies. He's also closely watched by Aide with her seducing eye.

[[It's about time I join the bad side for once. And I hope my information's okay wiht you Soul. ^^]]

Yeah, it's okay for you to join the evil side! Alright, all the people who haved posted before Surimano is in the RP. I hope more people will sign up. :D

Nespa
01-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Name: Babs
Weapon: staf with a cresent moon it
Appearance: two black catears on top of her head. shoulder brown hair in a braid. brown eye's, battle kimono, wears the staf across her back. has a catpaw print on her forehead to show from what clan she is. cattail creamy skin color.(http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/neko/40

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: thief (wil only steal when necesary though), can make blinding flashes with her cresent moon,cat like ability's (high jumps, balance),can turn into a common housecat if she panics but this only happens when the staf is on her back.

Personality: depends a bit on the situation but mostly a bit carefull

Bio: She is the last remaining of a neko tribe from the westernlands. during the attack her father knocked her out and hid her. however the knock was so hard she dasent remember much except her name, species and how to wield the weapon. she wanders seeking for answers either not knowing or not caring about the war.

(catpeople are allowed right?)

red storm
01-27-2006, 03:28 PM
It's been a while since I last played a male character, let's see if I still have it in me.

Name: Ison, the traveling priest.

Weapon: A dark brown slightly gnarled staff with a black orb on top, held by the top piece of the staff, which gnarles around it on the top side.

Appearance: Ison has long purple hair that reaches to about his chin level. He usually wears it loosely, keeping it in shape but not messing too much with it. He wears customised priest robes, consisting of loose black pants with a lightly brown-yellow collored shirt. Over this shirt he wears a large black cloack, the edge of the cloack that ends up at the chest is decorated with a small rectangular patern. His eyes are almost always closed, but on the rare ocasion they are opened, you can see the purple eyes color.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Ison has the ability to levitate and teleport, he also posseses a wide variety of offensive spells.

Personality: Ison usually comes over as a cheerfull person, even when delivering bad news he can do so with a smile on his face. He also apears very ignorant about the circomstances around him, his closed eyes only adding to the image. Under that cheerfull, ignorant personality, however, lies a calculating -and sometimes ruthless- personality. In the rare occasion his eyes open, you'd best be prepared for trouble. Ison never lies, but that doesn't neccissarily mean he tells the truth either. After all, information is Ison's most priceless possesion. He might tell a story, but the parts he leaves out of the story are probably a lot more important than the ones he tells. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he will usually put a finger to his lips and reply "That is a secret."

Bio: Ison has a long history of servitude, though most of it is hidden in the shadows where they belong. He serves only one master, the dark lord Rubi-Manako of one of the northern mountains. Whenever his master orders Ison something, it will be done without questioning. He usually travels around with groups here and there, even helping them on occasion. Most of the time the groups end up with more chaos on their hsnds then they would have had Ison not joined them. Above all else Ison is completely loyal to his master.

Side: Neutral/Evil, Ison is technically neutral, but with his unwavering loyalty to Rubi-Manako there is no telling when the helpfull priest might turn into a fearsome foe.

Certain parts of Ison are based more on fantasy then realism, such as his powers and the dark lord Rubi-Manako. If any of this is against your storyline, then please notify me.

Lady Soul
01-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Quick post: OK, you 2 are in. I just hope that more people will join. There are 7 people and we need at least 3 more.

Gandizzl
01-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Name: Gan Dalaron

Weapon: A rusty giant two handed sword he carries on his back. He also has 2 dagger sized katanas he carries on each side of his tighs.

Appearance: Gans body is not as big as it should be to weilding a lot weapons. He is pretty slender and about 1.80m tall. He has short black hair, he also has a black bandana around his forehead and a red one around his neck that he pulls up when he fights (he don't like the smell of blood). He's got a little goatee. His eyes are sparkling red. His cloathing is tight black leather with a light chainmail over his chest. His body has a lot of scars after what his last mistress did to him. The most notable one is the giant one on his back that is shaped as a pentagram. The special about the scar is the shape and also that it's as red today as it was the day he got it.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: He has some pretty amazing speed and strength that you can't really see on his outside.

Personality: A fine warrior with no honor. He kills ruthlessly. He's actually a good person, but he don't show it well. He's having a hard time to trust people because of his old mistress, an evil sorceress named Nakaiza, who betrayed him. But Gan still believe in people, he know there is someone out there that will accept him and not betray him. He don't talk to much, he's being quiet until it really matters. He hates to get dirty and he don't like the smell of blood. His "trademark" is that he always pull his red bandana in front of his mouth when he is going to battle.

Bio: Since his old mistress, Nakaiza, a evil sorceress with incredible powers who live far south, left him in a forest to die 5 years ago after torturing him, almost killing him. Gan only did a minor mistake, all that has been on his mind since that is revenge. He's realised he is to weak to do this by himself so he need strong allies. When he has killed her, he will take over her empire and wealth and become one of the strongest lords there have ever been. He will then take over the country and rule it in his way. He is also looking for someone that accept him on his journey, a really good friend that will never betray him.

Side: Neutral. He won't really help anyone if it's nothing in it for him, but he does not let anyone die unnecessary.

I hope this is okey by you Lady Soul. If anything doesn't fit (like the weapons or the evil sorceress or whatever it may be), please tell me so I can fix it. I would really like to be in this RP :)

super trunks
01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Name:kiro
Weapon:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/sam_Tsunami%20Katana.gif
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/manskirt-samurai.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:can control the four elements(Wind,fire,earth,water)
Personality:Very easy going and likeable.A ladys man.Never married.
Bio:Raised to fight in what he believes in.Ahe the age of twelve he was sent to the forest for 100 days to learn the style of the ninja and the samurai.So he is the perfect soilder for any mission.
Side:Good.

Lady Soul
01-27-2006, 07:10 PM
You guys are in, don't worry, Gandizzl, your info is fine. :D. Just one more and we can start.

Negi
01-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Name:
~Alex Chimi (weird last name O.o)

Weapon:
~Long Sword

Appearance:
~(See attachment)

~Speed - moves faster than the human eye
~Dance of the Killing Moon - demonic power - A dance with a sword that slices an opponent with 5 painful cut. She is only know to do thins attack for practice and most fierce enemys.
~Most powerful under the moon.

Personality:
~Alex sweet and caring but don't let that fool you in battle she looses all sense of control and thought. She shows no mercy. She may even kill her loved if they stand in her way.

Bio:
~ Alex is the daughter of a Lord. She left her home at the age of 15 after mastering the Dance of the Killing Moon technique, in which she had to kill her Father/master to do. She has been all alone in the world since not relying on any one for help. People fear her name for the thought that she would kill her father was heartless.

Side:
~Neutral

Opinionated
01-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Name: Openatro, or Op for short
Appearance: Medium long black hair, brown eyes, tall, skinny, a scar runs up his right fore arm
Weapon: twin kama(hand scythes) and two throwing knives(NOT kunais)Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: incredible hand to hand and small blade fighting
Personality: light and easy to get along with, but can turn deadly serious in nothing flat
Bio: he was born a farmer, until samurai burned the farms and killed his family. He left the farm and turned his skill with knives and kama into a marketable talent. He thinks glory is a pipe dream and honor is for samurai dogs, but he somehow manages to get both
Side: Neutral, he's a mercenary

Lady Soul
01-28-2006, 02:33 PM
OK! Awesome, we have enough people to start the RP! But if someone is willing to play Ieyasu, that would be great. You guys can head to the RP right away. :D

animeglobe
01-28-2006, 03:08 PM
name: Akira

Gendar: Female

apperance: long black hair with blue highlights , icy cold blue eyes ( everyone that looks into always seem to get lost in them which sorta freaks her out). short and skinny but very well built, always where her red kimono. and where her Gold locket (which is very important to her. her mother gave it to her before she died along with her family)

weapon/power/ability: bow and arrow. long sword. she has the ability to move like lightening. her strongest attack is her Dragon Strike that stabs the enemy in the heart without missing..so basically you can't block it . she has power over water (elemental of water)

personality: she more kept to herself. sometimes cheerful but is more of a serious type.she alway sticking her neck out for people (basically she defends for people who can't) she sorta of a romantic type but doesn't let her affections get in the way of fighting.

bio: at the age of 15 her family and her village were killed by Ieyasu soldiers..luckily she escaped and was able to save some of the village children. she moved in with a close relative who taught her everything about fighting and so on so as years went by she finally decided to go on a journey to take revenge agaist her family's death. she also on a search to find someone to help her on her journey.

side: good

( ummm am i able to join now that i signed up and all or do you need to approve it)

Lady Soul
01-28-2006, 03:14 PM
No, whoever posts their form can join so basically, you can join. :D

animeglobe
01-28-2006, 03:22 PM
No, whoever posts their form can join so basically, you can join. :D
thank you very much. i shall begin now. -bows before leaving-

Faceless111
01-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Name: Taro Oshii
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/wayofthesamurai_screen016.jpg
Weapon: Takuma's Blade (katana)
Weapon Bio: It's important to understand where the weapon came from. In ancient warfare, the god Takuma sealed 108 demons into a blade that he had forged himself. The sword then was dubbed Takuma's Blade. However, as years went on and on, the seal that imprisoned the demons grew weak.

An old collector recently purchased a sword from an weak and sickly samurai, who seemed willingly to give up his sword for a price so low, it wouldn't afford a bowl of rice. The sword somehow went from owner to owner. Never having a master for too long.
Special Abilities: Excellent swordsman.
Personality: Cold and emotionless.
Bio: He grew up in a famous kenjutsu school and learned the way of the samurai. He was a very quick learner and soon was the top student. At the age of 18, he fell in love with a girl living on a farm not too far from the school. At the age of 19, he was married to her. His wife soon became pregnant and life seemed to be going well, until a string of murders appeared in town. Taro heard the murderer was a swordsman that killed anyone, even women and children. Taro then formulated a plan to kill this murderer. He set his plan in motion.

An innocent young girl was used as bait to draw the murderer out. She was told to wander around the streets at night. After waiting for the duration of most of the night, the murderer took to the bait. He moved so silently it seemed impossible for him to be human. More like a ghost, a really tall ghost. Taro sprung the trap. He charged the murderer, slashing him across the chest. The gash was deep, but it seemed the wound didn't affect him. The killer then focused on Taro, ignoring the girl. Taro deflected the attacks, but there wasn't any opening for Taro to strike the murderer. The killer finally swung, missing Taro but getting his sword stuck in the ground. Taro took this opening to cut the murderer's head off. Afterward, Taro kept the killer's sword as a trophy.

During the next few weeks, Taro started avoiding human contact and continued to distance himself from everyone else. He started to hear many voices, telling him to do many things. One night, he had a nightmare, in which he saw the man he killed enter his house. The man looked like he's been dead for sometime and he was attacking Taro's wife. Taro quickly drew the sword he took from the killer and stabbed the murderer. He woke up to his wife's scream. He was standing, holding a sword that went through his wife's stomach and his unborn baby's life. He withdrew the sword and wept over his wife's and baby's dead body. "It's okay," Taro heard someone say. "She was weak. She would've held you back from true power."

"Get out of my head!" Taro exclaimed.

"We are powerful. We don't need this thing. We don't need love or mourning. We are powerful."

"We are powerful," Taro repeated.

The following day, his master, his master's other students, and of course his wife and baby were all found dead. Taro was gone. He's now 29 years old, and left murders in every populated place he visited.

Side: Evil, but not associated with Ieyasu.

Lady Soul
01-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Sure, go ahead and post.

Cursed~Amante
01-30-2006, 02:04 AM
Name: Amante

Weapon: Twin kodachis and a naginata

Appearance: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/shinji19/asawako.jpg

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Asides from the fact that he's an expert at wielding two different weapons, he can read the movements of his opponents just by looking at their facial expressions, and can anticipate their next attacks.

Personality: Silent, moody, and always lost in thought. But he can fight back, if sufficiently provoked- be warned, he can give as much as he can take.

Bio: Though he may not look it, he's half-Chinese. But he grew up in Japan, and learned much in order to pass himself off as a native Japanese, though his voice still has the Chinese accent to it. Learned how to wield a naginata at age 14, progressed to twin swords at 17, and then left his home, searching for something, as well as getting himself into trouble, because they always want to challenge him (but they end up losing anyway, as he's that good in fighting) and to test him.

Found out about the treachery happening in the country, and decided to fight for the side of the good- the side of the right.

Side: Good- though his intentions may not be clear at first.

-Shizu-
01-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Name: Shizu
Weapon: (on right) black sword, (on left) Shadow sword ( can fly back to her with demon wings and has a red eye that...blinks o.o), and ninja stars
Appearance: (drawn by me)http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/Shizu9/Shizu2.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/Shizu9/?)
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: controls darkness, ex. dark ball, dark forcefield, and dark gun (dark breath). She also is very fast and can teleport, and uses some ninjutsu like doppledangers.she also can sense chi.
Personality: loves lemons and apples. hates too much light.
Bio: Her parents were supposed to be killed by a demon on the night of the new moon on July 13, a year after she was born on the full moon. She was raised by cat demons and somehow had one ingected into her genes giving her powers when she was 3 on another full moon. when she was 5 and ready to be on her own . She recieved black sword, ninja stars, and when she was 10, she fought a stroung demon and recieved shadow sword, and uncontrollable sword that once took over her for 5 minutes killing 10 humans. At age 15, she found out that her father is alive and out there somewhere in the depths of war.
(word : Chi)

otakuyume
02-03-2006, 08:01 PM
(Today, 09:01 PM) Konnichiwa! I'd like to join dozo *please*!

Name: Oyume *Means Great Dream*

Species: Alteired *Pronounced Alt-teir'd like "Altered"*-Once a secret race of magically enhanced humans with incredable birthpowers...But msyteriously...They all died off but her.

Personality:
A girl of few words like .Hack//Sign's Tsukasa and Rei of Evangelion. Oyume tends to remain silent, but when she does speak it is usually with meaning. She is shy and reserved, with a low tolerance of seeing blood. When she does...It triggers horrible memories.
She cannot stand being hurt. Pain frightens her so she tends not to fight. She heal the wounded than be the one who wounds since her powers inflict damage to her as well.
Almost puppet or doll-like Oyume isn't without her own dreams. She wishes to make "true friends", but is scared of being betrayed and has trust issues. Oyume can be very timid, but when it counts she can be braver than any person you can meet.

Abilities: They sound outragous but these abilities can hurt Oyume as well as the one she uses them on. She tends not to fight anyway.
1) Healing. Oyume can use her strange red aura to heal the wounded...But at a cost! The more severe the wound...The more energy it takes and too much can kill her. Her aura is her chakra/life energies!
2) Her Chakras/Life Energies/ Aura. Oyume can manipulate this to do various things like create a shield to protect herself and even use psychic-like attacks *like almost a telekenesis*.
3) Dreams and Nightmares. Oyume can come in and out of a coma to understand haunting dreams, memories or even...Sort through traumatic or lost memories. By placing her hand onto someone *most likely forehead* Oyume can help someone through the list above or trap them in a nightmarish coma *at the risk of trapping herself*.
4) It's a secret! ^_^

Appearence: White hair, red eyes, kind of dainty/fragile-looking with red, gold and white dress...But she usually conseals herself in a long white hooded cloak. She is constantly carrying around a very worn cat stuffie that she is constantly fixing. Pale skin and strangely her eyes glow with their own light...0.0 She tend sto look as if she's seeing past things and beyond them with a dreamy, yet understanding face mixed with sorrow.

Ideal pic of her:
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/32248/353.jpg

Bio: ~Last Hope of a Lost Race~
Oyume's past is shrouded. She wanders aimlessly with little knowledge of her past except that she is the last of her kind. Oyume has little trust for outsiders for it was outsiders that destroyed all she knew.

She avoides fighting if she can because as she causes pain...Her own abilities cause her an equal pain as well. She can remember well the pain throughout her life...Unlike anything else.

Oyume wants to help people in need but does not know how. She looks for guidence but is afraid to approuch people or even have contact with them. Now, as she travels alone and without any companions she prays destiny will be kinder to her than it was to her secret race of people.

Side: Tries to stay Neutral but tends to do the Good thing. She is resisting that Darkness that calls to all of us 0.o

RichardE40k
02-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Name: Harlan Maxwell Priest

Weapon: Silver Crossbow and double silver hook blades.

Appearance: Very rugged, deep eyes but a hairy face. Very baggy clothing with many tears and bite marks. His clothing is all black with many mud stains. HE also has many furs from certain animals using it as clothing. Heavily built but swift. He looks out of place wherever he travels and looks lost somehow, as if trying to find something.

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:
Personality: Like his appearance, very gruff and out spoken. Mistrusting and vengeful. But has a soft spot especially for the weak. Hates power and wealth. Very trusting once a friend. Has a very big knowledge of blades, weather they be oriental or like his home made ones. Not a fan of large blades, he also seems to know how to make quick repairs and wound bandages, with ointments, accounting for the many he has himself.

Bio: Outcast and below the poverty line before he was 11. His country of origin is unknown, he shows no hatred towards any race but has a strong accent of a rhyming type of speech, with high spirits despite his appearance. His life is very unclear, fro mall the markings on his body, he could have come from anywhere, the only symbol that he carries is that of a wolf claw, scratched into his chest with ink. Has many inner demons, which mainly can be found when he sleeps, grumbling and snarling.

Side: [good, evil, neutral]. Good, believes in justice but a fair trial. Not on to judge but one to punish.

Lady Risa Emrys
02-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Name: Sorcha (Gaelic for Claire, meaning Light) Celestiana

Weapons: Bow and Arrows, short sword, hunter's knife.

Appearance: - http://anime-extreme.net/imagegallery/albums/anime/girls/misc/girl_44.jpg -

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: To develop over time on the rp <<;

Personality: Sorcha is a kind and gentle person who has an afinnity for nature. She is always spending long points of time on travels alone.

Bio: Born and raised as a noblewoman from Scotland though she is british, Sorcha knows alot about the earth and what it can offer. Her family lived peacefully in scotland for Many generations, Until The dragoons began to make themselves the law. War broke out and thousands were killed, it didn't matter who you were. When Sorcha returned from one of her many travels with her pegasus, Jemmy - whom she found as a foal when she was still young-, She found her her whole family and village dead. It looks as if they had not been taken from this world not so long ago, but she was but one person, a Girl even, and though she knew enough on how to fight, she knew she would be no match for a whole platoon of redcoats. With no-one left for her to stay, she gave everyone proper berials then packed the essentials, took all the gold and any other small but valuable items and set off to a new world on Jemmy. Finally settling in Japan, She bought a large house in the wilderness and has kept to herself having a garden for herbs and other vegis and hunting wild game for meat. She goes to the nearest town once a week by foot so as not to startle the locals with seeing a pegasus.

Side: Neutral though it may change is given the oppertunity

Gandizzl
02-07-2006, 09:17 AM
No, whoever posts their form can join so basically, you can join. :DI see a lot of people have signed up, but haven't gotten an answer from Lady Soul, so I just quote this post from earlier. I guess since she haven't said anything else, this is still on.

Shadowmarch
02-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Name: Shadow

Weapon: Hand blade X2

Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/show.php?img=albums/userpics/20172/zack.jpg

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills

1.Dark enchantments- Can enchant his blades with dark magic.

2.Night Walker-Works best in the shadows and in the black of night.

3.Blood blades-coting the tip of his blade with blood he can through an energy blood scycal that slashes up the enemy. (Only used as a last resort as the blood he draws from himself contains some of his soul.)

4.Advanced Teleportation- He can be in front of you for less the half a second and without a puff of smoke or blinding light he is behind you.

5.Maybe some others as well.

Personality: He has a kind and calm personality help if some one is in trouble but his personality completely changes if your in his bingo book he becomes a cold blooded killer making your life is as good as dead.

Bio

His parents disappeared four years after giving birth to his sister. Four years later they were killed by dog demons he shed all of his tears on his eight year old sister Mana who had been slashed with a devastating claw across her stomach by one of the beasts. Shadow sat with her in his arm against an old large oak tree tears pouring from his eyes as she slowly slipped away to the heavens. Shadow awake the next morning with his dead sister still in arms using his hand blades he dug her a grave in front of the tree. He left the town to search and kill the demons that did this to Mana he found them and slashed them in two. He left there village never to return. He stays at random town taking bounty mission to make a cruddy living in this slowly falling world rued by Ieyasu.

big c
03-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Name: Shinji Ikari
Appearance: Short blond hair, Blue eyes, Tall, Skinny, A scar across chest
Weapon: Inuyasha's Blade
Weapon Bio: It's important to understand where the weapon came from. Inuyasha gave this weapon to Shinji when he was getting too old to fight and Shinji has tresured it ever since. It was dull when he got it so he sharped it.
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Unknown
Personaliy: Cool and collected but can become quick and aggressive to get the job done, like killing 9,000 enemies at once.
Bio: Was born in a town called No Man's Land and grew up there learned how to wield Inuyasha's Blade when he was 13 years old.

otakuyume
03-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Let me guess...You're a Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan and Inuyasha fan, right ^_^? **I'm a huge fan of EVA...Long live the EVA series lol**

Lady Risa Emrys
03-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Try being a bit more creative big c. You cant just say you look act and are -in a way- Inuyasha, and you're not supposed to use direct names from a mainstream anime/manga. Try making up your own character that no-one has seen on tv or read in a comic. You can still have a sog-demon character, but make him One of a kind, Make him specail to himself, like the rest of us are. ^^' If you need help, theres plenty people around to ask.

Razor Clarence
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Name: Josh Mendez

Weapon: Plantium Sword (Medium-sized), bow w/ arrows

Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, dressed as Japan Samauri

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Peircing Strike (attack that goes through enemies), Heavy Earth Rumble (slam down attack that shakes the earth, dealing
major damage to anything within range), Torndado Spin (attack in a spin for a period of time. This move may create a tornado).

Personality: Serious and strict sometimes. Nice and trustful to any civilian.

Bio: Josh is a bounty hunter. His parents are dead. He was homeless for 3 years at the age of 5. He was taken to an orpan at the age of 8. He was trained to become a samauri. He will do a job that is assigned to him immedietly. He fights for money, reputation, his family's death. He'll never hold back on an offer or he can turn an offer around. He will waste no time on a weak enemy unless he has the time. Josh can also control mobs.

Sylverone
04-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Name: Sylverone

Appearance: Thin but somewhat muscular, Sylverone is tanned, due to constant traveling. His hair is strait and just long enough to cover his ears. It shines a silvery blue. His eyes are a deep, almost luminous electric blue, and at times glint with a hint of something deeper… He is not picky about clothing, making sure it is easy to move in and quiet, yet not too unfashionable. He always wears a shimmery blue-black gauntlet on his right hand, and around his neck, he wears an intricate pendant that shines a kindly green.

Weapons/Powers: He is the carrier of a mysterious power that has not fully revealed itself. At times, he experiences sudden outbursts, releasing amazing energy. During these outbursts, he learns more about these powers, becoming stronger and learning how to focus it. His preferred weapon is a sword about 3ft long, but he also likes to fight without weapons, because he is faster and quieter that way. He also likes distance weapons, for the finesse involved in using them. Starting out his power is mostly unfocussed and raw, but no one can argue that there is not, somewhere within him, a secret waiting to be released.

Personality: Overall he seems kind and humorous, yet intense, as if he is aware of everything around him. He loves art and stops by antique shops often, looking for small trinkets and unusual weapons. He does not hesitate to help others, and quickly becomes well known wherever he goes. He is wise beyond his years, and is constantly searching for knowledge that could help him understand his power, and the world around him. He cannot stand people who take advantage of or harm others, and despite his age, can be quite unnerving if confronted.

Bio: One quiet night, a stranger pounded on the door. Sylverone’s father opened it: “I need a place to stay” the shadowed man said in a deep threatening voice. Sylverone’s father, realizing that the man was a much wanted killer, replied warningly, “I will not allow you into this house.” With a smirk, the outlaw suddenly advanced, thrusting a dagger between the man’s ribs, “Then I suppose I’ll have to allow myself.” When Sylverone’s mother, a few feet from the door, began to scream, the killer dashed forward, bringing the knife to a halt in her throat. Sylverone witnessed all of this, in a state of horrible shock; he was frozen, watching in slow motion through eyes clouded by unbelief as the killer glided towards him, knife glinting in the lamplight. Everything stopped. The killer’s eyes widened with shock as Sylverone’s eyes flashed blue, and then began to swirl with multi-colored flashes. The house, and all within, was sundered from within as an amazing force wrenched it apart, destroying almost everything, and vanquishing his parent’s killer. When he regained his senses, the house around him was in ashes, yet, on either side of him, unscathed by the collapse, he found his father’s precious gauntlet and his mother’s treasured pendant, both shining brightly in the morning sunlight. He solemnly slid the gauntlet onto his forearm, and clipped the pendant around his neck. After a moment of reverent thought, he slowly stood and began slowly treading the path towards the village, from which he began his journey several days later…

Alias-Revolution
04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Name: Dragnon Kiyashto

Weapon: A Steel Staff that he forged by himself at the age of five. It's just a hunk of steel....... isn't it?

Appearance: A slender young man, who looks like he couldn't even lift a log. His hair is a mixture of Brown and Blonde, mainly brown. He is 6'3" and weighs about 157. He has a hair style that cannot be matched, and is usually wearing a cloak. He almost looks like a ranger.

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: He is a great swimmer, and is skilled in the ways of healing magic. He has great speed and skill with his weapon.

Personality: Cocky, caring, sometimes romantic, always ready to help.

Bio: Dragnon was left in a forest at the age of three by a man who rode a black and red horse. He was traveling with his parents to collect some honey nuts when his parents were shot in the temple by an odd looking arrow. Another arrow was launched at him, but was deflected by a creatures skull. He then passed out. After waking up, he realized that his parents were dead, but for some odd reason, no tears came to his eyes. At the age of five, he was walking along a path with the creature that had saved him when the earth began to rumble. A nearby volcano had erupted. By the death of his companion he had lived with for two years, he was saved. Yet again, no tears came to his eyes. Through trial and error, he had crafted a weapon out of a rock that had landed near his tree-top shelter after the volcanic eruption. However, once he weilded this weapon in self defence, he passed out. He then awoke as a 19 year old man. How? He doesn't know. He does know, however, that for some reason, the man he had seen as a three year old must die. He also, for some odd reason, is able to speak almost any language known. He doesn't know how it happened, or why it happened, but he knows that he can't fulfill his destiny alone.

Sylverone
04-08-2006, 08:53 PM
for a five-year-old, he was veeery smart.

Alias-Revolution
04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Dang right.

Actually he was just reckless and wanted to know what it felt like to have a weapon. He was lucky that he didn't burn himself to a crisp.

Opinionated
04-08-2006, 09:13 PM
I kinda hate to break it to you, but this RP is almost dead.

otakuyume
04-09-2006, 06:03 AM
Well, if we'd pick up the storyline and define the plot a little more it should work out. I'll try to get things alive and running again. Oyume still has so much more to do Op-kun...So much more to do. ~_^

animeglobe
04-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Well, if we'd pick up the storyline and define the plot a little more it should work out. I'll try to get things alive and running again. Oyume still has so much more to do Op-kun...So much more to do. ~_^
yea i'm playin as Ieysau since no one is playing him saldy and whatever happen to yuna @_@

Faceless111
04-09-2006, 06:20 AM
Cool. This is really a good RPG and shouldn't die so young, so let's get it going again. I'll post in there soon, but now I need some sleep.

otakuyume
04-09-2006, 06:25 AM
Ooooooooo! Oyume should be in Ieyasu's mansion! That would really be a twist!!! Let's do that animeglobe-san!! That would give her a chance to confront the Lady Aide! I'll play her if she's not claimed!

animeglobe
04-09-2006, 06:31 AM
AWesome okay you know that really does sound sweet.

otakuyume
04-09-2006, 06:49 AM
Sugoi!!! -^_^- Now we have the evil lady to pull some of Ieyasu's strings and to really set off things. I'll get to work thinking of how to use the Evilness! Muahaha!

animeglobe
04-09-2006, 06:51 AM
-backs away- she's gonna kill us all people RUN!!! lol just kidding. oo can't wait till i see it.

otakuyume
04-09-2006, 07:10 AM
Lol! ^o^ Let's get going ppl! We shalt not let this story die when it hasn't even matured! Vie la RPG! Vie la RPG! *Repeats over and over again until falls flat on face. >.<;;; OWCH!*

animeglobe
04-09-2006, 07:30 AM
just soo you know my akira gonna meet with you because she's gonna end up savin you so you won't be in the torture chamber.

Sylverone
04-09-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm going to start in the rpg also, Ive read some of it and I don't want it to die after I worked to make a cool character!

otakuyume
04-09-2006, 04:35 PM
See? It only takes a few people to bring an RPG back from the brink of death. It's just with vactions and stuff we got scattered so let's get this going real nicely! I'll try to have Aide create A LOT of havoc so stay tuned! -~_^-

Alias-Revolution
04-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I'd like to come in somewhere where there are lots of enemies if possible! (I pick off goblins for fun! I fight orcs for light training! I fight hill giants to train heavily! Red dragons are just suicide...)

Tigris
04-11-2006, 10:19 PM
.............I would like to join the RPG.....here's my character

Name: Tiger(in Japanese, only his friends call him this, Tora)

Age:....hmm....well...28....(when in the story is the time period?)

Appearance:
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/51887/Cloaked%20Face%20small.JPG
This is a basic idea because he rarely takes off his cloak, or lowers his hood.

Weapon: Just as you look at my characters pic, you can tell he likes to be concealed.....but the reason is this
1.He is very self-kept
2.He has ALOT of weapons....uncountable...
But his main weapons are double Katana.

Powers/Special Abilities/Skills:He has many powers, with a long while of training,i.e., he mostly stays in the category of ice and soul(energy) attacks...he also is a skilled fighter, knows hundreds of techniques, considering his past, and is Tiberian.

Personality: Cold, but alot call him great, only because they know him, and he is very quiet, precise, and powerful....he rarely talks personally to people, and he has "issues"(haha very funny) that are painful to him.

Bio:
BTW:Tiger is a Tiberian, a race of half humans, half tigers(Tiger is a white tiger, blue eyes) that are intellegent, powerful, and magical. They have the ability to become full human(Tiger is usually this form), full tiger, or half-half, which looks cool.They also have LONG life spans(for 1000's of years)
His parents were murdered right before his eyes, although he does not know who the murderer was....he was young....
He than became distant, and wandered Earth in pain.He has learned MANY abilities,f.e., his race's abilities, alchemy, swordsmanship, and other various things by meeting people form almost any anime you can think of.Towards 4000AD he fought his murderer, and lost....then when he met God, God told him he still had a "purpose" for him on Earth...so Tiger was sent to Earth....back in time....living out his life....
Side: His own

BTW....Sylverone told me about this RPG, so give him some credit, ok?
Also, sorry about the short bio....not supposed to be on the computer....so I have to be brief....

miss honeybee ai
04-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Name: Aiko Tanaka
Weapons: Secretly hidden 3 tanto ( small knives) and a pouch full of little shurkien. Her main weapon is a Nunchaku which is a beautiful red colour..
Appearance: A very small and petite girl whose apperance decieves those (because she is very strong). She wears a red summer kimono and redish-brown sandals. She has jet black hair and very white skin with very almond shaped eyes. ( In other words she is very attractive)
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: She is very agile and swift making it hard for enemies to keep up with her. She has lots of stamina too. She can also set things on fire with her hands ( and regularly does this to her weapons when she fights)
Personality: She is quick to anger but acts very feminine and polite. She is free spirited and doesn't always tells you what she thinks
Bio: She was a former geisha whose house was destroyed by the enemy army. She studied with assasins in order to free the land of evil.
Side:Good

xScarx
04-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Name: James Tanaka
Weapons: Large 2H Blade (Zabuza's Blade From Naruto), long crystal blade on back sheath, 3 shurikens, Uncountable Kunai's (Naruto Daggers), Large Double Edged Scythe
Personality: He is quick to anger but acts very Polits and Kind and Caring. He is free spirited and doesn't always tells you what he thinks and Is Very Secretive And Hides Under His Red Cloak A lot.
Bio:Aiko's Long Lost Brother, and the only problem between the two is that Jack is on the evil side and controls vast armies of the dead.
Appearence: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/Demonboy88/docofficial002.jpg

Faceless111
04-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Weapons: Desert Eagles

Desert Eagles? This is set in feudal Japan. There's no guns in this time period.

Tigris
04-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Thank you Faceless......for answering my question.

Vampireness
04-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Name: Helena Eternity

Weapon: Cursed Blade- A blade with ancient markings, when read in it's language, it creates a demonic aura that surrounds the blade and when someone gets cut from it, the evil takes over the victim.

Appearance:
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/36588/demon%20gurl.JPG

-Able to suduce any man under her demonic power.
- Knowing the ancient spells of witchcraft and with that can use it but only works for her rarely.

Personality: Playful, unpredicting, usually if she doesn't get her way with things she becomes very very irritated. She is nice and careing to the people she trusts, which trust is very hard to get from her.

Bio: She was raised from a dark mistress, who's name must not be said. Her father was a demon and died a few years after she was born. Helena learned every trick and read every book that her mother had learned. Helena really doesn't have a purpose for killing people, she just enjoys it, but she desired very much the power her mother once had.

^^

zeek-dog demon-
04-27-2006, 11:54 AM
HI want to join the rpg too

Name:Zeek
Race:Dog Demon
Alignment:Neutral
Weapons:Tetsiga and a gun
Bio:Zeek is a traveling dog demon that for now only traveling companion is a wolf.Zeek is bounty hunter who works for any one who pays him enough.Zeek is not afriad to kill or do suicide mission.Zeek only wish is to become stronger and become the strongest demon ever(for now)

zeek-dog demon-
04-27-2006, 11:55 AM
sorry where the smiley face is its supposed to be a "d"

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Name: Rais
Race: Demon
Alighnment: Evil
Weapon: Gaint Sword made from the bones of his enemies
Bio: Rais was born on the outskirts of an island not known to anyone. Rais since he was a child fend for himself. Leaving hima whole in his heart. That hole turned his thoughts into wicked sydia. His dreams he had none emotions none.
Rais then moved to the main land bringing corruption and death where ever he goes.
Apperance:He wears a black robe and has long white hair. His eyes are gold and reptilian like.And pale skin.

Crimson Eyes
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Name: Sotto

race: Fox demon

Weapon: Twin sais,shuriken stars, and poison-tipped shuriken needles.

Appearance: He has crimson red hair that is tied up in one long braid and purple eyes. He wears a black robe with a flower design on it (like itachi's).
Underneath he wears a white shirt with white shorts that are a little above the knees. He wears a pair of wooden sandals. He also has a fox tail hidden under the robe.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills:Fox magic and ninjitsu

Personality: He is talkative and clever, with the cunning of a fox.

Bio:He was brought up in the forest by his brother. Their parents died from a riot of people wanting them dead because of what they were. Through the year he was taught fox magic and ninja skill by his brother. At the age of thirteen his brother died from being killed by fox hunters. That same night Sotto hunted and killed the fox hunters himself and skinned them just like they did to his brother. Now he lingers in the different forests of Japan.

zeek-dog demon-
04-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Zeeks appearance: Blood red hair with matching shirt and eyes and black pants

Crimson Eyes
04-28-2006, 03:30 PM
so may i join? :)

Faceless111
04-28-2006, 05:00 PM
so may i join? :)
The RPG creator doesn't seem to be here anymore. Yeah, just jump in.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Does that mean I can join as well?

Crimson Eyes
04-28-2006, 06:17 PM
well he said jump in, so let's! :)

DontBlink
04-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Name: Edge
Weapon:Double edged sword
Appearance: Slick white hair grayish blue eyes, whith a black vest.
Powers/Special:Run VERY fast and is basically great at agility
Personality: Mysteryous at times. Snotty and kind of a smart allic Bio: Betrayed by many people you loved and trusted, killing anyone who gets in his way. Side:Evil/Good at times...

Mitarisorceress12
05-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Name:Mitari Mizuki
Weapon:a white staff with a moon-like shape at the end, is encrusted with one blue diamond
Appearance: Mid-long curly green hair , wide magenta eyes with a small button nose .Skin is a light tan color , has a curvy figure .wears a blue top with a purple bow in the middle has sleeves.with a yellow pealted skirt, thigh high white socks,and brown boots that come up to the leg. one silver armband on eachwrist.
Powers:the powers of the element Earth can make trees move,moutains crack, flowers seem smelly,vines wrap around things.Know a bit of Martial Arts.
Personality: is a Shy and self-conscious girl,she's a bit clumsy always tripping over things and apologizing for her mistakes but she is a sweet girl at heart.
Bio: Mitari was born in with amzaing powers of the element earth. When she was 8 pratice one day she found her parents in a pool of blood theywere killed by the emeny because of unknown reasons.now she and her little brother Hiro live with their Grandfather in Osaka.she trys to hide her powers.
Side: good

zeek-dog demon-
05-10-2006, 01:54 PM
whens the rp gonna start?

CpWalker_90
05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Name: Ichi Shimozawa
Weapon: Haruyuki (Spring Snow)
Appearance:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/guys20.jpg
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: He's just an oridinary human, but is an excellent swordsman.
Personality: He has a well-balanced personality. He can take a joke, but knows when to be serious. He's very compassionate, but a serious fighter.
Bio: His father was killed while fighting against Ieyasu. Since childhood he has been trained in the ways of the samurai. At an early age of 17, he joined the Brotherhood and quickly climbed the ranks. His main objective is to overthrow Ieyasu, but he can't help getting involved when he sees someone in need of assistance.

otakuyume
05-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Kawai! Go ahead and post but please remember to make your character logically fit in w/ the storyline! -^_^-

zeek-dog demon-
05-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Beaten and worn down from the attack at the northern region of Japan Zeek managed to escape the chaos...but just barely.Leaving behind his past he plans to take revenge on Ieyasu "Curse him! This war has gone on far enough... if no one else
will step up to destroy him then I will...!"He falls over passed out in the middle of a forest.

Faceless111
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Uh... Zeek, this is the sign-up thread. But feel free to post in the story thread.

Ryu_Tora
05-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I have talked to Tigris already, so it is ok with my character......also, give him some rep for mentioning this RPG.........I really like it and it looks awesome!(I LOVE TO RP)

Name: Ryu Anei Konpaku(Dragon, Shadow Soul)...Other: Rinaku Mekazi(He is known by this name as a tyrranical loner, just like Tora, and is the only one known to actually even out with Tora, his brother)
Weapons: Uncountable(just as Tora, he has learned many abilities, almost innumerable)
Appearance: He is rarely seen, but his general description is unkown.....It is known he wears a mask(instead of a cloak, unlike Tora) and he(just as Tora) can change shape at will.......The only available picture is an artists' work after Rinaku slayed a whole City.....Okinari:
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/g/r/gronbech/vardghul.jpg
Afterwards, he ressembled a dark dressed man adorned with a different mask and walked away from his destruction.
Abilities: He has an almost 1000 fold array of skills. He is Tiberian, like Tora, so he retains as much as Tora, learning many abilities ranging from swordsmanship, alchemy, Clow cards, shamans, hell, even EVAs.
Bio: Rinaku will reveal it throughout the story, in step with Tora.......
Side: His own.

otakuyume
05-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Abilities: He has an almost 1000 fold array of skills. He is Tiberian, like Tora, so he retains as much as Tora, learning many abilities ranging from swordsmanship, alchemy, Clow cards, shamans, hell, even EVAs.
Bio: Rinaku will reveal it throughout the story, in step with Tora.......
Side: His own.
Please keep abilities original! This is a fantasy-feudal japan world! So try to refrain from signature things like Clow Cards and such...And EVAs?! What's waaaaaay beyond this timeline *I'm an Evangelion girl, cosplayed as Rei a few times*. Try to narrow down your abilities to fit the story.

Ryu_Tora
05-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Please keep abilities original! This is a fantasy-feudal japan world! So try to refrain from signature things like Clow Cards and such...And EVAs?! What's waaaaaay beyond this timeline *I'm an Evangelion girl, cosplayed as Rei a few times*. Try to narrow down your abilities to fit the story.He has many original abilites, but he knows alot. I mentioned Clow cards, EVAs and all that because I was trying to get everyone to understand that I have an almost unlimited array.....I know this is in Feudal Japan! I'm not going to show up in an EVA and kill you all*Although the idea is nice*! Look, I don't know if Tigris told you, but Tiberians live forever(unless by murder of course) and Rinaku has done the same thing as Tora!.....Ugg, I hate to ruin Rinaku's whole plot, but there it was!.....I know the rules, I have read the RPG beginning to end.....Sorry if I went Psycho, but I want everybody to understand and it's so hard for some of you..........

zeek-dog demon-
05-12-2006, 10:48 AM
^_^sorry ^_^;

otakuyume
05-12-2006, 03:04 PM
O.O;; Okaaaaaay...Um! I'm going to be gone for the May 13-14th weekend so I'll see you all when I get back! Sayonara my tomo-chans! *Tomo= friend* T.T

CpWalker_90
05-12-2006, 06:08 PM
He has many original abilites, but he knows alot. I mentioned Clow cards, EVAs and all that because I was trying to get everyone to understand that I have an almost unlimited array.....I know this is in Feudal Japan! I'm not going to show up in an EVA and kill you all*Although the idea is nice*! Look, I don't know if Tigris told you, but Tiberians live forever(unless by murder of course) and Rinaku has done the same thing as Tora!.....Ugg, I hate to ruin Rinaku's whole plot, but there it was!.....I know the rules, I have read the RPG beginning to end.....Sorry if I went Psycho, but I want everybody to understand and it's so hard for some of you..........And like Tora, you're god-playing. That's not cool.

Edit: I just don't like it when people make their own characters like a god and then come in the RPG and do whatever they see to fit best. You make it impossible to enjoy for the other players when you just come in and run the show.

Faceless111
05-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Ryu Tora, to mention EVA in an RPG set in the past (while NGE is set in the future) is just dumb. Now turn that rocket launcher to yourself or start being a bit nicer.

Tigris
05-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Calm down Ryu_Tora, my friend! ^_^
Faceless, please excuse him, he is a bit Psychotic.
He was just trying to say something very basic but explained very maniacally......He was saying that, like Tora, He lived until 4000 AD and died, then God sent him back into the past and bound past and present self together...He mentioned EVA to hint that he had been to the ends of the Earth and had been to all the time zones, trying to indirectly connect Tora and Rinaku so he could show a plot, but then he gave it away....Maniacal...Whether you knew that or not, I wanted to be sure.So anyway, I am sorry about my friend, I will attempt to keep him under control. LMAO....Thank You,
The Ice Soul, Tiger.

otakuyume
05-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm baaaaaaaaack! -^_^- Time to post! YAY! Oyume-chan away! Dundunumdum! <--- Cheesy superhero theme song insert here

Aiyana Kusanagi
05-15-2006, 09:01 AM
would i be able to join as ryashi tanraiokshai, a half demon magewolf? ill post the abilities later

otakuyume
05-24-2006, 08:13 AM
Ok ppl! Another time of Otaku-chan moral boosting! The RPG is dying! We must help her survive! C'mon let's get posting! Huzzah!! X3

Vulshok
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Name: Vulshok Segara
Weapon: Burning Axe.
Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/Faregin/Lilty.jpg(but around 6')
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Make his axe go in flame, Shot fireballs, incredibly strong.
Bio: When he was 8 his parents got killed in front of his eyes. He swore to become the strongest warrior ever to make his parents proud of him.

DarkWolves93
05-30-2006, 01:07 PM
am I too late to join?

Name:Rika
Personality:Quiet,shy,can be cold hearted if she wants to
Abilities:fly,turn to a black wolf,and can control other wolves
Appearance:blond/brown hair,black feather wings not bat wings,brown eyes,boy clothes made for her.
Weapon:Shadow wolf blade (big)
Side:Depends
Bio:grow up with a family of wolves cuz her parents lived with black wolves,so when she was just a little girl she would hunt and fight with a big blade that her father gave to her,after her parents died, she would train with her blade and her new friend,a white wolf named kiba. then each day they would practice got so good that she didn't have to practice no more or ever again.Now Rika and her(Kiba) campanion go on a journey to see whats in the real world.

Name:Kiba
Appearance:white wolf, yellow wolf eyes, but normally he has grey eyes,
Ability:can grow big enough for Rika to ride him and protect nomatter what
Personality:Vicious near strangers,doesnt like people except for Rika
Side:always sides with Rika
Bio:met with Rika as a young wolf cub, but shares the same life as Rika

just click here to see images of them

otakuyume
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
OH! I'm going to try to locate a picture of what I think Aide should resemble ok? I want everyone to see a visual and I'm currently trying to finish my pic of Oyume's mystery man! -^_^- I'll try to post them soon

Tigris
06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
I had to find a good picture, so it took me a while.

Name: Kopinu Yazoi

Personality: A mix between Shinji and Inuyasha(weird, huh?)

Abilities: GREAT Ninja.

Appearance:
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/u/auralius/ninja.jpg

Weapon: Ninja armory. Built in surprises in his suit. A double bladed staff, and a sword named Crimson Viper.

Side: Free-Lance Ninja. Highly honorable. Currently is dog of Ieyasu.

Bio: UNKNOWN(basically, is does not matter)

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
06-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Ok i'll join..

Name: Miyoko Sakura

Weapons: Kunais, Shirikens, Scrolls, Sword, Dagger, Poisin Needles, and Letter Bombs

Appearance:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f362/BanesBaby/Anime%20Pics/27794.jpg (http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f362/BanesBaby/Anime%20Pics/?)

Power/Special Abilities/Skills: Can make 2 or more duplicates of her but have different powers and different appearance, Extreamly Fast That She Can't Be Seen By The Human Eye, and a Expert with Ninja Weapons

Personality: Nice, Always grateful to people who help her, can be funny sometimes, and innocent

Bio:At the age of 6 she went out to pick oranges and went back to the village desroyed findind blood and dead bodies everywhere. Then went to her house finding her parent and sister lying on the floor with a dagger or a bullet hole through they're body and blood on them. Then she took her dad sword and poisin needles, her mom scrolls, her sister dagger and letter bombs, and her kunais and shirikens. At that moment she left the village with questions with no answer and set a quest to find answrers.

Sylverone
06-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Sakura-Your parents were shot in feudal Japan?
Anyways, is this rpg dead? People need to start posting!
The rpg has slowed down a lot... one post a day isn't working...

otakuyume
06-08-2006, 06:02 PM
No this RPG is not dead! We just need to organize again! I need Faceless-kun to start posting so I can continue with Oyume. Aide is currently busy so I hafta wait until it's nessecary to post. BOO-YAH! Let's get posting ppl! Viva la posting!!

Ryu_Tora
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Note: This is Ryu_Tora

Otaku! Me and Tigris are sitting on our fat *** waiting on YOU! Ieyasu has taken off to follow you. Also, Tora and Rinaku are captured(damn Tigris...He said to capture me, WAA) Sylverone and Rika are headed with Sotto towards somewhere.

Vulshok
06-08-2006, 06:35 PM
it seems like it's dead cmon I posted my char about 3 weeks ago and I still don't know if it's approved

otakuyume
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
And I just said I can't go on until Faceless posts. I have been reading the posts y'know! Aide is off searching for another God's Treasure for Iaeysu...So what am I suppose to write? Sorry but I have exams and have been real stressed lately plus I have a zillion deadlines for my artwork. I'm going to be posting very randomly so I can only when I can.

Sorry for the chew-out but I don't appreciate the swears since I've been a loyal poster since I started. So you'll have to work with what you've got until I can start posting more again.

And the one who started this thread isn't here animore so you can just start so Vulshok-san?

Ryu_Tora
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry, language is common. I don't overuse it, but I just felt like it on the above post. Tigris says I act like Mugen from Samurai Champloo. -_-

Vulshok:
It was stated that you don't need approval. Jump in! BUT ROLE PLAY CORRECTLY. IF I SEE ONE TERRIBLE POST, THEN I SHALL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH. To avoid this, read the stickies.

Otaku: Another important issue. i think you and Tigris should be the RPG heads because you and him play the two main characters. This RPG needs some kind of control, just a suggestion. ^_^

Sorry about the trouble. Me and Tigris are always busy too, and it doesn't help with some one on your case 24/7. Sorry Otaku-chan. ^_^

otakuyume
06-08-2006, 06:58 PM
That's ok. I respect your opinion but if I can't post it's for a good reason. Don't expect Aide to be doing anything major. She's my secondary character that I was allowed to take over to keep playing.

I have plans for her, but remember Oyume is my main character. She's who I'm going to be focusing on and it's hard to keep playing her without Faceless. I'll help keep this RPG alive because it's really fun and the story keeps improving...So leave it to Otaku-chan! ~_^

I'm just going to be really busy the next two weeks so be paitent!

Kharne
06-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Name: Kharne <Has no last name>
Weapon:1ft Katana/Shotgun/Illusions
Appearance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys97.jpg
Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: Uses shadows anyway he desires/ Illusions/ controling the mind.
Personality: Sarcastic/Rude/Serious/Honest
Bio: Kharne is a demon/vampire, who knows nothing of his past, only that humans have abused him and he turned on them quickly. He became an assassin, who's hunger was for his targets blood. He will not bite a man...for men have too strong of blood, instead he loves feeding off young woman, who's blood is sweet and pure.

Crimson Eyes
06-16-2006, 07:24 PM
There is now a new character in the rp. Her name was Irumi but Tigris let me have her in this rp and her name is now Itoshii. I will also post Sotto's info since he is now good.

Name: Sotto

race: Fox demon

Weapon: Twin Sais named Ukiyo which means "life". The other named Shikyo which means death. He also has ninja tools such as Shuriken stars, Kunai, Senbon, Explosive scrolls, and smoke bombs

Crimson Hair
that is tied up in one long braid and purple eyes. He wears a black robe with a flower design on it (like itachi's).
Underneath he wears a white shirt with white shorts that are a little above the knees. He wears a pair of wooden sandals. He also has a fox tail hidden under the robe.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills:Fox magic and ninjutsu

Personality: He is talkative and clever, with the cunning of a fox.

Bio:He was brought up in the forest by his brother, Musou. Their parents died from a riot of people wanting them dead because of what they were. Through the years he was taught fox magic and ninja skill by his brother. At the age of thirteen his brother died from being killed by fox hunters. That same night Sotto hunted and killed the fox hunters himself and skinned them just like they did to his brother. Now he lingers in the different forests of Japan. Sotto has had a history full of murder and deceit ever since his brother's death but ever since he slained Gutoli, he has turn to the side of good.

Side: From evil to good

New Character

I thank Tigris for making her character sheet. You rule tigris! :cool:

Name:Itoshii Kusabana, or 'Lovely Flower'.

Personality: Depends. She is sexy and seductive. She will mess with your mind(and sometimes more than that ^_^), and out of nowhere, bam...you're dead.
When she is around someone she personally knows, she is kind, sweet, and friendly. When she is around Sotto, *AHUM!, cough cough*

Abilities: She is a Master Kunoichi. She has also mastered Plant Justsu. She has many other Jutsu as well, but her strongest are Invisibility and Mind Slave Jutsu. But her body is her most powerful asset, because it makes her attractive, and physically fit as well.

Appearance:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/Shadow_Druid/Random%20Anime%20pics/normal_oxide2_5.jpg (http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/Shadow_Druid/Random%20Anime%20pics/?)
You see? Tigris rambles about her looking good, but you just shrug it off. But now, you see her. Told you. ^_^

Weapon: A sword named Chimeiteki Ran, or, roughly translated as Lethal Orchid. It can manipulate Plants at will. Other than that, other abnormal weapons include stuff like Rose Whip, FlyTrap Staff, the like. Kurama as a female Ninja. @_@ She has the usual Ninja armory; Kunais, Shurikens, Senbons(her specialty), Scrolls, the works.

Side: She is an extreme supporter of the Ninja Council. She was once a slave of Gutoli, and Ieyasu's best Kunoichi. A Fox-Demon Ninja, named Sotto, saved and freed her. She now is highly loyal to him. There is not anything she would not do for him.The two are also lovers.

Bio: She was born in Kyoto, Japan. Ever since she was 4, she had wanted to be a Ninja. Her family came from a long line of Earth Ninja, most of them having high positions. She lived with her family, and they trained her from the age of 4 to 13. At the day and age, 13/14 was the considered age that an individual could take care of themself, so Itoshii moved out and joined the Leaf Village Ninja. After a year of training, she was placed in a squad. Her squad consisted of two other Ninja, both males. One's name was Honda Ryukyaku and the other's was Gutoli Pima. After only a few months, Itoshii fell in love with Honda. She aslo fell in love with Gutoli. But this was because Gutoli used an ability, known as Mind Slave Jutsu. After a while, Honda found out. One night, after Genin training, Itoshii came home to Honda, with Gutoli's arm spike in the middle of his head. Later that night, Gutoli forced her to bury him. That night, she had to wash her headband many times to get the smell of Honda's flesh and blood off. The next day, only Gutoli and Itoshii arrived. Questions were asked. Gutoli forced her to lie, and a new member joined them. His name was Repil, and he was as vulgar as Gutoli. There were no confromtations from then on, and she was to get along. She made Master Kunoichi at 21. At the time, Ieyasu was shogun and the Ninja Council had no problem with Ieyasu, so they encouraged Gutoli and Itoshii. Once Aide corruptedA little after that time, a Fox-Demon Ninja caught wind of 'this Ieyasu guy'. Itoshii was ordered by Ieyasu to investigate. The minute she saw him, she instantly knew that he was good. Although, he hid it by hanging around with Rais, a young, bloodthirsty warrior. One night, Sotto was creeping around Aide's mansion. He fought many of the people there, and then was almost to Ieyasu's room. Ieyasu commanded that Gutoli kill Sotto. Sotto and Gutoli talked a while, then he met Itoshii. After seeing Gutoli's immense eivil and disrespect towards Itoshii, he vowed to free her. The battle was long and hard, for the both of them. Gutoli eventually made his arms into spikes and pinned Sotto into the wall. He strolled over to Itoshii, and thrust his spike at her face. But miraculously, Sotto summoned an extreme will and high physical tolerance, and threw one of his Sais, and it stopped him. Then, Sotto bulleted from the wall, which ripped his stomach greatly, and used his razor sharp claws and sliced off his head. Itoshii was saved and freed...

teragom
06-20-2006, 06:49 PM
name:tagakara
weapon:broadsword
appearance:tall, slender,short blonde hair, fairly muscular
powers: able to control or manipulate fire.
personality: hotheaded, risktaking
bio:just a regular guy who's looking for something exciting to do
at first he is neutral but he soon realizes that his way is the way of evil

Tigris
06-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Not approved. Look at other characters' sign-ups. Their's has more to it. Yours is too short, undescriptive, and is not of quality.

As the Great LPS has said,

'Quality, not Quantity.'

Saisashi~Arashi
06-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Hey. I'm gunna post my two characters.

Name: Saisashi Arashi (Nicknamed Sai)

Weapon: Demon swords Shintegga, Auring. Full demon form. Claws, fangs, feet, and kunai.

Appearance: Varies, but her normal appearance is long silver hair, black/gray wolf ears, silver eyes, and a black/blue kimono with spiked shoulder/chest armor. She is 6'1, 137 lbs.

Powers/Special Abbilities/Skills: She is very agile and swift, due to her wolf-demon heritage, and has a great sense of smell and hearing, as well as sight. Sai has the ability to vanish at will, and teleport. She can also control elements, mainly water/ice. She has claws, great weapons, supernatural strength, and great skills with the sword. Her full demon form Tsuruya is the second strongest demon in the world. Saisashi's mother, Syuensa, is the first.

Personality: Sai is usually a loner, keeping mostly to herself. She's not accustomed to company. Sai is also famous for being aggressive and eager to fight. She can be rude, sarcastic, but has a great sense of humor. She can be nice and compassioniate when need be. She won't hurt the innocent, but if someone angers her, she's all claws.

Bio: Saisashi's grandmother, Artemis, the Greek Goddess of nature and hunting, and purity, placed Sai under a spell to sleep for 50,000 years, while the good gods, the Divine, and the bad gods, the Abyss, fought. Syuensa is Sai's mother, and the strongest demon in the world. She was raped by Satan, the Devil - Lord of Hell, and forced to bear his child. When Sai began growing, Satan demanded she be turned over to him, so he cuold train her to become an evil full demon and serve his purpose. Syuensa fled with her baby, and hid from Satan. As punishment, Satan cursed the child to become the Armageddon Demon, which would herald the destruction of the entire universe. Syuensa couldn't hid much longer, and turned Sai over to human parents, who raised her. Sai was originally a full demon, but, because of being raised by humans, she took in their traits, becoming a half-demon. As time went on, she perfected her strengths and powers, especially in the way of the sword, and her demon blood purified itself within her, making her now 95% demon presently. Sai had three children, one of which died before birth, and another was murdered recently. Her two girls, Seikyo and Ayashi, were seperated shortly after birth by her, due to Ruruna's capture. (Ruruna is Sai's dead lover) They lived in seperate villages, protected by innocence. After wandering the world for decades, Saisashi finally perfected her talents, becoming a great warrior, but her attitude was as rotten as ever, as she was a loner... Will Sai give in to her dark desires to become a full demon, or will her friends' and daughter's love and care for her change her mind?

Side: Varies. Full Demon Form Tsuruya - Evil, Saisashi Arashi (95% demon) - Neutral, Ayuko Arashi (Human-form) - Neutral.

Name: Midnight Archdevil

Age: Never recorded. Specific age around 10,000-30,000. Looks around 21.

Race: Night Demon / Basilisk

Weapon: A long demon scythe named Raiyuo. Instead of holding it, the scythe floats around her body, making it very deadly. Her other weapon is a Nightmare Katana called Phantom. She also wields Shadow Chains, one of the Abyss Gods' main weapons, that she stole. A Dark Bow and Dark Arrows are also in her inventory, that when shot, causes things to age terriblely, and become old and withered. They also hold various types of sickness and disease.

Appearance: Varies. See description pictures for most possible forms.

Special Abilities/Skills: Midnight has a set of six black/red wings (like bat wings only more demonic and supernatural), making her extremely agile in the air. She can fly long distances very fast in a short amount of time. She has the ability to blend in with her surroundings, like camoflauge. Midnight can also control the weather and the time of day. Due to her basilisk heritage, her right eye is deadly when looked at. Those who do look at it, instantly die.

Personality: Midnight hates being in large crowds, or anywhere with lots of people. She would rather be alone, atop a cathedral's tower, looking up at the bright moon. She is usually very quiet and calm, but, like Sai, is very aggressive, and is offended quite easily. She has a short temper, and a wicked, ruthless attitude. She despises all humans, but has nothing against half-breeds, though she'd rather not be around them.

Bio: Midnight was believed to be the daughter of Black Nova (normally just called 'Nova'), though strangely enough, Nova wasn't pregnant. All the same, Midnight grew terriblely fast, as do most demons, especially night demons. Nova then disappeared, and left Midnight alone in the world. Ahraborus, the dark, demon Basilisk, who was a friend of Nova's, took care of her and raised her to be strong, powerful, ruthless, and without mercy. Like Saisashi did when being raised by humans, Midnight inherited Ahraborus's power, but in a very different manner. While wandering in the forest near Ahraborus's huge tunnel, some male hunters saw Midnight, and shot arrows at her. All but one arrow missed, and it pierced into her right eye, disabling sight from it. Ahraborus removed her third eye in the middle of her giant, Triceratops-like forehead, and placed it within Midnight's damaged eye, giving her new sight, and a great, terrible power. In many legends, one look at the Basilisk's eyes, and your dead instantly. If you see it but don't look directly at it (as shown in the 2nd Harry Potter movie), you freeze, turned to stone, or in other terms, petrified. Midnight used this to her advantage, and slaughtered many. Some of the townsfolk named her "Medusa with Beauty". Midnight was indeed exceptionially beautiful, though she really had no interest in finding a mate. Midnight became friends with Syuensa, but when Syuensa went into hiding, Midnight made a deal with Cathana, dark goddess of the Abyss, and betrayed Syuensa. Midnight regretted it ever since.

Note: The first pic is Saisashi, the second is Ayuko (Human Sai), the third is Sai again, the fourth is the regular appearance of Midnight Archdevil, and the last is her 'night' form.

Tigris
06-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Terrible, Saisashi Arashi. Your character is slime, crusted with maggots forged from the fires of Hell. Approved. ^_^` I was just kidding, heh.

Saisashi~Arashi
06-28-2006, 07:05 PM
=O! Oh My, I'm So Flattered By Your Compliments. =]

~Shizuku~
07-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Katia Onomi
Female
Fists
Short, slender, phisically fit, mid-neck length of red and black hair, big brown eyes, small nose, full red lips, red belly shirt, black pants, and no shoes
None (unless you count her fists O.O)
Katia acts like a tough teenager would. She shows no fear and no fealings (or so she says) she isnt afraid to speak her mind and say what needs done
Katia grew up with her older brother. She learned everything from him, until he was killed for resisting Ieyasu. Now, like a good little sister should, Katia is determind to bring him down. Like every other person in her situation, she is going to kill Ieyasu or die trying.
Good

Tigris
07-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Shizuku. Approved. I like it. Please at least search for a picture. If you can not find one, then I may help...

~Shizuku~
07-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I am going to need the help.

Naruko
08-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Why join?

Tenchu Dantai
08-22-2006, 05:39 AM
ok i would like to join in please
Name: static-001
Weapon: claws, minigun, bozooka and tentacals inside his hands
Appearance:http://residentevil.planets.gamespy.com/images/pages/sketchbooks/re3/final/creat/nemesis.jpg he has long white spiky hair and red eyes
Special Abbilities: to control electricity from anything (tv, cars, gamboys you name it)
Personality: he aggressive, lust for strenght and wants to turn everyone like him
Bio: he use to be a good person, he had a wife and 2 cute kids until a couple of policemen took him and his family away to a labratory and was experimented, he saw his family being experiment as well, then he lost it and starts killing everyone in the room, then he escape to another town, he heard the news that the labratory was blown up along with his family, he swear he will have revenge for his family on everyone
Side: evil

so what do you think