PDA

View Full Version : What is your destiny?

Wandering Samurai
01-07-2006, 05:21 PM
what do you think your fate/destiny in this life is?

shamananna64
01-07-2006, 05:54 PM
well thats easy to become a christian singer

Katrina_Survivor2
01-07-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't really believe in fate. I believe that we make our own fates. But, I will try to make it my fate to be happy.

Astalle
01-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Fate....To die for those I love
Destiny....To be someone great

That's what I hope my fate and destiny will be ^.^

Faceless111
01-07-2006, 06:05 PM
I like destiny. It means nothing is your fault. If you robbed a bank, tell the cops it was your destiny.

My destiny is to make everyone a little more aware that I am here and I am slow. So, keep that in mind, people. I'm slow.

Axel Stone
01-07-2006, 06:09 PM
My fate is to die and become a fictious story.

Krsnik
01-07-2006, 06:18 PM
You can't predict what the future holds. You don't know what you will become or feel like you MIGHT become, because you don't know and won't know for that matter.

I think Chuck palhanuik said it best - “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

*~Mac_Maxwell~*
01-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I do not think I have a destiny. I beleve my path is always changing, and with every decision I make, my future molds into something else. I watch the days go by in wonder. Some are extrememly good days. Mostly, lately, they have been harsh. The world demands money for survival, and you can't just walk around waiting for someone to take all your problems away. I don't know if any of you know what Job Corps is, or what purpose it serves, but it's not an easy program to go through. People screw you around a lot. Once you're completely phased out, (and I do mean COMPLETELY) you feel a sense of great accomplishment and security. Until then, you feel jipped and every time you think you're making progress, they reel you back in for a crock of more gunk. It's frustrating and it makes me sick. I just want to finish up my last few weeks, pick up my check, and move on to the Carpentry Union. Everyone will see then, I'm not a free loader, I just needed a lot of support through these rough roads. I hope that none of you ever have to travel the roads of being a young single mother in a world where family disowns you and friends are only there to use you. Sit back, read a good book, and for goodness sake, Stay in school! Get a job when you Graduate! Life is worth so much when you realize how hard it is in the world alone. Best wishes.

Mac

animeglobe
01-07-2006, 07:16 PM
hmmm my fate

to be with someone whos dear to me and to die for them

my destiny
to save someone from there dying fate or to create a dramtic end to something

Keitaru-san
01-07-2006, 07:26 PM
no matter what i do i'll have the same destiny at the end, and thats death.

but i do wish to had a simple life, grow up with my family find a job get a house, find a wife, have children, see my children graduation and marriage, then die peacfully...i can't even have that...not even in dreams.

meh its life.

Axel Stone
01-07-2006, 07:45 PM
I like Krsnik's quote. But, I believe if you just believe, anything can happen. :3 It's a nice outlook on life.

yami hatake
01-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Hopefully to stay with the person I am with already.-yami

Lilium Filix
01-07-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure what my destiny will be... but someday I hope to find someone precious to me...and to be able to find peace and happiness in my life, instead of darkness and loneliness...

*mY_oBsEsSiOn*
01-07-2006, 08:13 PM
grow old and die...

Ichigo_30382
01-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I hope I become a anime writter^^

Darkasiangurl
01-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Everybody has a destiny but then again ...I think my destiny is to become the best attorney in the whole entire world. My fate is to be the best mother in the world if I ever become a mother of course...:D

Meisou
01-07-2006, 09:39 PM
im most likely 90% gunna be a millionaire by the time im 40 with my investments and such me my OLD brother do

broken_bleeding_angel
01-08-2006, 01:54 PM
lol, what made u ask that?

neways. id' say my fate is to find the person who'll love me till they/i die( which ever comes first) and my destiny probably is to have my dream jobs ( voice actress / writer) lol. aslong as it's fun, i don't care.

*Kedar*
01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I am destined to make sure that my family, friends, and the people that I come across in my life are HAPPY and FINE. For that gives me happiness to see the smile on the faces of the people that I love, adore, and respect with all my heart. And to attain the absolute happiness, which I call as bliss, the way to go is to attain Moksha, or Nirvana. All are destined to attain salvation in one way or the other...and that is the truth to which I embrace.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Fate: to die happy
Destiny: to become an artist who lives on a horse ranch.

Damon R.
01-08-2006, 10:39 PM
im most likely 90% gunna be a millionaire by the time im 40 with my investments and such me my OLD brother doNyah, nyah. My destiny is much better than yours! X3

My fate is to become the world's foremost billionaire.

I am destined to have 300 kitties that all poop on the lawn.

_CTA_
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
to be the greatest ninja lol

ok to be the greatest girl in school

LittleMomo
01-08-2006, 11:04 PM
To finally see my girlfriend. ^_^
Caring for others is my destiny.

Meisou
01-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Nyah, nyah. My destiny is much better than yours! X3

My fate is to become the world's foremost billionaire.

I am destined to have 300 kitties that all poop on the lawn.what are you talking baout i would have 300 kitties .. haha

Storm Strife
01-09-2006, 04:03 AM
My fate - To die
My destiny - To die

That is all that is assured in this life, that at the end of it we will sease to exist, we will kick the bucket, we will walk towards the light, we will go to wherever you go when you die...if 'wherever' exists that is.

PugznRoku
01-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Fate keeps telling me i will die alone, and since my relationship has just ended, i'm going to except that.
Destiny is telling me to become the best female mechanic ever and be a writer (perhaps not published) on the side.

nega_knives
01-09-2006, 09:57 AM
My Destiny is to become the best samurai out there and never to live in regret ever. I will become the best samurai out there and never fell pitty on the weak, or those who stand in my way.:banghead:

Cursed.Devilish.Elemental
01-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Fate: To Be Alone....
Destiny: To Be Alone.... Die Alone.... To Be Reincarnated....

-

My friends already abandoned me, and now, my family is starting to as well.... Me being alone is begging for me to commit suicide. I lost all feelings needed to live at a young age.... (I'm thirteen, going on fourteen) I'm a repel magnite, really.... If I post on a site, and I know there are people logged on, tthey won't reply, so this is my line of thinking.... I'll probably be tortured and be reincarnated.... (that is, if I believe in reincarnation) Here....

xUchihaxItachix
01-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Fate: To Die As A Legend and alone or fighting a rival and i think its going to happen
Destiny: To Become a Legend And To Find a purpose in life.

I dont know why im here really....and i think ill die alonesince im unloved and i have alot of ppl looking up to me as a rival so maybe ill die in a Duel...

dragoninja
01-09-2006, 11:39 PM
The world demands money for survival, and you can't just walk around waiting for someone to take all your problems away. I don't know if any of you know what Job Corps is, or what purpose it serves, but it's not an easy program to go through. People screw you around a lot.
I went to Gary Job Corps (largest Job Corps in the country) for a year and graduated. Didnt get a job but went to college. I think Job Corps is just a stepping stone of hell to get to where you want to go. Made alot of friends but I dont miss the boot camp atmosphere. DETAIL!!!

I believe in free will untill you cant controle your emotions. There is no future, only what we make of the present. The mind is a curious thing. If we think something then it is. If we see ourselves becoming rich, chances are you'll spend your whole life trying to stuff your pockets full of green paper.

geronimo
01-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I think my destiny in this world is to spread good and to help those younger or more helpless than me. I also think that i will grow up making people laugh. Also i intend to b BIG and have a huge say in the next generation.

Your prophesiceor,
geronimo

P.S. Wat about u?

~Life~
01-10-2006, 07:20 PM
My destiny is to be on stage, where the lights shine from all ends and shine upon me while i act in a broadway play and become famous.

My fate is not yet decided in my life.

pyrothunder336
01-10-2006, 07:54 PM
I will become a great protector. One that protects his friends and people that can;t do it themselves. My fate has been decided a long time ago

japonice_aeris
01-11-2006, 04:34 AM
nobody can really tell ones destiny/fate...

My fate - To die
My destiny - To die

you, my friend, is so right! sad but true, all of us are gonna die...

do you people even know the difference between the two for you to have different answer for fate and a different answer for destiny!?!? weird...

Strutz
01-11-2006, 04:59 AM
everyone's destiny is to be born,have a life , and then to die

Soniku
01-11-2006, 06:29 AM
MY destany iz 2 eat sesame chicken

IT IZ SO GOOD OMFG

:banghead: IM New here Someone PM me.

~Mika~
01-11-2006, 06:36 AM
Destiny:To become and engineer or something close to it.
Fate: I don't belive in fate.

Nespa
01-11-2006, 07:25 AM
my detiny is to be a research subject and live of th goverment.:p

neo lord of darkness
01-16-2006, 01:27 AM
My destiny is to find my one true love in my life....i hope i find her soon...it makes me sad not knowing that she is out there but i havent found her yet.

Chibi Rae-chan
01-16-2006, 04:32 AM
My fate is...

To die sometime in the future...

o.o What? It's true! -_________- It's the most inevitable thing to happen in our lifetime, besides "change". Yep.

*raises arms* YES! SUPREME KNOWLEDGE FROM THE SUPREME BEING!!! :ninja:

*thud* X.X Sorry, I'll go back to my psycho-ward now... :wacko:

animeseishi
01-16-2006, 06:58 AM
im destined to rule the world!!! lol!

ChaosAlchemist
01-16-2006, 06:01 PM
destiny, fate, I say my destiny/fate is to be some who trains in the way of ninjitsu

abercobie
01-16-2006, 06:06 PM
i wait for destiny to take me where i am supposed to be

Freohr
01-16-2006, 06:12 PM
my fate is to cause the end of the universe.... o_o

anime_boy
01-16-2006, 06:19 PM
i dont even know what my destiny or faith is