PDA

View Full Version : what type is best...

Saphire
01-04-2006, 10:22 PM
What element is best? water, fire, earth, darkness, light, wind, etc...
You choose and I'll tell you guys later...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/crying.gif

Light Guardian
01-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Light...(light and eart are my elements...^^x)

Faceless111
01-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Sup saphire? Slow thread?

Anyway, light vs dark is always the best clash of elements. I usually favor the dark side. Darth Vadar, anyone?

pyrothunder336
01-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Fire baby! (fire and light are my elements ^^)

LittleMomo
Light is my favorite element.^_^

Shawaazu
I particularly like water, ice and darkness. :D

Đita
01-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Light is the best to me.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Hiiii Saphire!!!

mine are Water and Wind

dollmage
01-06-2006, 05:35 AM
hmmm... i think ill say wind is the best... you can kill your enemy if you can control it.. sample taking out all the air from your enemy so that they cant breath and died instantly or compresing hard presure for them to die,

red storm
01-06-2006, 05:52 AM
The answer to your question, there is no 'best' element. All elements have their own strengths and weaknesses. Fire is a powerfull oponent, but faced against water it's useless. Water is a worthy foe, but cannot stand against the might of the wind. Wind can destroy a lot, but earth holds fast etc. etc.

Light and darkness are not true elements, but they opose eachother. Light makes the shadows go away, yet the stronger the light the darker the shadow.

Me? I'm probably a water person, although I also love fire.

dollmage
01-06-2006, 06:19 AM
The answer to your question, there is no 'best' element. All elements have their own strengths and weaknesses. Fire is a powerfull oponent, but faced against water it's useless. Water is a worthy foe, but cannot stand against the might of the wind. Wind can destroy a lot, but earth holds fast etc. etc.

Light and darkness are not true elements, but they opose eachother. Light makes the shadows go away, yet the stronger the light the darker the shadow.

Me? I'm probably a water person, although I also love fire.

very good though, but i think i disagree with fire being weak vs water fire can turn water to vapor dont forget that and same go to other elements go for this as well,

and i do agree about li8 and dark not being elements but i think that li8 cannot exist with out darkness dont you think darness wont be able to exist with out light same goes for good and evil.:)

~Mika~
01-06-2006, 06:26 AM
FIRE!!(My elements are fire and light)^^

dollmage
01-06-2006, 06:29 AM
nice sign ~mika~ hehehe, i still go for wind but i wouldnt mind having li8/dark

red storm
01-06-2006, 06:59 AM
very good though, but i think i disagree with fire being weak vs water fire can turn water to vapor dont forget that and same go to other elements go for this as well If I throw a bucket of water on a campfire, the fire will be extinguished. If I throw a campfire in a bucket of water, the fire will be extinguished. Unless the fire is grossly larger then the water, then fire always loses. Water is stronger then fire, period.

and i do agree about li8 and dark not being elements but i think that li8 cannot exist with out darkness dont you think darness wont be able to exist with out light same goes for good and evil.:) Which is why neither light or dark are the strongest.

Light Guardian
01-06-2006, 10:19 AM
I think, light is the strongest, because you can heal yourself and you can revice your friends...

Raptor
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
I dont think there is such a thing as a best element..... as they are all in balance with each other. (except for light and darkness as neither are elements but each depend on the other to exist).

As for favorites, wind and fire is my favorite element combination....:cool:

red storm
01-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I think, light is the strongest, because you can heal yourself and you can revice your friends...
Yes, but only healing yourself does not win a battle. If you only heal yourself then the other elements simply wear you out.

Light Guardian
01-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes, but only healing yourself does not win a battle. If you only heal yourself then the other elements simply wear you out. ...but...If you can heal yourself and you can fight with light, than are you nealy invincible^^x

Lilium Filix
01-06-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm not exactly sure but I guess I'll go with light and dark

ladyanime
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
hmmm...darkness and fire....kind of ironic...

red storm
01-06-2006, 12:08 PM
...but...If you can heal yourself and you can fight with light, than are you nealy invincible^^x
If you have a healing type of light power, then your attack generally sucks, thus you won't be able to do much damage, if any at all.

Saphire
01-06-2006, 08:43 PM
hmmm...darkness and fire....kind of ironic...times up and its my turn! i agree with you! darkness and fire RULE OVER ALL OTHERS!

seaturtle642
01-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I like light, wind, and Ice.

dollmage
01-06-2006, 09:16 PM
well i still go for wind, you can easily kill someone controling wind you know compressing the pressure around them so that they will die a painfull death.

Vendetta
01-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Air and Fire ( they are my 2 elements)

dollmage
01-06-2006, 09:27 PM
oh yeah, w/c element do you think works better together???

well li8 n dark is good.

also wind and fire?? hmmm

dragoninja
01-06-2006, 11:38 PM
without one you cant have the other
there is no best

Havok
01-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Since I'm a pyromaniac, I would have to go with fire. (But I also love electricity.)

Saphire
01-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Air and Fire ( they are my 2 elements)air?! air is a losers element! come on layla you can do better then that!!

red storm
01-07-2006, 03:45 AM
oh yeah, w/c element do you think works better together???

well li8 n dark is good.

also wind and fire?? hmmm
Dark and light is probably the worst combination, these two cancel eachother out. Wind and fire is nasty, the lighting part of wind and water is devastating, earth and fire can be used to create lavaflows. The posibilities are endless.

dollmage
01-07-2006, 04:30 AM
air?! air is a losers element! come on layla you can do better then that!!
i think i desagree with that one, wind can easily kill someone in just any where applying wind pressure to an enemy will suffucate and instantly kill em,

red storm
01-07-2006, 05:32 AM
Suffocation isn't instantly, if you go with full control over the elements, you might as well take water. The human body is 90% water, after al.

dollmage
01-07-2006, 10:48 PM
still human cant survive with out oxygen, and if you seen how powerfull a tornado is.... maybee some ppol would change their mind about wind.

red storm
01-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Humans, no scratch that, no living being on earth can survive without water, and ever seen what a tsunami can do?

dollmage
01-08-2006, 04:30 AM
hehehe have you ever seen what flashing down the toilet do!? so beware of water lol

Crystal_Gardevoir
01-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Light is my favorite because it's what i am... very kind and heals others in a sort of way ^_^

Saphire
01-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Humans, no scratch that, no living being on earth can survive without water, and ever seen what a tsunami can do?

hehehe have you ever seen what flashing down the toilet do!? so beware of water lolok i tried to let this flow, but if you two dont stop arguing ill report you for spamming.... i dont want this thread closed on account of two people who fight here when they could in private messagers! NOW CUT IT OUT!!

red storm
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Wow wow wow, slow down Saphire. we are most definately not fighting with him, we are just holding a discussion about which element is stronger. we have stayed on-topic the entire discussion. And if memory serves me correct, the entire point of a forum is to discuss things.

If I would have started yelling and flaming at him, then I would have been spamming.

Saphire
01-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Wow wow wow, slow down Saphire. we are most definately not fighting with him, we are just holding a discussion about which element is stronger. we have stayed on-topic the entire discussion. And if memory serves me correct, the entire point of a forum is to discuss things.

If I would have started yelling and flaming at him, then I would have been spamming.
then i strongly suggest you hold this discussion in a PM.

philmaster628
01-08-2006, 01:46 PM
wind just because i like the show The Avatar from nick

red storm
01-08-2006, 01:51 PM
then i strongly suggest you hold this discussion in a PM. You are defying the purpose of a forum, but as you wish. I will remember that holding discussions in your threads is not allowed, but honestly, I have been here for a full year and am halfway through my second and I have yet to recieve a single warning, even though I hold discussion like this one (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=34942&page=3).

Saphire
01-08-2006, 02:37 PM
You are defying the purpose of a forum, but as you wish. I will remember that holding discussions in your threads is not allowed, but honestly, I have been here for a full year and am halfway through my second and I have yet to recieve a single warning, even though I hold discussion like this one (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=34942&page=3).Its not the warnings im worried about! i dont want my thread closed!!

red storm
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM
And I'm telling you, it won't get closed if we have a discussion about which element is strongest, which is basically what the entire thread is about! Threads only get closed if:

-the thread is no longer on subject.
-there already is a thread about the subject.
-the thread is just plain spam.

Those would be the reasons, not because we were holding a discussion. Trust me on this, okay?

On that note, I am now fully convinced water is the strongest element. 75% of the earth's surface is covered in water, a human body is 95% water, and even the air contains mostiurized water.

Regex
01-09-2006, 09:46 AM
ok i tried to let this flow, but if you two dont stop arguing ill report you for spamming.... i dont want this thread closed on account of two people who fight here when they could in private messagers! NOW CUT IT OUT!!Leave the moderation to me. It's my job. Not to mention, I'm the one who decides whether something needs to be closed. While the argument has remained on topic up to this point, you have introduced an off-topic argument. On-topic arguments are fine, until it gets heated to the point of flaming and insults.

That being said, there will be no more talk about the possibility of the thread being closed, or I might actually have to close it.

nega_knives
01-09-2006, 09:51 AM
The darkness is the best because the only thing that can hope to stop it is the light and theat requires some work to kill off and the darkness consumes all.:banghead:

dollmage
01-10-2006, 06:09 AM
lol now now look at what saphire did -.- I think its ok if we argue as long as we stay on the topic its not spamming! and i wasnt fi8ing with red storm i was agreeing with him/her in a funny way. still my fave would be wind beside other elemnts cas produce more fierce attacks with it like earth with wind (sand storm) water with wind blizzard so i go for wind ^^... besides this thread wont close as long as we put different ways of talking not by posting the same thing over and over again..

example; my fave is light coz im a good supporter and it beats up darkness, i like fire coz its very flamy thingy, i like water coz im so cool, i like earth coz im a rock head.

red storm
01-10-2006, 06:27 AM
water and wind create a typhoon, water and earth create a mudflow, water and fire... doesn't work, but try mixing some oil with the water. Woosh.

Every element has combination attacks.

Buruku
01-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Not sure if one is better then the other....but i will say that my favorite is earth, next would be fire.

Shinji_Takada
01-10-2006, 11:52 AM
I think dark and elec are best but that's just me the power of electricity has always facinated me

Saphire
01-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Leave the moderation to me. It's my job. Not to mention, I'm the one who decides whether something needs to be closed. While the argument has remained on topic up to this point, you have introduced an off-topic argument. On-topic arguments are fine, until it gets heated to the point of flaming and insults.

That being said, there will be no more talk about the possibility of the thread being closed, or I might actually have to close it.yes sir! *salut*

00Hellsing00
01-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Darkness and maybe ice

colonelsp
01-12-2006, 06:40 PM
mine are darkness and water

Saphire
01-12-2006, 07:21 PM
darkness is always a good choice! ^_^
*note: the horns are only there to hold up the halo!*

*insertjapanesenamehere*
01-12-2006, 07:26 PM
wind and water. im not sure what my elements are, but they're my favorites.

Saphire
01-12-2006, 08:19 PM
wind and water. im not sure what my elements are, but they're my favorites.i've done three quizes and found my elements were always my fav ones, fire i got twice and darkness once... kinda ironic eh?

dollmage
01-14-2006, 03:38 AM
hmm.... li8ning and ice (wind / water)

Eskay Hanmaru
01-14-2006, 04:07 AM
I would have to say darkness, fire, ice, and lightning.

kiakun
01-14-2006, 04:53 AM
my favs. are darkness and fire (a black flame that would be awsome!!)

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-14-2006, 02:11 PM
If I throw a bucket of water on a campfire, the fire will be extinguished. If I throw a campfire in a bucket of water, the fire will be extinguished. Unless the fire is grossly larger then the water, then fire always loses. Water is stronger then fire, period.
there are differant temperatures of fire. example, the SUN! basically a giant fireball so it fits the category just fine. pour water on that the water gets vaporized before it even touches it. light may defeat darkness but it depends on how much darkness there is. if its endless, a little bit of light wont do much.

red storm
01-14-2006, 02:33 PM
there are differant temperatures of fire. example, the SUN! basically a giant fireball so it fits the category just fine. pour water on that the water gets vaporized before it even touches it. light may defeat darkness but it depends on how much darkness there is. if its endless, a little bit of light wont do much. Did you not read the second part?

If I throw a bucket of water on a campfire, the fire will be extinguished. If I throw a campfire in a bucket of water, the fire will be extinguished. Unless the fire is grossly larger then the water, then fire always loses. Water is stronger then fire, period.
Try reading the complete post. If one were to throw a comet equal the size of the sun against said sun, you can bet that the sun won't be there anymore. True, there are no comets that size known, but the theory still stands.

NARUTO_AND_SAKURA
01-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Water and Earth would be my elements. Earth is a very powerful element and so is water as explained by Red Storm.

But fire can be stronger unlikely but it can be. It has to be extremly hot. So to say yellow fire is the lowest sign of heat. 2 red 3 blue and the highest being white.

anime_boy
01-14-2006, 06:05 PM
i would have to say fire, darkness, and ice.

dollmage
01-16-2006, 05:00 AM
still go for wind... no human can survive with out the air.

red storm
01-16-2006, 06:25 AM
Nor can they without water. If I have full controll over water, I can simply make their bodies implode.

NARUTO_AND_SAKURA
01-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Nor can they without water. If I have full controll over water, I can simply make their bodies implode.I agree. Water is one of the most powerful elements. But i think i would go for earth.
1. Earth is always plentyful. theres always going to be earth element around me.
2. A campfire can also be put out by dirt.
3. The dirt can be formed into almost anything. Sheild, weapon, Ect. And stay together very well.

animeseishi
01-17-2006, 12:25 AM
im a piscean..water it is then.. but i like fire too...

dollmage
01-17-2006, 05:26 AM
air is all around you except when your in outer space, so i say i go for air ill huff and puff and blow your house lol!

red storm
01-17-2006, 06:11 AM
Air may be everywhere around you, but water is everywhere inside you.

I'll just hide under water, no air there.

dollmage
01-18-2006, 03:45 AM
yeah thats true just like both sides of the coin air can also be found inside a human body but mostly human body is made up of water.... while earth and fire can be devastating but agains this element i think they stink hehe.

red storm
01-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Against air? Well, a good breeze only strenghtens the fire.

Shinji_Takada
01-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Did you not read the second part?

Try reading the complete post. If one were to throw a comet equal the size of the sun against said sun, you can bet that the sun won't be there anymore. True, there are no comets that size known, but the theory still stands.
yes but then that would mean you always need a hell of a lotta water to carry around lol j/k but you would need a lot of power and skill to over power fire.

Ibuki
01-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Fire, darkness, and ice.

red storm
01-18-2006, 12:01 PM
yes but then that would mean you always need a hell of a lotta water to carry around lol j/k but you would need a lot of power and skill to over power fire. Not with water, water overpoweres fire, plain and simple. If I have full control over water, I can beat a fire-user anytime. He fires at me? I use a water shield to block each and every one of his attacks.

dollmage
01-19-2006, 12:48 AM
hmmm still cant make your mind up huh? why only a few ppol like earth? ??? dont you want to get your self dirty lol

red storm
01-19-2006, 01:45 AM
I have one word that would make a lot of people like earth more:

Gaara.

dollmage
01-19-2006, 01:53 AM
.................................................. ...........

ehhhh who???? hhehehe

ei red storm what do you think of these stupid things on my sig the last one hehehehe dont they look stupid?

Cursed~Amante
02-06-2006, 01:39 AM
water and the earth! woot! i like the darkness too! (i have strange quirks, alright)

Maya Miyazono
02-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Darkness, Wind And Earth has to be my favorite. <3

3BladeDemoness
02-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Black fire anytime - Not sure if its possible to combine Dark and Fire but if you did that would be me XP

Saphire
02-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Black fire anytime - Not sure if its possible to combine Dark and Fire but if you did that would be me XPdarkness and fire fit together well... fire's nature is to destroy as is darkness's those are my elements as well

Kirika Yukimura
02-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Water has to be my favorite one. I really hate the fire one though.

nega_knives
02-07-2006, 04:24 PM
mine is evil

dollmage
02-09-2006, 09:13 AM
evil =
morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
morally objectionable behavior
having the nature of vice
that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
tending to cause great harm
the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
malefic: having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"

evil is not an element. so is darkness and light.

wind is for me hehehehe no one can with stand bad gas!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

spireroth_1
02-10-2006, 11:22 PM
I Like Dark Better But That Is Just My Opinion

Qeeun
02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Light and Air are pretty cool, ya ill go for those two.

life_giver
02-11-2006, 10:11 AM
light is cool to me and i bet others

Saphire
02-14-2006, 01:04 AM
I still like darkness and fire

poppy
02-14-2006, 06:08 AM
air and fire mix well
i like them

Baka
02-14-2006, 03:02 PM
I like light. It's the element I chose for my charactor.