-Uchiha Itachi
-Sabaku no Gaara
-Hatake Kakashi
-Haruno Sakura

i still have more post later on...

wat do u think? not too good eh?

~Troublesome Woman~
12-27-2005, 12:26 AM
OK. I like the Itachi one - that's pretty good. Gaara's ok too. Kakashi-kun's, um, ok-ish, but Sakura... well, I don't like that one. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been drawing anime?
Anyway, don't get discoraged... trust me, when I first started, mine where worse than that. All it takes is practice. Keep it up!

_CTA_
12-27-2005, 10:27 AM
lol arigato gozaimasu!!!

Nespa
12-27-2005, 11:00 AM
they look good tri, keep it up :D

EvaŽ
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Hmm I think there is room for a lot improvement, but than again, practise and you'll be better soon enough if you want it. (I'm in a comment mood so don't take it personal)

Tips:
1.Try colour it in a bit nicer by not wanting to make speed. take your time and hold your pencil loose by practising that you could make tone ladders you know , one strope pencil from dark to light. also if it has to be dark take your time, start off light and go over the same spot many times until it's dark. it will look a lot neater.
2. Try the make the lines straight , the face has something strange in it, try to make it look good by practising it.
3. The eyes, I see at all the drawings you have a little trouble with eyes? well you don't have trouble, you just need to work onthem ,. look good on original drawings and see they are a little darker and stuff..
4. just look better and try it. In other words, draw what you see and not what you think you see.

What I say to creative people no matter what kind of art they do, trust your heart and follow your instincts and you'll get there. ^_~

Eva

_CTA_
12-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Hmm I think there is room for a lot improvement, but than again, practise and you'll be better soon enough if you want it. (I'm in a comment mood so don't take it personal)

Tips:
1.Try colour it in a bit nicer by not wanting to make speed. take your time and hold your pencil loose by practising that you could make tone ladders you know , one strope pencil from dark to light. also if it has to be dark take your time, start off light and go over the same spot many times until it's dark. it will look a lot neater.
2. Try the make the lines straight , the face has something strange in it, try to make it look good by practising it.
3. The eyes, I see at all the drawings you have a little trouble with eyes? well you don't have trouble, you just need to work onthem ,. look good on original drawings and see they are a little darker and stuff..
4. just look better and try it. In other words, draw what you see and not what you think you see.

What I say to creative people no matter what kind of art they do, trust your heart and follow your instincts and you'll get there. ^_~

Eva
thanx for the tips!! i do have troubles with the eyes....

_CTA_
12-28-2005, 06:38 AM
character i made...

UCHIHA MIYU!!!!:D :D :D :D

Silver_Kiss
12-28-2005, 09:41 AM
If you want Eye skill, Look at different Anime pictures, See how he artist did their eye to maybe give you an idea on how to do yours!

_CTA_
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
i did like 10000000 of times ^_^;

~Troublesome Woman~
12-28-2005, 10:35 PM
That's definately your best one so far. Did you make her up yourself? If so, it's REALLY good... still a little more work on the eyes... also, try drawing just figures, to get the hang of body structures. By figures I mean, like, people's figures.

_CTA_
12-29-2005, 01:15 AM
yes i did do it by myself. i did try to do lots of ppl structure

_CTA_
12-30-2005, 04:56 AM
attachments or upload picture

_CTA_
12-30-2005, 05:50 AM
another uchiha miyu lol:p :D :p :D :p :D

puppy lover
01-14-2006, 08:50 AM
man i wish i could put my pics on there but i dont have a scaner:(

_CTA_
03-18-2006, 04:06 AM
i use my camera
here goes new pics
uchiha miyu ver2

bafflequeen
03-18-2006, 07:44 AM
i like most of your drawings, probably there are some areas that need some improvements but they are still awesome
anyway, nice job and keep up the good work
i'm looking forward to see more of your artwork^_^

~Troublesome Woman~
03-18-2006, 10:53 PM
They're great! I swear, you are improving out of sight... Keep it up!

_CTA_
03-21-2006, 12:49 AM
thanx guys ill put up more as soon as possible

konoha kate
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Those are cute cool_tria_anime! You are definitely improving! :3 I can't wait to see some more. ^_^

Chris1982
04-07-2006, 03:54 PM
I have some cool pics, plz give me a comment ok :D