PDA

View Full Version : who is she?

Saphire
01-07-2006, 02:20 PM
ok imagine a half demon.... she's 20,000 with amber eyes and purple hair (pink bangs) she is cursed by an ancient evil and has killed everyone she ever cared about....
she is a fire demon that is controled by darkness and in effect has very minor abilities over that too....

now its your turn, what is her personality? i want you to fill in the blanks

~for the recorde if this doesnt belong here please inform me of where it does belong for i havent a clue~

Surimano
01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
It doesn't belong here, move it out now.

Saphire
01-07-2006, 03:12 PM
It doesn't belong here, move it out now.i've asked this many times... WHERE DO I MOVE IT! i dont know!`

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
it doesnt belong here? move it out now? what a rude responce. and this probably goes in the fanfic section maybe?

Demonic Ice Dragon
01-07-2006, 08:29 PM
No, it belongs not in fan fic, not here, and no where at all. This is impudent spam. I'm curious to why so many people are responding, i don't even know why I'm responding, this is such a bump and it's dumb, I have a strong feeling that Lady Serenity will be closing this thred.

Ichigo_30382
01-07-2006, 08:38 PM
it doesnt belong here? move it out now? what a rude responce. and this probably goes in the fanfic section maybe?I agree

Surimano
01-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Alright, I'll state it plainly, move it to......the best place TO move it is....probably the Miscallaneous...if not, it doesn't belong. Put it in your Journal and let people respond to it there. And For someone here since July, you probably should know, read the rules and follow them, probably somehting said to you in the introduction forum.

Saphire
01-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Alright, I'll state it plainly, move it to......the best place TO move it is....probably the Miscallaneous...if not, it doesn't belong. Put it in your Journal and let people respond to it there. And For someone here since July, you probably should know, read the rules and follow them, probably somehting said to you in the introduction forum.i've posted this three times... the first place i started in WAS miscallaneous! i've here for awhile but its not like i live here.....

LadyPSerenity
01-08-2006, 04:56 PM
This is spam, do not post it again, anywhere. closed.