PDA

View Full Version : do you believe?

tlili
01-21-2006, 01:47 PM
do you believe in the loch ness monster? i do. actually, i believe in in the loch ness monster, the sasquatch, the yeti, the alamas, the monte' diablo, and i have firm theories supporting each one. the loch ness monster and the sasquatch are closer to me than the others, so i have researched them more throughly. i have devoted my life to finding the truth. to hear my theories, you can pm me, but i jus t want to hear the opionions.thnx.

(:leaniebeanie:)
01-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Dude i totlay believe!!! Theres a pond by my house with the lockness monster in it and when we drive by i swear to god it moves lol but i havent seen it latly so i think it died or cuz its so cold he went south lol!!! Im jokin i dont believe lol but there is a fake one in a pond by my house lol!!!:glare:

Opinionated
01-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Nessie, I beleive, does not exist. Now Ogopogo and other serpents might.

I beleive in Sasquatch and the Yeti. Theres so much space for them to hide in that you cannot rule out their existence.

I beleive in the Chupacabra. It cannot be a cyote sucking livestocks blood like that.

I do not beleive that cattle mutilations are the work of EBEs(Extra Terrestial Entities).

I beleive in EBEs. There is to much space in the universe to rule out their existence.

Yeah, thats about it.

Xieshunnuan
01-21-2006, 02:17 PM
well i believe in dragons.....

gothic tears
01-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Well, I believe in ghosts and faeries

philmaster628
01-21-2006, 02:19 PM
nope...not at all.....monsters r only in "ur head"

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
well i believe in dragons.....
YAY im not the only one ^_^

well, they havent proven the loch ness monster doesnt exist. they found a body in that lake but they havent identified it. but im not sure about this one.
aliens, yes. i mean, we cant be the only living things in all of space.
ghosts, yes. well, i dont need to explain myself on this one.
yeti (and all its relatives) thing is, the earth is so big that it would be nearly impossible to find something that theres only two or three of. so yes, i believe it could exist.
chupocabra(i think i spelled it wrong), yes. nothing can suck an animal dry of blood and a few internal organs like that. we havent discovered every creature on earth so, even though it seems odd, it could exist.

Opinionated
01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
chupocabra(i think i spelled it wrong), yes. nothing can suck an animal dry of blood and a few internal organs like that. we havent discovered every creature on earth so, even though it seems odd, it could exist.

I beleive in the chupacabra, but I don't beleive in cattle mutilations. The cows died of natural causes and bacteria did the rest.

saskie
01-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Haha ^^;; I believe in Dragons too and ghosts and a lot of things... ^^;;

FarEastStyle
01-21-2006, 08:17 PM
do you believe in the loch ness monster? i do. actually, i believe in in the loch ness monster, the sasquatch, the yeti, the alamas, the monte' diablo, and i have firm theories supporting each one. the loch ness monster and the sasquatch are closer to me than the others, so i have researched them more throughly. i have devoted my life to finding the truth. to hear my theories, you can pm me, but i jus t want to hear the opionions.thnx. The Loch ness Monster is really a Plesiosaurs.

The Sasquatch or BigFoot Such evidence has seen, at best, minimal and scattered interest from mainstream experts, and are regarded as far from conclusive.

The Yeti or abominable snowman is a supposed large primate -like creature reported to live in the Himalayas. Many cryptozoologists, after careful examinations of eye-witness reports and statistical evidence, have concluded that Yeti reports are misidentification of mundane creatures. Well-financed expeditions have failed to turn up any positive evidence of its existence

I won't go into the others

Darth Tyranus
01-22-2006, 11:18 AM
All of these things are about as real as my interest in the show dynasty. Meaning it never existed and it never will.

Masali
01-22-2006, 11:26 AM
you do know redfield22 is the Chupacabra, right?

Well, all Mythical chinese dynasties and inside jokes aside: No, it's ludacris. Like Vampires, they were created as a irrational explination for an Irrational fear. This is fine evidence that stupidity has stood the test of time and is alive and well in you folk.

Faceless111
01-22-2006, 12:22 PM
The Loch Ness most likely does not exist. That famed picture with Nessy poking out her head. Fake. Most sightings of Nessy are mistaken for natural occurances.

I beleive in the Chupacabra. It cannot be a cyote sucking livestocks blood like that.

Actually, almost all the dead animals did still have alot of blood within the bodies. And most of the "bizarre" wounds they found were due to bacteria and insects.

iernt8
01-22-2006, 08:07 PM
i dont beleive in a lot of things so no

pyrothunder336
01-22-2006, 08:10 PM
DUDE I BELIEVE!!!! I saw a saquatch looking thing steal my football. SERIOUSLY!!!! the rest of that stuff i think is crap though

Opinionated
01-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Actually, almost all the dead animals did still have alot of blood within the bodies. And most of the "bizarre" wounds they found were due to bacteria and insects. You listening to me? I said I didn't beleive in bizzare explanations for cattle mutilations. They never connected them with the chupacabra anyway.

jade_kitsune
01-22-2006, 08:24 PM
i believe in almost everything i believe in dragons,ghosts,demons like inyuasha, and lots more

Darth Tyranus
01-22-2006, 10:04 PM
i believe in almost everything i believe in dragons,ghosts,demons like inyuasha, and lots moreThat's because you're a 14 year old girl who watches anime, when you get older I'm sure you'l realize it's nothing but bullshit.

Reika Yagami
01-22-2006, 10:10 PM
I just believing of dinosaurs, people turned into vicious werewolves, and fly demi-humans. ^^

Faceless111
01-23-2006, 12:38 AM
You listening to me? I said I didn't beleive in bizzare explanations for cattle mutilations. They never connected them with the chupacabra anyway.
Huh? You sure about that? Because I am sure that they connected the chupacabra with all sorts of things. From dead dogs, goats, to cattle. Jesus, if you're going to post in a thread like this one, get your myths straight. Cattle mutilations have been explained by aliens to chupacabra, which many believe is an alien or an alien's pet or a government project that got loose. The chupacabra is associated with the deaths of livestock, which includes cattle. Got that? Are you listenin' to me? Bizzare explainations of cattle mutilations include the chupacabra.

Ichiro Matsuchani
01-23-2006, 12:48 AM
uuhh
Superstitious thoughts....