PDA

View Full Version : You happy yet?

Katrina_Survivor2
11-21-2005, 07:02 PM
I noticed that there was a thread for things that were making u angry, and this site in general is a little gloomy, so I thought I'd try to lighten things up a bit. :)

What right now is making you happy? What are you feeling good about? What are you looking forward to? Say anything and everything that you are feeling good about.

I was having a bit of a lazy week last week. I felt like all I've been doing was getting up, working, going home, working, and then going to bed.

But I had a really great weekend. On Saturday I went to a friends house and we played basketball for a little bit. Then We went over to his friends house and played 2 on 2 airsoft for a while. The we got together with about 9 people total and played football. Now, normally I hate football, but it was really fun. I ended up being a really really good blocker and I had a good time. Then I went home and got ready then me and some friends went to go see a movie, which was fun.

Then I spent Sunday hanging out with my cousin, who is visiting from boarding school, and that was really fun. We just had a lazy day.

And now I'm in Kansas City, Missouri visiting my dad for Thanksgiving vacation. Life is good.

Anyway, have fun posting.

Soul fly
11-21-2005, 07:05 PM
i am feeling goood because i get my new bass soon and my band go back to the studio i cant wait and x mass is nearly here that shall rock!!!

LittleMomo
11-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Life is like a breeze to me. Besides things get better and better each day(maybe not). At least I'm having fun in this forum. Thanks for bringing this thread up Katrina_Survivor2

BrittyBott
11-21-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm ecstatic. XD

Uh. No reason.

zodiak
11-21-2005, 08:01 PM
oh great thread to start, your right. well life is good, well great and all. and living it to the extreme. WOOOOW BABY!

Khanxay
11-21-2005, 08:07 PM
...yep im happy...just because i have a whole week off from school.

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Hee hee heh... Uh im happy right now cuz Maryjane is giving me good company...

zodiak
11-21-2005, 09:33 PM
what kind of good company (giggidy giggidy)(eye brow raises) :happy:

LittleMomo
11-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Not fair GaMeGoD, I only have a 4-day weekend. Oh well. It seems that my life changed. Now I have a choice between success, average or failure. Right now, I guess I'm chosing success, because I want my life to be easier. Anyway that's how my life will be.

DragonNight
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Hm...I found the song i was looking for! =3 (Unwritten Law- Save Me)
and GaMeGoD's siggy made me laugh...
Aaand...I found a dollar in my shoe XP dunno how it got there..

Katrina_Survivor2
11-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Wow, when I first started this I thought that the only people who would respond would be depressed people telling me to piss off. Glad some people can be positive about life lol.

I'm also happy cause I just got an email from my chior teacher outlining my concert schedule for the next month and I'm very happy with it.

Karel
11-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm happy I met up with a reliable partner who works almost as hard as me, also happy I get tomorow off..

Key word.. Happiness coming from the rewards of teamwork.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-21-2005, 09:52 PM
Um...I am happy because.....I have Nilla wafers O.o;

Master Of Shred
11-22-2005, 03:41 AM
I'm happy that i'm getting a new,better paying job soon.Thinking of all the guitars and stuff i'm going to get lol,a brand new 2006 GMC Sierra dually that is loaded with every option you can think of leather seats and the like!!!!!!!
Also i'm going to have my dream guitar built by master luthiers at Jackson guitars,gonna cost me a cool $6000 dollars but it is a dream of mine since I was a kid and finally am satisfied with my designes and am FINALLY ready.
Well i'm going to be making about $60.000 a year with 401k and everything and can't wait to get started.
Wish me luck!!

-akichan-
11-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Finally a thread for me to say something!

Well im realli happy now...the reason besides praying...also cos on Saturday...my best friend Paige and her boyfriend came knocked at my door knowing that ive been depressing for late past months, they came to take me to the big city Seattle to have fun, they also took me to the karaoke knowing thats the only way to make me feel better, i yelled songs out, i felt soooo much better like i was in heaven, i never had that much fun before not counting the good times i had in Japan with my classmates. It was just....awesome! i couldnt believe that they gave me such a surprise^^;

Darklord
11-22-2005, 08:26 AM
wow, all the people here who are posting are sure getting lots a good luck. I usually get 'happy' feelings...But this month was very bad. What I can remember about being a little happy is that I was finally...I dont remember...But i'll just say that i finally opened my PSP although it was stuck in my closet for 3 months.

Faceless111
11-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't have anything to be happy about at the moment. My sister got in a car accident, hurt her knee but generally okay, and her car was totaled. She's stuck in Ohio and I have to skip a day of school to watch her kids while she's at the hospitial. Today is really in the gutter.

Raven
11-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey hey, happy thoughts only! lol (hope everything works out, though, yikes, car crashes suck big)

Well, I was having a peachy week. Just waking up and knowing, hey, today feels like a good day. (well, today's a little off) but a 5 day weekend (me and my playstation have a looong date) and no boring office job for 5 days. yeah!

Katrina_Survivor2
11-22-2005, 11:40 AM
I don't have anything to be happy about at the moment. My sister got in a car accident, hurt her knee but generally okay, and her car was totaled. She's stuck in Ohio and I have to skip a day of school to watch her kids while she's at the hospitial. Today is really in the gutter.
Wow, so sorry. You have my sympathy. But hey, this is a happy thoughts thread. So, as opposed to saying how bad ur day was, let's say, "Wow, I'm really happy that she didn't get seriously hurt or die in that crash," just trying to bring the mood up around here lol.

By the way, I am making it a habit of mine to post on this thread at least once a day untill I get back from vacation. It helps stay happy to tell others what there is to be happy about lol.

So, I'm happy today because I'm going to best buy in a little while to get the cord and junk I'm going to need to transfer my songs to my iPod. Yay!!!

Fatality
11-22-2005, 12:05 PM
I think I'm happy... Yes, i'm happy, because I have very good friends :D

Mr. blue-reddragoon
11-22-2005, 01:19 PM
i feel sooo excited!!!!!!

.Lovebeat
11-22-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm hyper-happy! XD I'm currently laughing about everything now (and I can't stop smiling), and the one I am talking to on msn is like...GAH! He's so funneh XD
And I think the pizza made me this...happy XD

[BlackDeath]
11-22-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm very happy.

At home on the most part, unemployed with no source of income, no luck with recent job applications, messed up my new semester of college.

Horrah... I am clearly a very happy chappy!

gothic_neko_youkai
11-22-2005, 03:35 PM
']I'm very happy.

At home on the most part, unemployed with no source of income, no luck with recent job applications, messed up my new semester of college.

Horrah... I am clearly a very happy chappy!
I know its not much and may seem meaningless but...-offers a hug-

Oh and good luck Shred! -stares and drools over his guitar because she is a guitar nut like that- So smexeh......lol

Faceless111
11-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Wow, so sorry. You have my sympathy. But hey, this is a happy thoughts thread. So, as opposed to saying how bad ur day was, let's say, "Wow, I'm really happy that she didn't get seriously hurt or die in that crash," just trying to bring the mood up around here lol.

You're right. Okay, well, the good things. Right. Um...well.... Since I was the only one in the house, besides the kids, I got to smoke a cigarette with no chance of getting caught. Plus, I spent the whole day watching cartoons and I taught my niece how to play Soul Calibur. And I ate Wendy's cheeseburgers, which was yummy.

Yeah, I guess today had its upside.

Katrina_Survivor2
11-23-2005, 09:00 PM
You're right. Okay, well, the good things. Right. Um...well.... Since I was the only one in the house, besides the kids, I got to smoke a cigarette with no chance of getting caught. Plus, I spent the whole day watching cartoons and I taught my niece how to play Soul Calibur. And I ate Wendy's cheeseburgers, which was yummy.

Yeah, I guess today had its upside.
There you go(I hope your not being sarcastic, cause then I would look like a total fool lol)!!

I'm happy today cause I just had a very good dinner. Home made chilly. None of that canned crap, the real stuff lol. I'm also happy cause we're getting together with my stepmom's family for a late thanksgiving on saturday(they live pretty far away, so they couldn't be here for tomorrow).

-akichan-
11-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Im happy cos hes happy.

[BlackDeath]
11-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm still not happy since my last post, same old problems and still nothing good comming out of it, my biological clock is soo messed up now, going to sleep at 4am+ and waking up in late afternoon, meaning I can't get nothing done ><;

_CTA_
11-24-2005, 10:57 AM
im so happy!!! happy happy happy ^_^

Vagary
11-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm happy! I have a four day weekend, and I plan on doing lots of fun stuff with my friend! ^_^

Faceless111
11-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Im happy cos hes happy.Korean Pride!

Anyway, I'm really excited today. Happier than a pothead at a potato chips factory. Thanksgiving! I'm so happy! Pumpkin pie, ba-bee! Plus no school or Tae Kwon Do until Monday. Which means, nothing but kicking back, playing Soul Cailbur, and pie.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
11-24-2005, 01:13 PM
life is goooood! i got friend a bf..... only bad thing is SCHOOL! but other than that.... me happy with my life =^.^=

-akichan-
11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm still not happy since my last post, same old problems and still nothing good comming out of it, my biological clock is soo messed up now, going to sleep at 4am+ and waking up in late afternoon, meaning I can't get nothing done ><; Awww hope you wont be so stressful ok?^^; be happy no matter wut.

Korean Pride!

Anyway, I'm really excited today. Happier than a pothead at a potato chips factory. Thanksgiving! I'm so happy! Pumpkin pie, ba-bee! Plus no school or Tae Kwon Do until Monday. Which means, nothing but kicking back, playing Soul Cailbur, and pie.
Haha Korean pride, opba! xD

im happy cos i can stay home sleep-in!!!!

Last night i went on car racing with my friends, they were like..."race that "N-Black" then when the light turned to green, i started racing the peoples lol...thats my wild side i suppose...but im still happy cos that was a fun race! dun try it kids.

I seem small but i can race, im so happy about that haha....

dragoninja
11-24-2005, 08:30 PM
dude, too bad we can buy like a bottle of happyness when we want

yes, i would like 2 gallons of happy and a pint of crazy syco smile orgy joy please

FierceFeli.
11-25-2005, 12:03 PM
My dog is really making me happy ^^ and also my friends. when we hang out and go shopping and stuff ^^

gothic_neko_youkai
11-25-2005, 12:06 PM
I would be incredibly happy.....
...if my rep wasnt so low...-sniffles-

Katrina_Survivor2
11-25-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm happy today because I got new shoes for the chior concert on Dec. 1st.

That was kind of hard to squeeze out lol. I had kind of a lazy day.

Fetal Fetish
11-25-2005, 06:32 PM
My life is just weird.It just gets bad or good,depending on my mood.Whenever its bad,it always has something to do with my sisters.Well,it seems the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that as soon as school is over,I can chat with my friends.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I am happy when i make people laugh
....and I did that today quite a few times with my stupidity T.T;;
XD oh well...at least they laughed =^0^=

Gjallarhorn
11-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Yes I am happy. I am not the type of person to dwell on the things that are bad in my life.
1. Last Saturday my cross country team won our State Meet, and PWND the competition.
2. I managed to get a C in my physics class; it's not that i don't understand the material, my teacher is just so boring that i fall asleep.
3. Christmas is coming.
4. I have a refridgerator full of turkey and mashed potatoes.
5. I get my driver's license in January.
6. I have a full scholarship to any University of Massachusetts campus.

I agree that there is too much negativity on this site. People need to stop focusing on the negative all the time...

Bad Envy
11-25-2005, 11:47 PM
That my parents were arrested and I live with five of my older friends...:)

gothic_neko_youkai
11-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Yes I am happy. I am not the type of person to dwell on the things that are bad in my life.
1. Last Saturday my cross country team won our State Meet, and PWND the competition.
2. I managed to get a C in my physics class; it's not that i don't understand the material, my teacher is just so boring that i fall asleep.
3. Christmas is coming.
4. I have a refridgerator full of turkey and mashed potatoes.
5. I get my driver's license in January.
6. I have a full scholarship to any University of Massachusetts campus.

I agree that there is too much negativity on this site. People need to stop focusing on the negative all the time...
Wow...you have it good =^0^=
But seriously...yes,..this site does have way too many depressed people lingering about...I just got out of the Life or Death forum....and it made me very upset to read it. Plus some kid was just rude by encouraging people to kill themselves....bleh..anyway

I am happy at the moment because UBER AWESOME PEOPLE like twilight and Katrina are being awesome enough to build my poor rep back up. Thanks a LOT...all of you...^_^

Katrina_Survivor2
11-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok, I'm sorry for not being very lively and cheery on my own thread, but I'll try my best to squeeze this one out.

I'm happy because I get to go to South Africa on Tuesday and miss 10 days of school.

I'm also happy because I will be going home to New Orleans in less than a month.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-27-2005, 04:03 PM
I am happy because I got to talk to the love of my life last night

Love my panda!!! ^__^

Kloud_Seven
11-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Right at the moment,I am rather sad because I got this one girls number on Thanksgiveing and I haven't been able to get a hold of her.That might sound like nothing but Im really feeling her and I just want to get to know her better.I only called twice(once for the last two days) but I don't want to seem as if im bugging her,I mean I really have no idea if I could even have a chance with her,I guess all I can do is hope,I guess.

DragonNight
11-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Im happy cuz this song is making me happy...and...i have a cookie..and hot chocolate...<3

Masali
11-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Im always happy, I may not seem like it, but I am one happy .

Im gettin an XBOX 360 for Xmas
I have many good friends on and offline
Im doing very well in school
I have good luck with women (if ya catch my drift XD)
and to top it all off...I have apple pie!!

Katrina_Survivor2
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm happy cause tomorrow I'll be on a plane to South Africa!!! But I said that one already so hears another one.

I'm also happy because I finally figured out how to get my ipod to work without deleting all of my songs(it's a long story, my computer is screwed up lol).

-akichan-
12-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Who isnt happy..? winter break is coming up! lol.

Well im happy not cos of that only, im happy cos the dramas around me has ended! its been a year too xD

Katrina_Survivor2
12-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh man, I was gone for a while huh? lol Well, just to get this hread up and running again.

I'm happy cause I just had a really great vacation and now I'm going home. Even though I had a good time, I missed my home and my friends and family.

And now, I get another vacation cause I will get home on(get this) the last day of the fisrt semester.

Gjallarhorn
12-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Again I am happy. This relates to the "Do you like pain" thread kind of. I said that I liked the soreness of a hard work out, and I got a hard workout yesterday. There is a steep hill near my town with a half-mile long path on the back side. The path was covered in 5 inches of snow, and under than was an inch of ice. I ran up and down that path as fast as I could in those conditions. 6 times up, 6 times down. Six miles on the hill total. That was great, I exceded my expectations for how fast I could do it....though today I have very sore calfs, quads, hamstrings, hip flexors, and angles...very difficult to walk correctly....but, man, am I proud of myself...

*unshed~tears*
12-14-2005, 09:07 PM
yes im really happy.christmas is coming up,my birthday and winter break.what could be better (well a fw things can be but these are great none the less)

LittleMomo
12-14-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm kinda happy......I'm haing fun in this forum, but I have so much homework that I have to do them over the winter break. ^_^ That's okay, I'll do all of it.