PDA

View Full Version : Faeries

BlueyedFox
01-23-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm doing extensive research on Faeries and I found out quite alot about them. Including the many different names for their world and a little about Morgan le Fay (who I would like to know more about). I guess what I'm trying to ask is...do you think there are faeries? I mean there always does seem to be a presence around me sometimes. But I guess this is just as argumentative as aliens and stuff! Well I'm open to opinions! http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Pakachu
01-23-2006, 05:22 PM
:shrugs:
its possible, doubtful, but possible.

i mean i've never seen em.
i've never seen any proof that they exist but just because there is no solid proof doesnt necessarily mean that its solid that they don't exist.

Darrmyth
01-23-2006, 05:25 PM
- he shrugs - i dont believe in fairies but i do believe in Alein's lol - he shrugs again -

pyrothunder336
01-23-2006, 05:25 PM
I dont really believe in faeries but I keep my mind open to them. Anything is possible even though it doesnt seem like it.

Katrina_Survivor2
01-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Nope, because as most people here know I am pretty sceptical. Just as with many things, there is no proof, just stories. But, if you find those stories interesting, by all means, have at it. I'm sure it's a fun little thing.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-23-2006, 05:30 PM
its possible.... i mean, just like spirits they could be like... invisible, or theirs so few of them theyre almost impossible to find.... i dunno *shrugs* i mean, just because we cant/havent see them doesnt mean they dont exist.

forgotten Duo
01-23-2006, 06:11 PM
To me fairy is just another name for the little "supernatural" critters that run about, invisible to the human eye (for the most part). Sure, it's likely they exist.

As for Morgan Le Fey, she's a hard one to figure out. The first refrence of her was in Le Morte D'Arthur. Morgan was considered the daughter of Igraine and Gorlois making her the half-sister to Arthur. Usually she is pitted against Arthur as his one major adversary, and is usually the mother of Mordred, the man destined to bring about the fall of Camelot. Some say she may have been a goddess, but I've never seen just one name, people like to pick and choose.

"The problem with tracing any single character throughout the hundreds of years worth of literature is the subtle changes that each rendition introduced, not to mention that the collection itself is so vast is is nearly impossible to catalogue."

BlueyedFox
01-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks! Yea, I knew she was called by many different names, and I agree with the ever-changing stories thing too. I don't know if I believe in faeries. Like I said before it's just too closey related to those things like aliens, unicorns, dragons, vampires...the list goes on. Anyway thanks for the insight! http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif

animeglobe
01-23-2006, 06:32 PM
i have a fairy friend just so you know and her name is yuki. yuki wave

yuki: -waves cheerfully- hi hi

j/k anyway i use to believe them when i was a lil girl but sometimes my imagenary fairy seems a lil to real for me when i was lil.