PDA

View Full Version : Ishikengo Wolf Pack

PerpetualWolfSage
12-01-2005, 07:56 PM
This is the Ishikengo Wolf Pack. My name is Maki and I'm the Alpha Female.
The difference between this wolf pack and others is the term Ishikengo. Ishikengo means Strong willed. This wolf pack is for those wanderers, lost, misunderstood and abandoned wolfs that wish to have a home. These wolves are determined to keep themselves known as wolves who won't be let down. We all have our problems, and we are here to help eachother. Mates, friendships, and families are welcomed to be created here. We are a rare breed and find eachother little by little. So far, I'm the only known one. I know that there are more like me, because I had a brother, a sister and a mate before I was seperated.
Our looks are also different. We are a little more bulky, bigger, stronger and muscular than normal wolves. Our bodies are tattooed with strange markings, each one different on each wolf, kind of like a finger print, with two never the same. We wear jewelry, peircings, and our powers are our only defense aside from our strentgh. We are NOT demons, but of a neutral race.
If you would like to join, you can fill out each of the categories that I've filled out below. Please PM or post it on the thread. If you don't fill it out, I won't welcome you.

Name: Maki
Breed: Silver wolf
Description: I'm silver wolf with Fire and Earth elemental abilities. My claws are made of silver that can slash any body part to ribbons. My fur is silver, with a streak of blue going from the point of between the eyes to the tip of my tail. My paws are also dipped in blue. My left eye is the color of green, with a triangle shaped scar on the bottom, and three small dots leading to the inside corner. My right eye is of the purple and red essence. a big wave of black swirls from my cheek to my hind legs on each side. I wear a red bangle on my left front paw to remind me of my human form, to which I can change into whevener I please. My powers are useless however, if I have not witnessed the light of the full moon during every cycle. I do not sleep on those night either.
Extra info: When I was barely able to fend for myself, I was separated from my pack and my family. I traveled from pack to pack trying to find a permenant family but my difference would forever cast me to be an outsider. I've looked for mnay years for a family just like me....could this be it?

We all hunt together, no designated hunters. If there are any more postions that you think need to be held or taken care of. PM me, let me know. Also, PM me the position that you would like when you want to join, and I'll add you.

The setting is a forest, fresh coated with snow falling down in small flurries through the small spaces that the sky can peek through. The trees are high, and the light barely reaches the ground in some places. Branches are thrusted here and there, great for lookout spots. It's a good thing our coats are so thick, I'd imagine it would be cold....
*I sneeze as a snowflake falls onto my nose, onto the scar left from a past battle*. She remembers her past mate, the defense she was giving.
(He died for me. )*A tear falls and freezes before it hits the ground*

We need Healers, assassins, guardians, even pups! Come join?

An example of what a wolf in this pack might look like is in my siggy. They are bigger, with peircings, and tattoos.

PerpetualWolfSage
12-01-2005, 08:00 PM
From the den, I hear a howling wind, circling the ground, throwing everything around as if they were rag dolls.* I'm the only one left in the cave. Everyone else has left or has been gone. Some went to find others, and some were already out, hunting or playing. I don't think they would ever come. Once in a while, I hear a distant howl. But I don't know if it's the wind, or one of my fellow wolves....
Maki slid through the skeleton forest, ears up and alert. Silently she came to a dropoff. Sitting on a piece of stone overhanging the sharp fall, she laid down and waited. Soon a deer came under her, crunching through the snow. Easing her body up, she dropped herself directly down the ten foot fall, right into the deer's back. The fight was over before I started- the impact broke the deers back. Pointing her elegant muzzle to the sky, she called out to the others of her pack that she had food.

Opinionated
12-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I think this belongs in RPG.

LadyPSerenity
12-02-2005, 05:58 AM
This is not a Approved RP. Therefore this is closed.