PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you had visions when you are sleeping and they come true?

ChaosAlchemist
12-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Me I have visions and they really do come true one of my vision that I had when I was sleeping happen 3 years later I have had others that have happen like the next day well do any of you people have visions like I do or some in a different way?

colonelsp
12-12-2005, 02:56 PM
i have and it freaks me out!

yami hatake
12-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I have..any many.Some of them happen the next day..or next year..I don't always realize when they happen until I think about it..it's weird but then my aunt goes through the same thing..but it could be cuz we have phycic..I think I spelled it right.....it's kinda like deja-vu..-yami

Ryth
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Theres been quite a few times where I dreamed something and had it come true.

Khanxay
12-12-2005, 03:10 PM
dude...this happens to me all the time...i see a vision that happens somewhere in the future...but it always happens when i least expect it..today,..maybe a few years later it would happen

Tsuna Kadiri
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
One night about 3 years ago, I had woken up around 3:00 AM. The phone rang, so it was pretty loud. I didn't think anything of it, so I went back to sleep.

I had a dream right after I went back to sleep. I was in my grandmother's house, and my grandpa was packing his things in a suitcase. We were in my mom's old room. I was sitting on the bed right next to his suitcase, and my mom was sitting at the end of the bed. We were laughing and joking around, and he was smiling. Also, my grandpa looked younger again. Like in his mid 40's. I knew he was going somewhere, because outside of the room there were 3 shadow-like figures in the hall waiting for him. They were all pretty tall. And right when the dream ended, we were walking out of the room.

When I woke up that morning, I found out my grandpa had died. It was around the same time the phone had rung, also. I had no idea he was about to die, either.

I wonder about that dream sometimes. I don't know if it was my grandpa saying goodbye to me, or contacting me from the 'other side', but I don't like to think about those kinds of things, because I think it should be left alone. But it left me with a sense of peace. It actually made me feel closer to him in a way.

Cliche Death Tactics
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I've had that happen to me at least once a week. It's sometimes scary.

Once, when I was a lot younger, I dreamt that one of my friends was going to get into a horrible car accident and die! I saw some of the landscape where the car crashed, ( there were a lot of ponds and hidden roads ), but that was it. Well, when I was at that age, I was keeping a dream journal ( don't ask why! It was just some childhood hobby! ^^; ). That same friend, Barry, got into a car accident and died. Deja-vu to the max when I heard about it, but just recently I found the journal and figured out that I had `predicted` it, as people sometimes say. So! Now I always write down my dreams, and tons come true! ( Not always good ones, mind you... )

Mushrambo
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
I have them now and then. I get so freak out cause I dream of something before I actually do it. Sometimes u can have visions of sokmething that u can prevent or if someone important is gonna die in ur life. I find that amazing though don't ya think?

-Batman-
12-12-2005, 03:39 PM
for me, it's weird. I have them all the time...but i don't recall any sound when i have them. Also, It's nothing like "I dreamt something would happen to somebody" It's more like...I only see things that i would see through my eyes during a normal day. Or something like that...It's just easier to call it Deja-vu and leave it at that, because i can't totally explain it because I don't understand it myself.

Eris
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
a.k.a. Deja vu.

Mr Natural
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I think most people have this happen to them once in a while whether they realize it or not. My dad had a dream of the Challenger Rocket exploding just a few weeks before it did.

Ayame_102
12-12-2005, 04:15 PM
I have had some ever since i waz three....and every single fricken one came true....i still get freaked out....
~Aya102

Galaxy
12-12-2005, 04:38 PM
i see them all the time in the eyes of another and then it comes true and something else happens than in the vision...i see them just about all the time...i learned to ignore most of the smaller ones...then again...it might be that i am reading minds a few nights before...i know im crazy

Mira Kaiba
12-12-2005, 04:43 PM
a.k.a. Deja vu.I think that this is more extensive than deja vu. If you are seeing things and they come true, that is foresight, a gift that can be found among humans who pay attention to their dreams. This has happened to me as well. I have seen things that happen later. To prove this, I also started keeping a dream journal, and several have come true. This can happen, and we should pay attention to them. They can help us see the future.

The Rebel
12-12-2005, 04:48 PM
I admit, such insights can be "freaky", but they happen for a reason. How they happen I don't know, but wish I did. I have experienced such dreams myself. But I saw my own death, then when it actually started to happen, I broke from what I did in the dream and cheated death. Unfortunately, the person driving behind me sped up and died in my place. Mine range from happening within 2days to 2 years.

C0L0R3DP3NCIL
12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Kinda... I've had dreams that had like weird warnings and stuff

Truth
12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
All the time. But I usually don't remember it until it actually happens. A few times I have told a friend about it and when we both see it happen it seems kinda spooky.

angelicLyra
12-12-2005, 04:55 PM
I hate these kinds of dreams because they allways comes true. Its weird and scary. One time I was scared to go to sleep. I had a realy weird dreams but they didnt come tru *thanks god*

Crimson Soul
12-12-2005, 06:04 PM
I used to
the end of the last school year seemed to be the peak and fall of this stange power,
i had around 5 of them happen a week on average but since summer break happened and i started working these visions stopped coming
I WANT MT POWERS BACK ><
this wasn't the only one to dissapear at the start of summer
i think work screwed me up

Mira Kaiba
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I thinh that anyone here who has them should keep a dream/vision journal. Your dreams could end up saving lives. Even though they might be "freaky," I think that they are important and need to be acted on. Also, sometimes I find that if I try to experience these visions, they stop coming. That is why I usually see them when I dream and am not expecting it.

Khanxay
12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I thinh that anyone here who has them should keep a dream/vision journal. Your dreams could end up saving lives. Even though they might be "freaky," I think that they are important and need to be acted on. Also, sometimes I find that if I try to experience these visions, they stop coming. That is why I usually see them when I dream and am not expecting it.hmm..i would do that but i can see how a vision on whats gonna happen in class at school could save lives....but thats just me..i always see myself at school answering some questions..too bad i cant seem to recall the answers x.x

Aerith Gainsborough
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
I used to get those all the time. Now that there's not so much stress, I don't get them anymore.

Eris
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
I think that this is more extensive than deja vu. If you are seeing things and they come true, that is foresight, a gift that can be found among humans who pay attention to their dreams. This has happened to me as well. I have seen things that happen later. To prove this, I also started keeping a dream journal, and several have come true. This can happen, and we should pay attention to them. They can help us see the future.

Of course, it could also be a self-fulfilling phrophecy.

kakashiskitty
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
i have i even had one today it freaked the hell outa' me!

Capernicus
12-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Nope, sorry. But I wish some of my dreams would come true. Then I'd be less lonely. lol

hameht
12-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I have had those phenomenons happen to me aswell. They, like most, can range from that day to like 3 years later. Mine either last from only a single second of a scene from what's goin' on at the moment to about 15 minutes of one. Very neato, I think. They're all very light forsights though. Like for instance I lost my remote for about a week and still couldn't find it. That night I dreamt it was behind my bed and in the morning I looked--there it was! ^_^

Mira Kaiba
12-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Of course, it could also be a self-fulfilling phrophecy.
I don't really believe in that, unless you go out of your way to change something. Self fulfilling prophecy is the same thing as predestination, and I don't believe that exists. I think that if you can, you should change things for the better.

Eris
12-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't really believe in that, unless you go out of your way to change something. Self fulfilling prophecy is the same thing as predestination, and I don't believe that exists. I think that if you can, you should change things for the better.

Uh, no, a self-fulfilling phrophecy psychological. It is a prediction that becomes true because everyone expects it to - and thereby make it happen through their actions.

-akichan-
12-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Many times, i believe it happens sometime. Peoples feel amazing cos they could see the future in the dream. But the thing i know about that is, it is stress sometime that when you see something irl and you think back of wut you dreamed before.

GFx
12-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Many times, i believe it happens sometime. Peoples feel amazing cos they could see the future in the dream. But the thing i know about that is, it is stress sometime that when you see something irl and you think back of wut you dreamed before.
Yup Yup, I got my nurse to say that it's all related to stress, like your brain works slower and you have the impression to know the future... I was seeing them because I was like depressed and I had epileptic seizure xD. Not fun at all. Now it's all fine because of medications I got *coughs* th.. contr.. yo.. brain.

Masali
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I suppose one could get the impression of it. I had a dream of a typical school day, then next day IT CAME TRUE! Zomgwaffles! From a logical standpoint, I cannot accept this as fact. if you want to believe you have some kind of special power of second sight and are the chosen to save the world fine by me, I don't believe in all this mystical fantasy crap.

akiko_kalla
12-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Yes, I have had some experiences like that. Mostly they're about mundane things like the room I have years later. Everyone once in a while they are more profound. I dreamt my grandfather was going to die and he said goodbye. I woke up upset and called and found he was okay. He was old, but he wasn't ill or anything--he had just been up in a tree cutting down all the branches because he refused to pay someone else to do it. A few days later I got a call at work, the day I was going to come say bye before going back to college and he had died. His heart had just stopped, and I never got the chance to say goodbye again.

I suppose I could be trying to shape it to what I want, or pass it off as coincidence, but I've had far to many coincidences to not think there's SOMETHING else going on. But I think an issue like this is highly personal and there's so much we don't understand about the human brain; for all we know there is some reason these things happen that we haven't discovered yet. A few years ago I would have passed all of these incidences off as chance, believing in them no more than astrology. I believed people saw what they wanted to see and would take the vague ideas and mold them into their own truth...I still feel that is often the case. Perhaps our subconscious is interacting with the world in a way we haven't yet discovered that can lead to these moments...I don't think they're something for a specialized few and I don't believe they change who you are. But sometimes I think people truly are seeing something beyond what their subconscious wishes them to see. I've just had far too many chance occurances to ignore the fact that chance doesn't hit this often. That or I'm incredibly lucky/cursed.

Capernicus
12-12-2005, 10:23 PM
I think most people with this experience are reading too much into their dreams. It's just coincidence that you dreamed someone was going to die and they did. I mean, who hasn't dreamed their father/mother as going to die? And of course they WILL die eventually. Will say it's because you dreamed it, that you predicted it? No. But of course, very rarely, someone will have this experience. I saw a story that this suburban mother saw herself driving past a particular stretch of road in a dream 3 nights in a row. Turns out that stretch of road was an actual place, and when she went looking for the road (she had never been there before), she found it was the car crash site of local teen. She saved her life. But in this case, it wasn't seeing the future, it was seeing the present. It just goes to show you that strange stuff happens all the time.

akiko_kalla
12-12-2005, 10:51 PM
I think most people with this experience are reading too much into their dreams. It's just coincidence that you dreamed someone was going to die and they did. I mean, who hasn't dreamed their father/mother as going to die? And of course they WILL die eventually. Will say it's because you dreamed it, that you predicted it? No. But of course, very rarely, someone will have this experience. I saw a story that this suburban mother saw herself driving past a particular stretch of road in a dream 3 nights in a row. Turns out that stretch of road was an actual place, and when she went looking for the road (she had never been there before), she found it was the car crash site of local teen. She saved her life. But in this case, it wasn't seeing the future, it was seeing the present. It just goes to show you that strange stuff happens all the time.I agree, but how many times do I have to dream something and it happens before it defies just chance? That's my point, it isn't like that's an isolated incident and it isn't like he died eventually. A few days is different from a few months. (And I've never dreamt of either of my parents dying--or anyone else for that matter.) I don't claim to have predicted it...as I said it may be something with the brain we have yet to uncover, but I can't pass it off as just chance because the sheer number of times something like this occurs defies chance. Logically, if something happens by chance enough time, most likely it isn't just chance--there is SOMETHING more to it whether we understand it or not. I'm not claiming it to be a power, just an occurrance in my life. What that occurrance is...I don't claim to know.

By the way Capernicus (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=29944)--love the avatar. (even if I don't care for seguchi) ^_^

Reika Yagami
12-12-2005, 11:02 PM
I just had a vision from my dream, but I cannot really remember what happened about myself? I just want to ask my dad about buy an original musical CD of Utada Hikaru, cool huh! On the next day I ask my friends and classmate Masaru to think about this project the anime wallpaper of mine and they helped me a lot and I thank them for helped on that day from wednesday. I usually had sixth-sense like my friend does.

Mira Kaiba
12-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Uh, no, a self-fulfilling phrophecy psychological. It is a prediction that becomes true because everyone expects it to - and thereby make it happen through their actions.
Right, but I'm not talking about something that you see will happen to YOU, I am talking about when you see something that will happen to someone else. I think that you should try to help, but keep it to yourself. That way, no one expects it, and therefore disproves the theory of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Elfy
12-13-2005, 03:52 AM
I used to alot, not I think my mind isn't as mystic as it used to be...maybe I should concentrate on them again. I once had a dream that we were going to play a certain piece in band..a day later it came true..we'd never seen the piece before that day.

Eris
12-13-2005, 05:03 AM
Right, but I'm not talking about something that you see will happen to YOU, I am talking about when you see something that will happen to someone else. I think that you should try to help, but keep it to yourself. That way, no one expects it, and therefore disproves the theory of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You expect it.

Mira Kaiba
12-13-2005, 11:28 AM
You expect it.
Perhaps. But if you see, as an extreme, for example, someone you know is going to die by getting hit by a truck, and you do nothing about it, there is still the probability that it may happen, whether you are expecting it or not. You will never know if it would have happened, though, if you DO try to change it. So there is really no way to prove a self-fulfilling prophecy unless you can go back in time, do nothing the first time, and then try to change it when you go back in time and observe the differences.

Ωmega
12-13-2005, 01:39 PM
it happens to me all the time. dayja vou =)

dragongundam009
12-13-2005, 02:11 PM
I have visions of thing's happeing when im sleeping and other day's their happen. It pettey cool but most of the time i wount that it happen in till later on and some time's i pay it no mind.It's crazy.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/wacko.gif

ChaosAlchemist
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
for me when that thing happens it triigers something in my mind letting me know oh yeah you dreamed about this do anyone else have that

Kit Katy
12-13-2005, 03:47 PM
yes.one was recent.
My cat was real sick.He had cancer or something.
I didn't really understand why he was sick and stuff.
One night i had a dream about my cat or i should say the familys cat.
He was laying on his side and it looked like he couldn't breath.
I called my mom and she said it was normal but deep inside it wasn't normal
not at all.When my mom got home she checked on the cat so did my dad.
me my dad and mom took him to the vets and he was put to sleep.
I didn't tell my mom about the dream or anything.For this month and the last
i couldn't stop thinking about him...

VARLY
12-14-2005, 02:21 AM
poor kitty >.<

hmm, I do have some dreams that happen in real life, [feels like dejavu] well sometime it don't happen, even happen in different way or completely the backward. and I sometimes dreamt about my past, it's like seeing a movie about myself in the dream, then I see and understand some missed part in my life on that moment that I never noticed before, and that's actually the same as the reality. Strange, it's like the replay in game... haha [ah, btw I ain't joking, it's real]
well, some of the dreams come because I think about one matter too hard and in high frequent so it's brought to the under consciousness, or I play too much game or watch/read too many anime & manga around the time heheh...

marvel_phoenix
12-14-2005, 11:01 AM
for me, it's weird. I have them all the time...but i don't recall any sound when i have them. Also, It's nothing like "I dreamt something would happen to somebody" It's more like...I only see things that i would see through my eyes during a normal day. Or something like that...It's just easier to call it Deja-vu and leave it at that, because i can't totally explain it because I don't understand it myself.
Yeah, I have those 'Day in my life' dreams too. I've been having them since I was 10, and I'm almost 22 now, and I've come to love them. They're cool to me, and give me something to smirk about when I'm not having such a good day. I have noticed that when I take Iron supplements, I don't have those dreams any more. (Iron allows for the increased production of hemoglobin in the blood, which more hemoglobin allows for more oxygen to be carried by the blood around the body for CO2 to be carried out.) It probably has something to do with decreased oxygen flow to the brain, which can cause hallucinations and 'visions'. Then that brings up questions about whether or not we're subconsciously make the 'everyday visions' come true. As for the tragic ones that happen to others, I don't even have for speculation on those. Except for maybe fate, but that can border on religious debate and I don't think the mods want that anywhere on this site.

The most pecular ones I've had, however have been about children that I've had in the time of the visions. One was about my newborn son who had been stollen away from me, and I was so distraught because I never even had a chance to even see his eyes. T_T Another one I'd had was alot happier and was about my husband and I naming our daughter. But the fact that I even remember having those dreams, probably means that they won't come true.

Buruku
12-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Ya, this sort of thing has happend to me, and its pretty freaky. I'll dream about somthing and then like years later i'll be in that moment that happened in the dream. its hard to explain. Like a flashback. i've also had things come true the next day.

mimichan1000
12-14-2005, 12:34 PM
yes, i do all the time.

Mira Kaiba
12-14-2005, 01:04 PM
I've found that sometimes when this happens I get really confused for a while, and tend to confuse them wit reality,because they are so real. That is when I have to stop and clearly seperate the dreams/visions from reality.

Does this happen to anyone else?

thissucks04
12-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Me I have visions and they really do come true one of my vision that I had when I was sleeping happen 3 years later I have had others that have happen like the next day well do any of you people have visions like I do or some in a different way?
Sorry if i offend u but thats a gift from God and its amazing sometimes u can change an event or u can make an event worst but when u see its its an awesome sense of deja-vu. its amazing but true

RenoOfShin-RA
12-14-2005, 07:59 PM
:computer: ...... yeah happerns alot to me too, though not very exciting dreams.
every time i had a dream and it comes true its like time... slows down for a few seconds as that moment pass's. I guess its one of those "great mysterys" of life, dose this kinda thing happens to anyone else?

ryoga-one
12-14-2005, 08:17 PM
i dream about stuff that never happens or never can happen. basicly totally abstract and nonsensical.

3BladeDemoness
12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Lol, I dreamt that I was swimming in peanut butter and in the morning my friend made me a peanut butter sand which XP.

Water Wolf
12-14-2005, 10:27 PM
YES! It gave me curiosity of what it ment. It was kind of the set of a plaground that I hadn't seen before and my mom & my mom's friend was there too and I thought that I was boared and started circeing around my mom& her friend , It was around four days later that my mom's friend fourn this party like place on a friday and we ended up brining her as well. Then we entered the party and right as I was on my third circle around them it hit me that I had dremped of this event. Weirdly discriptive huh?

deathelf
12-15-2005, 08:15 AM
its called dejavoo and its pretty common it just meens that in your subconcience instead of using just the normal 10 % brain power that humans use you are using about 15 % and are able to see (for short distances) in to the future.

Water Wolf
12-16-2005, 10:40 PM
its called dejavoo and its pretty common it just meens that in your subconcience instead of using just the normal 10 % brain power that humans use you are using about 15 % and are able to see (for short distances) in to the future.
It is still rare and rather neat!

kenny_killer
12-16-2005, 10:56 PM
stangely... yes, i do have dreams that later come true. its really..weird.. doesnt happen to offten but i would think it happens more than others...

and when it does happen i pause for a moment.... and look around and almost everything is like it was in the dream.

[kinda scares me when i have nightmares...]

bms
12-17-2005, 09:55 AM
15yrs ago i had many preminitions that came true.

~lost~
12-17-2005, 10:12 AM
In my case it will happen when i sleep, but all to often i will be sitting in my room as always listening to music or zoning out and i will see something. And most of the time it happens shortly after. I hate it all too much. . .my grandmother goes through the same thing. But we are the only two in our entire family that has it happen. and everything i have seen so far happens. . .not one thing was false. And it had started when i was only 5 and fell off a ladder. . .long story to that one. But ever since i have been seeing things. . .creepy arent i?

~lost~

Frequency
12-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Yeah! That happened to me one time,I dreamed I was a man from peru dreaming of eating a shoe,I woke up during the middle of the night to relize my dream had come true!(Sarcasm)(lol)!

DaRkAnGeL_2919
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
its happened so many times to me
it actually freaks me out now...

.Lovebeat
12-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Not really, at least not often because my dreams aren't so close to the reality. Just once - I dreamed that I broke up with my boyfriend.

And maybe a week after that, I broke up with my boyfriend. Wow o.O

Shattered Essence
12-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Yes, strange actually but I always have Deja Vu....its peculiar
I will dream of people I have never seen or met and then I will meet them
I know when things will happen most of the time
And I will know when I am going to see someone, I don't mean actually call them up and see them, I mean I will be thinking about them and they will show up...its a cool "gift" to have I suppose

marvel_phoenix
12-17-2005, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=~lost~]In my case it will happen when i sleep, but all to often i will be sitting in my room as always listening to music or zoning out and i will see something. And most of the time it happens shortly after. I hate it all too much. . .my grandmother goes through the same thing. But we are the only two in our entire family that has it happen. and everything i have seen so far happens. . .not one thing was false. And it had started when i was only 5 and fell off a ladder. . .long story to that one. But ever since i have been seeing things. . .creepy arent i?

It's not creepy to me. I'm kinda envous of you, but not, at the same time. That's the kind of gift you where have to be of the right mind-set, otherwise you could develop some Psych problems, or believe that demons are after you... (A stupid, unfounded, belief to me.) There might be more in your family that experience that phenomena, but they may be reluctant to admit it, understandable considering how the culture is today. To most people, you're either a freak, or your not.

Marie2007
12-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah I have and it is really freaky

water_Demon_girl
12-20-2005, 09:26 AM
It happends to me plenty of times that I'm use to it.

KawaiiNeko
12-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Yep, I have had something happen to me where I was sleeping and dreamed and a couple of days later my dream happens.It is very freaky.

Krsnik
12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
It's called Preminitions through Sleep. Yes, everybody at one time experiences this event, but it's still un-explained. It leads into christianity and a LOT of philosophy, probably for another day.

Karel
12-20-2005, 02:00 PM
And then I wonder.. where have I seen this event happen before.. I'm there thinking this already happened to me and can't recall the day it did.. this are small bits of dreams I remember thinking they were a normal part of my own life.. with out remember too much of the dream itself.

Luna13
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Yeah it happens to me when I'm asleep and I think it's cool.

Dark Sakura
12-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Its called ESP I suposse or something like that. It happeneds to everyone.

forgotten Duo
12-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Frequently, although not always when I'm asleep. I had a dream with my husband in it, years before I met him. I had dreams of my children long before they were born. I dream of things before they happen, although I never when they are going to happen, so it's a bit of a waste.

ChaosAlchemist
12-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Im starting to lose visions instead of getting them but I want to continue to have visions because they are very interesting and it also keeps me entertained

Koketsu
12-23-2005, 11:39 AM
omg yes, it was kinda creepy though,

Fuu Kasumi
12-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Yes. It happens all the time to me. c.c; Sometimes it's quite scary, because ..I don't know it just is. o.O;

ChaosAlchemist
12-23-2005, 11:42 AM
I also dont want to lose these visions I get because in a way they are apart of me and that would be losing aprt of myself does that make sense to everyone

Water Wolf
12-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Makes Plenty of sence to me. I know if I lost these vishions I would be loseing my spiritual self and *to me* would become a zombi! I don't want that!

ChaosAlchemist
12-25-2005, 05:20 PM
in a way I agree with you water wolf just not the whole zombie part

Fetal Fetish
12-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok, this is going to sound weird.I don't sleep when I do this, but,whenever I am thinking of an episode of a show I saw, a few days later, they program it!

AyoInuYo
12-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Ok, this is going to sound weird.I don't sleep when I do this, but,whenever I am thinking of an episode of a show I saw, a few days later, they program it!ya thats weird....lol...

_CTA_
12-25-2005, 06:13 PM
i had visions so many times even when im not sleeping..my friends said that im psycic ^_^;

Water Wolf
01-03-2006, 04:11 PM
O_O it happened agian! This time it made a little more sence .The real weird thing about it was I payed no attention to the wether for four days and had no clue to what the wether would be next .Then that night I drempt of myself out side and seeing the snow fall shine/reflect the the parkinglot light while I was crouched near the ground & my dog charlie was there as well .Also before I went to sleep I had said that their would be snow tomarow knowing full well that it will be true *at the momment*.The next day/night the *dream or if prefered vishion* happened it was day/night time and I was outside and with my dog Charlie the snow was reflecting the parkinglot lamp as I saw it in my dream/vishion. Weird yet cool.

Inu-no-Taishou
01-03-2006, 04:19 PM
dude i swear i have had then dreams and they come tru like in 3to10 days it is so freaky

Inu-no-Taishou
01-03-2006, 04:23 PM
man i really hope i have one soon

yami hatake
01-03-2006, 04:30 PM
My visions only seem to come when I think deeply about something.I also have them in dreams but not as much as when I think.-yami

AmSidar
01-03-2006, 04:36 PM
I see ewery day in my dream what will hapen in the next day. Its a wery strong phisical weight, my mental spirit is stronger then enyones around me.

Sana
01-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I have had many dreams lie that. once I had a dream that my kitten was going to die because of the medicen we were giving him because he was sick and the medicen was making him sick so by seeing that in me deam I saved his life. Weird isn't it?

AmSidar
01-03-2006, 05:13 PM
my mental spirit is stronger then enyones around me.I explain this befor someone thinks that i am stuck-up, the mental spirit atlast by me means that i can hold out much more phsyhical pressure then the most of the people, in work, in study or in the private life. But it has also a negativ site, if i broke under the pressure i detonate like a bomb. But it is rare, i am only once in twoyear angry.
I get down from topic, oh... crap.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-04-2006, 12:16 AM
i get them almost every night. its not that bad really. i just think of it as, a warning for the future. im use to it. im one of those people who are prone to that kind of stuff. half of my visions are from several years into the future so i wont know till a few years from now if they come true.

Saphire
01-04-2006, 12:18 AM
to make it simple and short, every night. i have 'em during the day too

AmSidar
01-04-2006, 01:34 AM
I only night, thanks god!!!

White Tiger X
01-04-2006, 01:52 AM
I do have visions in my dreams. Some have come true. I havent been having them lately.

BlackDragon15
01-04-2006, 01:59 AM
I've been having them since I was little. When I was younger I just thought I was having deja-vu all the time cause I didn't remember a lot of my dreams very clearly. I think I had one a few days ago. When you guys have a dream like that do they feel different then your other dreams. I don't really know how to example it but they just feel different then my other dreams. I think I even had one when I was awake I'm not sure yet. It was weird I was looking outside talking to my dad and I seem to go to another time. I was still in front of the glass door but I couldn't hear the TV or my dad and like I said I felt like I was in another time. If it was a vision it wasn't anything big. This is probably going to sound stupid but I saw it snowing it wasn't for long till I came back. It's weird for me because I have never felt something like that before. Oh and by the way I haven't had snow where I lived at all, in fact it seems to be getting kind of harmer. Thats way I kind of thought it was weird that I had that, I guess you can call, vision.

gothic_neko_youkai
01-04-2006, 02:08 AM
Like a feeling of Deja Vu? Only future wise?
Heh, I get it all the time....its creepy and yet neat all in one

Gate_Guardian
01-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Had one before i moved about me and my mom watching adultswim, and my friend came to my room and we was talking about how stupid the show was, and WORD FOR WORD it happened...the dream was 6months in the past tho...and trust me if you knew me that wouldnt be the only thing i dream about.

Sinnaku
06-25-2006, 10:54 PM
*bump*

Yes!!! All the time! I have terribly annoying deja vu.

Like normally I dream about everyday stuff. Hangin out, goin to concerts and stuff like that. Well I had a dream where me and some buddies where just sorta hanging around the park. Well Eric and Josh are good friends but if you know us we're the people who fake hit and kick each other as a way of saying "Hey!"

So I dream this average day where Josh comes up and is like "HEY HEY!!!" and starts messin' with eric and stuff.

Well, 2 days later i'm in the park talking to Eric and all of a sudden Josh comes up and starts beating up on Eric. They're only playing though, but Josh even says "Hey hey!!" to us.

I'm telling you, my dreams predict the future.

Beautiful_Disaster
06-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Nope never....my dreams never come true because there all weird

yoko.......
06-26-2006, 11:43 AM
I have ton's of time's and sometime's there all bad so i don't sleep sometime's.

Anime_Otaku
07-07-2006, 09:37 PM
i had a "vision" i was going to fall out of bed when i awoke and i did

Treyu
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Its like Deja Vu.

Happens to me all the time. Sometimes I just get the 'feeling' that this might have happened before. But occasionally when I try to remember why this feels so familiar I remember it came from one of my dreams. It is creepy, and kind of cool, but totally odd.

Like, how I can turn out street lights when I walk under them, or no video camaras work when filming me XD

Ami~chan
07-07-2006, 11:55 PM
I had a dream that I woke up.

It happened.

Amaruk
07-08-2006, 12:16 AM
I had a dream about an entire day!! I woke up later and everything was cool!! Then 2 weeks later i had the same day happen, this time it wasn't a dream!!

Lilium Filix
07-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh, yeaaah many times.
Like this one time in my dream I ate this giant green glob that supposedly wanted to rules the world. BUT I have yet to see that happen. ¬¬

This one time though I dreamt that I would break up with my ex-bf and then two months later I did. >>;

~ Lil' Lili

ChaosAlchemist
07-08-2006, 12:06 PM
isnt strange that you dont know when you visions will happen I mean I had a vision 2 years ago and it happen 2 days ago

Moon Helix Avatar
07-08-2006, 01:26 PM
A few times that has happened to me, I'll be doing something at a later day down the road from when I had the dream and suddenly have dejavu. It's odd how it just happens like that, I am also a bit clairvoyant in seeing what lies ahead for someone and most times I winde up being right and they pay for not listening to me. Odd isn't it?

FierceFeli.
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
YES! Many times...
I have deramed derams about my friends boyfriend who I had never met til today, I have dremaed about his house what it looks like and his mom what she looks like and it ALL were correct! Its so fricken scaring, he lives like in another country, long distance. And I told my friend today that "this night I dreamed the your bf was wearing a red sweather and blue jeans when he came here." Then guess what?...

philmaster628
07-08-2006, 04:37 PM
yea it happen to me before....but it was a lil different from my dream