PDA

View Full Version : How would you kill someone?

Unanswered Questions
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
I've often wondered how I would kill someone if I was ever given the chance. I figure that this is most likely how I would do it...

I would start by knocking my oponent on the ground chest up. I would then proceed to stand over his body and place my right foot on his chest pinning him to the ground. Next i would reach down with my right hand an grap his esophagus and tear it out.

Now it's your turn. How would you kill someone if you were given the chance. Feel free to get creative.

Faceless111
12-12-2005, 06:13 PM
A bullet in the head. Then I'd burn the body, as so it can't be IDed by family/friend. Then I'd bash the mouth with a hammer, so no dental records. Then dump the body in a river.

Khanxay
12-12-2005, 06:13 PM
uh...i dont think a thread on killing people is allowed is it? Cant give any of these kids ideas. and killing people is not a good idea

Faceless111
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
and killing people is not a good idea
That depends...

But this thread isn't that bad. It's a fun thing to think about and everyone does at one point. Why not take it a step further?

X_battousai
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
i have a few ways i would kill someone...
1. i would slice the person across the stomache and then swing back up and take off the head

2. i would want a kuzarigama that is on fire, i would wrap the person from behind then stab the lower back and drag up with the kuzarigama, when i reached the neck i would twist it to the side and slice out of the neck

3. using a giant sword( zonbatou size) i would want to cleave right through the person in one swing

those are the only ones i can think of right now

Khanxay
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
That depends...

But this thread isn't that bad. It's a fun thing to think about and everyone does at one point. Why not take it a step further?killing=fun? nah i dont think so...i may think about hurting people sometimes but not killing..i would faint from the amount of blood i see...and i can already see people posting up gory scenes with details telling exactly what to do....and i know many little kids around my hood that really hate me...i really dont need anyone giving them ideas.

Unanswered Questions
12-12-2005, 06:33 PM
GameGod this post is more or less for you. However it is not ment to be offence. That being kept in mind i will commence.

What exactly makes killing a human being wrong? Or bad. Arn't those just opinions? Besides morals can you tell me why it is wrong to kill a human being. If morals are your only answer than you could say the same about squashimg a bug, helping an old lady across the street, not eating meat. All of these are done do to morals. I don't believe there is anything wrong with killing human beings. Your opinion says it is and mine says it's not. Can you say that either is wrong? Isn't it said that nobodies opinion is wrong. Or do you simply consider it wrong because general consensus says it is. But saying that the majority is right is just an opinion. Saying something is wrong or right or for that matter telling someone they cannot say either cannot really be said by todays standings because everyone is entitled to their opion by todays standards. Therefore one cannot say killing is wrong when infact that depends on the person you ask. People that have differnet opinions on the matter are called psycotic but that is just an opinion by the "sane." Who has the right to say what is right and wrong no one. And who has the right to say no one has the right to say "no one can tell you what is right and wrong?" Again no one.

If you have managed to catch my drift it is impossible to win with either argument so i would suggest keeping such comment as what is right and wrong to yourself because no one really knows.

-akichan-
12-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Haha how i would kill someone would be how i killed a character on Sims!

i made a swimming pool, made the person to go on the island on the middle of the pool. Then delete all the things that would save her life. She died from hunger....

~*~*~*~*~*~
In real life..i wouldnt give much details cos its not that ill kill someone. Posting too detailed would show how dark i am. I'd only kill for revenge.

Khanxay
12-12-2005, 06:48 PM
GameGod this post is more or less for you. However it is not ment to be offence. That being kept in mind i will commence.

What exactly makes killing a human being wrong? Or bad. Arn't those just opinions? Besides morals can you tell me why it is wrong to kill a human being. If morals are your only answer than you could say the same about squashimg a bug, helping an old lady across the street, not eating meat. All of these are done do to morals. I don't believe there is anything wrong with killing human beings. Your opinion says it is and mine says it's not. Can you say that either is wrong? Isn't it said that nobodies opinion is wrong. Or do you simply consider it wrong because general consensus says it is. But saying that the majority is right is just an opinion. Saying something is wrong or right or for that matter telling someone they cannot say either cannot really be said by todays standings because everyone is entitled to their opion by todays standards. Therefore one cannot say killing is wrong when infact that depends on the person you ask. People that have differnet opinions on the matter are called psycotic but that is just an opinion by the "sane." Who has the right to say what is right and wrong no one. And who has the right to say no one has the right to say "no one can tell you what is right and wrong?" Again no one.

If you have managed to catch my drift it is impossible to win with either argument so i would suggest keeping such comment as what is right and wrong to yourself because no one really knows.i realise what you're saying is partially right. Except i say "no one but you can tell whats right and whats wrong" Its all about how you view of life is. If you dont give a care about your life..you probly wont care about killing another person. As for me i have certain morales. I wont do what i know is wrong and inhumane.

Fetal Fetish
12-12-2005, 06:55 PM
This is kinda like the how to kill jaken thing...anyway...
I would knock him down,and if he had a weapon,I would take that out and then knock him down.*would put my hand around his neck,choking him a little,and after he dies,I would lock him in a deserted house.Then,I would set the house on fire.
Or,to make it simple,I would stab him repeatedly with a knife until he dies.

But,I doubt i will have to kill anyone since I am a sweet person,but these things are things I will do if i need to defend myself.

TerraN EmpirE
12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Drive them to suicide

TodayIsMine
12-12-2005, 07:22 PM
i have no need to kill anyone...and i don't have any feelings or thoughts like this...
eugh...i don't much care for this topic though...there is no point in killing

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2005, 07:27 PM
I think this is incredibley sick and morbid. I would never think about personally killing another human being.

Thunder22
12-12-2005, 07:50 PM
I would trip him pull out a sword and stab him on the ground:ninja:

X_battousai
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
for all u little cry babies saying its morbid and its not right listen up... u dont need to msg this post if u think of this topic this way

also gamegod u seemed to have missed the big thing about unanswered's philosophy, no one can be right or wrong cause it is all based on opinions. as u said "no one but you can tell whats right and whats wrong", so if someone sees killing as fun or right then he is right, but u would call him wrong. so u pretty much just contradicted urself, just becaues we think that killing could be fun doesnt make us wrong... so as unanswered said there is no way to discuss wat is wrong or right because it is all opinionated

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2005, 08:11 PM
for all u little cry babies saying its morbid and its not right listen up... u dont need to msg this post if u think of this topic this way

"omgz! You disagreed with me so you're immature! Get out of my thread!!1!!111" Sorry, but message boards are a place for debate and discussion. If someone doesn't agree with you, they will post their opinion. I think that the people that gave an opposing viewpoint on the topic of killing someone did so in such a way that they didn't resort to name-calling.

Back to the topic on hand: Although I would never kill someone, I suppose I can see why someone would want another person to die. Or "die", since many people associate "die" with "making someone go away".

Masali
12-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Wow, this is a reallllllly retarded thread. It's pretty much "attention all wannabe sadists/posers! post here to prove a point no one cares about". I seriously doubt with all of my heart that if given the chance you would all chicken out before killing someone. Me included, I would chicken out, be realistic. If I put a gun in your hand and it was aimed at your worst enemy and none of you have ever killed...I can gaurentee you wouldn't pull the trigger. Those who disagree, lie. They're talking out of their ***, to kill someone is to end their life, make them dead, kill them, make them "cease to exist", am I getting through? if you believe you could kill someone then you're too immature to realise the value of life. and that is pathetic.

With that little tangent done If I were a cold hearted SOB with no value for Human life I would kill very simply: Dagger to the back of the neck, or bullet to the head.

-Batman-
12-12-2005, 08:37 PM
With that little tangent done If I were a cold hearted SOB with no value for Human life I would kill very simply: Dagger to the back of the neck, or bullet to the head.
*Gasp* no Les Paul this time Phil?

If I had to kill someone? bullet to the head, quick painless and somewhat humain. This is only if I absolutly had too (for defense and things like that.

Really, whats the point in killing someone for the sheer Hell of it?

GFx
12-12-2005, 08:47 PM
If I were to kill someone which would never happen unless I really lose my mind.
Wherever I have that urge to kill someone, the first thing that come to me are my teeth, not like biting them but eating them savagely... Humans look so tender even though they're not.

Tsuna Kadiri
12-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd push them infront of an ice cream truck.

You all may ask yourselves, "Why would you push them infront of an ice cream truck? They go so slow!". Well, this would give whoever I would be pushing infront of the truck a chance to get away before the truck full of iced creamed goodness ran over them. So, if they're too slow to dodge the truck, a truck that is going SO slow to the point you could probably power-walk past it if you tried, then they might slightly deserve to die. Just a tiny bit.

(Note my sarcasm. <3)

Missy
12-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Okay enough @_@ I can just see it now... the sick and twistedly morbid replies... We're not trying to give people ideas here on how to kill people -_-