PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Battle: Battlefield VS Battlefront!

bakakame
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Ok, I searched and didn't find one like this yet, so I'll ask the question, which do you think is better? The Battlefield games by EA or the Star Wars Battlefront games by Lucas Arts?

The Governator
12-13-2005, 02:15 AM
BattleFront for me, because i herd many bad things about the new BattleFeild, i mean BattleFeild 1942 is great but i like BattleFront's better, even thought there identicle games

red storm
12-13-2005, 03:35 AM
No matter how much of a Star Wars freak I am, I can't say Battlefront is the best of these two.

In my opinion, Battlefront is a shooter you pick for the consoles. The very short games make it boring to play online, and are usually too chaotic to get any sort of teamwork in the air. It's a game best played on the couch with your friends. "Oops, you mean that was you in that TIE?" "Grrr, I'll get you for this." "Hey! Who threw that grenade!"

Battlefront is a game for the consoles, Battlefield is a game for the PC.

bakakame
12-13-2005, 11:45 PM
While I do like the 3rd person perspective in Battlefront and the ability to throw a grenade without switching weapons, that's really the only better part about it. I'm a much bigger fan of Battlefield. Modern combat just appeals to me so much more.

colonelsp
12-14-2005, 05:32 PM
star wars battlefront 1 and 2 are the best!