PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

krad22
12-15-2005, 12:46 PM
A good RPG is called the Fire Emblem series, and the best of them is Path Of Radiance

MysticMyths00
12-15-2005, 02:56 PM
I heard of that

Mayonnaise
12-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I've played EVERY SINGLE Fire Emblem that has came into America. I've beaten them all, and they are all very good.

Path of Radiance was one of the hardest Fire Emblem's. I think that's because it was for the Gamecube...? Or maybe that's just my opinion.

Sacred Stones was pretty fun, and the easiest ones that hti America. I like the fact that you could continue the game once you've beaten it.

Blazing Sword was a pretty long... I've beaten it a couple of times, but it's EXTREMELY hard to get support convo's. It's frustrating.

Overall, I like the Fire Emblem series because it's an excellent Tactic game. I also liked the fact that the characters had anime looks to them.

Buruku
12-23-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm playing path of radiance right now, and its.....pretty good. I think when i beat it on hard mode i will be able to make my 'final' opinion on it. The thing i enjoy the most is being able to test my 'commanding skills' if my partners survive, then i consider myself a wise leader, if they are all dying, then... we'll that has yet to happen, so yay.

LittleMomo
12-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Love Fire Emblem. I liked the one with Eliwood and the Sacred Stones. I can't til I try Path of Radience. I heard it's a hard game, but I'll try it anyway. :happy:

Krsnik
12-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Fire emblem is not an RPG, stop saying it is. It's a strategy game. It's a game that makes you think. 'Nuff said.

The fire emblem series is incredible. Why? If your men die, they truly die - you can no longer use them. That adds a different level of gameplay, and different depths to your movements, and strategies you plan out. I highly suggest it.

SilverOcean
12-23-2005, 08:30 PM
A good RPG is called the Fire Emblem series, and the best of them is Path Of Radiance
Fire Emblem is not an RPG. It's a strategy game with rpg elements.

Path of Radiance was one of the hardest Fire Emblem's.

FE9 was too easy. FE5 is the hardest not FE9.

seaturtle642
12-23-2005, 09:24 PM
I've played the Fire Emblems for Game Boy. I've been thinking of getting my brother Path of Radiance for Christmas and I wanted to know if it's a good game to get him.

shadow_stalker
12-24-2005, 11:11 AM
i've only played the gameboy fire emblem

Apostolos
12-24-2005, 12:56 PM
my brothers going to get that game...it looks pretty good....

ayame691
12-24-2005, 01:17 PM
i lke fire emblem,its cool

Periwinkle
12-24-2005, 01:51 PM
I've played all the Fire Emblems but Path of Radience, i've beaten both of the GBA ones, those were fun and good story for both. I need to get Raidience but it's not at Blockbuster to rent V.V.

Crystal_Gardevoir
12-24-2005, 01:54 PM
i love sacred stones because its the only one i have...

SilverOcean
12-25-2005, 03:47 PM
i've only played the gameboy fire emblemWhich one? There are three Fire Emblem games on Gameboy. Two were released in America ('Fire Emblem' is FE7 and 'Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones' is FE8).

MewMewLover
12-29-2005, 05:55 PM
I recently just got that game for Christmas, so i'm only only chapter 4.But loving the game so far.

ayame691
12-29-2005, 05:58 PM
ive heard tht fire emblem is a good game , and i played it and it was a good game,so/so

Vegito
12-29-2005, 06:54 PM
A good RPG is called the Fire Emblem series, and the best of them is Path Of RadianceI agree, that Path of radience is the best out of the ones i played, but then again the other 2 were on GBZ xD

Negi
12-29-2005, 06:59 PM
I got a fire emblem game for Christmas i don't know wich one is was i thats the game ive been playing lately.

harakiri
12-29-2005, 07:00 PM
i've heard of fire emblem. i have the game. it's realy good and i like it.

Mayonnaise
12-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Which one are you even talking about, harakiri? All the Fire Emblem's have specific names. So which one is it?

-Batman-
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Fire emblem is not an RPG, stop saying it is. It's a strategy game. It's a game that makes you think. 'Nuff said.

The fire emblem series is incredible. Why? If your men die, they truly die - you can no longer use them. That adds a different level of gameplay, and different depths to your movements, and strategies you plan out. I highly suggest it.If you only know how many times I reset my GBA when I first played fire emblem. Units dieing for good wouldn't be a problem if they were all namless/ faceless.
I got pretty good a the game. I kinda trained myself to get better, so everyone is alive by the end of the game(this resulted in very high complete times)

My favorite Characters:
Lyndis
Marth
Eliwood
Titania
Mia
Ike
Nephenee(For a quiet country girl, she's pretty rigged with a spear)

Buruku
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
I get pretty upset when one of my charcters die, then i start thinking 'should i reset?' 'is that charcter worth doing this all over again?' I have reset the game if i make some big mistake and someone valuble is lost....i guess i just get attached.

In path of radiance Titania is such a badass, I think shes prob killed half the bad guys in the whole game. And not too long ago Nephenee got her 'class change' i'm excited to see how good she gets. Ike is pretty cool, but not as cool as marth.

harakiri
12-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Which one are you even talking about, harakiri? All the Fire Emblem's have specific names. So which one is it?
It's the one with Athos in it. When you have to fight the dragon. I think it was the first one to be released in the U.S.

Saiyuko
12-31-2005, 02:26 PM
BTW, the american version of fire emblem, the first one that came out is called Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(Blazing Sword? also known as Fire Emblem 7)My favorite has to be Sacred Stones and Seisen no Keifu(Geneology of the Holy War,otherwise Fire Emblem 4).

My favorite chars are:

Ira/Ayra
Aless/Ares
Roy
Eliwood
Sigurd
Selis
Joshua
Lloyd(Yeah, sure he was a bad guy, but I liked his custom sprite)
Guy
Karel
Karla
Lyndis
Lilina

harakiri
12-31-2005, 10:05 PM
BTW, the american version of fire emblem, the first one that came out is called Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken(Blazing Sword? also known as Fire Emblem 7)My favorite has to be Sacred Stones and Seisen no Keifu(Geneology of the Holy War,otherwise Fire Emblem 4).

My favorite chars are:

Ira/Ayra
Aless/Ares
Roy
Eliwood
Sigurd
Selis
Joshua
Lloyd(Yeah, sure he was a bad guy, but I liked his custom sprite)
Guy
Karel
Karla
Lyndis
Lilinayea i have 7. i forgot what it was called...^^;;

Grognar
04-05-2006, 03:02 PM
this is such a great game
although i am only playing whenever i hang out with my friends
but the 2nd one is evil
becuase you can go on the creature campaign and make your guys ridicoulsy strong

Kira_yamato69
04-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Uh sorry to burst your bubble but Fire Emblem The sacret stones is way better then Path of RAdiance!

Grognar
04-05-2006, 03:25 PM
yes it is
because on the 3rd one
you cant do the training like on the 2nd one
i gree with you kira

DarkWind: Lord of Dragons
07-07-2006, 08:11 PM
I own the GBA game (Fire Emblem #7) and Path of Radiance...:laugh:
I Love the Fire Emblem Series...:D
I play them all the time...

angelic_assasin
07-09-2006, 01:29 PM
i've played fire emblem the sacred stones.

kawaii_develish_twins
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
ive only played path of radience and thats good so the sacred stones must be really good ^.^

Ephraim
07-26-2006, 04:04 PM
I have Fire Emblem And Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones. I'm getting path of radiance this month!

Sega saturn x
07-26-2006, 08:30 PM
My biggest gripe is how unbalanced the units tend to be, they are either ungodly powerful or totally useless. So your godly units get more godly and your sucky ones get worse. Sure you could train them in TSS but I'm lazy. And I was fed up with restarting battles because some crappy character died two turns before I would have won.

AngelPaladin
09-07-2006, 09:15 AM
I only have Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, but it's a nice game. Too bad you can't create characters on it.

Lucidian Dyne
09-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I've played both "The Sacred Stones" and the "Path of Radience"... actually, I'm still working on the latter. Between the two games, I'd have to say I like PoR more than I do SS. You don't have to worry about actually building your supports, as they only need to be on the battlefield at the same time through chapters, as opposed to being constantly next to each other.

The introductions of the new classes are nice (halberdier, for instance). I don't really mind the changes to the various classes' weapon abilities. Being able to forge weapons is a nice touch. Most of all, the bonus EXP really helps, especially if you get a nice yield on stats for the level ups.

Heartless Soul Eater
09-07-2006, 08:23 PM
fire emblem is awsome i have all the US relesed games from it

ShinyaZel
09-08-2006, 12:00 AM
The Fire Emblem series is one of my favorite gaming series, definitely. I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (FE4) and it's great. It's probably one of the more difficult FE games I've played thus far. Mainly because it's maps are played very differently, though I enjoy it nontheless. I'd have to say Fire Emblem: Manshou no Nazo (FE3) is still my favorite FE though.