PDA

View Full Version : Naruto VS Bleach

krncrazykid
01-05-2006, 02:13 PM
My friends says you should pick only one anime!! :banghead:What should i chose? The new episodes in naruto are fillers and they are stupid while the bleach episodes are fresh. P.S (Ishidas voice is Sasuke's voice)

Mugetsu
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't believe in picking just one but if had to make a choice right now...well, just look at the sig and avi. Bleach Rules all.

Sakura Holic
01-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Naruto is good. Im not fully into Bleach.

Wonderwice
01-05-2006, 02:26 PM
I'd say Bleach.
Naruto is starting to get annoying with all the fillers ^____~

colonelsp
01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
i like naruto more than bleach

White_fire
01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
just a girl is right the filters are getting annoying so ill go with bleach

Gaara the wicked
01-05-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah ive lost all respect for cartoonetwork except for adult swim and some toonami shows as for naruto ive seen 265 episodes so far all of them unedited and in japanese with sub you cant beat the original. and as far as blech never seen it my friend says it aint worth watching.

Mugetsu
01-05-2006, 03:27 PM
and as far as blech never seen it my friend says it aint worth watching.Don't go by what your friend says. See it for yourself.

yuki-san
01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I like both of them. So I'm gonna say both.:)

Sakura Holic
01-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Bleach isnt that bad. Its just that I'm not used to it. thats all. But I still would agree to pick Naruto. Just watch the japanese version.

chiifanloversis
01-05-2006, 05:04 PM
bleach................naruto is kinda getting annoying

Astalle
01-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Bleach >.>

Gjallarhorn
01-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Bleach. No doubt in my mind. In my opinion, it is the best currently-airing anime, and one of the best anime I have seen(mind you, this is in the hundreds). Naruto is a great anime, one of the best, but the fillers killed it. Do you have any idea what it is like to watch fillers from July to now, and from not until April? It is torture.
I think that even when Naruto gets back with the manga, Bleach may still be better. Although the Kakashi Gaiden has yet to be animated.....
But, Bleach will start up some fillers soon. Not as much as Naruto, but since the anime is catching up to the manga, we can expect fillers.

shadow_stalker
01-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Its too hard to choose

Romelica
01-07-2006, 03:55 AM
hmmm... well i watch more episodes of NARUTO, I just saw Bleach in a video... never seen it before... but i like Ichigo alot...

I think I choose BOTH....

_CTA_
01-07-2006, 03:59 AM
naruto of course!! naruto ganbatte yoo!!

Gjallarhorn
01-07-2006, 01:50 PM
naruto of course!! naruto ganbatte yoo!! >_<
D-A-T-T-E-B-A-Y-O

Why are people choosing Naruto, simply because they have not seen Bleach? I believe the point of this was to see which was better. How do you know which is better if you have only seen one?

Meisou
01-07-2006, 02:05 PM
bleach is excellent but i think naruto has a bit better edge

Raharu
01-07-2006, 02:06 PM
bleach is good but Naruto is way better

krncrazykid
01-19-2006, 11:02 PM
naruto i like and bleach i like but naruto is more longer and i should wait until bleach gets really deep

Shinigami Ichigo
01-19-2006, 11:06 PM
I think they are different enough that you can enjoy both. As for me, I would say Bleach, mostly because it has more characters that I like, and the action is better (the fight music is also much better in my opinion). Ichigo would OWN Naruto in a fight (and his Hollow side would own the Kyubi too)

Ryo^^
01-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Naruto would be the best!
Although I haven't seen bleach, naruto
would still kick butt on other bleach
characters!

Shinigami Ichigo
01-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Anyone who actually SAW both would probably agree that Ichigo would own Naruto. Similarly, Aizen would beat the crap out of anyone from Naruto.

Dark-Sasuke
01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Well, Bleach is better now, but without the fillers naruto was kick ***! i'd say at the moment Bleach but later when the fillers are over probly Naruto.

buhbibutterfly
01-20-2006, 11:02 AM
My friends says you should pick only one anime!! :banghead:What should i chose? The new episodes in naruto are fillers and they are stupid while the bleach episodes are fresh. P.S (Ishidas voice is Sasuke's voice)knowing me its impossible to choose only one anime...but out of the two i would choose bleach...why? cuz after watching the series for months and months with only fillers naruto kinda got boring for me...and plus..i just like bleach more at the moment...the two series kinda see-saws about which i like better but at the moment it would have to be bleach...

Bluefox-chan
01-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Since i have actually seen both of then i would say the Bleach is way better than Naruto i mean dont get me wrong i like Naruto but it just can compare to Bleach its an awesome show i havent seen anything that can compare to Bleach... so there.

Shinigami Ichigo
01-21-2006, 08:54 PM
You are my hero, bluefox :) Bleach just has something about it that sets it far ahead of Naruto (I still think One Piece is the best, but Bleach is a very strong second).

*Sakura
01-22-2006, 04:14 PM
naruto kiks a$$!!!!
it rules!

Masali
01-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Bleach. No contest. Naruto is just a mainstream anime meant to appeal to the large part of the Cartoon Network Population. It has a lame storyline, poor character development, and there are no Ninjas that act like that, all that jutsu garbage. Bleach however, is one hell of an Anime.

Masali
01-22-2006, 04:40 PM
This is the SECOND time today where my computer has betrayed me...

sorry for the double post...again.

chibi_inu_furuba
01-22-2006, 05:55 PM
i really dont lyk pickin just one anime... but if i really have to (between naruto and bleach) and the world depends on it...... i would most likely choose naruto.... but lyk i said i only choose one anime when the world depends on it... in other words... i like different kinds of anime..... but i choose naruto.... am i confusing or wat??? ^^

Masali
01-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Bleach isnt that bad. Its just that I'm not used to it. thats all. But I still would agree to pick Naruto. Just watch the japanese version.That post lacks reason, ration, and logic. Basically, that was extremly stupid. You're not used to bleach? That would only imply that you've seen about 10 episodes. C'mon, see the rest of it before you go passing your judgement. I've seen all of naruto, and then Bleach. Naruto just can't compete, The characters are annoying and suffer from "Inuyasha complex" i.e. there is no character development, and there are too many plots jumping around for people to get a good hook on what is really going on. Bleach, on the other hand, pulls all of it's plot twists together. Unlike Naruto, which has plot twists at random. Comparing both side by side...you can't. There is no comparison. Bleach owns naruto, it's true. You can't deny it. So stop trying. Whatch bleach and you will change your opinion. Most of you simpletons are just whatching one or the other. And then you think because you've seen one it means you should be permitted to post here. Well you can't, whatch both. Like I have. Besides, Bleach is already tons better than naruto, and bleach isn't even done yet. If it keeps getting better nothing could compete.

Miyazaaki
04-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Naruto all the way.

iernt8
04-11-2006, 05:37 PM
i would have to say Bleach.

lorie
04-11-2006, 05:59 PM
hmm this is a hard one
i would say that i like both at the same level- both combined have all the qualitys which i like in animes
first ninjas-i just love how they fight and how they can be sneaky plus i like animes that have no plots or character designs similar to this world
second death gods-i dont know i just like them and ichigo makes it better-im not a fangirl of his i just love the way he stands up for himself and is direct with his actions and manner thats how i would want to be but in a girly way
third both have a LOT of fighting in them which is mainly why i love them both
im not too interested in animes that are to do with romance in every episode. bleach and naruto have romance but thats not the main plot
the fact that both of them have fillers right now is really getting on my nerves since i cant watch them. well i can but just dont want to there no point

Char The Red Comet
04-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I say Bleach because it has better character development;i gave up on Naruto after the non-stop fillers still read the manga tho

Music Fiend
04-11-2006, 09:57 PM
I honestly couldn't tell you, at the moment. I've barely watched Bleach, (It needs some Adultswim love) so it wouldn't be too fair to leave it out in the cold. I can say, however, that I love Naruto.

Chaux
04-25-2006, 11:24 PM
feh, who cares if they are fillers..
i like bleach, <<(ichigo rulz!)>>
but i like naruto alot more for some reason.

Misaki_San
04-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Bleach all the way. Naruto is kinda cool, but Bleach is WAY better. Come on, with zanpakutous and bankais! thats like awesome!

Even though I really hate the fillers, they're still better than the naruto's fillers. when are they gonna even continue with the real anime, in naruto. its like the fillers will go on forever and ever ever.

Keyasaffection
04-29-2006, 07:06 AM
i like bleach and naruto but the naruto fillers sux.......

_CTA_
04-29-2006, 07:49 AM
btw for ishida. which ishida is it? if its ishida akira hes not sasuke's voice. ishida akira is gaara's voice

shinju hoshi
04-29-2006, 01:20 PM
since im a big bleach fan i would say pick bleach!!!!!! bleach is the best

Jackk
04-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Its a hard choice, naruto is good, mabie even better, buts thats only because it has so many more episodes than bleach, and has a further developed plotline. Bleach is great, is better drawn, and has a better story, I think, but naruto wins here.

Chibi Shinobi Mikase
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Naruto is good...
I'm not really into Bleach, but it's ok.

_allismine_
04-30-2006, 12:11 AM
That's not right, you don't have to choose only ONE anime. I've got six. XD
Hm...I'll go with Naruto, but Bleach comes in a really, REALLY close second. It's got a good storyline, Bleach.

naruto kazimaki
04-30-2006, 12:57 AM
it hard
bleach is cool
naruto is cool
i will say both
i not sure so i will say
naruto

naruto_freak
05-02-2006, 02:18 AM
naruto ^^

Fei Ling
05-02-2006, 03:40 AM
I can't tell. ^^^...^^^~~~^^^ Maybe Bleach.......oh no wait, maybe uhm....Naruto.
Oh no wait, uhmmm....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't choose. I'll pick both!!!!!