PDA

View Full Version : Making Your Own Anime

Chi#1
11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
If you could make ur own anime series what would it be about?..what would the characters look like? ...settings, genre, conflicts, etc...i always wanted to make an anime with me staring in it about a high school romance anime, just add a pinch of fighting and a dash of mystery and tadaaa!...Of course they'red be lots of drama too , with a good soundtrack!

Malak
11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
it would be about hot girls and fighting

Sword
11-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Yo look at my siggy. There is a link to a thread about an anime series I'm gonna make ^^. Story and characters etc. are in there.

kingkostas
11-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Well i am already creating my own anime. It's called The moonsword chronicles,
you know a lot of characters with special powers (and elemental powers like ice, fire etc.).

I would like to make an anime with team work...i mean gather some people of this site and create our own anime (because team work is easier and more interesting ). If anyone is interested just pm me.

How you create your anime? I have used the traditional way but recently i scan the main picture for the scene without background (i put it later) then i make the animation of the scene character or background etc. and i put each scene in windows movie maker, then i connect the scenes and.... tadaaaaaaaa!!! ready :)

Watch a little animation sample here. It's in greek because i am from greece lol.
(its not the best but for a sample i can show this one and with team work we can make miracles :) )
i can't post bigger because there is a limit in attachments...
Sorry for put attachments in this thread but i would like to show you...

Mizuiro
11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm not working on a Anime
but I am working on a manga right now...
it wouldn't call it a manga though... more of an comic...
It even has it's own site!
but it's not ready yet...

Chi#1
11-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Hmmm...lol...this all sounds very interseting i would love to see all of them!

Sword
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm hoping mine will become one of the most famous animes ever. I mean it's really religious and is quite original I think.

otaku_ayachan
11-16-2005, 11:29 PM
i alraedy made a lot of my own manga.most of it is love story

otaku_ayachan
11-16-2005, 11:56 PM
these are my manga tittle

4 powers
j-pop life
j-pop life(special edition)
27 july
confusion
small girlfriens
black cross

that is the manga i alreay made.

Hinamori
11-20-2005, 01:31 PM
for the one im making its genre is umm...action,comedy and of course romance :D

The Governator
11-20-2005, 02:02 PM
im currently designing one, i got bored and decided to design a romance comedy, im not tellin u'lls wat its about, u might nik the idea

Showgan Jin
01-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Mine would have alot of other anime characters and one main one... it would have.. Extreme, in the highest action , drama, love, and comedy...i'm also making a manga, and it is awsome so far, the story is great to...