PDA

View Full Version : What if it never....happened?

Darklord
11-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I have been wandering about this for along time....

Have you ever been given a choice?...A very important choice that might have change your life? What was it? What did you choose? What happened?
and.... What do you think would have happened if you would have taken the other choice?...

I'll post mine's later, IF this thread still exists.

darkheart1252
11-18-2005, 10:17 AM
i made the choice to smoke .....a bad choice

if i didn't i'd be in better health....

Capernicus
11-18-2005, 10:28 AM
I had to choose between my 2 loves. Shu-chan and Asa-chan. I chose Asa-chan because I knew that shu-chan did not return my feelings, and that perpetuating my affection for her was unhealthy. And I'm so glad I chose Asa-chan, because we are very happy together. If I had chosen Shu-chan, I would be very emotional 24/7 and very unhappy.

Eris
11-18-2005, 01:52 PM
All decisions you do have almost unmeasurable consequences for your life. Almost everything you do starts a chain of events that ripples into the future.

En Svensk Tiger
11-18-2005, 02:01 PM
All decisions you do have almost unmeasurable consequences for your life. Almost everything you do starts a chain of events that ripples into the future.
Listen to the Swede, she holds much wisdom.

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-18-2005, 02:02 PM
I made the choice to be a stoner/dont care fo shizzy turned out pretty good for me i dont smoke 24/7 or any thing but im on tracck to be a Comp Graphics designer what ever works right any way have fun in this thread XD

have a nice day XD

Vagary
11-18-2005, 02:04 PM
I made a decision to stay in the presidential election at my school, and I eventually won. I was tempted to give up at first, and then I would have never won!

Loljoke
11-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Listen to the Swede, she holds much wisdom.Is she elder, I wonder.

Katrina_Survivor2
11-18-2005, 04:53 PM
I made the choice to distance myself and eventually completely seperate myself from a friend I had known since kindergarden(this was in 8th grade).

It was one of the best decissions I have ever made. My life has just been better since and I have made many more friends outside of my group of good friends.

Nullpunkt
11-18-2005, 04:58 PM

if i didn't i'd be in better health....
Bah, I've been smoking for years now, and I used to go through a carton in two days. Smoking is something I've never regretted.

Falling in love, on the other hand... *shakes his head*

Marvin

The Wing Man
11-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Id change how i lived up to this moment.

____
11-18-2005, 05:37 PM
There was one event where I started an RPG with my best friend and my now ex-friend didn't like it. If I hadn't started the RPG, then I would still be friends with my ex-friends, and that would have been bad. The decision to sever ties with my ex-friends was a good one. I met new friends and my life got better.

yami hatake
11-18-2005, 05:47 PM
My mistake...fallen for a guy who graduated and left me..2nd mistake..not singing the solo that would of taken me somewhere in the talent show..(and I was gonna sing Dearest!!)-yami

~Troublesome Woman~
11-18-2005, 07:09 PM
I had the choise of quitting gym or keeping on going. I was an elite gymnast for 4 years, training 35 hours a week, 6 days a week. I came 8th at Nationals, but because of politics I got kicked out of all the clubs I went to. So I had the option of doing Levels or quitting. I chose to quit.
I'm glad I did, but I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I hadn't...

-akichan-
11-18-2005, 07:19 PM
I had to pick one guy out of two, i was going out with a guy, one of the guy here on AF, but another guy came to me and wanted to fight my bf, so i had to pick one....the hardest life of test...

hameht
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
I was offered to smoke weed when I was 13. They were passing it around and asked me (didn't pressure) if I wanted a smoke. I hesitated, and said no. I'm glad I made that choice, otherwise I could be known as a weed smoker in school. xYIPESx

Darklord
11-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Ahhh...very interesting I might say.

One of my toughest decisions I had to do was either coming to this country or stay in NY. I chose coming to this country, I had bad times and good times here. I missed so much things from the US that I think I'll never be able to get back, but in this country I learned so much...I learned more than I can learn in the US if I stayed there another 5 years........If I hadnt come here, I dont think i would have 'noticied' this website.

sjøpølse
11-19-2005, 10:02 AM
What I just put on my toasts. I chose peanut butter, but if I had chosen jam, I would probably have broken the peanut butter jar, by letting it fall on the floor. I would have slipped on it and broken my wrist, plus being cut by shattered glass. I would have gone to the hospital, where they'd have found me some cancer of anything. Then I would turn depressive, because of the illness, and hang myself. But, during the autopsy, they'd have found out I had no cancer at all, only some change stuck in my stomach. Hence, choose peanut butter.

Razor Clarence
11-19-2005, 04:24 PM
If I didn't play video games, I would get better grades but bored though. I somehow play video games and now I came down to this. Getting bad grades and having fun. I don't know if it was a good or bad choice.

Luna13
11-19-2005, 07:18 PM
I was on the chat room on anime and I was waiting for a friend. It was pass the time we talk and I knew he wasn't coming. I had thought about leaving because I didn't know anyone so you know there would be no use in staying on. But I desided to stay and that was the right chose for me because if I had left I would have never met at first my wonderful friend who is now my wonderful boyfriend. I made the right chose.

Ami~chan
11-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Ah.... Yet another "what if?" thread... I've seen billions of these come and go...

ANYWAYS... My response is very simple: soup or salad? I should have went with the salad! Now, I stay up all night thinking about the caeser salad that could have been mine. *weeps*

But, really, what is in the past in is the past. You can't alter what could have happened; you just have to concentrate on the present and the choices at hand.

3BladeDemoness
11-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Every choice I make, I know it will lead on to a new one. And I know I'm ready for anything that comes to me! So bring it on world I can take it..

Demented_Demon
11-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I just don't really care about making desisions i just think it through with some common sense.

demonplight
11-20-2005, 02:27 AM

if i didn't i'd be in better health....i agree with you.

Faceless111
11-20-2005, 11:55 AM
I had to choose between Apple Jacks or Captain Crunch. I went with the Captain.

souless cowboy
11-20-2005, 12:14 PM
I had the decision of keep taking large quanities of Advil everyday or stopping for my fiance. i believe stopping helped us both out. Addiction is a scary thing to cope with, i'm very glad i'm off of it.

--souless

Eris
11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
This is terribly OT: but I don't get whomever repped my reply to this post. See attached image.

Mr_Coffee
11-20-2005, 12:51 PM
This is terribly OT: but I don't get whomever repped my reply to this post. See attached image.

Thats a little creepy. Your repper put some effort into that comment.

Anywho my life altering decision would be Splenda or sugar. Hmm... I went with splenda. I mean c'mon the packets are yellow!

chiifanloversis
11-20-2005, 09:28 PM
being striaght or being bi-sexual
im straight and lost my true love which wuld be girl

Karel
11-20-2005, 09:33 PM
I feel in my case both choices will be bad.. no matter what.. I'll always come to regret doing which ever.

Kaiba Seto
11-20-2005, 09:40 PM
If she doesn't accept you for who you are, then don't accept her. It's that simple.

Darklord
11-21-2005, 10:20 AM
I always choose something else other than the given choices now.

For example: Tomatoes or lettuce? I would choose: cheese!