PDA

View Full Version : FullMetal Alchemist Role-Plays

Winry's Heart
01-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I've noticed that we dont have any FullMetal Alchemist RPG's so i decided to make one.

Rules

#1.No god moding,Power playing, ect.ect.

#2.No Mary-Janes or Perfect Joes

#3.Please be semi-literate we need to at least be able to work with what you post.

#4.Please don't make non-sence characters up like Ed's long lost brother or Roys Daughter.It just makes no sence.Also refrain from putting in spoilers higher then episode 42 for it ruins the series.You may however have made up shippings like MUxWinry or what ever i do not care about Female on Female Shippings or Male On Male shippings.

Plot

It was a dark after noon Tenbatsu was walking down the street when he noticed a blue flashing light down an alley.He decided to go investigate this shining blue light as he could tell it was a transmutation.He walked closer to it then the light turned purple and both his arms and legs where being taken away from him.

Ten years in the future Tenbatsu Mizu has Four Mechanical limbs each with a transmutation circle on it.His left arm has water.His right arm has fire his left leg has wind and hs right leg has Earth he is no0w nown as the Elemental Alchemist.

This takes place in a Market area.Im going to wait for more people before i go any further into this.

The Little girl
01-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Uhm...did you get this approved?

Faceless111
01-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Seeing that she's a junior member, probably not. Hey, uh Winry, you have to get a mod to approve this RPG.

Demonic Ice Dragon
01-22-2006, 02:17 PM
You're probably right, Faceless...I don't think a Mod would've approved something with such a short plot...I mean..I'm still writing the plot for the RPG I wanna start...x.x;; I have been doing so for about a week...But anyways, Winry, you should really check with a mod, and add more to the plot, maybe it could be approved if it hasn't by some slim chance already.

LadyPSerenity
01-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Not approved, Closed - AGAIN.