PDA

View Full Version : Male or Female

D-man
01-18-2006, 10:42 AM
I just want to know who has it harder in life, Male or Female.

Shinji_Takada
01-18-2006, 10:46 AM
... damn... that's hard I'd say male cause I'm a male but you never know some female may have it harded than you

Ibuki
01-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Even though I am a female, I think that we have it harder.
You see, I recently tried out for a boys football team, the coach said I had skills, but I couldn't play on the team, because I was a girl. Not just that, we get discriminated from other things as well.

hina fan
01-18-2006, 10:51 AM
im a male but thats mean girls sould be able to play on any team if they have the skill to that coach is retarded. oh and i think girls have it harder

Ibuki
01-18-2006, 10:54 AM
im a male but thats mean girls sould be able to play on any team if they have the skill to that coach is retarded. oh and i think girls have it harderThat's the same thing I said. And thanks for seeing it from my point of view.

Needle Noggin
01-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Female.

I'm male and glad I wont have to go through childbirth! *nervous laugh* Ahahaha.

spawnexzero
01-18-2006, 10:58 AM
im a dude but think that girls have it worse they get discriminated and they gots to go through childbirth. so girls got it worse. go girls.

Shinji_Takada
01-18-2006, 10:58 AM
You see, I recently tried out for a boys football team, the coach said I had skills, but I couldn't play on the team, because I was a girl. Not just that, we get discriminated from other things as well.
thats what I meant by females may have it harder and your coach is... I shouldn't say I'll leave it at that

Tenchi Masaki
01-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Women have it harder than us.

They have to go through childbirth and "that time of the month" ordeal(don't know what I'm talking about? pay attention more in school then!). Of course there's the discrimination, and the list on what woman are discriminated in can go on for a very long time.

Us guys just have to worry about a prostate exam in the future, and that's basically it.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm a guy lol.

Ibuki
01-18-2006, 11:12 AM
thats what I meant by females may have it harder and your coach is... I shouldn't say I'll leave it at thatMy coach is what? Please go ahead and finish your statement.

Crimson Soul
01-18-2006, 11:17 AM
i say girls have it the hardest...espically with all the guys that act like complete bastards making it worse for them

(i'm one of the better guys)

but then again guys get abused as well, mostly for no reason...and girls slap pretty hard o.O

Nespa
01-18-2006, 11:21 AM
i'm a girl and i say girls because of the monthly problem, pregnancy, mood swings and the discrimination.

but lets not forget ladies male have it pretty hard to afteral THEY are the ones that have to endure our mood swings and a flying frying pan every once in a while :p

Queen-of-Mars
01-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Pros and cons for each, as with everything else. Naturally, I have to add in that whole period thing, and the idiocy of people(usually men) who always assume anything wrong is caused by PMS.

-Batman-
01-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Jesus Christ, another one of these threads "Male vs female blah blah blah" or "Male or female blah blah blah"

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.

D-man
01-18-2006, 11:28 AM
well to tell you people the truth of what i think. i think it is about the same on both sides. females have to give birth and what not. but males have to protect the females and children. well the male should be the one doing that anyways. in my point of view. but the male may not always have to. the female me not always be in troble. but for some family around the world things happen like getting robbed.

Ibuki
01-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Now that I've thought about it, and read over some of the previous posts. I agree that both genders do have it bad. And fellas, I would like to say, our moods don't always revolve on "that time of the month" or periods, or whatever you wanna call it. Some of the times it's because of you, we act they we act. Other times it might be something else.
In conclusion, both genders have it hard to a certain extent.

Buruku
01-18-2006, 11:45 AM
grr, i tend to get annoyed by these threads....
both genders all have their advantages and disadvantages, and the things that i consider to be an 'advantage' may not be the same as the next person. so, its hard to say.

to me it seems that guys have a harder 'social life'.... boys can be way cruel. When i would watch how some guys interact with eachother, it can be brutal, they always have to put on that 'tough guy thing' and I understand that not all males are like that, just like not all girls are obsessed with thier weight and crap.

hm, but if were just basing this off of 'aunt flow' and having to put up with 9 months of hell, and all that junk then i would say females have it harder. um but i think Redfield has the right idea......

Eris
01-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I just want to know who has it harder in life, Male or Female.

Yes.

Cursed.Devilish.Elemental
01-18-2006, 12:52 PM
I would say females. Females have it harder because they loose more blood than men, and they have the children. They, most likely, do the house work, shopping, etc. That would depend on how aggressive the female is, though. I'm a female. But then again, males could have it hard harder in life. Especially if they are adults that take care of the children, clean, cook, etc. They are at risk of dying earlier than other males who work. Basically what I'm saying is that male and females each have advantages ans disadvantages, so both might have it harder going through life, or they might not. I, personally, can't choose one over the other.

Wonderwice
01-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Jesus Christ, another one of these threads "Male vs female blah blah blah" or "Male or female blah blah blah"

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.agreed with Redfield.

Kurumirina
01-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Female.

I'm male and glad I wont have to go through childbirth! *nervous laugh* Ahahaha.I support you...I seen before the vidoe of child birth....and it'z no joke...I could see blood coming out like a waterfall!!gotta salute female...

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Female..... i got many reasons and Birth is one of them.... course its proven that guys die earlyer than females...... and the female half the time dies of grief in that same year..... and both do house work and shopping.... *well... me and my bf do anyway* so.... i think you cant be sure of which has it harder

water_Demon_girl
01-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Females because we don't have as much rights as males do. Also we don't get paid as much as men. Also we have alot of male dominated sports. Therefore we, females have it harder that males.

Ambroise Lacudra
01-18-2006, 03:19 PM

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.I agree. Worded perfectly. These threads are getting ridiculous. :eek:

shadow_stalker
01-18-2006, 03:29 PM
different situations

abercobie
01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
well i am a female and i think that females have it harder in our own ways

-Batman-
01-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Females because we don't have as much rights as males do. Also we don't get paid as much as men. Also we have alot of male dominated sports. Therefore we, females have it harder that males.what are you talking about? Women get paid just as much as men do. At my old job I was making the same amount of money as most of the girls there.

also...You have EVERY RIGHT a male does. You have the right to work, you have the right to become a soilder, you have the right to run for office (It's just that no female has yet. I heard Hilary Clinton will give it a go next election however) You have the right to live, and you can own a home of your own. You can support yourselves, and you can do Just about everything a man can.

But just because we have the same rights doesn't mean people treat us the same. We both pretty much have it equally hard.

And women, give it up with the child birth thing unless you HAVE GIVEN BIRTH. Unless you have given birth before, you can't really say it's bad because you don't know yet. Besides, look at what comes from it. Life. Is it really all THAT bad? I'm not saying giving birth would be a walk in the park, it's most likely going to hurt like hell. But the reward for it is a lifetime of happiness...Or angst filled drama depending on how you raise your child.

I'm not trying to be sexiest, as a matter of fact, I support women's rights, as well as the rights of diffrent minorities. However, I do feel that no one gender has it any harder than the other.

samuriagent
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
i'm a guy, i'm a push over.....most people in my "family" think i'm a retard cus of whats between my legs, as do most of the women in my family twoards most men,i n case you havent noticed my family doesnt particularly like my or guys, but i think its equal in terms of difficulty

PigFarts
01-18-2006, 03:42 PM
what are you talking about? Women get paid just as much as men do. At my old job I was making the same amount of money as most of the girls there.

also...You have EVERY RIGHT a male does. You have the right to work, you have the right to become a soilder, you have the right to run for office (It's just that no female has yet. I heard Hilary Clinton will give it a go next election however) You have the right to live, and you can own a home of your own. You can support yourselves, and you can do Just about everything a man can.

But just because we have the same rights doesn't mean people treat us the same. We both pretty much have it equally hard.

And women, give it up with the child birth thing unless you HAVE GIVEN BIRTH. Unless you have given birth before, you can't really say it's bad because you don't know yet. Besides, look at what comes from it. Life. Is it really all THAT bad? I'm not saying giving birth would be a walk in the park, it's most likely going to hurt like hell. But the reward for it is a lifetime of happiness...Or angst filled drama depending on how you raise your child.

I'm not trying to be sexiest, as a matter of fact, I support women's rights, as well as the rights of diffrent minorities. However, I do feel that no one gender has it any harder than the other.
*claps hands in wondrous applause*

amazing argument! you are completely right....here in america (and some other countries) women have the same rights as men. and no one can ever determine which gender really has it the hardest. and in what ways do they have it harder? physically or in the aspect of your own rights?

with physical, a girl can say "women have it harder because they have to go through the pain of giving birth." but then some guy can make a comeback "yeah, well, getting kicked in the crouch hurts like hell, too!" even though, as you said, something good comes out of birth, unlike the unfortunate kick. but who can determine which pain is worse? and also, as you have said, you can't use the "childbirth" excuse unless you have experienced it....

in the aspect of your rights, women can do the same things men can. in some countries, this may not be the case.

so, once more....AMAZING ARGUMENT! go you, give yourself a pat on the back! :p

Fetal Fetish
01-18-2006, 03:54 PM
I'm a female, and I think we have it harder.

LaLaLoverly
01-18-2006, 04:21 PM
i dont think one has it harder than the other. both male and female have their own demons to deal with.

philmaster628
01-18-2006, 04:25 PM
i dink female has it worse

xiaxtuxning
01-18-2006, 04:29 PM
not sure...i dink female....

Darrmyth
01-18-2006, 04:44 PM
I wont even chosse becaue both sexes have a hard life and sometimes people have harder lives than others so i dont want to chosse. but if were to chosse i would say male because we work harder and die younger because of stress and labour of the work place.

Luna13
01-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Both have it hard in different ways. Not one has it harder then the other.

Keitaru-san
01-18-2006, 05:15 PM
stop the bloody useless and pointless arguement PLEASE!

this is just a spammy argguements, the is no difference between male and female, i repeat no differences, the only difference is in physical part and some other related issues, other than that male and female are equal, depends on their situation, there men who are weak and there are women who is strong, and vice versa, there are men who are girly(sensetive), and there are woman who are manly.

also this things about men and woman is just thing made out of gossip and such.

i also must add that mens are stronger in situation then womens, womens aren't weak but sensetive and that what most people get wrong, women are softer then mens but that doesn't mean men's aren't soft, and mother nature sometimes like to play games and mess around thats all.

women have few good points and mens have few good points, and vice versa, and like i said above everyone is queite equal.

BrittyBott
01-18-2006, 05:23 PM
but then again guys get abused as well, mostly for no reason...and girls slap pretty hard o.O
Guys can hit pretty hard, too... And girls don't get abused for no reason?

I would say girls, cause you know. Having children, PMS... But I guess guys have it bad, also.

Depends on the individual.

kakashiskitty
01-18-2006, 05:29 PM
females have it way harder in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because even though i am one most females are heartless backstabbers

prettyketty
01-18-2006, 05:33 PM
since im a girl, i would say girls have it harder.Because girls have to go through child birth. I also think girls because of discrimination. Like, the other day, when i went to try out for the basketball team, the coach said i was great, but i couldn't play because i was a girl.

White Tiger X
01-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Female... even though I'm a male. Sometimes i think why do females get discriminated about so many things. And female should be able to play any sports they want, even if that sport is for boys.

Mugetsu
01-18-2006, 07:30 PM

You can't seperate who has a harder life by gender, you have to decide from person to person. Women in some third world country on the other side of the globe may have it harder than women over hear. Same thing with men.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. It's an individual thing. Some men have it harder than a lot of women. (Raises hand)
While I would not like the pain of childbirth there are a lot of positive aspects about the whole pregnancy/childbirth cycle. The only thing I know I would not want to deal with is having a period.

Masali
01-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Anyone of you who said "male" or "Female" than your a thick headed, Ignoramus, and really need to change your outlook on the world. You can't decide. You can't separate people by sex, if you do then you need to get out of the stoneage and stop being an intolerant, pride driven, neanderathal. Please, do yourself a favor stop making these threads. They make you look ever so retarded.

Hisoka Kazutaka
01-18-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm not exactly sure which sex has the harder role. In reality, I am a female, although I roleplay both genders. I would say that the feminine race undergoes much more difficulties than that of masculine descent. My reasoning is due to the fact that women are occasionally discriminated against, psycholigically 'abused' by men, and are often disrespected and unappriciated. Dealing with those mental hardships, I would say, is much more stressful to a person than physical limitations.

D-man
01-18-2006, 08:56 PM

I agree. Worded perfectly. These threads are getting ridiculous. :eek:
ok well i have one thing to say to both of you as well as others people that dont like this treads."IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT GO TO THEM." if you dont like the thread dont go and post on it than. than you just sound stupid. by going to them and saying things like that you will just make people mad and start fights. lol ok well i did not mean to get you mad if you are. but you will get over it if you do.

Keitaru-san
01-19-2006, 03:53 AM
its look like nodoby read or saw my post....well, just like i said typcal men and women, unless you don't change yourself you can't change other nor the world, look at yourself first then others.

animeglobe
01-19-2006, 05:37 AM
females is hard because we have to go threw all this pain and mess.

[Deathscythe]
01-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Simply put..

Females have it harder.

Males make their own lives difficult but it doesn't compare what a female would have to go through.

Zedekiah
01-19-2006, 06:34 AM
Yes.
Word.

Stop the sexist idiocy already. Periods and childbirth are certainly painful and all that, but would any woman here say it decreases your life quality? As if you were handicapped? No. So be silent.

[Deathscythe]
01-19-2006, 06:40 AM
Stop the sexist idiocy already. Periods and childbirth are certainly painful and all that, but would any woman here say it decreases your life quality? As if you were handicapped? No. So be silent.I understand where your coming from but the thread was only saying 'who has it harder males or females' and the answer is females (majority-wise anyway).

Daenerys
01-19-2006, 06:44 AM
Someone on the first page mentioned discrimination against girls.

I have to agree that girls have it harder because of this. I could have gotten a job at a pizzaria today. But they didn't realize that Brody Dahl was a girls name. They made up excuses saying they didn't want to hire me because it involved heavy lifting. (30 pounds. Which I can bench.) And that it invovled late hours, and they didn't want to be responsible for a girl getting hurt.

All I could say in response to that was...

Laaawsuit!

~Mika~
01-19-2006, 06:50 AM
*Makes the face* http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/confused.gif You really couldn't ask me. I think I have it pretty hard but then again I really don't know how tough it is to be a guy. Again, tough call.

Zedekiah
01-19-2006, 07:01 AM
On what grounds? Saying they have to suffer under prejudism, being underestimated and harrased.. Well, I hate to break it to you, but even if there's a 2, 3 or 10(add 0s to sate yourselves) to 1 ratio of women to men, it still happens a lot to both of the genders any place in the world.
And while there are loads of countries that still have rules and norms that keep it tough on women, I'm not trying to pull in those in the picture of "our" society and view on women. Since it's already obvious that everyone agrees on whose worse off in such situations.
So I personally despise the "I got hit twice while you only got hit once, therefore I'm in much worse peril than thee" shait. It only brings out the pity to concentrate on one side of the big picture, completely neglecting the other. And no matter how I twist and turn it, that's not my idea of justice or equality.

So all I see in this thread, is the topic of women almost using the same excuse as those Black Panthers had during the 70's when they robbed 7-11 or other shops, repayment of the slave period they themselves never really had to suffer. I'm not saying they didn't deserve the goods they took in their forefathers' names, but it was not their right to do so, even if the rascism was still going stronger than ever and the state was pretty much ignoring their existence as well as their poor terms under which they lived.
Now, that was all a digression and not on topic, but I used it as an example to point out that two wrongs don't make one right. So suck it up and figure out that if you're having a tough time as a woman, than there's certainly a man our there having his time just as rough.

But then again, I'd love for the thought of people being able to see their pain as a way of getting together, instead of bickering between themselves and accusing each other for having less a hard time. Clearly that's the opposite of most these... "opinion" threads.

Well, enough of my incoherent banter. Off to breakfast! Ciao~

Mugetsu
01-19-2006, 10:23 AM
You cannot judge this based on gender. With the exception of labor and periods name one thing that women go through that men don't.
I'm not saying that females don't have problems, I am just saying that it is unreasonable and insensible to make a generalized statement saying that one sex has it harder than another.

-Batman-
01-19-2006, 11:14 AM
You cannot judge this based on gender. With the exception of labor and periods name one thing that women go through that men don't.
I'm not saying that females don't have problems, I am just saying that it is unreasonable and insensible to make a generalized statement saying that one sex has it harder than another.
People don't listen. Just ignore them.

Darth Tyranus
01-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Look I can waste bandwidth too!

Ωmega
01-19-2006, 08:14 PM
I have to agree with Mugetsu....men and women have equal problems.
example: women have their period, while its obvious when men are aroused and go through "blue balls"
men will get paid more than women but women know how to manipulate men into buying them things.
Its really 50 50

Masali
01-19-2006, 10:03 PM
']Simply put..

Females have it harder.

Males make their own lives difficult but it doesn't compare what a female would have to go through.Congradulations, you've won the world reknowned retard award. You're second runner up to the "Closed minded ignoramus" award.

Mugetsu
01-19-2006, 10:08 PM
I have to agree with Mugetsu....men and women have equal problems.
example: women have their period, while its obvious when men are aroused and go through "blue balls"
men will get paid more than women but women know how to manipulate men into buying them things.
Its really 50 50 Thank you for getting it. If you look at it objectively it all balances out.

Look I can waste bandwidth too! LOL. That has been proven.

Goku(AKIRA)
01-19-2006, 10:22 PM
it really is based on the person i guess, in some aspects women in others men. When it comes to law women seem to have the upper hand. But when it comes to jobs men still get first pick for the most. But in general i'd have to say women. So for all the ladies out there give yourself and hand and fellas give the women thier props for making it this far

dragoninja
01-19-2006, 10:50 PM
From my very few years of experience I have to say women take life (daily routines of stress and bs) more serious and take in words like a sponge. If you say something to a woman you better mean it. I used to think us men had the hard life because we brought home the bakon but thats now how things are anymore. Women faught for the their rights and are just as much of a (if not more) hard *** as us guys.

The thing is women revolve arround love. Men revolve arround sex. When it comes to who works the hardest for love ... its women .. and when its all over thats all that realy matters ... love

Daenerys
01-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Look I can waste bandwidth too!--Tilts head--

Define a post that doesn't waste bandwidth.

Faceless111
01-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Wow. This thread is really prejudice. Who can honestly say they have a harder life just because their gender? Don't be stupid.

ladyanime
01-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Female...you men have it so easy...

xXUchihaxSasukeXx
01-20-2006, 01:43 PM
.....A Females life is much harder than a males..they go through more problems and other things...feelings...life.....Periods....Pregnancy. ...all that...For a man it is all too easy.....

(http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/113737808826582.gif%5B/img%5D)

-Batman-
01-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I swear to God, do you people even read the posts of others?

Wonderwice
01-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I swear to God, do you people even read the posts of others?don't think so.
:closedeye it's like:SEE I HAVE IT HARDER!I'M FEMALE! but you have a house, you have enough food, you GET paid.
Think about people in the third world, like Africa.

«†~Äthäñös~†»
01-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Where i'm from Chicks have it hard man I haven’t had a chick friend that hasn’t been raped beaten or kidnapped by her boy friend or some random dude on the street. It really sucks to hear about it though and on top of that the girls never want you to do any thing about... So in my opinion chicks have it the hardest.

Ωmega
01-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Wow. This thread is really prejudice. Who can honestly say they have a harder life just because their gender? Don't be stupid.excatly. I mean, I could have a harder life then some random guy...but Im sure some other random guy has it way harder than I'll EVER have. If you wanna look at it as: which gender has had more difficulties in the past whatever years, then it really is equal. Sure, women get raped, but there have been men that have been raped too (shocking isnt it?) so I'd think a man getting something ramed up in him would be a tad more tramatizing. Everyone has it hard....

saskie
01-20-2006, 03:17 PM
You know... This whole thread is bs. All you people keep saying that men get the "easy" way out or whatever. But men do go through a lot of pain. They get tortured just as much as a woman giving birth. Yes pity to the woman who gives birth, period, blah blah. You guys can't only think of it as that. Men die faster then women do. They have to do a lot of work to keep the family going, they're responsible for bring in the income and they work as much as women. Women usually do housework and go shopping or whatever. But Shopping is like a break, it doesn't really count. I know a lot of people who LOVES shopping. I love shopping. But that's in the olden days. Right now they're both equal. They were always equal. I am a girl and I know it's tough at times but comparing to what some boys go through I'm not as one-tenth of the pain they're going through.

Most of it depends on the person and the location they live in... So cut the crap.

nega_knives
01-20-2006, 03:21 PM
neither

Mira Kaiba
01-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Both have it tough, but I would have to say that overall, women have it harder physically... hands down.

However, when it comes to emotions, equality reigns.

And women do have a few more problems than men with discrimination and being attacked and such, but not by a lot. In general, speaking strictly physically, women simply do have it harder, and that can be proven.

Mugetsu
01-20-2006, 03:42 PM
No one who has said that women have it harder has proven this. They only seem to look at the female point of view and do not look at anything that men have to go through. As I said before, the only thing that females go through that male do not are pregnancy and periods. And males go through things that female do not as well. There are several expectations and pressures that men (real men) have to and are expected to deal with that women as a whole don't go through.
I respect women a lot but to say that one sex has it tougher than the other is very close minded.

urrik
01-20-2006, 04:05 PM
u know i think male as it harder cause we all go through the same things male and female but males lifespands becomes as they grow so i would say male

Darth Tyranus
01-20-2006, 04:11 PM
--Tilts head--

Define a post that doesn't waste bandwidth. A post with something worth reading in it or at the very least something interesting, which I think most will agree this thread isn't either.

Mugetsu
01-20-2006, 04:26 PM
A post with something worth reading in it or at the very least something interesting, which I think mos will agree this thread isn't either.Not sure I would say that there have not been ANY interesting posts. I'm just kind disapointed that a lot of peole just automatically jumped to one side of the arguement without really thinking it through or backing up their statements.

Roze
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Yep,it is harder for girls actually going through a bunch of stuff that I really don't want to explain because of how pianful and nasty it is.So......Female.

*unshed~tears*
01-20-2006, 11:28 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/link223/1stsayingwow.jpg---> this is what i think

chii-fan-lover
01-20-2006, 11:34 PM
i say both. cuz both male and female have there problems no matter what.
and i leave it at that. if u dont like it too bad.
bye-bye 4 now

neo_wolfwood_187
02-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Both Have Their Bitter Moments In Life

sailormoonfan#1
02-11-2006, 01:03 AM
I think that a female has it harder because of how hard it is for us to prove that we can do just as good of a job as a male can.

Prophet of Death
02-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Well for one we dont have to deal with PMS or periods. But on the the other hand guys have a huge weakness...getting kicked in the nuts hurts way more.

Marie2007
02-11-2006, 03:11 PM
I think it is harder to be female but sometimes it seems it is equally as hard to be male as it is to be female.

IceDragon_1552
02-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Stereotypically, females have it harder in life, but when you see it in reality, it all depends on the person. Their choices in life, how they were raised, etc.

HoodedBandit
02-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I think female, but I'm only saying it because I am a female and I don't know any males.

skyler22
02-11-2006, 08:11 PM
reason one on why females have it harder we have to deal with the male race jk
i think we just have too many frikin emotions that we cant control and other stuff like child birth after that movie in science class i was fealing her pain i'm sure you guys would enjoy going through that wouldn't you????

Clear_Dream_Alchemist
02-11-2006, 08:15 PM
I am female...but does it count if you consider yourself a tomboy??

Prophet of Death
02-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Giving birth to a child can't be fun. HAHA

Qeeun
02-12-2006, 01:08 AM
ya, being Female would suck, im so happpy im a Guy.
^_^

KiriKat
02-12-2006, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't really know, I've never thought about that,but I just can't say being a woman is harder to be in life because I don't know what it feels like being a man-_-<<don't take this in a wrong way but think men and women both have equal shares of pain in their lives. your a human being you live your life the way it's comfortable for yah^^that is all

Shinjimae
02-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Hmmmm.. I would say.. both... *Shivers*. PMS can be a dangerous dangerous thing.. for both sexes. Naw I would say Girls, Birth, discrimination, sexual harrasment, cooties... Just to name a few (Har har har)

Dr.McDoom!
02-12-2006, 03:21 PM
*Adjusting glasses like a wise guy* I say both have their problems. Females are so psycologially fragile, they could hurt themeselves. Males are built for hard life but sometime that could be a problem, as they must endure everything. Then it matters what kind of life the're in.
*Drains whisky from glass* All i know is that my life isn't hard, it's a piece of :censored:

suky
02-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I would say females, discrimination against women is world wide, even though some countries have given us rights theres still some countries that don't let women have rights. Being raped is another, but also some women get married and make them depend on there husbands and when they die some comite suicede because they don't know how to be independent. Then pregnant teens are increasing each year and have to raise their child alone, because now days guy's give exuses or say that it's not theirs and that the girl was a ___and now the girl has to face discrimination and be a single parent. So guy's if your not 'ready' to be a father use protection at least or just don't have intimacy!

Lilith Aensland
02-12-2006, 08:30 PM
females. definitly females

gene the man
02-13-2006, 12:22 PM
I believe females are the stronger of the two and that males show this for the fact that they want to be dominant. If males were stronger they would not try to prove that they are better. Men cannot live without women but women sure as hell can live without men. Plus I love Women. ^_^

poppy
02-13-2006, 01:11 PM
males have it harder
im a girl and i have it so easy hopefully that applies to all girls
everyone should have an easy life actually its just nice

Purple1
02-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Ok, I think that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know. I highly doubt the somone in this forum has accutually been both sexes.

kevinbro
02-19-2006, 02:37 PM
You see, I recently tried out for a boys football team, the coach said I had skills, but I couldn't play on the team, because I was a girl. Not just that, we get discriminated from other things as well.the key word is boys football team and dont you think that he could not get you on the team even if he wanted to because its against the rules or something

lets say i wanted to join a girls team note that i am a guy they would probably not let me on even if i had the skills because its a girls team

phoenix`
02-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Yea I know sis. The coach was a you know what. But think about it, I did convince him to let you be in the team. So it worked out good, even though I got kicked off the team. But you have to make sacrafices, in order to get what you want.

Purple1
02-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Yea I know sis. The coach was a you know what. But think about it, I did convince him to let you be in the team. So it worked out good, even though I got kicked off the team. But you have to make sacrafices, in order to get what you want.

Oh wow. That was nice.

phoenix`
02-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I am a guy, but I think that both genders have it bad to certain extents. No one has it worse than the other. In some countries, the men are the rulers, where in others, women rule supreme. So everyone has their strong points and weaknesses. It as varies from person to person. Think about it, we do have women that tend to be better than the males. But overall, the scales seem to be balanced. No one has it harder than the other.

phoenix`
02-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh wow. That was nice.
Heh, thanks. But as you can see, being nice didn't get me anywhere.

YoKu
02-19-2006, 03:57 PM
I would have to say girls have it harder than guys do.

Mostly because girls have always been under estimated by guys.

If a guy can do something, so can a girl. :p

konoha kate
02-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Hmm... well we women do have to go through child birth, and we have our monthly moody hormonal changes year after year. But then again men have to deal with us going through that as well. ^^

Kagekotsu
02-19-2006, 05:03 PM
It's pretty much equal. Us woman, we have to go through the child birth and once in a month we can get very, very *****y and the poor guys have to take it all without complaining or we'll ***** even more. Pretty much equal, I must say.

Halio
02-19-2006, 07:48 PM
fems do because we have the monthly thing the child birth abuse if you live in china sexual herasment child birth eating disorders ect

Purple1
02-19-2006, 07:54 PM
fems do because we have the monthly thing the child birth abuse if you live in china sexual herasment child birth eating disorders ect

Yea, I guess it's hard for us. But seriously I wouldn't change my gender for anything :]

Jackk
02-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Well there's the whole child birth thing that most women have to deal with. Theres also the more emotional part of females, which could make life harder.

Ami~chan
02-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Hmm... Well, in some countries, women definately have it tougher. However, America's changed a whole lot. Women vote and have the exact same rights as males. Everyone is equal, or, they're supposed to be, anyways. Sexual harassment still occurs, to both male and female sexes. This might occur in the office, home, school... People are still being treated differently according to their gender.

Physically? I do think females have it a tad tougher;us females go wacko once a month, and can go through the pain of bearing a child. Men can do neither of those things. I'm not saying being male is a walk in the clouds; I wouldn't know. All I know is what being female is like. It's pretty dang tough at times.

Dr.McDoom!
02-20-2006, 05:29 PM
That, also is my point of view, phoenix '.

Grim Scythe
02-21-2006, 08:19 AM
umm i dont think it can be defined by sex
and child birth may hurt but in all things that are hard in life if it doesnt kill you youll most likely forget about it and if your dead, well then it doesnt really matter

Wonderwice
02-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Eerrhmm..this thread still excists? O.o
Anyway, my opinion that you can't judge on sex,
you first have to watch at the situation.
A third world man has it much harder then a rich female, with a house, enough food, etc.
So, do you seriously think you can base on the 'female have to give birth, etc.' thing?
I don't think so..

Baka
02-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Everyone has problems. Gender doesn't really matter. Both have it hard.

shougo amakousa
03-22-2006, 09:31 AM
well i depends on the individual but overall both are even i guess

DemonNick
06-29-2006, 01:57 AM
I dunno.....

-Batman-
06-29-2006, 03:05 AM
"Rawr, I am I big strong man, It is my duty to protect the weak woman and provide for them!>:3 LION! RAWR!"
(just don't kick me in the family jewls...that reduces my strength to nothing, and I become a weeping baby)

"I am a mighty and powerful independant woman! I don't need men, I have a uterus, yaaayyy uterus ^___^"
(Of course...My uterus is pretty much useless without a mans seed =O)

All in all, both genders are needed to support one another and re-populate. End of discussion.

Ayame_Sohma
06-29-2006, 03:22 AM
I would say females. Females have it harder because they loose more blood than men, and they have the children. They, most likely, do the house work, shopping, etc. That would depend on how aggressive the female is, though. I'm a female. But then again, males could have it hard harder in life. Especially if they are adults that take care of the children, clean, cook, etc. They are at risk of dying earlier than other males who work. Basically what I'm saying is that male and females each have advantages ans disadvantages, so both might have it harder going through life, or they might not. I, personally, can't choose one over the other.

Hello I Agree with you totally and yep im female :D

Takune
06-29-2006, 03:27 AM
I say girls because, that when a male gets a job and a female gets the same job, the female will still get payed less even though they have the same exact job.

-Batman-
06-29-2006, 03:28 AM
I say girls because, that when a male gets a job and a female gets the same job, the female will still get payed less even though they have the same exact job.

Not true. There are laws against that. It also depends on the employer.

The Governator
06-29-2006, 03:46 AM
Both have it hard, males have alot of laws agaisnt them and females have to put up with periods, child birth, sex is more painful (unless your a gay guy) etc, But I say a transexual has it hardest, they get opressed by society even though there still human

DarkFireDemon
06-29-2006, 04:16 AM
I don't know if you can decide by just male or female,you have to look deeper like:What country do they live in?How's their home life?,yea stuff like that.

Prophet of Death
06-29-2006, 04:35 AM
I think females have it harder.

~DizzyElf~
06-29-2006, 10:23 AM
It depends, sometimes guys have it hard, sometimes females have it hard. But since I'm a girl, and have never lived a guys life, I'd have to say the females.
Plus we give birth- try matching with that

Sayoran
06-29-2006, 10:26 AM
I don't know; I've only ever been one.

gothic tears
06-29-2006, 10:49 AM
I think male and female both have it hard in there own ways. So we both have it equaly hard, just in different spots though. Thats what I think.

ranma_my_luv
06-29-2006, 11:55 AM
i think, as a female, i know we have it harder, physically, with birthing and such. but i also think guys dont have it so easy. i mean, they have to listen to us whine and complain from time to time. i dont think you can get a really straight answer with such a broad question.

nighthawksw
07-04-2006, 12:12 AM
there really isn't a competition here. ANything boys do girls are often included in, but they get discrimination in the work environment because of men brought up believing work is a man's job, you've got the period that women have to go through monthly, childbirth, regular check ups for breast cancer, perverted stares, people who stalk them, and abusive spouses. Granted, men too can have abusive spouces, but we can normally take it a lot better than the girl, since we tend to have more muscle mass to defend with.

Girls have it tougher.

Miss Moonlight
07-04-2006, 11:30 AM
female - we need to give birth, always try to look 'good' for guys (even though I refuse), taking care of kids, and the basic motherly duties. Oh yes, can't forget periods every month, now can we?

Hotaru-Tomoe
07-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I think girls have it tougher and all my reasons why I think this have already been posted continusly.

Tschita
07-06-2006, 03:02 AM
Female... even though I'm a male. Sometimes i think why do females get discriminated about so many things. And female should be able to play any sports they want, even if that sport is for boys.yeah.I love seeing girls that do things normally boys do.For example I really like seeing girls playing online games or many sports.

Rageling
07-06-2006, 03:18 AM
I believe in equality, both sexes have different challenges and advantages in different places. Social norms differ from place to place, and some men and women differ in what they hope to achieve so the field they are going into offers similiar challenges.

For instance a man would have much harder time succeeding in fashion design because it is a largely female dominated market, while a woman would have more difficulty in a military position because it is not a norm for women to do that. Now there are definately exceptions, and I think that both men and women would be equally qualified for either field.

My belief is that neither is superior to the other by natural design and in an equal opportunistic world they would both have equally challenging lives. Any hardships men or women have changes depending on the social constructs of the area they were born or moved into. It's all really circumstantial.

I<3ShellShock
10-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Men and women. One, men have to protect their crotch twenty-four seven against women. o_O; Males have to work their butt's off.When most females work inside.And male's get threatened all the time, but we don't cry, we laugh. Some do, some don't. But women have to give birth. Sometimes they don't. But it is even even.

Elena
10-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Men - because in the majority of females eyes, they can't do a thing right. XD

-Shinigami-
10-14-2006, 08:53 AM
How we argue about which gender has it harder in life anyway...

Masali
10-14-2006, 09:25 AM
How we argue about which gender has it harder in life anyway...

We can't. Because once you put up one argument to your opinion, a better argument comes up to the contrary. forcing you to come up with a better one, and then they come up with a better one, etc etc etc ad infinatum.

Seriously, though? No one sex has it harder then the other, I didn't take time to look through my posts but If I said otherwise, then I was obviously just looking for a fight.

Alright, but now let me proove my "Equal hardship theory" so you people can stop being retarded.

Let's weigh some of the popular arguments in favor of women.

"They Give Birth"

Alright, well, that certainly is tough. But, with the exception of rape and whatnot, whose choice was it to have sexual activities with a man in the first place? Probably yours, since men don't exactly turn down their wives all that often.

"They have to look good for men"

No you don't. You don't HAVE to do ANYTHING, that's definately your choice, so you've basically given yourself an unecessary hardship.

"They're not as physically strong as men"

That's not true. Alot of the time it's their choice to be like that, since not many men like those body building women...Or whatever it is. I know plenty of girls who could kick my posterior region.

"Periods"

That's kind of a hardship for the guy who's around you, sorry.

Ok, now it's time for the guys.

"We have to work jobs"

I don't know about where YOU guys work, but I know that there have been women in the work place. I've seen women working on construction sites. I'm not saying it's common, but it's not limited to guys anymore.

"We have to protect our crotch from kicks and whatnot"

Yeah, being kicked in the balls is NOT very fun at all. It can incapacitate a guy for a LONG time. But usually being kicked in the balls by a girl is a direct result of your douchebaggyness. So if you don't want to be kicked in the balls, don't be a tool. Besides, women have that hair pulling and scratching business with each other.

I could go on, but I really don't want to. I don't want to get too specific.

And no doubt a better argument will come along, to give backing to what I said in my first paragraph. As is the circle of animeforumlife.

Anjiru Ookami
10-14-2006, 09:39 AM
O.O wow....that was.....wow....um...agreed nuetral....nobody has it harder. its all, difficult.

Matsumoto
10-14-2006, 09:56 AM
im a male and i think that females got it Bad. you youngins will understand when you get about 18 or so.

Hyperaesthesia
10-14-2006, 09:58 AM
It really depends on the time and area. If you live in an area where females have no rights, where you will be made to undergo female genital mutilation, be married at twelve without any choice and then forced to live exactly as the husband wishes.. then I don't think anyone will argue that women have a harder time in that country.

Even in Western countries today, women are still more likely to be raped and physically abused. Females are sexualised more openly in the media- there are more naked women used to sell things than men. Anorexia and other image disorders are still far more common in women- they're still under more pressure to maintain a certain image. Women still receive a lower pay on average, and tend to be underrepresented in various professions.

On the other hand? For every girl who wishes she could be a firefighter, there could be a boy who wishes he could be a nursery teacher. Young men are one of the most seriously at-risk groups for suicide and serious (to the point of hospitalisation) mental disorders. They're still encouraged to keep feelings bottled up. They're more likely to fall into crime, gang activity, etc. Young men are far more likely to be physically attacked or mugged than girls are- most street crimes are committed against them. Academically, girls now out-perform boys at A-level and beyond, and the number of female medical students is now set to outnumber male medical students, so they no longer have such an advantage in education.

So it depends what you think defines a hard time in life. Girls having to undergo periods looks pretty trivial against young men having such high suicide rates (and I say this as someone with endometriosis- a condition with period pains comparable to appendicitis). And men being expected to pay for dates looks just as trivial against women being far more likely to be raped and abused. It works both ways, and there are areas on both sides that need to be resolved.

youknowwho
10-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Females

Kawaii_Junkie
10-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Female.