PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Anime do you like, and why? ~

Kawaii ~
01-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Maybe you have answered this question many times, but i really want to know more about what people likes and dislikes.
Normaly, girls likes different romance, but what do the boys like?
Do they like more fighting and action, maybe...? Why is that, and why is girls so different from boys ? I think that's it! We all are made different!
Anyways, i'm a girl who likes all kinds of anime! But if the fighting gets BIG, my brain gets "braindead."

(Forgive me, my english is sooo bad! *Sigh...*)

Something for you who is not norwegian!:laugh:
Just a thing i came up with:
Norwegian: "Jeg elsker deg for den du er"
In english: "I love you for that person you are"

Have a nice day!

Fetal Fetish
01-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I like anime with action,adventure,a little romance, and comedy in between.I like these because it has suspense and you can laugh in between while watching the romantic scenes.

Yumi-chan
01-01-2006, 06:24 PM
i like fullmetal alchemist, naruto, i used to like inuyasha, i like all kind of anime i guess >.< i dunno but i hate robots anime...the only exception is chobits >.<
the anime i dislike is zatch bell, yugioh, pokemon, others

Tobari
01-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I like all anime because, There all well graphiced, And they have superb stories to them, Awesomely well done on the anime character's. *^^*

Anticrist
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I like a little bit of everything.

Lvon
01-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I like anime that sticks to it's roots. In other words, it has a lot more connections to it's Japanese origin. I wouldn't really say that I like a certain kind, because I've noticed in myself that in a type I like some, I dislike some.

I hate anime made for little kids, like Yugioh and pokemon. They are boxy, and downright stupid.

I don't like Astro Boy, Cyborg 009... I'm not a fan of the robotic people and such.

I do like mecha anime though... =D Like GW and Ev.

Romelica
01-02-2006, 01:10 AM
I like anime with romance, sports (soccer), comedy.

And animes with romance, adventure....

Like:

:) Striker Hungry Heart

:) Rave Master

Akina911
01-02-2006, 05:00 PM
i like pretty much all anime action,romance ect..
except hentai and yaoi

currupted_ soul
01-02-2006, 05:05 PM
My kind of anime that I like would be the ones with action, emotion, and good comdey. I dont like those kinds with useless animemation to it like that Bo Boo boo boo show. Lord how that show is stupid. I like the kinds of show that I watch because it makes me feel like i am atleast in a world that is like me.....I knwo that was pathetic but it is true....-looks down-

Sephy
01-02-2006, 09:02 PM
My favorite is Evangelion. Everytime I watch it, I find something new. I love deep and involved stories with complicated characters. But I also love Excel Saga. I am a huge fan of comedy. I don't like Dragonball Z or Yugioh. I like anime that makes me think, but at the same time, I can sit down and laugh

Faceless111
01-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I seem to have noticed that everyone groups anime as romance, mecha, action, etc. But I divide anime into two groups. Good anime and bad anime. I like the good anime.

Qeeun
01-02-2006, 10:34 PM
IM a fan of any anime that has guns and girls.. oh ya im a guy

Kawaii ~
01-03-2006, 01:34 AM
Thanks! I see... So it's really a different between us. I mean what kind of anime or manga we like. Thanks again!:laugh:

Kawaii ~
01-03-2006, 01:35 AM
My kind of anime that I like would be the ones with action, emotion, and good comdey. I dont like those kinds with useless animemation to it like that Bo Boo boo boo show. Lord how that show is stupid. I like the kinds of show that I watch because it makes me feel like i am atleast in a world that is like me.....I knwo that was pathetic but it is true....-looks down-
What's that boo boo boo thing?:laugh: It's sounds funny, but maybe it isn't?

Souma Hatsuharu
01-03-2006, 01:54 AM
I like basically anime, as long as it's not over filled with Drama and Romance.

No reason why, I just want something to entertain me. Which isn't hard to do.

Raharu
01-03-2006, 01:59 AM
i hafta to agree with Souma to much of that crap makes me hate it otherwise i luv all anime

emerald_angel
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM
I love romance anime, because it always seems to just work out.. Like Chobits.. ^_^ but then I do like the supernatural stuff.. like Petshop of Horrors and Shaman king, I like the wierdness

Wonderwice
01-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I love fighting anime, except for mecha. Just not my style.
and I don't like the slimey, perverted romance animes.
^_____~for the rest, it's ok..but especially like fighting anime [and yes, I am a girl <3]

Kurumirina
01-03-2006, 12:53 PM
I like action,comedy....but mostly I like comedy!!XD.....and I don't really like mecha anime exept for Gundam Seed Destiny...thatz the only mecha that I like...and I'm a guy....kinda sad for me not to see mecha....;__;

Gandizzl
01-03-2006, 01:02 PM
I don't really like mecha, mystery and some magical. I think those genres are just to boring. I mainly like comedy, fighting, romance and action. Although there are some series and movies with the things I don't like that can work. My favorite shows must be Elfen Lied, Genshiken and Azumanga Daioh.

Nespa
01-03-2006, 01:07 PM
i like anime with supernatrual, comedy and scary stuf in it.

Mai-san
01-03-2006, 02:04 PM
I like comedy... And sometimes romance... But I like action and mystery more. And yes, I am a girl.

Kawaii ~
01-04-2006, 09:25 AM
I love romance anime, because it always seems to just work out.. Like Chobits.. ^_^ but then I do like the supernatural stuff.. like Petshop of Horrors and Shaman king, I like the wierdness
Waaah! i like Chobits too! Chii and her friends(the computers)has beautiful eyes=0)

sosoChan
01-04-2006, 10:30 AM
well I almost like everything, Romance like kare kano fruits basket Comedy like One Piece drama and a little bit of action like bleach naruto etc..
but I realy don't get these mecha stuff.

White Tiger X
01-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I like all kinds of anime, except the dull and boring ones.

colonelsp
01-04-2006, 02:36 PM
i like all anime

black~hearted~angel
01-21-2006, 09:16 PM
action. i love all the cool fighting scenes.