PDA

View Full Version : leik dud3 j0in my RP

LadyPSerenity
11-16-2005, 07:02 AM
This is a quick note (Very quick I'm late for work)

Ayumi is on a EXTENDED LOA and I don't know how long it'll be none of us do.
Until she returns or until we find a co-moderator for her, do not send RP approvals to her.

RP Approvals can come to me in the mean time. All her rules are STILL enforced.

DO NOT SEND ME "omg can i b mod!" or anything like that. Do NOT send it to Minako or Ace. IF any of them get it you can rest assure you will not be a mod.

Thanks!

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-19-2005, 07:48 PM
What are RP Approvals?

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
11-19-2005, 08:10 PM
*sigh*It's when you PM a moderator or admin to have your RP (Role play) be approved and have multiple people participate in them.

LadyPSerenity
11-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Not A Admin or moderator. Me.

Sakuras Flame
11-19-2005, 11:41 PM
And or Ayumi, she is the normal Mod for this subject, LPS is just a fill in for the meantime. I think I got that one right. Right?

LadyPSerenity
11-20-2005, 08:44 AM
Ayumi's mailbox is full, don't send them there at the current moment. READ the first post.

gothic_neko_youkai
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok Ok I'm sorry, I completely passed up this thread...there are just so many of them that they are easy to skim over.....

So now that I have been provided the right place to ask properly could we have a FF based rp thread

Thanks...and if I was supposed to PM; I apologize in advanced...I just hate PMing people

LadyPSerenity
12-02-2005, 05:59 AM
This is not where you post approvals.
You PM them to me, if you're too lazy you shouldn't be starting an RP.

Also RP Approvals should be detailed.

If you're approval isn't AT LEAST a page long - I can almost ASSURE you it won't be approved.

gothic_neko_youkai
12-02-2005, 09:01 PM
This is not where you post approvals.
You PM them to me, if you're too lazy you shouldn't be starting an RP.

Also RP Approvals should be detailed.

If you're approval isn't AT LEAST a page long - I can almost ASSURE you it won't be approved.
Ok I wasn't posting an approval, I was asking how and where I ask to GET an rp approved

And it has nothing to do with laziness LadyPSerenity, I have PM'd the mods before asking questions and have been ignored so EXCUSE me for not wanting to take up your time

Regalyn
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Can I make a post about ask what ideas does the members like a RPG to have? the RPG don't always have to be related to a show of what we know of.

LadyPSerenity
12-03-2005, 07:42 AM
Can I make a post about ask what ideas does the members like a RPG to have? the RPG don't always have to be related to a show of what we know of.

No the RP doesn't have to be.

But no you may not make a post asking what the members would like to have. You may talk to them privately. Try your journal.
The RP forum is for RPs only.

If you've got some friends why not talk to them in PMs and come up with someone.

Ok I wasn't posting an approval, I was asking how and where I ask to GET an rp approved
I never said you did, I simply state this is NOT where you post them. Making it clear for anyone who would have the same question.

And it has nothing to do with laziness LadyPSerenity, I have PM'd the mods before asking questions and have been ignored so EXCUSE me for not wanting to take up your time

Mods don't ignore you. Mods answer what they can when they can. On average a Moderator will more than likely recieve anywhere between 10-50 PMs in a day. When they miss a day it's very hard to catch up. They will answer the questions as fast as they can.
Minako and Ace have the same issue except theirs is only worse. If a Mod Doesn't response give it time, if the question is important they will respond.

In terms of RP request it takes me a WHILE to get back to someone. I glance through it if I like where it's going I sit down and read the whole thing. If I don't like where it's going I'll let you know.

Lately I've been bogged down I'm going through things now, but I'm going to take a while to respond. Thus why there haven't been new RPs popping up. I'm pretty sure there are two in my inbox that are good.

Regalyn
12-03-2005, 11:42 AM
well okay then, Thanks

gothic_neko_youkai
12-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Lately I've been bogged down I'm going through things now, but I'm going to take a while to respond. Thus why there haven't been new RPs popping up. I'm pretty sure there are two in my inbox that are good.

Again, I say this. This is why I didnt send a PM yet, what with all the requests for the trading cards as well as new rpg ones, I didn't want to throw more on the load. That and I wanted to see if here people would want a FF based one or not because I know there are people on the site that hate just about the whole series.

But I am going to go ahead and get to work on the form. Thanks for clearing things up.

Bad Envy
12-03-2005, 03:17 PM
So posting, like what?YOu have to give me an example or else I am stupid!Which most people just say I am stupid.

zeek-dog demon-
12-08-2005, 10:12 AM
ill join whats the rp gonna be about?

MewMewLover
12-29-2005, 09:20 PM
I'll probably join the rp if it's about fantasy or fiction based on anime or manga.Well, actually they're the same thing,lol.

LadyPSerenity
12-29-2005, 09:39 PM
... read the first Post people.

darkness ninja girl
01-06-2006, 01:44 PM
i wanna join

gothic_neko_youkai
01-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Is there any way you can make a demonstration for an approved RP just so we know exactly what details you want? Like how they have character sign up sheets in the other threads?

Thanks ^_^

red storm
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Sign up sheets are the easiest part of an RPG. Every RPG has a different kind of sheet, as it all depends on what the RPG is about, but there are a few general things that are always included.

Name: Name of the character
Age: characters age, depending on the setting this can be anything.
Apearance: Description of the character, such as hair and eye color, clothing etc.
Personality: How the character thinks and acts, around others or alone.
History: Not always asked, but if so a short description about the characters life.

These are just the basics, most RPG's ask other things specific for that RPG alone, such as my .hack//dawn: Reload RPG that asks for things like your class, which alliance you are on etc. etc. Use your imagination.

gothic_neko_youkai
01-06-2006, 05:13 PM
-Gasps- Red! Where teh hell have ya been?! -glomps-

Heh I know about that sign up sheet for the characters because you provided that to me a while back, what I was asking for was an RP request based sheet description of what the mods want. That way I will know exactly what I want created and such

red storm
01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Hmm, while I don't have an example ready -especially this late- this link (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=35817) could be usefull.

Meisou
01-07-2006, 01:51 PM
i wanna join
I'll probably join the rp if it's about fantasy or fiction based on anime or manga.Well, actually they're the same thing,lol.
ill join whats the rp gonna be about?did you three even read the thread at all. anyway ok i understand now if i do make a rp what to do! :)

«†~Äthäñös~†»
01-10-2006, 01:00 PM
*sigh*It's when you PM a moderator or admin to have your RP (Role play) be approved and have multiple people participate in them.
EH sorry *Scratches head * dont no why i asked, i will go edit it...

ahk I just glanced at the post and uh yea ill stay out of this one mainly because i'm confused I no what RP is but what’s this post about? eh don’t worry no need to answer this jus stating what i’m thinking =/

-Shizu-
01-23-2006, 06:57 PM
so, i understand but...i did send something to u 1 year ago practically...yet never got a reply...anyway why did u name the thread "leik dud3 j0in my RP"? id gets newbies confused. but it does attract attention thats for sure...

animeglobe
01-23-2006, 07:01 PM
okie dokie will do thanks for tellin me ^^

LittleMomo
01-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Understood. Thansk for the info LPS. ^_^