PDA

View Full Version : Col Duran

lord_saikuya
12-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Col Duran

Attention all Persons...... Because of the size of this describtion I was forced to post this on here for the moderaters to read..... There fore the game is not approved and you may not post here until otherwise......Thanks....

*Warning! Before continuing you should know that Col Duran is a complex and difficult game to play, therefore unless you are serious about playing, don’t apply! Any player who doesn’t post at least twice a week will be removed and not allowed to rejoin unless you make prior arrangements with me… Thanks and I hope to see you soon.*

Storyline

In a southern country called Feria, a massive tower of ivory white looms over the vast grasslands along the EperninRiver that flows to the SouthSea. No road leads to this tower and no human ever dare’s to approach it, for to them it is a symbol of defiance against the Gods. This is the tower of the Col Levis, an academy of Celestian men and women devoted to the Triata. Atop the tower, sits Tamra, High Priestess of Triata, mother of all its followers, and the Lady of blue. She hears rumors of a strange black mass sweeping through the younger women students dreams. After investigating she discovers that her worst fears have come true. The Col Duran has appeared again in the north. Some of her daughters to the north have reported attacks along the northern coasts. The Col Duran has come for the Celestians, and they will destroy anyone who gets in their way…

Meanwhile, just to the south of the tower, in the capital of Cepharium, the entire city is abuzz with excitement over Prince Liam’s crowning. The city is gearing up for a grand celebration and all seems peaceful to the Ferians, but in the palace, reports of strange figures appearing along the northern borders worry Liam and the members of Parliament. They’ve all heard rumors from the north and already have the Highgaurd and Paladins on alert. For now at least, Feria seems safe…

To the west, past Ferian borders and deep into the vast forests, a war rages between the Elves and the Were. Once they’d lived in peace, the Were to the north and the Elves in the south.

Unfortunately, not even the endless forests and mountains of the north could sustain the Were and a large pack attacked an Elvish town along the border and the war began. Slowly the Were are pushing south toward Elfalas, the Elven capital on ClorifindilLake. The main battle rages in the Sempan Marshes just a day’s march north of SepanRiver, the location of the Elves last defense front and the last fort protecting Elfalas, only a three day march south. The elves were losing and not the humans or the Celestians knew that they were there… Or didn’t care. Yet in truth it was the Queen’s stubbornness to ask for help.

Will she break down and reveal her children’s true peril? Will anyone agree to help them after so long? Will Tamra reveal her suspicions to the Council in Coridon even after she’d been banished? Will Liam find out if Feria is indeed in for trouble?

It all comes down to you…

Character Race Descriptions

Positions

· Humans- There is really no need to describe a human, so I’ll just explain the positions. First off, you may be from either Feria or one of the six other countries to the north or east of Feria. *I’ll accept the first six name suggestions and no more. The creator may choose to run the country or not.*

In Feria you may become a member of Parliament *Limit is six*, a Guardian, or a Paladin.

>>Parliament members will be expected to deal with important issues in Feria. At any time the King may call a session and you will have a limit of two posts afterward to appear in Cepharium.

All members of Parliament have the power to propose new laws,

amendments, or open discussions on relevant issues. For a proposal or discussion to open, it must be seconded by another member.

For any law or amendment to pass or fail, at least four out of the six actual members must vote yea or no.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me and remember the first six persons to ask for the position will receive it.

>>Guardians are the military might of Feria. There are three specific ranks and in order for yours to decided, we need to know whether you want to deal with infantry, long-range weaponry, medical, or defense.

>Guardsmen: While this is the lowest rank in the Guardians, they comprise most of the infantry and long-range weapons fields. Usually they live, train, and work in the forts of Feria. They are usually the front lines of a battle and those who last more than a year are regarded as the best. The downside of being a Guardsman is that they are not allowed to marry or have any type of relationship If found guilty of impregnating a woman, both the man and woman will be exiled and the child will immediately be put into the UraninMilitaryAcademy.

>Mid Guardsmen: Higher than Guardsmen, Mid Guardsmen usually deal in medical or defense. They live and work in the city or fort they are stationed at. The Guardsmen rules also apply to Mid Guardsmen.

>High Guardsmen: The High Guard is the most prestigious rank in Guardian. They control and command every part of the Military. Not many reach this rank, but the few that do are regarded as nobles and allowed freedoms from the Guardian law of no relationship[s.

*I’ll accept no more than three in High Guard and unlimited in the other ranks as well as the Academy. High Guard will be given a city or fort to preside over and approval for other ranks will be stationed in a city, fort, or other area under one of the High Guard.*

>>Paladins are the best of the best when it comes to horseback soldiers. These men patrol the borders and are the first defense and warning against an invasion While there are only two hundred paladins divided into five groups of forty, they’ve protected Feria through seventy years of peace.

*I’ll accept five Paladins, one to head each division of the border patrol.*

· Celestians—Long ago, a massive fleet of ships landed on the shores of what is now Feria. Aboard these ships were the remnants of an ancient race virtually wiped out by the Col Duran. Fleeing to this new world, they established the city of Coridon in a mist filled valley where a branch of the EporinRiver meets the sea. Years later, they encountered the humans who tried to enslave them for their magic. After sealing the Coridon valley, the Celestians banished all who had used magic. To the north, a group of banished Celestians built a tower and began to practice the ancient power of Triata. Through the centuries they became powerful and wise. Yet for all their knowledge gained through their immortality they were still a dying race. Their inability to give birth made them unable to fully enjoy their destiny.

*You may be from Coridon if you wish, but remember that you cannot leave the city.*

>>ColLevis Women: They begin training from the time they are able to talk to harness the power of Triata, or nature. When they turn seventeen, they may test for position as a sister and after passing, assigned a position. Though humans fear them, the sisters are respected and many are advisors to the Royal Courts. Next to the Queens of legend, they are the most powerful women in the world.

*I’ll accept four women as sisters and two as students.*

>>ColLevis Men: They also train from the time they can talk, to harness a specific element of Triata, to wield in their weapon. They train to become Bonded to a sister and protect them during a battle as they weave spells.

*I’ll accept two men as Bonded and two as students.*

If you have any questions about anything, please message me.

· Elves & Were—While these are partially important to the story, I’ll only need one elf and one were, but will allow up to three for each. For those of you who do not know, a Were is a wolf with the ability to transform into a human. They are led by a Mother who passes all her knowledge to the next when she passes on.

They war between them is pretty much a side story along the main; you are not to interfere unless the Elf Queen, decides to ask the humans or Col Levis for help.

Important Main Characters

· Captain of the Paladin—This man will command the five divisions of riders. He is based at FortNorcinso in the north hills. He is Lord of Niforna and cousin to the Prince,

· Tamra, High Priestess—The most powerful and influential woman in the story. She leads her daughters with a passion and just may hold Eurilli in her hands.

*Usually I would run a character of this importance, but then I feel the story would become one-sided and I feel that the character needs a unique personality.*

*I will choose these two characters, but you may ask for them either on the message board or by messaging me.*

*Final Note: Besides the two characters above, I also need at least three members of Parliament, and three High Guard before the game can start. All of these people must request for the positions. Also, a lot of times your character may not be involved much, so I’m allowing everyone two characters. They may not have the same job unless they are to be twins. Please use the bio that I will be posting shortly as an example.*

) Name (Kamden Sorico

) Age (20

) Race (Human

) Hometown (Junon, southwest Feria near Akinaro

) Appearance (Ht: 5’11”

Wt: 127lbs.

Hair Color: Black, down to his eyes

Eye Color: Blue

On-Duty Clothing: Full body chain mail, black boots, red leather gloves, black cotton pants and a short sleeved shirt. Red leg and arm covers, red breast plate with the silver star of Feria and a sheathed sword strapped to his back. He wears a silver belt and a silver band across his forehead, as all members of Guardian do.

Off-Duty Clothing: A long sleeved shirt and a pair of black leather pants, black leather boots and his silver band which is never to be removed.

) Rank, position, and status (Highgaurd, Nobleman of Cepharium.

) Special Ability (Telepathy & Telekinesis

lord_saikuya
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
If I get a reply by tommorow, we will begin accepting characters....

LadyPSerenity
12-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Do not double post, and this was the wrong way to do this, you should be breaking it up, the process is through PMs not a post on the forums.

I can't read that light blue on blue as well it's hard on my eyes and I'm not in the mood to highlight and read it. Follow the same procedure as everyone else as this sets the wrong example.