PDA

View Full Version : Aeon Flux

Queen-of-Mars
12-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Has anyone seen this? I just saw it today and I enjoyed it very much! I heard the animated version was terribly drawn, but I dunno. Charlize does a really good job of this role and kept the character of Aeon Flux very real and human.

Darrmyth
12-10-2005, 01:19 AM
I heard about it but i have seen it. i hope it comes to Australia

dragoninja
12-10-2005, 07:39 AM
the movie was prety good actulay .. the future of humanity

i used to watch Aeon the anime and it was awsome back in the day

Imp[losion]
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I haven't seen the movie, but I did see the cartoon. It wasn't so terribly drawn, but it was a bit too explicit.

Darth Tyranus
12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I heard the animated version was terribly drawn
It was just the style of the show, berserk is an example of a badly drawn anime.

I do want to see this flic, if for no other reason to get my matrix fix. The action looks good enough, and the lead character is a likeable one. The ladder can not be said of the matrix.

Nineteenth
12-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Poorly drawn? Come on, it was one of the best animated shows that one could get their hands on. Intelligent, witty, dark, comical and extremely violent.

Now the movie? Personally, it was highly dissapointing since they did something they hardly did in the animated version: Conclude a storyline with something other than a loose ending or Aeon's death.

Charlize talked far too much for me to think she was portraying Aeon Flux, who almost never uttered more than 30 words. Phsyically, they could have gotten Milla Jonavich, (Yeah, let's give her -another- role ), given her liposuction and really high heels. Presto.

What I did like is the fact they pointed out something from the old episodes "Aeon Flux never fails her missions, but she failed this one." Where she died because of either her hesitation or stupidity.

Lastly, I was all hyped up to scream " OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED AEON FLUX." -/

-Batman-
12-11-2005, 06:45 PM
^way to spoil the ending.

TodayIsMine
12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
aeon flux looks like a really crappy movie (no offense to anybody), it just looks too fantasy for me

zodiak
12-11-2005, 07:02 PM
i loved the movie. I don't understand why everyone is dissing the show. The show was great. I don't think it was badly drawn at all.