PDA

View Full Version : Siblings...Love or Hate

badkarama13
01-22-2006, 11:21 PM
I wanted to know, does anyone love or hate their own blood?

I do. I've wanted to choke my older brothers to death. It sucks being the youngest!

bakakame
01-22-2006, 11:38 PM
I have an older sister by 3 years. I will admit for the first 13 or so years we were at each others throats, but that changed over the years. Right now, I'm probably closer to my sister than anyone else in my family.

Sibling rivalries are childish, trust me no matter what you think about it now you'll probably outgrow them in time.

Capernicus
01-23-2006, 01:16 AM
I'm the youngest, and I have an older brother and sister. I love them both, and we are all really close. Actually, my sister is the only person I know (that's not online) that I've told that I'm gay to. That's how close we are. ^_^ I know I can tell my brother too, but that might put him in an awkward position with my mom. But that doesn't mean we don't have arguements too. Just today I was complaining to everyone at work that my sister didn't show up for work (yes, we work at the same place lol) even though she didn't go on the trip she was supposed to do. I know she was out hanging with her new boyfriend too! *fumes* But I love her, and I'll forgive her. lol

Damon R.
01-23-2006, 02:58 AM
I'm the second youngest person in my family (there's four of us, sadly). My sisters and parents are complete arses. I hate my siblings at times... Alright, I hate them. I just LOATHE them to the point of wanting to choke one of them to make them shut the hell up. Oh... Ri~iiiight. *Scoffs* I'm supposed to "love" them sometimes, but nope. No. I don't even want to talk to them at all at this moment... Maybe except my oldest sister, who tries at least.

And they say I'm a person that's hard to understand, same goes for them.

Talk about irony.

Y'know how some people say "You grow out of sibling rivalries"? Well, this isn't a rivalry. This is just pure, unadultered hatred in my family. *Glowers*

Sadie
01-23-2006, 04:06 PM
i used to hate my brother but now that he is 13 we hang out pretty good. He's cool i suppose.

my sister... lets not even go there.

Astalle
01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm the second oldest among my siblings. I get along with my older sister, but my 2 younger brothers I just can't stand them. They just annoy me to no end ^.^; But once their older and much more mature, we'll probably get along much better ^.^T

chii-fan-lover
01-23-2006, 04:17 PM
i'm the youngest and my sister is a year older then me. she is always yelling at me and beating me to death.and she alwayz acts like she pms-ing all the time.but at times she can be cool, but very rarely she nice to me.but i love her still cuz she sticks up for me when my mom yells and hits me for things i didnt do and ppl who mess with me.
she maybe really mean but she's all i have and i lover her for that.

Ranshiin
01-23-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm the oldest out of my family.

It sucks. I hate my brother and sisters. I really do. they're such a major pain in the derriere. I just can't get my own peace, privacy, or my own way with them.... they always win ><;

AyoInuYo
01-23-2006, 04:28 PM
I dont hate my sister and my brother, but i get along with my cousins that I only get to see about twice a year, and my other relatives

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-23-2006, 04:38 PM
i HATE my little brother...... SEED OF THE DEVIL I TELL CHA!!!

*unshed~tears*
01-23-2006, 05:03 PM
WE HAVE OUR MOMENTS BUT I DO ADMIT I LOVE THEM.

LittleWhiteLie
01-23-2006, 05:57 PM
I have an older half sister and a younger real brother. Then I have a baby half brother who doesnt live with me. I miss him and love him to death. My older sister just had a baby of her own so she doesnt live with me. My sibblings piss me off everyday but there the greatest link to you past so you should keep em close to your hearts! I love em with everything i got!!

pyrothunder336
01-23-2006, 06:00 PM

I do. I've wanted to choke my older brothers to death. It sucks being the youngest!
I know the feeling. I CAN'T STAND. Let me repeat that just for some people who cant tell. CAN'T STAND!!!! my older brother and sister. I am the youngest person in the entire family.

Shintory
02-05-2006, 08:56 PM
I have a younger half brother but I still consider him my full brother. and a younger sister. We all usually fought a lot growing up, Especially (sp?) my sister and me. At times I really wamnted to kick the crap out of her and kill her. She was annoying, snoby, and just got on my nerves. Even though she was a pain I always protected her and watched over her and my brother. If someone was picking on her I would defend her. If some guy was trying to get fresh with her I was always there to make sure that guy never messed with my sister ever again. If my brother was being ganged up in a fight (which only happened rarely) by older guys, I would be there to help him So even though I was tough on them and we fought a lot I do love my sibilings very much. I would do everything I could for them. Of course I could never tell them that b/c that would just shatter my tough older brother reputation.

Opinionated
02-05-2006, 09:01 PM
I love my siblings, but I don't like 'em. I may cry at their funeral, but I dont' wanna go on vacation with 'em.

Sephy
02-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, let's see here.

My older sister is in Texas and she's a drug addict. I have nothing to do with her.

One of my older brothers died in a car accident last December.

My other older brother commited suicide last summer, but they re-opened the case a couple months ago because they think it was actually a murder. I haven't heard anything from it yet.

I now only have my little sister, and I love her to death. I would do anything to not lose her.

suky
02-05-2006, 10:51 PM

I'm the youngest too. I live w/my mom and my 2 half-brothers I have gotten in arguments w/ both, but w/the one that is 4 years older than me we have actually trown punshes at each other. One day I got tired of his ____ so I tried killing him w/a knife(it was in self defense and besides he's a guy I'm a girl)and I got him cornered, so I gave him about 4 to 6 punshes in the head told him to stop messing w/me, went to bed, then he came to my room and got me in my sleep and then my mom got home and told him to get out of the house or she'll call the police. He thought she wouldn't dare then she got mad and called the police, he got scared(he has like 4 warrent arrests). Then I lived happily ever after(for now I think). So yeah u can say my family is really messed up big time.

The Wing Man
02-05-2006, 11:17 PM
I have a older sister and i hate it.

DragonNight
02-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Im the youngest, my sis is 21 and my bro is 25.
Sometimes i just want to strangle my sister..since she has that whole "this is only a phase your going through" attitude, but she really does come through for me and in those times i just wanna give her a big chocolate muffin.
As for my bro..ive found it easier to get along with him than with my sister, so i can safely say that i love him 97% of the time

Strutz
02-05-2006, 11:46 PM
if you are referring at rassism ....Yes (i hate stupid peoples) and in famylly Y hate allmoust everything

Sephy
02-06-2006, 12:03 AM
if you are referring at rassism ....Yes (i hate stupid peoples) and in famylly Y hate allmoust everything Wth is your post about? It makes absolutely no sense.

Saphire
02-06-2006, 12:04 AM
i hate them... i HATE them.... but according to my brother "A family that slaves together, stays together." if its true im doomed

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-06-2006, 12:13 AM
Well.....I can't say I like my older brother.
But family is family and they can't be replaced.

Strutz
02-06-2006, 12:14 AM
my post is about the hate y have for everyone who enoyes me
WTh............(spea k nice pls) :banghead:

Gandizzl
02-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Guess I love my little sis. She's enoying yes, but she's my only sis. Think she's like 13 now, and she's gotten more up in her head. A couple of years back I despited her, because she was this little crybaby that enoyed me constantly. But now... I guess she's alright.

_CTA_
02-06-2006, 10:13 AM
i hate my big bro (he messes my cellphone) and i love my big sis (she spoiled me) lol

poppy
02-06-2006, 10:17 AM
hah all you youngest i am the eldest and if i were your older sibling id make your life a living hell
i love my little brother + i like him as a friend not so sure he likes me back
maybe if i were nicer to him...
nah 2 much work

water_Demon_girl
02-06-2006, 10:58 AM
More of a combonation of both. You can't live with them. You can't live with out them.