View Full Version : kakshi lovers (for girls) sorry boys

Nipun
12-10-2005, 04:13 AM
why do uo like him you can't even see his face no offence,
by the way i'm a guy lol

so girls tell me why

*Sakura
12-11-2005, 03:50 PM
ive told u 1000 times already, u cant be that jealous of sensei kakashi can u?

Fetal Fetish
12-11-2005, 03:56 PM
*nods* What do you have against him? We like him because of his skill and personality.That what makes a girl like a guy.Besides,some girls think he actually looks hot under that mask of his.I just like him as a sensei.(also,I am NOT one of those,"Kakashi fan girls".I am one of those "Inuyasha fan girls")^_^;

red storm
12-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Wait, mental calculation... Kakashi + magical girl = Kakashi in short skirt.

Wow, I did not just imagine that.

Anyhoo, the reason most girls fawn over Kakashi is because of the mystery behind the mask. Think of it like short skirts: You're sooo close, but you can't see the things beneath.

Fetal Fetish
12-11-2005, 04:08 PM

Anyhoo, the reason most girls fawn over Kakashi is because of the mystery behind the mask. Think of it like short skirts: You're sooo close, but you can't see the things beneath.

....yeah,I will go with her too.(that explaination was a little weird by the way)

C0L0R3DP3NCIL
12-11-2005, 04:17 PM

ROFL!!! Exactly... and hes cool. xD

Fabala
12-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Look. Naruto does not equal Magical Girls in my book. Please bring these topics to the appropriate forum.

*sigh*