PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any idea for an game?

Pyrobrave
11-28-2005, 04:13 PM
What is your idea that would be an awesome game, Any style

Sword
11-29-2005, 02:08 PM
I have an idea....I originally wanted it to be a game but It's gonna be an anime now. Btw there's a link to it in my siggy ^^

Pyrobrave
12-02-2005, 01:21 PM
My idea is to base an RPG off an Native American Legend. There are so many different stories. And depending on the tribe you couls name it something like Navaho Knights or something

-Batman-
12-02-2005, 01:54 PM
I had an idea for a flash game...which i than wanted to turn into a flash movie.

Ok, so Yuna(final fantasy 10) is on stage singing Real Emotion.
All of the final fantasy cast members are there to hear her sing.
But...out of NO WHERE, Duke Nukem Comes and Kills Yuna. Than the Duke Nukem #D theme song starts to play full blast, and Duke kills off the Final Fantasy Universe.

I thought tat up when talking to Masali on Skype one day.

Nespa
12-02-2005, 02:11 PM
a good fantasy rpg game would be nice with al kinds of species and monsters and stuf.

-Batman-
12-02-2005, 02:45 PM
a good fantasy rpg game would be nice with al kinds of species and monsters and stuf.
We have that already, it's called Poke'mon XD

Nespa
12-02-2005, 02:46 PM
We have that already, it's called Poke'mon XD
lol i mean where you can be an elf or something like that. most of those kind of games are type only.:D

Loljoke
12-02-2005, 08:20 PM
If I told you, you would have to sign a contract, that's the way it works at our HQ :)

neo_wolfwood_187
02-09-2006, 10:58 PM
I Think It Would Really Be Cool To Make A Cross Between Teh Way Sly Cooper Moves In His Environment With A Character Like Dante, And A Futuristic Setting With Druglors And Prostitutes Involved

nega_knives
02-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Yea A Mix Between Ff And Tenchu

life_giver
02-10-2006, 07:53 AM
I agree with nega_knives

bgc2040
02-10-2006, 08:01 AM
alot of guns and fighting

galdon
02-10-2006, 09:52 AM
a game i'm going to start working on when i get better stuff for my computer graphics and a workable language is a story about a boy whom inherits a Lute on his 18th birthday, when he would become an adult and be allowed to leave his city, anyone under 18 is supposed to stay inside the city due to the monsters outside

the several kingdoms are being terrorized by an ancient demon that was sealed by a bard centuries ago, but escaped.

ok, without spoilers i cant go into any more detail :P about the story-

battle would be turn based, with 4 members, 2 front row, 2 back row. up to 6 enemies can be on the field 3 front 3 back

anime911
02-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Mine would be a RPG based of a Fedual era storyline. Something like Genji: Dawn of the samurai. But it would be a RPG.

Angeleon1
02-14-2006, 09:51 AM
My idea for a game is one were you just walk around for no reason and do absolutely whatever you want. All you HAVE TO do is find diffrent collectables so you can unlock many diffrent people to play with, weapons to use, things to drive, and maybe the keys to hidden places you never thought existed!

Blade08
02-14-2006, 09:53 AM
I have another all you do is run people over and stuff

Pyrobrave
02-23-2006, 04:08 PM
I have also been thing about this.

In the year 2213. One year after the second coming of Christ. The people of Earth voted to rename the planet Afterearth
Ten years later demons have overrun the planet, possessing every one in their path.
But on man has had enough. With the powers he gained when a demon tried to possess him, he will rid this world of this new menace.

It will most likely be a first person shooter or third person.
There might be even a chance I might go RPG. Depending what I feel like.

anime OG
03-11-2006, 04:38 PM
I thought of a game with a mix of mortal kombat fatalites and dead or alive 4 type graphics. I call it Victory Fighters with energy blast like DBZ with blood and everything! I will create it so the female characters and girls will like the game! Watch eveyone remember Victory Fighters! And me anime OG!!:D

Terror Of Death
05-09-2006, 04:11 PM
A Online Megaman Fighting Game Would Be The Coolest!!!!!

Krsnik
05-09-2006, 04:15 PM
An MMORPG that evolves with the player. For instance, you add a point into strength, your character LOOKS stronger, and the weapon you use becomes somewhat bigger. You put a point into dexterity, your character actually becomes faster, and the weapon becomes easier to swing. Things like that. It would take a hell of a lot of programming, however, it would be incredible.

Lucidian Dyne
05-09-2006, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't dare give up my best ideas. I plan on making money with them in the future. Take the statements, or leave them. =P

One thing I have thought of would be something along the lines of a Starcraft in an expansive third-person setup. With a console that supports the most buttons at the time of its making. Dig this, people.

------------------------------

Play the game like Starcraft -- go strategy with it, keeping close to the original formula. Okay?

Massively 3-D world. Take yourself into third person, with at least four types of units, all accessible using a four-way directional pad. Make them, oh... Builders, Ground, Cavalry, and Air. A single direction press would pause the game as you chose -- with the D-pad -- from four designated "leader" units of the same type, so you can manage bases, form assault teams and all that good stuff. Reserve the select button to show the statistics of a chosen team based on a collective life meter, and the count of units that are in the group. Show at least three sets of team statistics.

Shoulder buttons would correspond to building types, similar mechanism as the last suggestion. Armor upgrades, weapon upgrades, attachments, purify resource outputs for profit, etc.

Regular buttons would give commands. Attack, defend unit/building, special skills, retreat-rotation (units slowly fall back from the front lines, spreading out damage to all units instead of letting them be killed on the front lines), group healing measures... admittedly, this part could use some construction, but you get the point.

Control sticks would move a leader and control the camera. Pressing in the movement stick would cause all units assigned to the leader to follow. Pressing in the camera stick would cause preselected units in the same group to be controlled, sort of like a tactical unit within the group.

One of the regular buttons would correspond to both leader abilities and special actions. Want to cut off someone's route? Attack a huge boulder and block off a canyon. Boosting morale? Make your leader shout. Covert action? Have your leader plant a bomb in a building without being detected. Make the missions varied and well thought out.

Make subquests for access to secret missions. Hide a "richer" resource mine somewhere that outputs twice as fast as normal mines. Go in caves, through canyons, set up guards at choke points, go wild with it. :D

-------------------------

Admittedly, this could be similar to games like Dynasty Warriors and Kessen in some aspects. But there has never been a Creationism effect (spawning buildings and units) for those games, as far as I can tell.

A game like this would pwn gamers.

AzNTediZ
06-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Maybe a Naruto vs FMA game like Capcom vs Marvel....just a thought

Ωmega
06-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Heh, I actually had to do this for my Intro to Game Art class. I was actually the only one who had fully developed ideas. Im not giving out any detailsoe storylines, but they were:
A cyborg shooter game
A Silent Hill/Fatal Frame type game (based in an aslyum with ghosts)
and a cutsey Nintendo platform game
Thats all you get...cause I havent copyrighted anything yet. Once I do, Ill go in-depth with them