PDA

View Full Version : Detective Conan, ever heard of it or not? Pleeezzee reponse....

~GlossChill~
01-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hello evrybody!:D

Juz wanna ask you guys, have you ever heard the manga Detective Conan by Gosho Aoyama?

The main chara is Shinichi Kudou, who next accidentally change to be a little kid and hunting for the secret gang that made him change like that.

He hids his famous Shinichi Kudou personality within being the little kid, named Conan Edogawa inspired by the Sherlock Holmes author, Arthur Conan Doyle to hunt the gang/mafia.

Other charas in it:

Profesor Agasa
Ran Mori
Mr. Mori
Heiji Hatsutori (sometimes mistaken as Heiji Hattori)
Kazuha Toyama
Sonoko Suzuki
Dr.Araide
Haibara a.k.a Sherry
Mitsuhiko
Ayumi
Genta
Judy Vermillion
Gin
Vodka
Tequila
Candy
Column
Rena Miyazaki

So.............ever heard of it? Because I'm shocked to see very little sites are made for this manga/anime:eek:!

Most of it came from my country fans, and almost never updated. In Malaysia, this manga/anime is very well know and common.

otaku_ayachan
01-11-2006, 10:10 PM
i have heard it,i also have the manga and watch the anime.
i more prefer manga than anime coz' the drawing kinda different

Uno_Caste
01-12-2006, 04:13 AM
Ya! I've heard of it. I even watched the anime when it was aired on TV way back...
I'm not sure if it has another title. But, it has become quite popular at one time here in my place. Anyway, it's a cool anime series!

~GlossChill~
01-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Oh, hey! Cool!

Thanx for responding you guys, I appreciate it so much!

Ya, I prefer manga than the anime but both get me addicted. Hehehehe...

colonelsp
01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
isn't it that show..uh what was it..uh..oh yeah case closed(sorry if i misspelled it)

jade_kitsune
01-12-2006, 10:05 AM
i have heard of it i watched the show when it came onand i collect the books i know there is no tha many websites for it we should make one togethor that would be awesome

~GlossChill~
01-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey! Thats a cool idea!!!

.......anybody who're good at making website?

I am kinda lame person on net thingy...hehehehehehee...

Yeah!! We shall make one!!

otaku_ayachan
01-12-2006, 08:03 PM
i not very good at making the web-site,have anyone try playing the game?i have

Astalle
01-12-2006, 08:06 PM
I freaking love that series, honestly I was addicted to it for like 3 years ^.^ I love mysteries and I got hooked on it right away. It's also know as Case Closed here. Conan/Jimmy=Cool

LittleMomo
01-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Used to watch it. Conan is so smart. ^_^

*insertjapanesenamehere*
01-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!
it rocks^^

otaku_ayachan
01-12-2006, 08:26 PM
conan=shinichi=totally genius

~GlossChill~
01-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Rite!!!

Thats the name, Case Closed!!

.......I played the game, unfortunately it's in Japanese and Chinese version which I TOTALLY don't understand!!!!!

I love Heiji!!!!!! Who else? Raise yo hand pleeze!!

otaku_ayachan
01-13-2006, 07:13 AM
ME!!!ME!!!

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN CONAN!!!!

hehehehehehehe

MSCBrock
01-13-2006, 10:30 PM
detective conan is so effin` awesome i`ve watched the anime in japanese but not the whole series too many episodes XD n the american version i`ve read only a little bit of case closed yeah, i no there really aren`t a lot of websites dedicated to detective conan unlike naruto n inuyasha nd all of those other popular animes

Katrina_Survivor2
01-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Hell yeah I've heard of it. I watched the anime when it was on Adult Swim, but apparently the ratings for it were abysmal, so they canceled it. But it was pretty cool.

otaku_ayachan
01-13-2006, 11:40 PM
yeah,here also at my place,detective conan not soo popular,unlike naruto or other anime

Astalle
01-13-2006, 11:49 PM
It bugs me, they should re-air that show, it was great ^.^

Faceless111
01-14-2006, 01:37 AM
Case Closed? Yeah, I liked it. Although, that Conan kid is bad karma. Everywhere he goes someone dies. And the writer gets very creative with the deaths, doesn't he? Almost enough to make you shiver at night.

~GlossChill~
01-16-2006, 04:06 AM
Oh, I face the trouble with the anime translation here!

Yea, Heiji is so very MAN!! (I'm weeeiiiirdd....sorryy)

Faceless111, you're rite! Wherever Conan goes, there'll be DEATH! Mwahahahahaa!!

Err....I've heard Gosho Aoyama (the mangaka) had plan out the manga's plot from A-Z before it was published. That means, he had the last episode, the VERY LAST EPISODE planned........in his mind. Hmmm.....he is genius, eh?

Oh, I'm learning to make a site for Case Closed now. So you guys maybe wanna help? PM me k?

animeseishi
01-16-2006, 06:43 AM
i know that but i didnt really watch it... it's aired on animax.. right?

black~hearted~angel
01-21-2006, 09:12 PM
heard of it...watched it...loved it

Maya Miyazono
01-21-2006, 09:15 PM
I sure have! I watch and love that anime. ^_________^

Myst Taylor
01-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I have watched bits of it, I've read bits of it but I've never fully watched or read it but I think it's really good. I have two of the songs from it!!!

*Sakura
01-22-2006, 03:56 PM
oooh i have, i have, i have! (i have the whole series!) its pretty cool ae! i like it alot...

Myst Taylor
01-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Lol, I love your siggie by the way.

Yeah, does anyone know where I can find the synopsis, episodes, other music? Yes? No? Maybe?

Bluefox-chan
01-22-2006, 10:07 PM
I only saw the anime it was pretty good. wats the name again...Case Closed...i think thats it o well i was a pretty good anime over all...never seen the end tho(so sad)