PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo mew mew fans unite! ^__________^

Maya Miyazono
01-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Here all fans of the kawaii series Tokyo mew mew (Manga & Anime) You can feel free to talk about The show or manga, The kawaii shippings you support, or anything Tokyo mew mew related. ^0^

Like the rest of you Im a huge fan of Tokyo mew mew so I thought the series deserved it's very own thread for the rest of the fans! ^________________^

Simple Rules:

1. DO NOT flame or bash anyone from Tokyo mew mew. <3<3

2. Don't flame any members If they like the dubb mew mew power.

3. Have fun! ^.~

animeglobe
01-13-2006, 05:46 PM
ya!!!! finally someone made a thread like this.:laugh: hmm lets see anyway i love tokyo mew mew...<3

Maya Miyazono
01-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the thread sweetie! ^___________^ *Huggles*
Im glad theres another Tokyo mew mew fan around. ^^

Oh yeah I forgot to add a poll. <3

sora_ki
01-16-2006, 01:25 PM
i love tokyomew mew, my friends actuall use to call me ichigo for a while ^^; i dont member why but i think its cause im a klutz.......but yea i wanted to post befor i goooo soo buh bye now -^.^-

MewMewLover
01-16-2006, 04:55 PM
I love Tokyo MewMew, my favorite character is Ichigo(Zoey) but i also like Zakuro(Renee). I have to say though Elliot and Zoey make a better couple then Mark with Zoey.That's just me though,^^.

Bluefox-chan
01-18-2006, 07:45 AM
i like tokyo mew mew but dislike mew mew power the voices are corney like the 1st card captor movie(u may no wat im talking about if not its an effort wasted) plus i liked the japenesse names for the charaters o well oter than that its an ok series (i even divoed it)

anime_Geek
01-23-2006, 05:03 AM
i love mmp not tmmp cuz i have never watched it and i have pnly watched mmp when mark gives zoey that bell to tell u my fave character is Kish opps i cant spell his mmp name and from the mew mews i LOVE renee i have still not changed my mind maya i love renee thats it....! ^_^ :-) → i have drawn a happy face !

I Love Kakashi
01-31-2006, 03:43 PM
i love mmp not tmmp cuz i have never watched it and i have pnly watched mmp when mark gives zoey that bell to tell u my fave character is Kish opps i cant spell his mmp name and from the mew mews i LOVE renee i have still not changed my mind maya i love renee thats it....! ^_^ :-) → i have drawn a happy face !
Hi Camille! That's my fave part too.

anime_Geek
02-08-2006, 12:55 AM
oh that was soo cute and funny i like ichigo tooo the best with zakuro!!!! T_T:happy:

Maya Miyazono
02-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Thanks for posting everyone! <3<3<3
Has everyone seen the final episode or the complete series? ^^

Koodori Seishou
02-17-2006, 06:24 PM
i love tokyomew mew, my friends actuall use to call me ichigo for a while ^^; i dont member why but i think its cause im a klutz.......but yea i wanted to post befor i goooo soo buh bye now -^.^-I think its weird how people call other people the names of anime people lol ... But anyway Tokyo Mew Mew is a pretty cute show, kinda strange but all the while cute. ^^

punk_kat_demon958
02-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Tokyo Mew Mew is awesome.The show is ok xept their voices.My best friend and I both think that their voices are a little funkified,but that's just us.OH,and I've been watching Mew Mew Power ever since it started and and for the past month they have played one episode of it!HOW MEAN IS THAT?!

poppy
02-18-2006, 08:15 AM
!aahhh! tmm is so cute i love it
!happy!

Nekosumi
02-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Oh,it's very good that you made this thread..
Because,I think that here is very much MewMew-fans..
And of course,I'm one of them^^
Yes,very cute kawaii serie^___^

Dr.McDoom!
02-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Yeah! I mostly love tmm because of that relationship between Zoey and Mark. It makes me so... squishy. (Don't stare at me cuz i'm a boy).
{my fav episode is wen Zoey turns into a cat for the first time... and Mark picks her up like a stray cat and takes her at his house}*giggles*.

Sailor Chibimoon
03-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Um....why do people continue to use the retarded American names? It's Momomiya Ichigo and I forgot the other dude's name, but its definately NOT Mark. -_-;

Dr.McDoom!
03-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Um....why do people continue to use the retarded American names? It's Momomiya Ichigo and I forgot the other dude's name, but its definately NOT Mark. -_-;
I've seen the italian version and it had extradimensional names: Zoey - Strawberry (how stupid); Pam, Mina, Lori, Chisch, Tarta, Ryan... et cetera.
But i loved the voice casting. It was very deeply pronounced. And the voices themselves were just perfect.

Bluefox-chan
03-05-2006, 03:46 AM
i agree with Sailor Chibimoon
the american names are stupid...nuff said
im still on eps. 15 but im working on watching them all. its a cute show also

yuki-san
03-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Awesome, threads about Tokyo Mew Mew, I love it!:)
This is one of my fav. anime including 'Love Hina'. ^^

Maya Miyazono
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi sweeties! Thank you keeping this thread alive. <3

What is everyones favorite coupling in the series? ^^

Dr.McDoom!
03-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, obviously: Zoey&Mark.

Sailor Chibimoon
03-10-2006, 02:17 AM
There's too many Tokyo Mew Mew threads on this board it seems..... x_x;

~Pure Soul~
07-14-2006, 11:40 PM
I LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew!!!!!!!!!!!!Its so Kawwaii!!^^

Chariza
07-15-2006, 07:02 AM
I love Tokyo Mew Mew, I watch it all the time on 4kids network. It's the dub though but hey so what as long as I get to watch it it's no biggy. My favorite character is Eliot his dreamy.....but Zoey's cool too.She's my first on the girls side.

Lynxss
07-15-2006, 07:04 AM
co?????????????

Bucky Katt
07-15-2006, 08:45 AM
I like the Tokyo Mew Mew manga. But the current anime (now a cartoon called Mew Mew Power) is demeaning to the title of TMM.

Sakaki Takano
07-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Wow,Someone finally Made a thread For the Mew Mews

Well YAY As everyone can tell may favortie Character is Zakuro/Renee

In the English dubb. Well Everyone stick to the Rules.

Vel
07-15-2006, 09:12 AM
I like Ichigo. She is okay and has nice life and she can transform into a cat :P

I have never read manga, I've watched only anime.

Dr.McDoom!
07-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Hmm, i never read the manga. But, wow, Sakaki Takano, that's an awesome Zakuro sig you got there!

Kittyninjamewmew
07-15-2006, 11:32 AM
i LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew SSSSOOOO much i--i--could HUG IT!

Sakaki Takano
07-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Hmm, i never read the manga. But, wow, Sakaki Takano, that's an awesome Zakuro sig you got there!Thank you Dr.McDoom Glad you liked it.

kitty-catzoey
07-15-2006, 07:04 PM
I like TMM I'm a fan of Ichigo/Zoey I haven't seen the anime of TMM(it doesn't air where I am) but I'd read the manga.
For your evil actions I will make you pay
Kitty-catzoey~

Serenith Youkai
07-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Ichigo is my favorite!! ^^ She is alot like me. The only reasons I hate mew mew power is because 1 they changed their original Japanese names and 2 alot of the evens that happened in the true tokyo mew mew never happened in the anime which sucks and also the ending in the anime was barely close to the manga. >:3

edo'sgirl
07-22-2006, 08:35 AM
I like Tokyo Mew Mew,but I liked Tokyo Mew Mew Alamode better becuase I like Berry, but in the first manga, I'd have to say I like Ichigo the best.

Kittyninjamewmew
07-22-2006, 08:39 AM
well obviously my favorite mew mew is Zoey or as they call her in Japan Itchigo

Dark_Chii
08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
I love the show I like Ichigo!

KazuYuki
08-16-2006, 10:02 PM
i love tokyo mewmew it is so awesome, i think elliot is soooooooooo cute!!!!!

CaptainByakugan
08-17-2006, 05:32 PM
i just started watching it. Kinda wierd xD

KazuYuki
08-22-2006, 12:28 PM
tokyo mewmew isthe best!!!!!

Agomae
08-22-2006, 01:28 PM
OMG!!! mew mew power is THE BEST!!! even though it's just a big rip capitalizing on the popular salormoon..but...haha!! still...good show!! I like it!!!:p :p :p :p :p

.Gogo
08-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Yay Mew Mew!! I *heart* it, its such a kawaii anime!

A True Friend
08-30-2006, 09:29 AM
I like it I love Zakuro and Ichigo its so kawaii!

Zaseka
08-31-2006, 11:57 AM
after i saw this thread i went watching it on youtube. its kinda a copy from sailor moon but i like it :) the only thing that bothers me is that Ichiro didnt end up with Shirogane, oh well. :(

Dr.McDoom!
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
well, there are a lot of Magical Girl anime out there that are similar to Sailor Moon.
This one, however, has lesser tragedy, which makes it more suitable for younger watchers (although, it doesn't have the same taste/quality as SM).

*Just a Fangirl*
09-01-2006, 07:28 AM
I love it such a cute anime series I like Ichigo,Kish and zakuro

moonlight_romance
09-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I prefer Aoyama and Ichigo, i didn't like Shirogane because he was mean, even though he brought her that dress. I feel it is a bit babyish, and you can clearly see the influence from Sailor moon. But unusually I think that is a good thing. I was upset when sailor moon ended, and if tokyo mew mew had come out earlier it would've been a great thing!

I don't understand people saying its a rip off sailor moon I think we Sailor moon fans should be proud that it inspired so many other magical girl series regardless of quality but thats just me i guess.

*this is my opinion-I know a lot of you can be quite rude on this website if you don't agree with what someone has written, So if you don't agree fine, just don't critise me or anyone else*

princess peach
09-07-2006, 04:48 AM
I love Tokyo Mew Mew, but I do agree that it is basically Sailor Moon with a different storyline and characters. I don't think it's a rip so much as a tribute. I mean, nobody would be dumb enough to say this show wasn't *heavily* influenced by Sailor Moon.

That being said, I do like Tokyo Mew Mew in it's own right. I just finished ep 20 and I'm really enjoying it. I didn't really think I would like this show this much, but I do. It is ultimate kawaiiness! It doesn't have all the drama of Sailor Moon, but Tokyo Mew Mew has had it's moments too where it's made me feel for the characters.

Anyway, this show is great, It's Sailor Moon 2k with a twist.

*Sorry for all of the comparisons, I'm not saying it in a bad way, I really do like both shows and I don't understand how you can like one and not the other*

Maya Miyazono
09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm glad my thread is still alive. ^^

Fan unite from all over!

Who here Likes the manga better then the anime?
Why or why not?

sari
09-08-2006, 07:13 AM
I absolutly LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew, like most here, my favorite character is Ichigo. I was nicknamed that for a while because I acted just like her, I really love IchigoxRyou IchigoxMasaya IchigoxKish MintxZakuro LettucexPai PurinxTart

~nya~

Doriimu
09-09-2006, 07:07 AM
I like TMM too. And I also don't understand why people say it's a Sailor Moon rip-off. Out of all anime, Wedding Peach should be called rip-off of the year. (luckily, it isn't aired anymore in our country, so...)

TMM is similar to Sailor Moon because it's a magical girl series and the genre itself hasn't really much creative anime. Still, TMM has a new storyline to offer even if I think that Aoyama's and Ichigo's relationship is too "perfect" for my taste. (Aoyama himself is too perfect for an animecharacter. In fact, he's the Mary Sue of the TMM characters.... no offence to any Aoyama fans, I still like him somehow ^^°)
TMM is an entertaining series, but:
TMM A La Mode is disappointing beyond belief >.<