PDA

View Full Version : The official spam thread/ spam competition.

Buruku
01-01-2006, 11:41 AM
We'll heres an idea. How about everyone just spams the hell outa this thread? I have never spammed before, and i'd figured i'd start the new year out with a BANG and creat this........a spam thread. oh ya.

HOLD ON!!!! Before you decide that im a total freakn idiot and close this....just think about it....come on mods...its a pretty good idea, you know you love it.

And since this is miscellaneous......a spam thread should be just fine.
I think ppl will either really like this, oooooooorrr really not like this. But please resist the temptation to bad rep me, if you have one. I have a fragile self-esteem and you wouldnt want to me to laps into a depression because of little red boxes.
just to make it interesting...........i'll give the first person to make 25 posts on this thread 10,000 rupees, that is if it doesnt get closed before that. ^^
well here i go, im posting this baby.

wizz-o-matic
01-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Stupid Pointless Abusive Message

in other words ... Spam = bad!!

EvoGenesis
01-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Well it hasnt been closed yet, so i maze well get a post in.....oh yeah, Wizzard im so gonna get that Plastic Saucer Trophy back!.....

Sword
01-01-2006, 12:36 PM
If anyone has a sudden urge to spam, they could come here. Which prevents them spamming up other threads.
(lol, sorry brooke but I can see this turning into a discussion thread about how useful a spam thread is)

EvoGenesis
01-01-2006, 12:42 PM
All i care about is the money........im i need of some funds at the moment so this thread could come in handy for me...^^