View Full Version : Hunter X Hunter

Meia_Gisborn
11-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Does anyone watch or read HXH?

which character u like most? and why?

bafflequeen
11-12-2005, 08:56 AM
i watch hunterxhunter.....i love that anime
i have 2 favorite characters and they're hisoka and kuroro.....i like them the most because they are soooo cool

Meia_Gisborn
11-13-2005, 04:15 AM
yea, i think so.

but i like Killua co'z he's cool~:cool:
he's talented n he kept his promise between his dad that never betray his freinds:)

animeseishi
11-15-2005, 03:58 AM
i like killua among them...

Meia_Gisborn
11-15-2005, 07:34 AM
i like killua among them...
why?

buhbibutterfly
11-15-2005, 10:09 AM
i love hunter x hunter my favorite characters are hisoka--he's juss so cool i love his attitude plus he's so cute ^^ another character i like would be killua ^^ he's an adorable character who you see develop alot in the series ^^ i also love the themesongs ^^

GFx
11-15-2005, 11:24 AM
My favorite character is Gon, one thing amazes me, it's that move Jankenpon.
I used to read HxH until the insects part came in, for me it just became nonsense. Plus i really liked Greed Island, making a game and anime together is always fun.

Kashinm
12-15-2005, 11:26 PM
When I first saw this anime my mouth was like opening because the

show is freaking cool with the characters and all. It has good art style
and the coolest characters are Gon and Killua. I've never read the manga though.

mike2yang
12-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Ive read only the first 3 mangas and its really cool....I needa read more of the mangas....cant get the animes.....but anywase my favorite character is Gon because he is fast and his style of fighting is cool...

Uruz 7
12-28-2005, 11:42 PM
SERIOUSLY, i love allllllll the characters of HunterXHunter~ Favorites? gotta be Hisoka, Kuroro, Killua, and Kurapika~ Love them for their incredible fighting skills and looks~ hahahaha who can NOT love them anyways?

Sasuke_1346
10-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Omg, In the Anime of HXH, Kuroro is SOOO Boring!!!!! Omg, Non-stop talking from him, Gawd he makes me fall asleep.. O_O

Dysis
11-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Ive seen it and i like it specially the Hunter X Hunter OVA Killua is so cute there!!!!

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/killua10.jpg

dEmn
11-08-2006, 06:04 AM
My favorite in Hunter X hunter is Gon & Killua

Kurumirina
11-13-2006, 01:37 PM
I pretty much seen the anime and read the manga....my favourite in the manga is the King Ant =3...I love evil char!xD

kyubichan
11-14-2006, 12:16 AM
I saw the anime up to the Greed Island OVA. Kurapica is my favorite since he's out for revenge, and his eyes give him the ability to use different types of Nen.

dEmn
11-14-2006, 06:37 AM
oopps I forgot Kurapika too :D

Undrave Limito
11-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I love Hunter X Hunter ^_^, the manga is awesome.

Let's see...favorite characters... Gon is one of the most likeable protagonist in a Shonen EVER... Biscuit Kruger is awesome, she's hilarious and really strong, plus she's a great coach... Hisoka is nutz, just effing NUTZ... and finally there's Nef! She cute with her cat look but yet so freaky and powerful oO... scary...

Uno_Caste
11-15-2006, 03:48 AM
Hunter X Hunter has always been and will always be in my top 10 anime list. I was once addicted in watching it on TV, waiting for the suceeding episodes to air. Too bad, Greed Island and the rest of the series weren't entirely shown here. I haven't read any of the manga though, but just the anime itself entertained and satisfied me well. My favorite characters in it are Killua , Gon and my most fave Kurapica(I totally adore his eyes of a brilliant red and I like it when he goes full action and those chains, really cool) and also the leader of Generyodan(sp?), Kururo(he's just mysteriously cool). ^^

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
11-15-2006, 05:21 AM
OoOoOoOo My friend is in love with this show <3 Anywayz Kurapica would have to be my most favourite character he's so lovable and his out for revenge but unlike some other revengers he smiles happily and gets along well with people ^o^

Undrave Limito
11-16-2006, 09:10 AM
I wonder if anyone is EVER gonna liscence the anime for US distribution.

If they do I hope they don't use that ridiculous translation of the name Kuroro that ViZ is using (Quoll??WTH?).

kyubichan
11-16-2006, 11:56 AM
They call him Chroll too XD Ah, Romaji... so confusing.

By the way, is Togashi working on the next volumes yet?

Undrave Limito
11-16-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't know...last I heard his back was acting up again or something and he was on hiatus. Poor sick Togashi-sensei.

kuro_sama
12-02-2006, 03:58 PM
eh? theyre going distripute hunterxhunter?! it scares me to think what the english voices would sond like.

kanon
12-13-2006, 05:03 AM
YAY! Someone knows HXH.
There came a time when me & my friends debated on the Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan.
Of course, majority voted on the latter!
Although I was a bit disappointed that they never continued this awesome anime...

Biscuit Krueger is cute! She's my fave char. ;P.

Sand_Whale
12-19-2006, 07:01 AM
I never really thought of HXH as a super natural anime....but its still my all time fav. I own all the dvds except the greed islands ones. Amamazing story line in this anime. even if you arent a anime fan you would adore this one. Its got everything a good anime needs, romance,action,drama,horror,supense everything. I give it a 9 outta 10

kirameki
01-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I do. My favorite character is Killua, because he's awesome. I also really love Gon. Kurapica's pretty neat too.

Hisoka creeps me out, but I can't help but think he's such a great creepy character. He's like Dr. Jackal from Get Backers and Muraki on Descendents of Darkness. They're remorseless, cruel, creepy, and utterly fascinating(to me). :laugh:

Sasaki_Kojiro
01-03-2007, 05:26 PM
why is this in Supernatural Anime & Manga it should go in General Anime & Manga

fly_emirat
01-09-2007, 09:59 PM
The most i like is kurapika especially when he become red eyes.

Bluefox-chan
01-19-2007, 10:15 AM
oh my i love this anime!
i havent gotten to the manga yet
(my to-do list is sooo long!! @[email protected])
Killua was my favorite character and my first bishonen crush!
He's electric!
(bad pun i know -_-'')
i loved the way he changes throught out the series!
i have yet to finsh Greed Island
(i know dont kill me!)

i also love this anime because its so slashable!
(i know im depraved Therebel tells me almost everyday...)

oh well lol

Ja!
Foxy

Dysis
01-20-2007, 02:47 AM
yeah i agree how Killua change in the series
and like you i havent finish the Greed Island too....

King of Pokemons
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
My Fav character is Gon & Killua;) , also I like Kurapica because he is smart:cool:

chappie1989
02-19-2007, 05:38 AM
Is having special abilities that is beyond the normal human supernatural?? If so this Anime/Manga should belong in this subforum.

Ange
03-08-2007, 10:51 AM
I found the anime very interesting after being a good fan of Yu Yu Hakusho. But it's a little bit matured compared to a great number of animes.

My favorite's Gon though his clothes are crap. He's also too good to be true. His friendship with Killua is the best.

By the way, should this thread be "all about hunter x hunter?"