PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Nintendo Or Paystation 2 Which Is Best?

NARUTO_AND_SAKURA
12-30-2005, 02:53 AM
XBOX ALL THE WAY!

blinkkid
12-30-2005, 02:58 AM
Xbox. Best graphics in the world. and you can store music

Mayonnaise
12-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Nintendo Gamecube -- Has some good games, even though most of the time they're childish. It has a handle... wow. It's small. The discs are smaller, too.

Playstation 2 -- You can stand the game system up. You can play DVD's and music. The games, in my opinion, seem to revolve around T to M. I haven't seen much E games for Playstation 2 lately.

Xbox -- It has the best graphics out of any system. You can store music. It can shut down by itself if you leave it on for 6 hours. I think was the first system to think of the 'online play' idea. Most of the games are in the M rated zone. There's probably more about the Xbox, but that's all I know about it.

What did I vote for? Xbox, of course.

Mushrambo
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
I Like the Playstation 2 better. I own one and played the others. It has controls that r easy to use and easy to understand and reach with ur thumb 0_0;

mimichan1000
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
i like Sony Playstation!

Buruku
12-30-2005, 01:52 PM
we'll, i can't really say which ones better than the other, because I think they're all great. BUT what it comes down to is which one has given me the most 'video game joy' in my gaming history, and that would HAVE to be Nintendo. yay. i remember the days on the NES and now were up to the revolution. So, i do have loyalty. Also you have to consider the hand-helds, nintendo wins on that one.

SilentKitty
12-30-2005, 03:00 PM
Nintendo. it has the most original and interesting games. Yes, many are childish, but at least they tend to be very *different*.

Loljoke
12-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Xbox. Yeah, I'm a fanboy of what I consider the best system.

gothic tears
12-30-2005, 03:50 PM
PlayStation2 is my home boy, lol
I can play all day on that thing!!!! It's the best!!!

Fruits Basket Girl
12-30-2005, 06:24 PM
we'll, i can't really say which ones better than the other, because I think they're all great.Yeah, I agree all of them are great, I have an xbox and a ps2 but I'm more of an xbox fan. So yeah, xbox! lol

_MOMOCHI_ZABUZA_
12-30-2005, 06:28 PM
The Xbox is very fun. HALO! lol

LittleMomo
12-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry Xbox, but I'm gonna have to choose PS2.

yuki-san
12-30-2005, 06:36 PM
I like Playstation and Nintendo.:p But Playstation is more better.:)

Deshwitat
12-30-2005, 07:30 PM
I like ps2 the best i've had two xbox's and they've both broke and i like the games for ps2 alot better

Loljoke
12-31-2005, 05:09 AM
I just noticed that in the threads name, 'Playstation' is called 'Paystation'.
Good fun.

Faceless111
12-31-2005, 05:17 AM
PS2, because it had the best games. Then Gamecube, cause I've always been a Nintendo fan. Xbox lastly, because I hear about Halo and I'm sick of it.
So what? Master Chief is saving mankind from aliens, big deal. A plumber hooking up with a princess is much more original....

Loljoke
12-31-2005, 10:39 AM
PS2, because it had the best games. Then Gamecube, cause I've always been a Nintendo fan. Xbox lastly, because I hear about Halo and I'm sick of it.
So what? Master Chief is saving mankind from aliens, big deal. A plumber hooking up with a princess is much more original....
The Playstation 2 also had tons of idiotic games you've probably never seen.
The Xbox also had a ton of other cool games beside Halo. And the Xbox 360 has very strict rules to QA testing, to make sure that all the games are of high quality.
And the Gamecube is awesome, it has alot of great games.

Darth Tyranus
12-31-2005, 11:17 AM
I think was the first system to think of the 'online play' idea
Wow you couldn't be more wrong if you tried on this one. Online play dates back to the saturn and beyond, even the genesis had an online service of sorts. At least I think the genesis did, I know the saturn did. I couldn't tell you what the first online system was, but the point it it's been around longer than the x box. Hell doesn't anyone remember the dreamcast? That was online too, it came out in 1999 for crying out loud you woudlt hink soem of you folks would remember it. BAH!

Well regarding the topic at hand I like all of my systems but If I had to pick I would go with the cube. The good to bad ratio is pretty great, of course this also means it lacks a lot of thrid party support. But it's still a great systems with lots of games you can't find on anything else. And it lacks all the crappy sequels the ps2 gets. At max nintendo gives a franhcise 1 sequel on the cube. This is fine by me, since I really don't want to play 4 star fox games anyway.

The playstation 2 comes in second, the controller is more versitle than the cubes. Or it could be the fact thet developers had the ps2 controller in mind when making the game. Regardless all I know is I ninja and mega man collection control very poorly on the cube and I would think they control a hell of a lot better on the ps2. The ps2 has a lot of great games too, just far to many of them are sequels. Do we really need 3 sly games? Or 4 ratchet and clanks, and 4 onimushas (yes they are making another one)? Really one game out of any of the franchises is enough in my opinion. Since little if anything changes from sequel to sequel. That kind of stuff just causes me to skip a lot of ps2 games. But the ps2 still gets a lot of quirky original games I can't find on another system, and that's what lands it in second.

The x box comes in dead last. i would say the system didn't meet my expectations but that's a lie, I didn't have any to start with. I was never enthused about the x box, to put it in perspective I bought a ps2 in 2000 and cube in 2001 and I didn't buy an x box until 2004. I could have I just didn't, and I don't think I missed out on mcuh of naything The only games that work well worth the x box controller are fps most anythign else really controlls very poorly. I don't buy to many x bxo agmes because of this, but i do buy all my aracde compilations for the x box. Mainly because of the wonder that is magic box, it allows me to use a saturn ps2 or dreamcast controller on my x box. So If a game doesn't work well with the x box controller I just use one of the others. The saturn bad is fanatastic for shooters, and the ps2 is great for beatum ups. I can tell you right now if not for star wars games I wouldn't have turned my x box on on about a year. I'm still glad I have it though if not just for star wars games, metal slug 3 and psuconaughts.

Loljoke
12-31-2005, 02:43 PM
You know, the Xbox 360 has the Xbox Live Arcade built into the system.
I play arcade games on it daily, and it's fantastic!

EDIT:
Who doesn't like arcade games in high definition?

Saphire
12-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Xbox Has Halo!!! Halo Is Better Then Anything Else!!

Loljoke
12-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Xbox Has Halo!!! Halo Is Better Then Anything Else!!
Halo has a gameplay feeling which many other FPS's lack, but there are some other really great games out there. So I wouldn't push the limit, although I love Halo myself.

No other Xbox game has a better menu system.

Nipun
01-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Ps2 all the way

bakakame
01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
My favorite is easily Xbox, but that may just be because I haven't had PS2 for 2 years now, so I voted for both. Game cube is a dust collector in my closet. It has a couple fun games, but not fun enough when compared to the others.

krncrazykid
01-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Gamecube

itachi_64
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
i like ps2

colonelsp
01-05-2006, 02:39 PM
xbox for me. it has Halo and Halo 2!

itachi_64
01-05-2006, 02:41 PM
ps2

White_fire
01-05-2006, 02:58 PM
this is a really hard decision but ill go with xbox

mikey
01-05-2006, 03:03 PM
xbox all the way

Razor Clarence
01-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Xbox and PS2 all the way!

philmaster628
01-07-2006, 05:39 PM
playstation....ps2 or ps3 in general

Sephy
01-07-2006, 05:42 PM
XBOX and PS2. The Gamecube isn't that good in my opinion. The only good game it has is Animal Crossing

Xiahou_Dun
01-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Actually, about graphic. Technicly, the Gamecube has the best of the 3. And it is the more sturdy.

!.Ski Takeshi.!
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
ok I can see how much you don't like NINTENDO Yeah you hide it well
Look, N64 to GC
had to be the biggest jump in system history.
that was a Revolution in gaming,
PS1 then PS2 same
Xbox then Xbox360 same
GC then Revolution,, stepping outside the box is what makes a good system
the games for this will be awesome, one of a kind, then I bet you PS lovers and Xbox
worshipers will see.
NINTENDO turned pro
10 years before PS was born.

NARUTO_AND_SAKURA
01-08-2006, 11:33 AM
I just noticed that in the threads name, 'Playstation' is called 'Paystation'.
Good fun.Yes i made that as a joke my bad lol

NinjaSniper
01-08-2006, 12:24 PM
I like the PS2 because it has better games and it is lighter than the xobx. The only reason I have an xbox is because of Halo and Halo 2, and the game console is huge and heavy.

Ichimaru-Gin
01-09-2006, 05:48 AM
It has to be Nintendo, Xbox may have a few great points and Playstation is a generally good all round console but Nintendo lead it for their ability to provide gaming systems that have such good multi-player abilities.

The two others are pretty damn good consoles but when it comes to multi-playerness they suck and bore, consoles destroy social lives as it is so one that can boast abilities that can entertain you and your friends for hours deserves first place.

ushi
01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Playstation 2. Because it is the only consle to have ratchet & clank, which i am a big fan of.

the_caminator
01-23-2006, 03:17 PM
I really can't decide between the Ps2 and GC. The Gamecube would win outright in my eyes if the range of games for it was a little better.

Kelendas
01-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Yo 360 is the best so i have to go with the XBox

master_nato
01-23-2006, 04:55 PM
its kinda hard for me to choose, for i only have a playstation, but in the few times ive had access to an xbox, id have to say that i have enjoyed it more. so yea... xbox is better

~Mika~
01-23-2006, 04:57 PM
I SAY PLAYSTATION 2 ALL THEY WAY! YAY BABY! That thing is my best friends ya know. Couldn't leave her in the dark.^^http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smash.gif

neo_wolfwood_187
02-07-2006, 10:16 PM
I Must Admit, Xbox Has The Best Graphics, But Not Enough Games, Playstation 2 Is Second In Graphics But Has A Larger Variety , So If You Wanna Get A Console To Play Endlessly, Your Best Bet Is Ps2, I Like Entertainment A Lot, And Xbox Just Doesn't Deliver Enough

anime OG
03-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I got all three systems but I play my PS2 the most so ps2 wins in my book!!!:D Can't wait for the PS3!!!:computer:

thornman
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
xboxs is the bomb because it has halo 1 halo 2 and playstation doesnt

Darth Tyranus
03-17-2006, 03:20 PM
I Must Admit, Xbox Has The Best Graphics, But Not Enough Games, Playstation 2 Is Second In Graphics But Has A Larger Variety , So If You Wanna Get A Console To Play Endlessly, Your Best Bet Is Ps2, I Like Entertainment A Lot, And Xbox Just Doesn't Deliver EnoughWell actually the ps2 cmes in last when you're talking graphics, the cube and x box are much stronger.

-Batman-
03-17-2006, 03:54 PM
atm, Nintendo, then sony...Xbox is last.

Why Nintendo? Lets look at it like this.

-I can import games without modding my system.
-A larger game library.
-It has a lot of platformer collections (such as sonic and megaman) And has the est -conrtolls too accomadate them.
-Resident Evil (<3)
-Best controller, comfortable. Not to big, not too small (fits just right). Also perfect for fighting games.
-

TomHash
03-18-2006, 05:18 AM
I go for Nintendo!:D
2nd X-box
3rd Playstation 2

Like this:

Nintendo
has more "good" self-created games. Think about: Metroid: Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and stuff like Zelda the wind waker and Resident Evil, all Rock...
I don't have to say the name Mario I think...
And games published by them like Viewtiful Joe and Star Fox Assault.
Soul Caliber II is masterful!
Awesome Controler, fits, for perfect gameplay.
Games Like Kirby Air Ride. can be played through internet of the computer :D free XD
4 Player system...
The gamecube price is cheap, games are cheap... saves a lot of money, when not havin' a job...
A really small system, with a handle, I transport it from my divorced parents to eachother to continue gaming...

X-Box
has really good games, such as Halo 2 and Dexter...<<Did you call it this way?
A bit weird controler but fits..
The online stuff rocks!! payed though..
Games are a bit expensive...
4 player system XD << thats really good
Works really good as media centre!
Though a big system..

Playstation
I don't like it because of Sony doesn't have any good game created by them self....
The good games are all created by Konami and stuff like that.
I really do like Final Fantasy, << These games do really go on the revolution and Xbox 360.
When I play at the PS2, after a while my thumb get twisted around and hurts XD
Really big system...
Only 2 players...
Maybe has lot of games, but like 3/4 of the games is rubbish.

Thats why I like gamecube most, and Xbox is nice too.

bafflequeen
03-18-2006, 07:05 AM
ps2 all the way, the graphics is as good as the xbox and there are more games for ps2 than xbox

Marrugi
03-18-2006, 08:17 AM
playstation 2 is the best because it is a classic but then again Nintendo is also a classic but ps2 all the way

Kera
03-18-2006, 08:30 AM
I Would have to say PS2 for the Final Fantasy Games, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, and just about all the RPG fo the ps2. (Sorry love to RP)

Dark One Winged Angel
03-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Paystation 2 ^^ all the way!!
---it gives me lots of cash :P

-Ziggy-
03-21-2006, 07:02 PM
playstation for me!!

Loljoke
03-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Paystation 2 ^^ all the way!!
---it gives me lots of cash :P
I didn't quite understand that..
Could you explain it?

-Batman-
03-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh, and I would like to point some things out...

Xbox lives arcade is pointless, as I belive there was a website that served the same function (I think it was called gametap) and it will cost you less money.

Also, most of the best selling Xbox games can be purchased for the PC as well (Halo, soon to be halo 2, doom3, KOTOR 1/2, Fable, Morrowind, ect) So you don't really NEED an xbox if all you have to say is
"It haz hal0, tat maeks xbxo t3h best!"
Because if all you want is Halo, you can pick it up on the freakin PC (and the PC versions multiplayer is FAR better)

Lt Commander Liar
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM
PlayStation FTW.

Loljoke
03-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh, and I would like to point some things out...

Xbox lives arcade is pointless, as I belive there was a website that served the same function (I think it was called gametap) and it will cost you less money.

Because if all you want is Halo, you can pick it up on the freakin PC (and the PC versions multiplayer is FAR better)
Xbox Live Arcade is expanding quickly, to put it like that.
Most of the games are "Deluxe" versions of the games, and cost far less than if you were to buy it for another platform.
Atleast from what I've seen.

And this is just my opinion, but I've experienced so much trouble with lag and other issues when playing the PC version of Halo, that I'd rather play it on Xbox Live.

-Batman-
03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
And this is just my opinion, but I've experienced so much trouble with lag and other issues when playing the PC version of Halo, that I'd rather play it on Xbox Live.You like Halo better on Xbox live? Thats amazing you can play Halo on XBL seeing as how Halo didn't HAVE live play.

Dark One Winged Angel
03-24-2006, 05:34 PM
I didn't quite understand that..
Could you explain it?
they forgot the "L" in playstation. so PAYstation gives me money.